All Comments on 'Little One Ch. 05'

by Little_Otter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the basic story. I like that you made him give her time to heal and adjust. I don't care for his enjoyment of humiliation. It shows an element of sadism in his character that I don't like. It also makes me a bit worried for how wide that streak is in him, especially now that he's stepped up his actions. Some like humiliation, I just don't so those moments give me different emotions. I look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really well done!

I am an anonymous reader who has waited since the first one you wrote to finally have more chapters to it ❤️ Whoever you are; Little Otter, I sincerely love your story and almost wish that I could be a puppy one day. Literotica has definitely spilled forth some fantastic stories that I will read on my days off to really hype myself up for when my fiancé comes home ;). And I've waited what feels like foreeeever to finally read more about Master and Cleo. You've done an amazing job. It makes me really happy to read. I excitedly await more. Thank you!

KeiraroseKeiraroseover 6 years ago
❤️

I really love the build of this story. Keep writing! :)

Lilgirl6617Lilgirl6617over 6 years ago
Wow

I just read through. This is well written and I greatly enjoyed some of the humor in it, I do dearly hope you will continue writing this story. As previously mentioned the master character does seem to have a bit of a sadistic element to it, and I also am genuinely curious as to how far it will go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lover

omg i love ur book or storry dont listen to the haters because i love it, the whole thing. The puppy play,

everything great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please don't stop writing, I need to know what else happens. I want to submit to you myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not my usual. I’m not a big fan of someone being treated like a dog.

That being said...

Fabulous story! Please continue.

yourkitten72yourkitten72over 5 years ago
MORE

I love this story, it is beautifully written, and the characters have been well developed. Normally I’m a kitten kinda person *my user, but I love this idea, and I hope you will continue to write this series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anatomy

What irritates me the most is the anatomy. In the beginning you had said that the lung is only on one side of the chest. There’s two, one on each side. Then again you said he pushed against her hymen but the hymen is not a sheet in the vagina to be broken. It’s a ring of tissue around the opening of the vagina. It’s just a little distracting when this character who is supposed to be experienced with sex doesn’t know the anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. Just NO. I read it because while I enjoy BDSM and puppy play stories, I absolutely don't enjoy non-consensual human trafficking/slavery/rape in any form including this story portrayed in current history. I wondered if there was going to be some sort of heroic act some where getting this young girl to freedom and self sustainability and then choosing her own master but... no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittle_Otter@Little_Otter
Okay I just submitted An Uncommon Bind ch. 06 today, nov 15. It just needs to be approved. If anyone has any ideas or requests for the story or a scene, contact me though the button on my page!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Little One Ch. 04 Previous Part
Little One Series Info