Little Things - The Real Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David felt Sonya wanted to talk about something but he felt Sonya figured it not the time. He smiled a little then said, softly, "Spill it, you can talk, it's not like were complete strangers Sonya ... I mean, well you know."

Sonya looked straight into David's eyes, then twisted her body to face the window and said, "It's ok ... we can talk about it later."

David smiled and answered with a question ending in crescendo, "Later? ... Look Sonya, we've done some pretty ... well ... you've done a pretty naughty thing to me, I think we do need to talk."

Then Sonya's look changed and she began to fidget. David knew Sonya was having trouble with something, but he didn't know what. In a flash, Sonya lunged forward, wrapped her arms around David's neck, lifted up on her tiptoes, pressed her soft breasts against his chest and planted her wet lips on is lips. Their tongues began an ancient dance as David lowered his hands to Sonya's buttocks and began massaging the soft warm mounds. David was overcome with heat and thinking they were about to get into it on the picnic table he lifted his hands to Sonya's waist to pick her up, but she was a lot more woman than Nikki.

Suddenly Sonya let go and backed away breathing heavy. She sat down on the bench, looked up at David and bluntly said, "I can't fuck today."

David was more surprised at what Sonya said then what she just did, and assuming Sonya's sexual preference had something to do with her statement, he jokingly asked with a slight giggle, "Why?"

Sonya pinched her lips and wiped them with her fingers then looking away saying softly, "I started yesterday."

David enjoyed intercourse with Sonya's menstruating sister, and he wasn't sure if lesbians enjoyed the same stimulus but he was curious about Sonya and decided to ask the beautiful woman if she was more than just Ellen's roommate. David sat down next to Sonya while placing his hand on Sonya's hand. He could sense her sincerity but didn't understand her actions.

"I understand," said David as he gently squeezed Sonya's warm hand. Sonya looked confused and started to speak, but David interrupted, trying to maintain the momentum of his questioning. "Cramping bad?" asked David with a soft concerned voice.

"Not too bad, it was worse last night," said Sonya as she glanced down at David's crotch scanning the form in his shorts and the wet spot.

"Let me see," said David as he repositioned himself on the bench thinking of how he was going to ask another question.

Sonya's confused look turned to a concerned gaze and thinking David doubted her she stood up and pushed her jogging shorts until they fell to her ankles. David was so surprised his heart began to beat heavy in his chest and he couldn't help staring at Sonya's puffy folds covered with tiny wisps of blonde pubic hair. Then Sonya tilted her hips forward, spread her knees and blurted out, "See."

"Oh my, um, there it is, yes, the string, and everything," said David as he bent slightly forward to get closer to Sonya's beautiful triangle.

"Want to see anything else?" asked Sonya, as she stood straight and placed one hand on her hip and the other hand on the tabletop.

"No, I'd say that about proves it, I guess we should do laundry now," said David like a little boy who just saw his first naked girl.

"I have an idea," said Sonya as she straightened her body.

"You do?" asked David as he felt heat fill his body.

"Take your shorts off for me," Sonya said in a perfectly calm voice as she stepped out of her jogging shorts, picked them up with her toes then grabbed them with her hand and dropped them on the white pillowcase.

David felt he had just received the answer to his unasked question and Sonya's body was so powerful he felt if he didn't take his shorts off he would get his butt spanked for not doing what mommy told him to do. David lifted his hips slightly as he reached for the elastic of his shorts. He inched them down his thighs then rolled them over his knees and when he leaned forward to slide them down his calves, Sonya squat before him. David slipped his shorts off his feet and sat erect with his gym shorts in his hand and his penis standing straight up. Then he tossed the cloth on top of Sonya's jogging shorts and slid his hips forward exposing his throbbing erect penis to the gorgeous blonde squatting before him. Sonya inched forward in a duck walk to get closer and when she looked up into David's eyes, she smiled.

"Oh my ... what do we have here?" whispered Sonya as she rested her forearms on her knees and looked directly at David's stiff penis.

"It's giving you a good idea what you do to me Sonya," said David as he spread his legs wider, thinking Sonya would stand and walk away.

Sonya's expression revealed more about her then she realized and David was getting hotter by the second. Without taking her eyes off David's erection, she turned her hands inward and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt cross-armed and in one yank she pulled the hem up and over her beautiful breasts. David completely surrendered when he saw Sonya's breasts, small pink stiff nipples and nearly no areolas. They were the shape, size and mass David had always thought were perfect breasts. His mind flashed back for an instant at how he always thought his dental hygienist Sue had perfect breasts but Sonya's breasts he thought were ultimate perfection. David's penis began oozing pre-cum in response to the sight of the gorgeous mounds and he knew he would ejaculate in seconds if Sonya touched it.

Then Sonya placed her warm hands on David's knees and pushed his legs apart, rocked to her knees, lowered her head and slowly wrapped her soft lips around the tip of David's throbbing penis. David couldn't believe his penis was inside the mouth of a beautiful blonde who happened to be his girlfriend's younger sister, and who couldn't possibly be a lesbian.

David's insides began to quiver as his body heated and he knew he wouldn't be able to sustain. Sonya's hair nearly covered her entire work area and her warm throat and lips felt so good David lost control. He placed his hands on Sonya's head and pushed down while raising his hips. Sonya squeezed David's thighs as she struggled to back her head away before choking on the stiff shaft. Suddenly David felt a flush of heat in his groin and his throbbing penis exploded in Sonya's throat.

"Jesus, Sonya," growled David as he released the pressure hold on Sonya's head. David felt Sonya use her tongue against his pumping penis to swallow his semen and in seconds the erotic insanity was over.

Sonya slipped her mouth off David's shrinking penis, stood up, pulled her shirt down to cover her fabulous breasts and grabbed her jogging shorts from under David's gym shorts. Then she looked at David with a strange glare and said with a facetious voice, "That was tasty fun."

David didn't know what to say, he simply watched the beautiful woman slip on her gym shorts and straighten her t-shirt. Then she flipped her hair back, grabbed the white bag and looked at David. "I'll do mine first so I can get out of here before she gets home."

Sonya was silent for the next hour as she did her laundry and David felt abandoned and used. She finished her laundry, folded the clothes haphazardly, packed them in the white pillowcase and stood at the table staring through the sliding glass door at the numerous plants Nikki had potted on the patio. David approached her from behind and placed his hand on her shoulder. Sonya lifted her shoulder and cocked her head resting her ear against David's hand. Then she placed her warm hand on his fingers and said in a sweet soft voice, "Don't worry about it, you're okay, I just have to sort a few things out."

Sonya left before noon not giving David a hint they'd get together again. Figuring their encounters were flukes, David went to work on the laundry as visions of Sonya's bizarre sexual behavior ate at him. Suddenly David realized he was the one who assumed Sonya's sexual preference and at least he knew now Sonya might be at best bi-sexual. Thinking that was the answer, David began fantasizing about a ménage à trois with two beautiful sisters or maybe it would include an outrageously stunning redheaded roommate. As he was dreaming about Sonya licking Ellen's anus while he doggy humped Sonya's rectum as Nikki fingered his colon, he heard the front door open. David snapped out of his erotic dream world and started folding clothes as his heart raced in his chest.

That night Nikki felt David was frustrated and she took control of the bed. David was impressed with her dominating approach and he knew she was doing her best to help him release tension but she couldn't have known David's frustration was his inability to cope with the fact he had sex with sisters within hours. Over the next few weeks, David learned even more about Nikki and Sonya then he thought possible.

When David got home from work that Friday, Nikki was naked and watering the numerous specimen plants she had placed in every conceivable place in the house. David gave Nikki a gentle kiss and patted her cute little buttocks then he stepped toward the bathroom to relieve himself as Nikki said something sending a shiver up David's spine.

"Sonya's roommate Ellen is getting married and Sonya lost her job ... she asked to move in with us until she can get on her feet," blurted Nikki as she tipped the watering can over a juvenile pothos.

Suddenly it all became clear. At first David was delighted about the idea, but instantly his elation turned to concern. If he agreed to the arrangement he thought Nikki might catch him one day in a compromising position with her little sister so he'd have to put an end to the trysts with Sonya immediately. If he refused, Nikki would want to know why. David had to cope with the fact he would soon be living with two sisters, so David turned and looked in the direction of the cute naked little woman and reluctantly said, "I guess this means no more naked plant watering, no sex on the sofa, no playing with Gumby and his friends any time you want ... we'll have to organize your furniture in the second room."

"Thank you David, she'll be so happy," said Nikki as she stood with a watering can in her hand exposing her entire naked form to David.

David looked at Nikki's naked little body and his mind was swept clean of Sonya. He couldn't resist Nikki no matter how hard he tried. He smiled, pointed to the bedroom and said, "Get your pretty little butt in that bed."

David and Nikki literally broke the bed and the box spring and the mattress dropped to floor at the headboard. After laughing about their situation and propping up the bed with anything they could find, Nikki had so many orgasms she couldn't even walk to the bathroom without bumping into walls. David was so exhausted after an entire night of fornication he woke late on Saturday in a giant wet spot only to find a note on Nikki's pillow that read, "our favorite way tonight?"

After getting his bearings, taking a shower and dressing in only a pair of gym shorts, David gathered the bills and sat down to do the only thing he hated while living with Nikki. A half hour into writing checks, stuffing envelopes and licking stamps, the phone rang.

David reached for the receiver, placed it next to his ear then said in a low voice as he closed his checkbook, "Yellow."

"Hey David, it's Sonya, is Nikki there?" said Sonya in a cheerful voice.

"Well hi there ... no she's at work, what's up?" David answered as he felt his heartbeat increase.

"Is it okay if I come over now?" asked Sonya abruptly.

"Absolutely, come on over, the room is not quite ready, but you're welcome to use it," said David then he waited for a response.

"Thank you David, see you in a few." Was all David heard as he slowly placed the handset on the cradle and thought about what Sonya had planned for him this time round.

Thirty minutes later David opened the door for a hot blonde, wearing white sneakers and floppy socks, tight dark blue short-shorts, a loose pull over, no bra and no panties standing next to a large gray duffle bag on the stoop beside her. As David's heart began to thump he motioned for Sonya to enter sensing his life's path had just come to a fork in the road and he would have to make some very important and most likely, uncomfortable decisions.

Sonya reached for the duffle bag and as she stepped over the threshold sideways, David bent down to take the duffle bag from Sonya. The side of his head brushed her breast and instantly his penis began to respond. Knowing Nikki would be home soon he became concerned about what might happen next.

"Thanks David." said Sonya in her sweet, child like voice.

"You're welcome ... what's in this thing, Ellen?" asked David as he grabbed the duffle bag with both hands to get it to move.

"No ... just all my stuff," said Sonya as she bent to help David lift the huge bag.

"That's okay, I got it, just didn't realize it was that heavy," said David as he reached for the side handle of the bag, purposely brushing his cheek against Sonya's breast again.

As David followed Sonya into the second bedroom dragging the bag at his side with both hands, he watched Sonya's round buttocks bounce in the tight short-shorts. His penis was near full erection when they got to the bedroom door and he began to fear Sonya might try something before Nikki got home. He decided to make an effort to keep his mind off Sonya knowing it would be tough.

"Where do you want this?" asked David as Sonya sat on the edge of the small bed, "We haven't had time to do anything in here yet."

"Obviously, anywhere is fine," Sonya said in a quivering voice.

David placed the bag on the floor near the closet doors then stood and looked at Sonya wanting so badly to kiss her. His fantasy was shattered when Sonya dropped to the floor with her legs spread, covered her face with her hands and started crying. David knelt down in front of Sonya as his erection subsided and he placed his hand on the warm skin of Sonya's knee.

"Oh boy ... what's going on?" asked David in a soft low voice.

Sonya shook her head, lowered her hands to the floor at her crotch, then gently squeezed David's hand with one hand, sniffed then looked into David's eyes. David looked deep into Sonya's swollen glistening eyes and melted. He knew he was having trouble coping with his desire for Sonya, but seeing her broken was driving him further into the abyss. Then, Sonya's 'give away' question filled his ears.

"When will she be home?" Asked Sonya as she sniffed again and glanced around as if she was looking for something.

David slipped his hand out from under Sonya's hand and stood, "I'll get some tissues, be right back." He said as he looked down at the beautiful little girl gazing up at him.

"You're so sweet ... Nikki is so lucky," Sonya said after a sniffle.

When David returned to the doorway of the small bedroom carrying a box of tissues, he found Sonya on the floor on her back with her eyes closed and her arms beside her. He had to take a moment to scan her outrageously beautiful body and as he did, his penis began to rise again. David couldn't believe how Sonya affected him and it only took a few seconds for his penis to stand fully erect. He wasn't sure if Sonya had dozed off, but to him, she sure looked tempting. He stepped beside Sonya and asked in a near whisper, "You awake?"

When Sonya didn't respond he bent over then asked in a slightly louder voice while pressing gently on her warm shoulder, "Sonya?"

Sonya opened her watery eyes, wiped her face with her hand and rolled on her side facing David feet. When she did, her breasts pressed against each other in a massive blob of heavenly bliss and her hips accented her curvy body.

David squat down to get closer to Sonya's face and he placed the box of tissues next to Sonya's closest hand. "Here, this might help a little."

Sonya rolled and sat up, picked up the box of tissues and plucked a tissue out. After blowing her nose she plucked another tissue and began wiping her nose. She repeated her routine between sniffles and in a few moments there was a mound of crumbled tissues on the floor beside her.

After her sniffles subsided and Sonya gathered herself, she took a deep breath then exhaled. Then she placed her hand over David's hand and looked deep into his eyes. David felt he was in a dream world but it was someone else's dream then suddenly Sonya spoke.

"My life is so fucked," said Sonya, then she giggled a little as she scoot the tissue box away with the back of her hand. "I don't know what to do now, everything is so screwed up, I can't even think anymore."

David was caught completely off guard. The only thing he could think of was place the palms of his hands on Sonya's cheeks and give her a soft gentle kiss. As David moved his face closer to Sonya's, she leaned forward. When their lips met, Sonya wrapped her arms around David's neck and placed her lips gently against his. David placed his hands on the sides of Sonya's face and pressed. In two seconds David and Sonya were engaged in sensuous kissing and David's penis began throbbing again. When they finally released each other, Sonya blinked, placed her warm hand on David's cheek and looked deep into his eyes.

"Thank you David, I really needed that." She said in a whisper.

David didn't know what to say so he made light of their situation. "It certainly got Gumby's attention," said David with a smile.

Sonya giggled a little and looked down at David's crotch. Her eyes studied the lump in David's shorts for a long time then after she exhaled as if she had been holding her breath for hours she whispered. "It's very tempting, but she'll catch us for sure this time, we better wait."

David realized at that moment he was treading on eggshells. He knew his relationship with Nikki was slightly more than purely sexual and he enjoyed the times with her immensely, but his desire for Sonya was deeply different. He envisioned some day Nikki finding his stiff throbbing penis stuffed inside a screaming gorgeous blonde's dripping wet vagina and the fabulous sex life with Nikki would be over. David didn't know if he needed a way out, a way in, a way around, or a way through his life.

The next weeks were work heavy and sex with Nikki was hot and heavier. David was so worn out by the end of the month he suggested they dine out somewhere to take a break. Nikki was ecstatic. They hadn't been out as a couple in so long Nikki had forgotten what it was like to be seen in public with a man.

The following Saturday night, David and Nikki got ready for their evening adventure. Nikki dressed in a silver colored mini dress she had made a few months before she moved into David's house. Of course she had to wear the dress sans panties and bra. Her black sandal heels brought her eyes up to David's neck making her height perfect. She did her makeup like she belonged in a modeling magazine forcing David to stare at her face almost continuously. She made David wear his black business suit with a silver colored t-shirt, his silver watch and bracelet, lizard black belt with a silver buckle and matching black loafers. It was a look she always liked on David and she thought it made him a complete man. Then she slipped one of her pink panties into his lapel pocket, smiled then said, "Perfect." After telling Sonya goodbye, the striking attractive couple left Sonya in solitude and headed for the restaurant they were supposed to go on their first date.

Dinner was delightful and their open display of affection bordered on pornographic. Using the tablecloth as cover, David slipped his hand between Nikki's thighs and she responded by separating her legs. In a few seconds, Nikki had David's trousers unzipped and her cool hand was stroking his hot stiff penis. When David felt Nikki's moisture he knew she had a mini orgasm, and David couldn't sustain.