All Comments on 'Little Sis and I'

by HDTopper

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hiddencreekhiddencreekabout 12 years ago
Boring

Too much DADDY. Very imature and stupid.vocabulary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
idiot

never put sexual violence of any kind in any catagory other than NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE. don't talk about it don't hint at it don't mention it they have seperate catagories for a reason USE THEM PROPERLY or stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ummm...

ignore the other anon retard... non-consent/reluctance wasnt the main theme, and truly, it was only attempted, ergo, can go anywhere else...

Otherwise half of the Sci-Fi/NonHuman story's I read would belong there... hell by his description, if anything non-consensual/reluctance is even mentioned, like a news reporter saying a woman and/or man was raped it doesn't belong in any other section...

get the fuck off LR damn troll

HotSprings22HotSprings22about 12 years ago
Honestly

I loved this story. The two earlier commenters refrain from acknowledging what a fantastic writer you are. No general, or over-used vernacular. I found your writing to be refreshing. Yes there was domination - which I think was done tastefully, and yes there was a 'Daddy' theme, but this is incest, and it was role-play. I loved it. I loved it so much I favorited it - which I haven't done for many. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good work

Good story. Lived the plot, could expanded on the romance side of it more but still great work. Also ignore the trolls this story they only roleplay it and even then she isnt relucant at all in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
waste of time

the best thing you can do is delete all stories and break your computer so you wont post anymore trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no, this is a very good story

A big brother's big stiff prick is naturally at home in his kid sister's pretty little twat. Face it, it's happening all the time, a boy unloads his brotherly balls up his sis's cute little cunt, sis cums like crazy, and they do it over and over again. A baby sister's cunt is made to be filled and stretched by her big brother's big prick, just like a boy's young prick is made to keep his baby sister's sweet little twat happy as a clam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow...

don t know why those stupid story are still on this site,the writer is probably not capable to a hard on,hope they don t put no more story from that writer stupid bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Punctuation is your friend

Embrace him, he will lead to places you don't even suspect, and make you realize that garbled efforts like this, conceived and written in haste, should be treated as objects of shame and ridicule. Try harder next time, and try reading something by other authors so you learn how to construct a sentence. One star, because you made the effort, you just didn't put very much into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Don't listen to these fuck heads. Your story was great I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Find a patient editor.

I don't have a problem with the storyline, but your grammar made it difficult to really enjoy the story. I encourage you to find a patient editor.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

So much Daddy, Princess baby talk that I stopped reading.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous