Little Tish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But she's my little sister, dammit!' I thought to myself as I walked downstairs to the TV room for my movie night with her.

As we had never really been much concerned about the way we dressed around each other, I was wearing a light pair of silky boxer shorts with a snap-open fly and an unbuttoned short-sleeved shirt. I was very comfortable as I sat there in my usual place in the left corner of the couch surfing the channels mindlessly while I waited for my little sister to join me. For some reason, I always felt happier—more complete and "whole"—when my Tishie was there with me.

The TV room was comfortably cool and softly lit as I sensed my little sister pad softly down the stairs and walk softly up to the corner of the couch. She stopped there for a moment, looking absently at the TV. I was completely captivated by her loveliness when I looked up at her. While she usually opted for a comfortable tee shirt and loose shorts, tonight she had reached a whole new level "hot" and I just stared with my mouth hanging open and my eyes bugging out of my head.

She reached down for the glass of wine I had poured for her and, oddly, she drained the glass and held it out for a refill while never taking her eyes off the TV. She must have known I couldn't take my eyes off her but she never let on.

She was breathtaking as she stood there looking vacantly at the flickering TV. God she was beautiful! She was perfect, as she stood there, barefoot and gorgeous in a wonderfully soft little silk robe that hugged her beautiful breasts and saucy little rump and teasingly seemed to reveal more than it covered. It was pretty obvious she was wearing nothing at all beneath it.

The robe had a dark blue belt tied loosely around her middle and her hard little nipples were on enticing display as they played delightfully against the soft fabric on the inside of her robe. She was a vision of adorable little girl/woman and I was utterly enthralled.

Slowly, she stepped to her side of the couch and, still looking down was gently biting her lower lip—another habit of hers I found increasingly erotic—and looking more than a little nervous. She probably simply chose to ignore my hungry eyes as they drank her in. God she was gorgeous! How I loved her.

After a few moments of hesitant, almost embarrassed silence, she gracefully sat down with her back against the cushioned armrest and, pulling her delicate little feet up on the couch so that she was facing me, she appeared to be in deep thought.

I was wondering what could be the matter with my wonderful little sis but she just sat for a moment looking thoughtful and pulled her knees up against her firm, shapely breasts. She was still biting her lower lip and looking down.

"Hey Tishie," I began, concerned. "What's up Little Sis?"

"I have a problem, Jackie and I don't know who else to ask about it. Mom is always so busy and distracted and I've never been able to talk with her about sensitive, private stuff anyway. But you'll probably think this is just too weird."

"Oh come on Sis," I soothed, "you know you can talk to me about anything. Come on—out with it."

"Okay, but if this gets too weird for you, just tell me to stop, okay?"

I nodded that I would and waited for her to begin, more than a little concerned.

She let out a big sigh and looked up into my eyes. I swear her eyes always just seem to capture my soul whenever she does this and she knows it. Her quiet, intense and trusting eyes always make my pulse race and my heart melt.

"You probably haven't noticed but it looks like my little baby stick-body has finally started filling out a little - maturing I guess - and lately I've been feeling sort of strange and thinking some crazy stuff."

Looking down shyly, she continued in a soft little girl voice. "Some boys at school have noticed that I'm really not 12 years old, I guess and a few have asked me out on dates. But I'm scared, Jackie!" she said with a trembling voice, starting to tear up.

As she continued, I could feel my heart plunge into my stomach and for the first time, I began to feel an enormous sense of doom as I began pondering the loss of my BFF—my beloved little Tishie. I had never considered this before but, as I thought about it, I guess I supposed that it eventuality would come along someday. 'But why now?' I whined to myself. 'What will I ever do without her in my life?'

Feeling lost, I listened as she continued. "I've never really wanted to be with anyone besides you before and I have no idea how to act around them."

Then the tears started to fall and she wiped them away with the palms of her soft little hands. "Hell," she blurted, "I haven't even the slightest idea how to talk to a boy, much less kiss one and I'm afraid I'll make a complete ass out of myself! You have lots of experience with dating Jackie; can you give me any advice? How do you kiss anyway?"

Needless to say, I was flabbergasted at her question. 'I have no idea how to tell her to go about it' I thought. 'Hell, I don't even want her thinking about kissing anyone else!'

'Anyone, else?' I fumed to myself, 'What about me?' I wondered, completely missing the contradiction. 'How can I tell her how often I've dreamed about kissing her? How the fuck are you going to handle this now big shot?'

"Well Tishie," I began haltingly and then I just froze realizing I had absolutely no idea how to deal with this impossible situation, "I . . . um . . . well . . . " A thousand thoughts went through my mind in those few seconds as I just sat there, stumped.

After a minute or so, which seemed much longer, she sighed and innocently said something amazing. "If you can't explain it Jackie, can you just show me?"

Much too excited for my own good at the tempting idea, I stumbled out, "I don't know Sis. I know we have kissed each other many times over the years but this would be a romantic kiss. Wouldn't you feel weird?"

Clearly warming to the idea, she continued almost as if she hadn't heard me at all. "Come on Big Brother," she pleaded, "It'll be fine, you'll see. And remember, you are only my HALF brother. Come on Jackie, I need your help with this, please?"

It was a little strange; it almost seemed like she had worked out this entire conversation before she even came down here. But I only began to suspect that later. Right then, I was going through some very strange looking body contortions trying vainly to hide my huge, throbbing erection.

'Is that a naughty little smile she's trying to suppress there?' I wondered.

Finally, she looked me right in the eye with that little Tishie look that I never could resist and said, "Okay, Big Brother, you've had so much experience wooing girls, how would you woo me if you really wanted to?" Totally ignoring my look of utter stupefaction, she challenged, "Show me your very best kiss. I dare you to give me your very best kiss! Sell it! Come on." She said with a haughty little grin, thoroughly baiting me now, "You're not afraid of little ol' me, are you?"

We both know that neither of us could ever resist a dare from the other and this had led to some pretty crazy shit over the years. So the challenge was on the table and she knew I couldn't resist. 'Okay, Little Sis,' I thought, smiling and instantly rising to the challenge, 'let's see if you are really serious.'

"Okay, little smartass," I said with a wicked grin on my face, "but remember, I'm the teacher here so you just do as you are told, got it?" Still smiling in triumph, she nodded her assent.

"Okay, you are a new girl I'm trying to impress but we've kissed before and I am trying to seduce you. Let's just see how well you do."

Her wonderful confident smile faded somewhat as, forgetting completely about my raging boner, I stood up and pulled her to her feet in front of me. I towered over her, of course, and I was delighted to see her smile fade somewhat as she now reflected that "deer-in-the-headlights" look of adorable fragility.

Taking charge completely, I led her over to the stairs and told her to stand on the lowest stair and face me. I stood about 4 feet away and was momentarily afraid I might falter, as I looked her squarely in her incredible blue eyes. My heart was starting to pound but I managed to hold it together as I began.

"It's important to hold eye contact for this first part so keep looking into my eyes."

I loved the way her eyes grew very wide and her face started to flush as I closed the gap between us. She was just so incredibly beautiful, standing there with her cute little turned up nose over sprayed with her adorable freckles that my breath caught in my throat. She gazed into my eyes and I was lost. I plunged into her lustrous, deep blue eyes and, for a time, the rest of the world just found somewhere else to go. She was exquisite.

I completely forgot about our little game as I held the loving gaze of the woman I loved so deeply and I just went on autopilot as I gave myself to the moment.

"Your eyes are so breathtakingly beautiful, my Little Angel. Can you feel the love in mine?"

She nodded her little head; mesmerized and she whispered so softly I could barely hear her, "Oh yes. I can see so much love there."

It hadn't taken long but we seemed to have forgotten our little dare and were now totally in the grip of the irresistible power and pull of our love. I must have still been on autopilot.

Reaching out and taking her soft little cheek in the palm of my hand, I brought up my other hand and let my fingers slip into her hair. I took a moment to brush a stray wisp of her soft brown hair behind her little doll's ear and then she gasped as I brushed my finger along her jawline.

I slowly leaned in and lightly touched her lips to mine. She whined adorably and started to close her eyes but I pulled back abruptly.

"Keep your eyes fixed on mine," I ordered.

Then, lost in her loving gaze, I continued. "Oh my sweet little one, your lips are so beautiful and you have no idea how long I have dreamed of kissing them."

My head was spinning and my loins were throbbing as I held her head softly in my hands. I once again leaned into her and took her delicious little bottom lip between mine and gently began chewing it with soft little nibbling bites.

Her eyes started slowly to slip closed and her breathing quickly grew ragged as I lightly loved and worshiped her puffy little lower lip with my mouth, softly chewing and licking, licking and chewing.

God, she was so delicious! She smelled like sweet incense and honey and I was all but lost in the smell and the silky soft feel of her.

I could sense the burning ache in her as she began squeezing and rubbing her thighs together and rocking her hips in tiny little circles as she moaned softly into my loving mouth. Her little toes curled up and gripped the rug as she attempted to hold onto a semblance of reality. We were lost in each other as we luxuriated in this, our first ever forbidden kiss.

Pulling back, I looked at her again, scarcely believing how much I was in love with this delicate little beauty. I kissed her mouth fully this time and gently began tasting her lips with my tongue.

Whimpering shyly, she opened her warm, wet mouth and accepted my tongue as I began to explore her there. I softly licked the insides of her lips, her teeth and her gums and then, gently, we began playing the age-old game of tongues.

We both moaned and sighed as our tongues softly danced with each other. I softly sucked her sweet little tongue into my mouth as she whimpered with growing hunger. We kissed and nibbled on each other, licking and gently sucking our lips all over our mouths with warm, delicious, liquid tongue kisses. We were in another world, totally lost in one another.

She was breathing raggedly as once again I pulled back and began kissing her cute little turned up nose and her forehead and her wonderful, closed eyes. She began to put her little arms around my neck but she moaned in quiet frustration as I gently took them and returned them to her sides.

She continued undulating and grinding her girl/woman hips around in tight little circles as she began to pant in short ragged breaths.

I kissed my way down her soft cheek to her jawline and worked my way up to her delicate little ear and kissed and licked and suckled it gently. She was clearly whimpering and mewling now and I could feel the needy ache in her.

I don't think I had ever been this happy before in my life. I bent down and began gently kissing her neck and pressing my lips all over her fragrant, delicate little throat. Her skin was so incredibly soft and she smelled so delicious. We were both panting hard now with our rising need and aching desires.

I stood up again and waited for her blue eyes to slowly drift open. They were glazed and guileless with arousal and her smoldering aching hunger. I thought I could smell her growing arousal and it made my mouth water for her.

Our eyes were radiating our deep love for one another as I let my hands slowly drop to the front of her silky robe and, ever-so gently began caressing her hard, sensitive little nipples with my knuckles and the backs of my fingers. I let them gently play and bounce up and down and over and across her aching, tingling nipples.

This must have been a new kind of delicious torture to her because she shivered and whined with the cutest little hisses and yips as sizzling jolts of pure pleasure continued to shoot from her tickled, pink nipples and sizzle down, directly into her increasingly hungry, tingling little vagina.

"Oh my Jackie," she panted in a cute little breathless stutter as my knuckles continued to bounce across her rock hard little buds. "Your fingers feel sooo good touching me like this. Ohh yea-ess ss ss ss ss . . . mnhhh . . . mn-huh huh hm mm mm . . . Ohhh . . . Jesus-ss-ss-ss."

I could almost sense her sweet, juicy little puss twitching and convulsing as she moaned and gasped and yipped adorably along with my teasing. As my knuckles continued to tickle and bump over her hypersensitive little nubs, the jolts of pleasure were continuing to feed the needy, empty ache deep inside her tingling, sodden sex. She was mine and she would let me do anything to her I wanted - anything; I knew it.

I loved the way her delicious, pebble-hard little nipples felt as the backs of my fingers and knuckles gently rolled and bounced across them. I adored them. They were exquisite and, at least for the moment, they were all mine.

"Oh Jackie," she whimpered, her sweet little girl voice catching raggedly as each stimulating jolt sizzled directly into her wildly tingling vagina, "it . . . mnnuh . . . feels . . . so good . . . when you . . . tuh, tuh, touch me like that."

"See, Little Sis, you don't ever have to worry about not having big boobs," I reassured her with a raggedly panting whisper, "I love yours. They are perfect. And it's not about how big they are; it's how sensitive your sweet, little nipples are. Here, let me show you."

Continuing to look into her heavy lidded, half glazed eyes, I pulled her silk robe open, freeing her small, beautiful breasts. Her little pink, puffy nipples were perfect, very erect and just begging to be suckled.

"Watch this," as I leaned down and gently blew on first one hard little nipple and then the other.

She gasped and caught her breath as the gentle caress of my warm breath teased her tingling nipples and made them harder yet.

"Oh! . . Oh! . . God . . . Big Brother," she panted, "They're tingling . . . so bad now . . . I can hardly . . . stand it! Mnhhh . . . they need . . . mmnnuhhh . . . I don't know . . . something Ohh, unnhhh . . . I need . . . to ta, touch them."

In an apparent attempt to quell the wild tingling in her sweet little pink puffies, she reached up and attempted to touch herself there.

"Not just yet Little Tishie," I corrected, continuing to hold her arms at her sides. "Just try and have a some patience, little sweetie."

She closed her eyes in frustration and in whimpering, short little gasps, she whispered, "Uh, uh, uh, Ja, Ja, Jackieeee! Wh, huh, huh . . . what . . . are you . . . da, doing t, t, to meh meahh? I'm on fa, fa, FIRE!"

Then, leaning her chest into mine she began trying to rub the tingles away, rubbing back and forth against my hard chest, clearly in a sweet agony of arousal.

Her knees went weak and she slowly began to collapse into me. I surrounded her tiny little body within my arms and firmly held her soft and luscious near nakedness against my chest and my loins.

She was whimpering and mewling and rubbing her soft thighs together almost constantly now. I slid my hands up and down her soft narrow, child-like back and pulled her harder against me.

I just couldn't resist and, as I continued to kiss her sweet face and succulent lips, I let my hands drop down to her perfect little rump. I squeezed and kneaded her tight and perfectly shaped little cheeks and felt her push back against my wandering hands as she whimpered softly and continued to squirm and writhe under my loving touch.

I pulled her tightly against me and I could feel her hot and wet little mound begin to grind itself against my throbbing erection. I groaned loudly at the forbidden, intimate contact and she cried out with an urgency she had never before even believed was possible.

She groaned and whined in an agony of aching need as she felt my stiff cock pushing back against her sweet little puss, now completely sodden with her sweet juices and wonderfully smelling little girl-cum. The smell of her sex was sweet, intoxicating and irresistible as it teased my nose with her wonderfully delicious, woman scent.

Her legs had completely lost their strength and they came unhinged due to the empty, hungry ache in her loins. So I picked her up in my arms and carried her back over to the couch.

I sat down, resting her in my arms with her stiffly erect, tingling nipples still pressed into my chest, her soft arms around me and her wonderful warm legs pulled up and hugging my side. God but she felt wonderful there in my arms and I never wanted her to even think about kissing anyone else but me ever again.

"Oh Jackie, I love you so much!" she cried as she again began clenching and rubbing her thighs together in a desperate effort to quell the desperate, emptiness that ached and itched up between her beautiful little legs. And then she began to sob.

"Oh, my sweet little Baby Sis," I soothed, "please don't cry! I'm so sorry. I guess I went too far and I'm just sooo sorry. I just lost control and couldn't help myself."

"Oh my Jackie," she said sniffling, "I'm not unhappy. I'm crying because I am so happy I finally found a way to tell you how much I love you!

"But god Big Brother, I ache so bad in my tummy now. My naughty little kitty needs you to love her. She needs it sooo bad she hurts. But I know we can't!" And then, she was crying again.

Slightly relieved, I asked, "You don't hate me then? You don't despise me for being so much in love with my own little baby sister?"

"Oh no, Big Brother. How could I hate you when I am so desperately in love with you I just don't know how to deal with it? I have loved you all my life but I don't know what to do now. How could there be any kind of future for us? Mom would totally freak out if she ever found out, and we would have 3-headed babies!"

Once again, her tears began to flow; apparently she was completely unable to deal with our impossible situation.

"But god, I need you so bad I'm dying in here and my little kitty is on fire for you! Oh god, what are we going to do?" She cried, rolling her hips as she attempted to squeeze and rub her pulsing, tingling, slippery-wet labia together.