Little Sis and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tease of light pressure was making her more and more sensitive so that when I began a series of gentle bites it caused her to enter unchartered territory as one after another tiny orgasms exploded one after another. Allie later admitted, until that moment that even in her wildest masturbatory adventures she had never experienced multiple orgasms before. In fact it was at that moment we both had a learning experience Allie became so explosive she squirted in my face on my hair and soaked the bed before she collapsed literally exhausted.

Having quietly shed my pants during all the oral play and wanted the initial entry to be swift and over with as quickly as possible leaving her no drawn out period of pain. As she lay in exhaustion trying to recapture her composure from orgasms she was totally oblivious to me and the world so I went unnoticed as I slid forward between her thighs placing my cock at her entrance and driving it home as I swore my love for her into her ear.

It was a delayed reaction; I don't have a length that brings fear to women but it's a fat six inches so I guess it's girth lets them know where I am. Well Allie went totally rigid uttering not a sound, then a few moments later she exhaled a gasp of air large enough to fill a balloon before biting my ear and gasping, "You Bastard you could have let me know that was going to hurt you son of a bitch."

Allie was sopping wet from all that happened before and didn't realize that my hips had already set the rhythm and she I was already being fucked with a slow steady tempo as she told me off. The amusing part we laugh at even today is that while she continued chastise me her hips had joined the tempo a short time later it was all about the fucking and little about the attack.

"Princess, are you still mad at daddy for not telling you?"

In between gasps of pleasure she said, "Daddy, I'll kill you later but right now it feels too good to stop."

Shortly after her chastisement ended Allie gasped and had her first cock induced orgasm. Before that night was over others followed before we kissed like the lovers we had become and I held her tightand let my mind plan what the future may hold for before we both fell asleep.