Little Things - The Real Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex that night was the icing on the cake. Nikki had tossed all her inhibitions into the trash and had anal sex for the first time since their first time together. Since Nikki didn't have to work on Sunday the couple only got out of bed to wash genitals, urinate and change bedding. By sunrise they were so worn out they slept until sundown. The sexy couple had no clue they were driving Sonya crazy and all she could do was continuously masturbate while listening to the fornicating couple in the room next door.

The next Saturday, Nikki left for work and David decided to clean the kitchen while Sonya slept, not knowing the noise was about to wake an extremely horny and very attractive filthy fucking woman.

As he filled the sink with hot water, he never heard Sonya approaching. Suddenly a gorgeous blonde was standing right next to unsuspecting David. She was wearing a waist length pink pajama top, unbuttoned half way down and tiny white panties. Her hair was scrambled as though she had just been ravished and her eyes had twinkles in them like a horny woman desperately in need of male gratification.

"Did she leave for work yet?" asked Sonya in a soft child like voice.

"Shit ... You scared the crap out of me," said David as he jerked back from the sink at looked at Sonya,

"Sorry," said Sonya as she looked down at David's crotch.

"She left a few minutes ago," said David realizing they were alone together again.

Then Sonya placed her hand on the counter and shifted her weight, "Can I help you do the dishes?" she asked sweetly.

"I have a better idea," said David with a low sexy voice, turning toward the hot blonde.

Sonya grinned and wiggled her body jiggling her breasts a little. Then she looked into David's eyes and asked, "Does daddy want to be a naughty little boy today?"

"Yes, he sure as fuck does, now be a good girl for daddy and take those panties off," said David softly.

David's dominate words made Sonya blush and she thought she had better do what she was told or daddy would spank her little butt. Without hesitating, Sonya grabbed the waistband of her panties and bent forward. She pushed on the cloth and her upper torso followed the scrap of material to her ankles. Then she stood up, stepped out of the tiny bit of cloth then kicked them across the floor.

"Now hop up on the counter for daddy, right here," said David as he tapped the top of the counter with the tips of his fingers.

Sonya turned and placed her hands behind her on the counter's edge and with a single bounce she hopped up to a sitting position on the counter. David turned his body to face Sonya then he looked into her glistening blue eyes and smiled. Without a word, David leaned forward and gave Sonya a soft gentle kiss. Then he slowly separated Sonya's legs until they were spread wide exposing her gorgeous lightly tufted vaginal lips. She was so pink she almost appeared to be prepubescent and David began to react to the vision before him. Before he started consuming the woman before him he undid the last two buttons of her pajama top and slowly opened the soft cloth to expose her gorgeous breasts.

"My God, you are so fucking beautiful Sonya," whispered David as he stared at Sonya's body while his penis pressed on the inside of his shorts.

"Thank you daddy," whispered Sonya as she waited patiently for David to make his move with a temptress look on her face.

"May I?" asked David softly as he placed his hand on Sonya's naked warm thighs.

"By all means, go for it," whispered Sonya then she smiled at David.

David moved his hands to Sonya's soft hips and whispered, "Scoot a little closer to me."

After Sonya wiggled forward a little, David bent over and began kissing Sonya's inner thighs starting at her knees as his hands smoothed the soft warm skin of Sonya's outer thighs. Sonya twitched at David's first touch but soon she felt joined with him. Sonya's skin was warm and soft unlike Nikki's cool and slightly tight skin. Sonya's skin felt like a baby's skin and he smoothed it with his hands like a physician feeling for something deeper. Then when David kissed his way up Sonya's inner thighs her haunting fragrance filled his nostrils. When his lips finally touched Sonya's wet vaginal lips she moaned slightly and relaxed her body. Suddenly, David felt a strong heat fill his crotch and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold on.

David began wiping the moist slit between Sonya's vaginal lips and Sonya gently placed her hands on his head. He felt her fingers slip into his hair and felt her breathing heavier. When David slipped his tongue across Sonya's clitoris, she jerked a little and grasped his hair between her fingers. Her taste was sweet and he compared the flavor to the smell of wild flowers in the spring. When David began gently tickling Sonya's spot she began slightly rocking her hips and exhaling as more flowery moisture began to ooze out of her cavity.

David slid his hands to the sides of Sonya's buttocks and pressed the soft warm skin as Sonya lifted her legs to David's shoulders and began pressing her inner thighs against David's ears. In a few seconds David's tongue was flicking Sonya's clitoris as her cavity began squirting bits of liquid wild flowers into David's mouth.

"Oh God ... I'm coming David." Squeaked Sonya in a voice David had never heard her use before.

David began flicking Sonya's spot faster as she began snapping her hips up and down grinding her crotch against David's soaked face. Suddenly Sonya's hips lifted off the counter and she squealed while pulling his hair. David slid his hands under her sweaty warm buttocks and held it firm as Sonya squeezed her legs together. When Sonya's body began to rock faster, David's inside caught fire and he began ejaculating in his shorts as Sonya filled his mouth with sweet warm juice. Suddenly Sonya moaned out loud.

"Fuck!" as she dropped her hips down on David's hands, pushed her crotch into his face and stiffened her body.

Then Sonya began quivering. As she spread her legs relieving the pressure against David's ears warm water began to flow onto David's face and he slowly wiped Sonya's entire crack with his tongue as Sonya stiffened again while grunting deep in her throat, "Oh Fuck."

When Sonya went limp, David released her and looked up. She was above him looking down at him with a dazzled look in her eyes. Then she grabbed his neck and pulled as she said with a commanding voice, "Come here you filthy fucking bastard."

David slipped his hand from under Sonya's hot buttocks and stood in front of her. Then he let Sonya pull him forward by the neck and their lips locked in a kissing frenzy.

After their long wet kiss, David was so dizzy he wasn't sure where he was. He was drunk with the lingering taste of Sonya and he turned toward the wall, then toward Sonya as Sonya slipped off the counter. He watched in the wall mirror as Sonya meandered around the room looking for her panties. It took both of them awhile to get their bearings and as their senses began to slowly return they noticed each other's dilemma and started giggling at each other.

When they had partially recovered, they sat at the picnic table and gazed into each others eyes for what seemed like hours searching for an answer to help them figure it all out.

David finally spoke and said in a soft voice, "This place wreaks with sex, we better shower and get rid of the evidence,"

"Can I ask you a question, David?" As she and she down on the bench.

"Of course," said David in a near whisper.

Sonya looked up and paused for a moment then smiled a little, "Do you really have anal with Nikki?"

David placed his hand gently on Sonya's hand and looked deep into her eyes then said softly, "yes, I do."

Sonya smiled a little then looked at David like he was her complete focus. He began to realized he may be sticking his penis in Sonya's rectum, but he had no idea when.

In a few moments they went quietly their own way to clean up, relieve their bladders and redress, eventually returning to the kitchen to do the dishes, wash the floor and banish the smell of sex in the air with air freshener.

The kitchen did get a thorough cleaning including the wet spot on the counter and floor, and Nikki was impressed with what David and Sonya had done with the floor, never suspected her little sister had received the most tender licking she had ever experienced and the strongest orgasms she ever had with the guy her sister was going to share a hot mattress with that night.

The threesome made a haphazard dinner made up of leftovers then ate while sitting on the sofa with David in the middle they watched a silly series on the television. After eating, Nikki was her usual horny self but didn't want to simply get up and usher her lover to bed. She thought it would announce she had little concern about her little sister's feelings, so Nikki pretended to be sleepy and asked if David was ready for bed as she faked a yawn. Sonya knew the couple would go it as soon as they hit the mattress and she started getting a little jealous of her older sister for the first time. Just before Nikki stood up, Sonya stood and told the couple she was exhausted and needed to get some sleep. A few moments later Sonya was hearing moans through the walls and it was driving her nuts with envy.

Sonya slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the door of the room where the moaning was coming from then she carefully sat on the floor with her back to the door. As the sensual sounds of Nikki and David moaning filled the nighttime air, Sonya spread her legs and began whipping her clitoris visualizing David under her big sister pumping her colon with his stiff penis until she became an orgasm machine. Sonya couldn't have been more correct.

Nikki collapsed on David's body with her arms above his head. Her entire body quivered as David wrapped his arms around her. As Nikki became limp, David heard a sound outside the door and he looked down at the crack below the door. He noticed a moving shadow then heard a faint click of a door closing. He smiled a little as he lowered his hands to Nikki's pretty little buttocks and gently squeezed the cool skin.

In a few moments, Nikki was fast asleep and David rolled her over on her back, pulled the sheets over her body, cleared her hair from her face and slipped out of bed to go to the bathroom. He opened the bedroom door slowly so as not to alert Nikki and to assure Sonya was not standing waiting for him to do her next.

A few weeks later David announced to the two sisters he had a week vacation coming up and he looked forward to the break from work not realizing the sisters were viewing David's announcement as something completely different. Nikki felt slighted David didn't make plans for them to take off somewhere just to get away and Sonya saw the opportunity to finally get David alone so she could release her desires on him. That night, the pillow talk was different and David felt he had just been scolded, but the following sex was as hot as ever.

The first day of David's vacation wasn't what Sonya had expected. As Nikki left for work, she made the couple promise to behave. Nikki left for work that morning confident Sonya wouldn't do something she would do. Although they were alone together, Sonya and David felt as though they had been ordered to behave so teasing each other was in order. Sonya and David spent the entire day like two school kids making sexual jokes and playing like they were fooling around.

The second day was a bit hotter and after Nikki left the first thing David and Sonya did was loose their shorts before they kissed and fondled each other. When Sonya bent over to pick up her shorts, David stepped beside Sonya and pressed on her back so she wouldn't rise up. He bent over, kissed her beautiful round bottom once, then slipped his middle finger in her wet vagina and pressed his thumb on her hot anus. He began massaging her holes until she started to release moisture. Then he pulled his hand away from her crotch, sat behind her, grabbed her buttocks with both hands and began gently sucking the sweet moisture off her vaginal lips and teasing her clitoris with his tongue as Sonya moaned.

After reaching orgasm, Sonya gave David an incredibly sensual hand job while he fondled her breasts. She managed to get David to last longer and when he did ejaculate, Sonya topped off the playtime by kissing the tip of David's penis then buttering his genitals with semen using her breasts as paintbrushes. Then they read the paper, listened to music, ate lunch and basically enjoyed each others company by talking and intently listening to each others life stories. David finally received Sonya's confession about her roommate Ellen and it seemed the girls had experimented with sex, but ended it after Ellen received her marriage proposal. The only subject they avoided was Sonya's older sister.

On the third day, Nikki left for work as usual, but Sonya woke cold and shivering. Sonya didn't want David to catch whatever it was she had so she told David she'd stay in her room. As Sonya slept, David dutifully did his chores. Sonya slept until 2 o'clock and when she woke, she felt so bad she didn't know what to do. She grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around her shivering body and meandered into the kitchen with the blanket wrapped around her up to her chin. She plopped down on the bench at the picnic table and looked at David. When David saw Sonya, all he could see was a sick little girl in need of some tender fatherly care.

Sonya placed her hands on her lap while looking at David and said, "I feel awful, David."

David stepped toward Sonya and placed the back of his hand against Sonya's forehead and held it against her heated skin. "You have a fever ... I should check your temperature."

Sonya waited patiently as David retrieved the thermometer and when he returned, Sonya looked at David, as if he were her father getting ready to make her all better.

"We can do this one of three ways," said David with a grin, "what's your preference?" he asked with a slight smile.

"I don't care," whispered Sonya as she gazed at the thermometer.

"Okay then, stand up and turn around then bend over ... I have to pull your panties down," David said with a calm voice.

"Huh?" asked Sonya then she sniffed and looked at David with a surprised gaze.

"Let's try the mouth ... this time," said David as he snapped the tube in the air. "Open wide," he said as he pointed the glass tube at Sonya's mouth.

Sonya opened her mouth and David gently situated the slim glass tube under Sonya's tongue and held her chin to ensure her mouth was shut. Then he stood back and folded his arms as he gazed at the beautiful blonde before him. In a few minutes David slipped the tube out of Sonya's mouth and held it up to his face. "It says 101, yup, you have a temperature."

"What's the other ways?" asked Sonya just before she sniffed.

David looked at Sonya and realized she really had no clue. He sat down and placed his hand on her warm thigh, pinched the glass tube between his finger tips and held it in front of Sonya's face vertically, leaned forward and while looking deep into her blue eyes said, "I can slip this under your armpit, but, I really wanted to slowly, and gently, ease it right up your hot rectum, and while we're waiting, softly kiss your pretty little butt while my penis blows a load all over your beautiful face."

"Oh my," whispered Sonya, then she giggled, sniffed a little then looked into David's eyes and whispered, "we should've done the second one," Then she grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"Very tempting, but you need to drink lots of fluids, take a couple of aspirin and rest, or I'm taking you to the doctor to get a shot in your cute butt, it's your choice." said David frankly as he placed the glass tube on the table and stood up.

Sonya was still sick the next day but by the Friday she was recovering. During her ordeal, David took care of Sonya all day like a daughter and he took care of Nikki all night like a whore.

On Saturday, Nikki left for work, convinced her sister was in very good care. When Sonya woke she felt better but had to piss like a racehorse. David was showering in the bathroom and she didn't know how long he would be. She had no clue what to do and she was about to burst. Sonya's bladder got so painful she tapped lightly on the bathroom door but David couldn't hear the tapping. Sonya couldn't hold on anymore so she carefully opened the door and quietly stepped into the steamy room. Without saying anything to David she slowly closed the door, stepped to the toilet, pulled her panties down, squat over the toilet and instantly began urinating. Since the tub was in an alcove in the back of the bathroom, David couldn't see what was happening at the other end of the room. When David heard the sound of urine echoing in the toilet he stopped what he was doing.

"Everything okay out there?" asked David as he stopped stroking his erection.

"Sorry David, I really had to go," said Sonya as she watched the urine flow out of her like a waterfall.

"No problem, I was just jerking off," said David jokingly.

"Your kidding ... are you?" asked Sonya as she grabbed the roll of toilet paper and began wrapping the ribbon around her fingers.

"Not now, I was," responded David as he strained to see the hot blonde through the foggy glass.

"OH, God, I'm so sorry ... I can leave as soon as I finish wiping," said Sonya as she hurriedly wiped her damp vaginal lips.

"Daddy likes having his pretty little girl around when he's beating off, it makes the experience more, well, incestuous," said David as he wiped two spots on the foggy glass to peek through.

For some reason, David's words made Sonya recall the day at the picnic table watching David in the mirror and she instantly felt horny. She had to be sure of something before she took the next step, so she asked her now famous question, "When will she be home?"

"Not until later, we have enough time if you're up to it," said David as he heard Sonya flush the toilet.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Sonya as she giggled while looking at two eyes peeking through the glass behind wiped areas.

"Come on in, and let's see what happens." Offered David as he reached for the handle.

Sonya couldn't resist and stepped out of her panties then placed them on the vanity. She turned toward the shower door and stepped inside to find David and his stiff penis waiting. As the steamy water splashed David's back he scanned Sonya's body. He thought her gorgeous and he wanted so much to be inside her, he nearly told her straight out he wanted to fuck her. Instead He reached behind him and pulled the lever transferring the flowing water from the shower head to the lower faucet.

"Looks like I'm just in time," said Sonya as she looked down at David's stiff penis and asked, "What do we have we here?"

"A stiff bat," responded David as he felt the desire to bend Sonya over and stuff the stiff rod up her vagina.

"What are you going to do with that thing, play baseball?" said Sonya as she giggled and reached for David's erection.

"Actually you have two options ... I can douche you with it and you can enjoy it as long as you want, or I can give a cute little girl a penis enema and she can enjoy it for about two seconds," said David praying he could make it for more than two seconds this time.

"Oh, my," said Sonya as she retracted her hand and looked up at David's eyes, "I like it when daddy talks dirty to his little girl."

"Be a good girl and turn around, spread your legs nice and wide and bend way over for daddy," said David as he whirled his hand.

Sonya grinned then turned around, placed her hands on the wet wall tile, spread her legs to the extreme edge of the bathtub bowl and bend nearly all the way over. David looked down at Sonya's gorgeous white buttocks and gazed at her pink anus. Giving Sonya a penis enema was tempting but Sonya's vaginal lips where so puffy they made up David's mind for him.