Little Black Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He hired a hooker and a professional photographer. He spent my money to have sex and document it. I... I don't believe it. He fucked up!"

I enlarged the photo and felt the rush of hunger. The girl was bent over a balcony with Luke behind her. Beyond the pair was a view of the ocean and two other hotels. I went to other photos and yes there on the wall. A brass plaque above a lamp. I have been in that hotel. You dropped the ball boy. You are as good as mine! What is that? The pixilation also hit something around the girl's neck. She was wearing a necklace. Twenty pictures later I found a clear image of the thing around neck. It was an elegant silver collar. It was quite nice actually. Did he give it to her or was it a roleplaying thing? It didn't matter. The only thing that had any weight to it was finding and destroying him. There was a buzzing sound and I realized that the cowboy's corpse was attracting flies. I went to the thermostat and cranked it down as low as it could go. I wiped down the place and did my best to remove any sign of my presence here. I did a load of laundry and napped while the dryer ran. I was startled awake by the buzzer on the dryer. The sun was setting, and it was time to go. I folded my fresh laundry and grabbed a few things from the fridge to munch on while I headed west.

If I drove non-stop I could reach the hotel in ten hours. I cracked open the bottle of soda and took a bite of the deli sandwich I had found in the fridge. It took everything I had to keep the vehicle around the speed limit. I could not afford even a speeding ticket. I was too hot at the moment and even a passive check could prove ruinous. I turned on the radio and switched the channel to something more palatable. An hour later I was crossing the state line. My thoughts were dark. I played out all sorts of mental scenarios of how much pain I will soon be inflicting upon Luke. I could almost smell his blood and taste his tears. He had ruined my life. My daughter was dead, and the FBI might even now be looking for me. I had been so careful.

"I should have fucking killed you years ago!"

The traffic was non-existent, and the truck was getting low on gas. It was a good time to fill it up, use the bathroom, and stock up on snacks. I paid for the gas and filled up the truck first. I looked over the exterior of the gas-n-go. It was old and dilapidated. It had seen better days. The inside looked a little better, but not by much. I strode in and smiled at the pimply faced kid behind the bullet proof glass. I picked out snacks and a six pack of soda. I was pondering some dark chocolate when a cop walked in. I winked at him and he smiled back. I left the dark chocolate behind and walked up to the counter and set my things there. The kid rang up my sale and I paid with the cowboy's credit card.

"Nice ride," the cop commented behind me.

"It's my brother's," I replied as the kid handed me my card back.

"And he lets you drive it?"

"As long as I keep it filled up and clean." I said without looking back. "My car is a P.O.S. and he doesn't want anything happening to me."

"Family comes first."

"Yep. It does."

I walked out and ignored the kid's comments about my ass. I started the truck and drove off. I had that tingling that something was wrong. I cleared the illumination of the gas station when I turned off my headlights and pulled off to the side of the road and waited. I switched off the engine and waited. I had cowboy's knife clutched in my fist when I saw the police cruiser leave the store and head west as I had. He drove past me and I could see from the instrument lights that he was looking for me. I looked at my watch and I had four hours of darkness left. My heart pounded in my chest, but it wasn't fear it was the thrill of the hunt. Just as I had gotten excited about the cowboy I now had a desire to eliminate this local hick and move on. A few minutes passed and damned if the boy scout hadn't returned and had turned on his spotlight. He was playing the light over the far side of the road. I had to take a chance and move from my hiding spot.

I waited until he had passed the gas station and started the truck. I kept the lights off and pulled away slowly. You never felt more alive than when, so much was at stake. I pointed the truck further away from the road and hopefully out of the range of the spotlight. I split my attention between the dimly lit ground ahead of me and the rearview mirror. A sudden bump and something skittered along the windshield. I grabbed it as it slid towards me. It was a portable GPS device. I plugged it in and turned it on. I put the truck in park and let it come to a halt as the machine calibrated. If I was lucky there was a side road I could use to bypass the main drag long enough to slip passed the cop. The screen lit up and as luck would have it I was close to a service road. It looked like I could use it and get moving.

I pulled onto the one lane road and slowly headed away from the main drag. I cursed when I saw the police cruiser switch on its emergency lights as well as its siren. Time seemed to slow as it raced off and disappeared into the distance. Fuck me, I bit back a laugh as I turned on my headlights and increased the truck's velocity. I lost time but not my determination. I wasn't about to let a little hiccup hinder me. I raced the daylight as I began my hunt in earnest. Twenty minutes later I reached the highway and to my left was a police car and he had pulled over a minivan. It might have been the same cop or not. I didn't care. I turned onto the road and accelerated. The flashing lights diminished in my rearview mirror until it finally disappeared altogether. I let out a sigh of relief, blared the satellite radio, and rolled on. I reached the hotel before noon. I went straight to the concierge. He knew me by sight and I had padded his pocket on more than one occasion to alert me when prospective clients checked in. He believed I was a high-class prostitute and that was fine by me.

"You are looking good, tired, but good Fiona. Are you still going by Fiona?"

"It's good to see you too David. How are things?" I asked him as he glanced at his screen.

"I've got a few you might..." He began but I shook my head. "Okay, what brings you here then?"

"I'm looking for someone," I replied leaning close. "He took something from me and I want it back." I continued describing Luke in detail. "I have it on good authority that he stayed here."

"I remember him. He barely left his room until he checked out. He did have a few girls stay for a bit. One I recognized, she's a local model and sometimes does photoshoots inside the hotel. We look the other way of course."

"Of course," I said. "Do you know where he went from here?"

"He didn't say but the cute blonde let slip they would be at the Astoria for a while. I think she took a liking to him."

I got the name that Luke was travelling under and left David my usual tip. He thanked me for my generosity and I left. The Astoria was difficult at the best of times to get reservations. It must the girl. She had to know someone at the club. It was a millionaire only gentleman's club. I had been there only once before. I had found Randall there. He was a true gentleman until we were alone. I almost settled down with him. His darkness was the only other match to my own. Pity I had to end him. I needed to do some preparations if I was to enter the club easily. It was time to hit the salon and make myself presentable. I enjoyed a few hours of being pampered was just what I needed. After that I went to one of the specialty shops I frequented when in town. It was there that I acquired clothing fitting for a high-end strip joint.

I waited for the sun to go down to approach the club's entrance. It was an unremarkable building for what went on behind its doors. But then, that was the entire point of the matter. Who would think that the top one percent went to a drive-in parking garage to do morally ambiguous acts. The entertainment entered along the northern side of the building. It was here that an elevator took dancers, hookers, and staff down to the club located five levels below ground. I did my best walk and got in line with the others that were gathering for the next available elevator. I waited and was ushered in with barely a second look. I smiled at the thought, I am almost forty, but I still got it. While the security at the entrance didn't take notice of me one of the dancers did.

"You are new." The busty redhead remarked.

"You got a great surgeon sweetie," I shot back. "I may need a little nip and tuck in a few years."

"I used to be an A cup," she boasted. "But now I got these puppies and boys love puppies."

The door opened, and the true opulence of the place became clear. They had redecorated since the last time I was here. I like it. The servers and security were all in tuxes while the girls mingled around in various states of undress. I fit in easily though I wasn't dressed as tacky as some of them. I was also not the most attractive woman there. I placed that title on the stunning brunette sporting the diamond necklace. She appeared to be a perfect blend of Asian and Latin. Her skinned was tanned without any pesky tan lines. Her hair and nails alone must have cost as much as I spent for everything today. She walked around like she owned the place and she did by the way the patrons were begging for her attention.

"That's Brazil, she's the queen bee around here. If you want to stay, make nice with her or at least steer well clear. A word from her will get you banned for life." The redhead suggested, and I nodded.

"Thanks for the advice. Are these all the customers?"

"Oh no, there are suits that guests and members can rent for a price."

"How do I get into them?"

"Suck a lot of cock and for god's sake, swallow. There is nothing more annoying to the guys than a whore that doesn't swallow."

She laughed and shifted personality and behavior in an instant. I watched her dance over to one of her regulars. She plopped into his lap and the game began. I asked if anyone had seen Luke or anyone that looked like him. No one had seen him or were unwilling to share his location. I would have my work cut out for me. If he was here I would find him. I looked around the main room and found a small group of men in expensive suits. They looked lonely, so I sauntered over and they brightened at my approach.

"Is this your first time gentlemen?"

"Yeah," the young blonde in the middle said. "My dad suggested this place."

"We got through finals and we are celebrating," the tall dark drink of ebony added.

"Have a seat, the show is about to start." The befreckled ginger said impatiently.

I sat between the first two. The ginger had annoyed me so fuck him. The lights dimmed, and a familiar show tune grew from a soft tickling of your hearing to a strong jazzy foot tapping melody. A shaft of light illuminated a three-dimensional version of Jessica Rabbit. The woman began to sing as the hologram moved around the tables. While the character was instantly recognizable her realism was far beyond that from the movie. She looked like the next generation version of curvaceous Jessica. The blonde placed his hand on my left thigh as the same time that the black guy claimed the right. I leaned back and let out a soft moan. Ginger seemed more interested in the hologram while the pair's teamwork improved. A minute into the song and they had tugged my thong to the side and we lightly fingering me.

The song progressed and so did they. The pair freed their erections and I gasped when I saw the massive tool one of them was sporting and an impressive piece of cock on the other side. I stroked them as the hologram moved closer. Our shadowy corner was slowly being illuminated but I didn't care and neither did the others. This was my chance to get some needed attention and perhaps lead into finding Luke. I shifted and took the larger of the two cocks down my throat with an ease that came from two decades of practice. There were murmurs among the crowd as well as a squeal of surprise from the guy I was blowing. Yes, it was a calculated move, but would it pay off. I had to wait and see. I switched to the other cock so that he didn't feel left out. I began alternating between the two until the black guy grabbed my head and held it still. I got ready to swallow and when the first spasm caused his cock to twitch I was ready. I lifted my head up and gasped leaving him grinning and drooling. The blonde guy was sweet and let me catch my breath. I rewarded him. I attacked his erection with renewed vigor and he gripped the arms of his chair. He warned me and I switched attacks to a double fisted grip on his monster cock. I trapped the head of his cock between my lips and stroked him off until he came. Instead of stopping I continued stroking and sucking.

"Wait... hold on... oh gawd..." he gasped. "What are you... oh shit!"

His second orgasm surprised him and earned his undying gratitude. I wiped my mouth and smiled triumphantly. The song had ended but the spot light remained. A voice came over the speakers introducing me to the audience with the identity I had developed here in San Diego. I recognized the voice of the announcer as my old friend Lawrence, Lawrence Warlock. He was British the way that Big Ben is British. He was legend in this subculture. The third born son of aristocracy and failed nobleman, but successful entrepreneur. The light died but the action did not. The blonde with the epic cock handed me a numbered chit which guaranteed him an hour of my time.

"Bring your friend," I said winking at his friend and ignoring the ginger.

I worked the room and did my best to find Luke or any hint of his activity. If I could find a girl that had fucked him I would be closer. After sharing a magnum of champagne with some Japanese businessmen I used the bathroom. I met the voice behind Jessica while powdering my nose. She was using the shower and washing off what appeared to be an impressive amount of cum.

"Gods I hate bukkake sessions, yuck!"

"Hell, of a set of pipes you got there darling." I praised her.

"Not like you," she replied as she washed her hair. "You took the Midgard Serpent like it was child's play."

"Is that his nickname?"

"Uh huh," she purred. "I can only take about half of him in my pussy. You are my hero."

"He fibbed and said this was his first time."

"This is his first time without his dad. I hear he takes after dear old dad."

I finished and stepped outside. My friend Warlock was waiting outside. He gestured, and I followed him. We went to the control room and I got a peek behind the curtain. It was like visiting the Emerald City and meeting the wizard. He flawlessly swapped songs and turned his full attention on me. He gave me a withering look and I smiled.

"If you weren't the best cocksucker on two coasts and three continents I'd ban you, forever."

"I am sorry Warlock."

"Who is this guy to you? Normally you are a whole helluvalot subtler than this. You've lost your touch."

"He stole from me. I need to lay eyes on him, so I can find out why." The lie came off my lips easily.

"You are killing me here," he said. "He is in room 21. He is a good customer. His money is good, and he tips generously. The management likes him, and the girls adore him. Am I clear? Do I need to tell you what will happen if you do stupid?"

"I will be on my best behavior."

"That's my girl. So, go suck his dick and make nice."

I left Warlock eyeing me suspiciously. He didn't trust me, and he had good reason to. I had palmed his master key from near the turntable while we talked. I didn't have much time. He would notice it eventually and when he did he would investigate. It took me precious time to find the room. I unlocked the door and slipped inside as quietly as I could. The layout was not unlike a hotel room. The furnishings were far different however. There was a six-person hot tub in one corner and an entertainment system including a huge plasma screen. I could hear his regular breathing from the bedroom. I recognized how he snored lightly as he slept. I was about to slip into the next room when I saw it, the necklace. Well, it wasn't a necklace, it was more like a delicate collar. I picked it up and examined it. I turned it over in my hands and gasped at the small fortune of stones decorating it. Whoever had designed it had outdone themselves. The delicate petals of the flower design were ethereal. Add to that the glittering faceted gems and you had perfection. Mine, I claimed it as I slipped it around my neck. It even adjusted to the wearer. The clasp fell into place and I felt my mind sharpen. It was as if every one of my senses were honed to a razor-sharp edge. I could almost hear his heart as it beat in his chest. I moved to the doorway and watched him sleep.

'You are mine.' I thought as I took a step inside.

Trap Sprung:

I woke to someone sucking my cock. I opened my eyes and the room was dark. So, someone had snuck in and decided to pleasure me. The Master collar told me someone wearing the slave collar was close, real close. I touched the button on the lamp and looked down. I flinched when I saw my stepmom sucking me off. Haley's plan had worked. She had taken the bait and it had all fallen into place. While the compulsion from the collar kept her docile and even eager it didn't remove the hatred in her eyes.

"Hi mom, enjoying that cock? I hope so. I am going to do things to you before the end. Deepthroat me please... mmmmm that's a good girl. Enjoy. That is an order."

Her glance softened as her lips brushed the base of my cock repeatedly. I adjusted my position and sat there watching her work. She was talented I couldn't deny it. I warned her to swallow and she did. The serial murderer knelt between my legs and looked like a caged animal.

"You look confused," I said, and she nodded. "Ask away but in a civil voice and remain where you are."

"How? How are you doing this to me?"

"The slave collar you wear makes you my bitch. Bark like a dog." I ordered, and she did until I told her to stop. "There is a butt plug in the box on the cabinet behind you. You know what to do, there is lube too, I'm not a monster."

I watched and smiled as she undressed, took up the toy and using the lube eased it into her ass. She made a show of it even though she didn't realize she was doing it. I pointed at my cock and tapping into the Master collar directed her to impale herself on it. She got back onto the bed and straddled me. She took me in hand and slowly lowered her hips.

"Oh god, it feels so good. I don't want to feel good."

"I bet every time you drop down it'll feel even better." I said planting the suggestion in her mind. "Well?"

"It does feel better. Damn it, it feels so damn good!" She gasped as she began shoving her body down harder and faster. "I'm close already."

"Cum as much as you want, but when I cum you are going to pass out."

She rode me with everything she had. Her climaxes came fast and quick. I had to take over because she was unable to move after so many orgasms. I pushed her onto her back and slid back inside of her. I watched as her eyes rolled up in her head as I pounded her. My rage rose up and I took it out on her. The weeks of fear and frustration manifested themselves in the ferocity of our fucking. I was surprised that when I grabbed her by the hair and stare into her eyes she climaxed. I made a tighter fist and she came again. I stared in her eyes as I hammered her as hard as I could. I didn't bother fighting my climax so when I did cum she lost consciousness per the hypnotic suggestion. I pulled out and moved away from her. I felt poisoned. I was sick to my stomach at being so close to her. She had brought out a side of me that I didn't recognize. She had forced me to go into hiding and looking over my shoulder.