Little Things - The Real Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he thought about squatting and doing something he had enjoyed doing to Nikki, but he decided to save fornicating her anus with his tongue for later as well. Just before David was about to place the tip of his swollen penis on Sonya's puffy vaginal lips she asked in a soft voice, "Is this okay?"

David didn't answer. He simply stepped closer to Sonya and pressed his stiff penis against Sonya's warm vaginal lips. As soon as Sonya felt David penis touch her spot she moaned out loud. David never heard Sonya moan that loud and he wondered what she would do if she had his entire penis inside her. Sonya kept moaning loudly as David slowly slid his throbbing penis into Sonya cavity. He couldn't believe how wet and tight and soft she was inside and he prayed he wouldn't start pumping semen into the beautiful women before she had the chance to enjoy herself.

The deeper David inserted his erection into Sonya the more she moaned and soon she was rocking her hips as though she was trying to suck David's entire body into her body. In seconds, David and Sonya were in rhythm and Sonya entered a world she had always dreamed of and her senses began to zenith. The feeling of being on the outside of David was more then she had fantasized and she slipped into another world.

While Sonya was veering into an alternative erotic space, David bent forward and reached around her body. He gently cupped her dangling breasts in each palm as he slid his throbbing penis back and forth inside the vagina of the screaming little girl below him. Sonya was howling so loud it echoed in the bathroom, overshadowing the rushing water from the tub spout. Suddenly Sonya stiffened her body and she started breathing heavier. David waited for her to move again but she simply raised her hips higher, lowered her head as far as she could and screamed, "Oh God!"

David felt warm water suddenly gush out of Sonya and cover his scrotum and inner thighs as he felt her inner muscles quiver against the walls of his stiff penis. He didn't know what to think, but he knew he had lasted long enough to keep pace with Sonya. In a few seconds he felt Sonya relax and he released her breasts and placed his hands on her waist as Sonya dropped her head to watch David's scrotum.

He corrected his balance and began again slowly sliding his throbbing erection back and forth inside the heavenly wet hole. Sonya stiffened her body again and yelled out in a rhythmic beat, "Give it to me daddy ... God, l love your balls ... Oh fuck me harder daddy ... fuck me daddy," as David slapped Sonya's buttocks with his hand like a father spanking his naughty little girl.

David was as much surprised with Sonya's performance as he was with his own and he couldn't believe he had lasted as long as he had with Sonya. He re-positioned his hands at Sonya's waist and began slamming his hips into her buttocks. Each time their bodies collided Sonya's gorgeous buttocks wiggled, and soon David felt his erection disappear into Sonya's body as Sonya's howls echoed in the room.

After pounding Sonya for several minutes, she grabbed the handle of the shower door, placed her hand on the rim of the tub and began laughing. Her legs began to shake and she began wobbling. When David felt Sonya go limp he tried to hold her up but he was so off balance the laughing woman slipped away from his hands. As Sonya began falling, David's penis popped out of her vagina and stood straight up as a thud echoed in the small room from Sonya hitting the tub floor. All David could hear was the water behind him and Sonya laughing as he bent down to help her up. David had never experienced a woman collapse on him and he was concerned he hurt her.

"You okay?" he said as he leaned over her body.

Sonya was silent for the first time in twenty minutes. As David began to smooth the warm skin of her shoulder and pull her long blonde hair from her face, she moved slightly and started giggling.

"Oh my," mumbled Sonya trying to turn her body around on the tub's slippery floor, "I got my first fuck spank."

After getting Sonya out of the tub, David helped her walk to her room. He felt bad about the pinkness of her right buttocks and he made a note to himself to ask her permission before spanking her the next time. When they got to the bed, David gently placed her on the bed and she rolled on her back. When David wet his middle finger with saliva and gently ran it across her clitoris, Sonya lifted her hips and moaned. Then David fumbled with the sheets to cover her body. After giving Sonya a sweet kiss on her soft swollen lips, he whispered, "I'll finish with you later."

Sonya giggled a little then rolled on her side as she stuffed a pillow between her legs and felt the sheet cover her body. She looked deep into David's eyes and said in a whisper, "Am I a bad little girl?"

David smiled and placed his hand gently on Sonya's cheek, "You're perfect."

Sonya blinked and opened her eyes wide then she said in a whisper as she pointed at David, "I love you."

David never thought Sonya was capable of saying those words and it caught him completely off guard. He knew Sonya was out of it because of their hot escapade in the shower, but to hear her pronounce her love for him was something he never expected, especially coming from a woman he had originally though was a cold-hearted whore, and a lesbian. David knew at that moment his life had changed and he feared what would happen next.

That night, sex with Nikki didn't quite feel the same to David and he felt she knew it as well. Nikki fell asleep first and David lay in bed on his back thinking about what Sonya had said and what she was doing at that moment. He visualized Sonya masturbating until she covered the sheets with warm flowery tasting water and he couldn't have been more correct.

Saturday sex with Sonya had escalated into an all out fuck fest. As soon as they were alone together, they tore each others clothes off and nearly raped each other. Watching herself in the mirror became an obsession and she asked David to do her there nearly every time. Sonya especially liked mutual oral and one day she was so worked up she sent David into la-la land by folding him over with his buttocks up. She squat on his face, and while stroking his stiff penis between her breasts, she tickled his anus with her tongue as David sucked the flowery moisture off her vaginal lips.

One Saturday, David was so horny he walked up to Sonya and lifted her sundress up in front with one hand then pulled her panties down to her knees with the other. Then David shoved his middle finger up Sonya's vagina, and while French kissing her, he hard hammered her crotch with his fisted hand until she started squirting and moaning out of control. The carpet got soaked and they took the time drying the wet spot with Sonya's hairdryer to remove the evidence then ended up on the sofa for another round of mutual oral.

The next Saturday, David had Sonya upside down in front of the mirror and she asked him to do her anally. David didn't know what to say except, "I'm saving that for later," while sliding his stiff penis back and forth in her wet vagina. When they mutually climaxed, Sonya's orgasm was so powerful she pumped nearly all of David's semen out of her vaginal cavity and it flowed down her body between her breasts and rested on her neck. Sonya wiped the sticky goop with her hands then licked it off her fingers as David urinated on her rectum and buttocks. They had to wash the wall mirror and clean the entire kitchen floor. The apartment smelled more like sex then fragrant plants so they emptied a can of air freshener then went to the patio to get some fresh air. All they did for an hour was gaze at each other never questioning their nakedness or their insanity for each other.

The next Saturday, after Nikki left for work, Sonya decided to slow it down. She quietly took David by the hand and ushered him into his bedroom. It was the first time they had been in the room alone together and David wondered what Sonya was thinking. She knew the space was Nikki's sanctuary but her plan was about proving something to David, not paying homage to her older sister and she started her quest by standing David next to the bed and slowly undressing him.

She undid each button of his shirt slowly and sensually until the seams where separated. Then she slowly opened his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, down his arms and off his body. David's penis began to respond as he watched Sonya fold his shirt and placed it on the chair. Then she methodically undid the tie of his shorts until the waistband was loose on his hips.

She slipped her hands inside the material and while pulling outward she slowly slid his shorts down his hips. When David's erect penis got caught on the waistband, Sonya carefully and gently slipped the material over the tip and pushed the material down as she lowered her body to a squat. David stepped out of his shorts and waited for Sonya's next move.

Sonya stood, and while gazing into David's eyes, she pulled the hem of her shirt slowly up until her gorgeous breasts popped out of the material. David's penis began to throb as she lifted the material over her head and freed it from her body. She folded her shirt and placed it on the clothing she had neatly stacked on the chair. Then she slipped her fingers into the waistband of her jogging shorts and inched them down her hips. When she bent forward to push her shorts to her ankles she gently kissed the tip of David's erect penis.

David was so overwhelmed at Sonya's sensual message, he wanted to pick her up and hold her tight, but he knew Sonya was on a mission of seduction and he patiently waited for her to slip her jogging shorts off her feet and set them on the chair.

No words were spoken as Sonya guided David onto the mattress. She placed him on his back and situated his arms by his side. She slowly climbed onto the bed and straddled his body then she inched her way up his torso until her crotch was over his face. She grabbed the headboard and slowly lowered her hips. When her vaginal lips gently tapped his lips she released the air from her lungs, tilted her head back a made a faint squeaking noise.

David raised his hands to Sonya's warm buttocks and held her soft warm skin as his tongue began to gently wipe the moist crack between her vaginal lips. At first David was unsure of the taste of Sonya but after a few swipes of his tongue he knew she was lightly urinating on his face. A few seconds later, Sonya's familiar sweet taste began oozing out of her cavity.

Sonya began slowly rocking her hips and squeaking as her juice oozed onto David's lips, and after she felt the heat inside her intensify she pulled her hips up and slowly eased her body down David's body. After a long wet kiss mixed with saliva, urine and Sonya's sweet juice, Sonya reached between her legs and gently slipped the tip of David's stiff penis into her soaking wet vagina.

When David's erection was fully inserted, Sonya placed her hands on David's chest and slowly began sliding her wet vagina up and down the long pink shaft as she gazed into his eyes. Her long blonde hair created a halo around her beautiful angelic face as it gently ticked David's face. Her eyes seemed bluer as David gazed into them and suddenly David realized, Sonya was no longer having sex with her sister's fuck buddy, she was giving her heart and soul to the man she had fallen in love with.

David and Sonya were so engulfed with each other they never heard the front door close when Nikki entered the apartment early. After she placed her purse on the sofa she turned the corner to the bedroom. When she saw her naked sister under David's naked body with his penis in her colon, Nikki inhaled deeply, raised her praying hands to her lips and froze. Her body filled with heat and she began quivering as her throat tightened. Her eyes began to swell as her nostrils filled with liquid and her head began pounding to the heavy beating of her heart.

Nikki's first reaction was anger, but in a flash she realized she was gazing at something she could not control. Tears began filling her eyes and the vision before her became blurred as well as consuming. Nikki had never witnessed another couple engaged in anal fornication, she had only watched a pornographic movie once and she never saw pictures of people engaged in any form of copulation. But for some reason Nikki felt compelled to watch her little sister as she consumed the familiar long pink shaft into her rectum. Then reality struck and Nikki felt embarrassed, used, confused and abandoned. She dropped her hands to her sides and turned toward the picnic table feeling dazed from her mixed emotions.

Nikki sat at the table wiping her tears away while the faint moans in a distant chamber taunted her. Thoughts of her and David chanting in a similar fashion didn't matter anymore and Nikki strangely felt free for the first time in years. She thanked herself for not making a commitment and promised to never again talk about her sex life to anyone, especially Sonya. Slowly, Nikki felt her soul start to piece together again.

When Nikki heard the sound of her little sister reaching orgasm Nikki started to tear again knowing her sibling was experiencing one of life's incredible gifts. Suddenly she realized, Sonya was crying out her love for David, something Nikki could now never do.

Calling it a day, Nikki quietly got up, grabbed her purse, pulled a tissue out, then as she held the tissue to her nose, she silently departed from the two people she would deal with later letting God lead her to a more carefully calculated life together with a sweet, funny and very cute botanist who had been giving her sincere, undivided and exclusive male attention every Saturday for the last four months.