Little Black Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, here you are, what do I do with you? I want to hurt you. I want to make you suffer. But... I can't, I remember all the lessons my dad taught me. He thought the best of people. If I kill you I will become you. I am going to enjoy you and then I am going to let you go."

"Then shut up and fuck me," she groaned as she rolled over and plucked the toy from her ass. "Let's get this the fuck over with."

She stuck her ass in the air, grabbed her ass cheeks, and offered it up to me. I accepted her offer. I slid my cock into her ass in one thrust. That's when things went from uncomfortable to strange. We were both grunting as I fucked her. She began pushing against me after a minute or so. I wanted nothing better than to blow my load and I guessed she just wanted her freedom. I pushed out my emotions and simply enjoyed the pleasure her ass was giving me. I pulled her hair and she urged me to fuck her harder, I obliged. It wasn't long before I was on the edge. She looked over her shoulder at me and there was a look of triumph etched there. I cried out as I planted my cock deep in her rectum and I fired my load into her.

"Get the fuck off me and let me go." She snarled.

"As you wish." I said. "I need a shower. I need someone to wash my back. Come on slave."

She followed me to the bathroom and we took a shower together. She dutifully washed my back and I reciprocated. Her body was stiff, and she kept asking if I was going to free her. I told her that I kept my promises. It was here with me standing behind her that I asked the questions I needed answered before I let her leave.

"Why did you kill my mother?"

"She was in the way," she said in a cool calculating voice. "Your dad had all that lovely money."

"You kill for the money." I growled I gave her head a savage yank. "You destroy lives just for money!"

"Everyone dies," she said a strange light kindled in her eyes. "Hurt me some more."

"Why did you kill your own daughter?" I asked, and she tried to fight the collar.

"She would have been baggage. Once I knew the FBI was actively looking at me she became a liability. She would have slowed me down and constantly asking stupid questions."

I let go of her hair and sicken by her inhuman response got out and dried off. What kind of mother kills their children and what kind does so to cover her own escape?

"You haven't asked," she laughed as she shut off the water. "Why did I let you live when I could have just as easily killed you right along with your father?"

"I never really thought about it. It certainly wasn't from the goodness of your heart. You don't have one."

"She liked you. My daughter took a fancy to you. So, I let you live. Besides, in the end you would be worth more down the line. I am a very patient woman. Now keep your promise hero and let me go."

"Get dressed and get ready to go." I said.

I watched her dress. I saw why dad found her so physically appealing. She finished dressing and crossed her arms under her breasts. I asked if she were ready and she nodded. I used the specific key phrase created by Haley to fire off one last hypnotic program.

"You are dead to me."

Her face went slack for a full minute. She blinked, and the tears began to flow. That was the sign I was looking for. I took the collar from around her neck just before she bolted from the room sobbing incoherently. Haley's brother had created the collar. It was a freak accident that he had discovered what he coined the 'slave wave'. A pattern of brain waves that made the subject extremely susceptible to suggestion. He wanted to help people and that help is what was behind the final program. He wanted to help people born without empathy to allow them to reenter society or simply feel for their fellow human being. The last command had switched on my stepmom's empathy. Now she had to deal with the consequences of her actions. She had to accept that she had murdered her own daughter.

It was time to leave. I had set things right as far as I could. I kept the collar just in case. It held memories good and bad. It was a token that I could leave this all behind me. My dad and mom wouldn't want me living my life hating a woman that had been dead inside for who knew how long. I sat on the bed and felt a burden lifted off my shoulders. I dressed and returned to the club proper. I sat at a table and watched the girls. One hour later my smart watch alerted me to a message I had received.

'Look at the local news.'

It was from Haley. I stood and walked over to the bar. I asked the bartender if there was someplace I could watch the news. He pointed to a private booth. I went over and there was a distinguished looking man in a tuxedo staring at the plasma screen. The volume was muted by the screen was plastered with a helicopter's feed of police cars with lights flashing. I sat down, and the man named Warlock commented on it.

"I'll be damned," he cursed as his British accent became acute. "She was just in here."

"What's going on?"

"The Feds just captured a serial killer and she was here not an hour ago. She was looking for you Mr. Draven."

"I guess I was lucky."

"Holy shit, look..."

The camera zoomed in as the woman they had in handcuffs leapt straight up. She brought her wrists forward and slammed the cuffs into the face of one of the officers. She broke free and the cops and Feds drew their weapons and opened fire. She fell dead on the street. The camera pulled away as the newsman appeared and frantically spoke at the audience. I felt sick inside and relieved at the same time.

"She's... she's dead..." Warlock whispered.

"It is over."

"Is it? Did she have a partner?"

"Why did you say that." I growled as the fear returned. "Of course, she didn't have a partner. She worked alone damn it..."