All Comments on 'Little Tish Ch. 03'

by howiepumpser6

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

This is absolutely great and hot though there hasn't been any real sex yet. I for one how you have written this from both of their perspective. You can feel their anguish with dealing with their feelings. It just wouldn't be the same if this was done from one perspective or third person. Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh by the way I gave it five stars keep up the good work.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 8 years ago
Keep it going...

Keep it going, I'm afraid the complainer has missed the duel perspective you have created. This chapter ties to the last as she is taking BJ's advice. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bliss that keeps on going

I am very impressed by this realistic representation of male view on matters of crushes and sex, what I didn't expect was such reasonable arguments and decision from him and it goes to show that 'lil sis isn't the only smart one around. Loved it how they went about it slowly, just like the girls did last time, and stayed sensual and sweet for each other. The foot fetish isn't something for me but it was done artistically and with enough professionalism that it didn't spoil the fun. Her fears of 3-headed babies are getting a bit stale but I expect the big brother to show her the real meaning of making babies later on, now they have lots of fun stuff to try out before that. The only thing missing from his side of view is any mentioning of BJ, she should make at least some passing appearance but not stealing them from each other obviously :)

Once more I gave it a well deserved 5*!

courtjester369courtjester369almost 8 years ago
Hot

I'm definitely waiting for next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally wrong

I was completely wrong about the dual view. I prefer the female perspective but holy shit is that hot! Please keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous