Little Tish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop crying my Little Angel," I soothed while thinking fast. "Please try not to worry, Little Tishie. We'll just take it slow—one step at a time. No one has to know, at least for now and we have plenty of time to figure this out. It'll all work out. You'll see.

"As long as you don't think you and I being together isn't too weird, we have plenty of options. I am just so relieved finally knowing that we both really love each other and want to make it work." And then smiling, "And don't worry about any 3-headed babies for Christ sake. I'm pretty sure a good deal of that is probably a myth and, anyway there are birth control pills that'll keep us safe, at least until we look into things a little more."

"But Jackie," she wailed, "we can't fuck! And if it's one thing I know I want - I need - it's having sex with you! My body has just been craving for you to fuck me! I need you to be buried deep inside of me; I need it—I need you—so bad!"

This outburst was so out of character for my little angel girl it took me completely by surprise. I almost started laughing at that and probably would have if I hadn't known she was so shaken up about it.

"Well, don't worry about that for now my Little Tishie. There are many things we can do with each other to help us with this terrible agony we both seem to be having."

Softly chuckling, I quietly added, "I've got to tell you though. I had no idea you could be such a potty mouth. 'We can't fuck!' Seriously? I have to tell you that, restrictions aside, I loved hearing 'FUCK' coming out of your sweet little angelic mouth. Now I know I love you!"

Smiling now through her tears, she said, "Jackie, if you had any idea about some of the words and thoughts that have been flooding my head, you wouldn't believe it—well, maybe you would. And sweet, suffering Jesus, where did you learn to kiss like that? I've never felt anything so incredible—so wonderful—in my whole life! We need to do that some more! Okay? Promise me?"

"Huh? What? Oh you mean that silly little kiss we just did a few minutes ago? Oh, that was nothing," I said desperately trying, and failing, to keep a straight face.

"You fucker!" she exclaimed, slapping me on the chest and grinning a giddy, mischievous smile, her eyes sparking, "You'd better be kidding! That was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. I loved it! Don't you dare tell me it was nothing!"

And with that, she looked up and we started kissing again. 'God it feels so fucking good finally to able to be kiss her,' I thought, delighted. 'I can never stop kissing her—never! Her lips and her little tongue are delicious!'

Finally, that terrible empty ache we were both feeling reasserted itself and we reluctantly pulled apart. Tishie, got up and moved back to the other arm of the couch, dug her toes under my leg and sat there facing me, squeezing her thighs together in quiet, sullen desperation.

"Well, if we can't fuck," she complained with a mischievous smile and a little giggle, what can we do? Do you want to do anything with me? You do, don't you?" she asked with a hopeful look.

"Well here then." She announced with a completely unapologetic grin. Pulling her little toes from under my leg, she plopped them down directly on my painful and still erect boner.

"FUCK! God, Tishie, be careful with that little guy!" I exclaimed urgently covering my crotch with my hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jackie. I'm not used to having to worry about that with you. Sorry," she repeated, completely unabashed.

Then with that naughty little grin I love so much, she added, "And what the hell do you mean 'LITTLE'? It sure didn't feel 'little' to me when it was digging into my butt a minute ago. But, as long as we are just sitting here, how about giving your sweet little baby sister a foot-rub?" she asked smiling mischievously; she knows me so well.

"Oh, wait a sec." she said, springing quickly up and, in the process, uncomfortably pushing off on my still aching hard-on. She apparently didn't notice the look of pained exasperation I felt with her blithely indifferent consideration of my painful, "blue-veined throbber" as she scampered over to the cupboard.

"Here," she said happily returning to her former position with a blanket to cover us. "Cover us with this. After all that heat, I'm getting a little chilly."

She sat back down and pulled the blanket snugly around her sweet little self and, with a shuddering sigh, she lifted her feet and once again, plopped them back down on my lap.

"Uh, uh, uh" I admonished as I grabbed her by the ankles before she could do me any more harm. I lifted her little feet to my chest and began softly stroking and caressing them.

She closed her eyes in obvious bliss as I began gently kneading the skin and muscles of her silky soft little instep. "Oh god, Jackie. That feels soooo good. I love it when you play with my feet."

I massaged her heels and ankles, her insteps and, one by one, I gently pulled and twisted her dainty little pink candy-toes.

As I continued my loving caresses, she continued to moan in obvious blissful delight. "I love you so much my Jackie. Ohhh god, that feels heavenly!"

After a little while, I noticed her knees begin do drift apart and one of her sweet little-girl hands slip down under the blanket. She gasped and shuddered slightly and then began moaning softly again.

"Mmmmmmmm Hmmmmm. . . Oh, Jackie I love this! I love you. You're going to spoil me. Mmmmuhhh . . . Oh, h, ho God!" she cried, squeezing her eyes tightly shut and making on a blissful, almost agonized expression.

Watching her closely, I thought I detected her hips start to roll and squirm around. "Do you like this, little baby?" I asked.

"Mmmmm Hmmm," she moaned as her nostrils flared and her ragged breathing rapidly increased. "Ohhh god yeah . . . you make me . . . feel . . . so . . . mnuuhhh . . . so good . . . ahhhhhhh. . . "

"Well, then I hope you like this too Little Sis." I said softly. "It's something I've dreamed about doing for a long, long time."

With that, I lifted one of her pretty little feet up to my mouth and sucked her big toe, with its sexy red painted nail, into my mouth and began running my tongue around it. Her eyes flashed open and flared with a smoky heat I've never seen in anyone before. She watched, wild-eyed, her nostrils flaring as she gasped for breath. And then I began washing all her sweet little toes, one by one, with my mouth and tongue.

"Oh, my . . . god Jackie!" she sighed in obvious bliss, " . . . I . . . love you . . . my sweet . . ." Big . . . Brother . . . Ohhhhhh god . . . I'm in . . . heaven!"

As she continued to luxuriate in her oral footbath and, in what I'm sure she thought was a secret little session of "petting her kitty", I continued loving her soft little feet. I put all her delicate toes in my mouth at one time and began swirling my tongue around and in between them all.

I kissed their tops and then lovingly licked and gently chewed her tender instep. As I finished giving her sweet little foot a tongue bath, I set the first one back on my chest and went to work on the other.

"MMMMmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmm . . . oh god . . . don't . . . stop . . . Jackie . . . Oh please . . . d, don't . . . st . . . st . . . stop!"

As she clearly abandoned herself to her ecstasy, the first foot slipped down onto my lap and came into contact with my hard, aching cock.

"Ohhh, Fuuuuck! . . . " I moaned, pausing momentarily in my ministrations of her little feet. "Oh . . . Jesus . . . Tishie . . . Ahhhhh . . . that . . . feels mnuhh. . . incredible . . . on . . . my cock! Ohhhhh . . . Fuck yeaaaahhh!"

Smiling, she brought her other foot down to join it's mate and gently began rolling my cock back and forth, forth and back between her incredibly soft, and now slippery wet insteps. I was in heaven.

'How could she know this was one of my favorite fantasies - a soft, loving foot job from my angelic little sister?' I thought, 'Oh my god!'

I looked at her and our glazed eyes met in a look of pure love, lust and desire. At the same time we both mouthed, "I love you."

Smiling her sweet and wonderful smile, her talented little toes then managed to pop the snap on my boxers and fish out my aching cock. Surrounding it with her soft, slippery insteps and teasing it with her talented little toes; she proceeded to drive me out of my mind.

Through my erotic haze, I thought I heard her marvel about my throbbing cock. "Ohhhhh . . . my . . . god . . . Jackie . . . It's . . . so . . . huge! . . . It's sooooo . . . hard . . . and . . . soft at . . . at the same time! I . . . think . . . I'm . . . in . . . lovvvve!"

"Ohhhhh Fuuuuuucccckkkk . . . Sis . . ." I groaned. "This . . . feels . . . sooooo . . . fuckinggggg . . . good . . . on . . . me!"

Excited beyond all measure, it wasn't long before I felt the tightening in my testicles and the increased pressure in my cock as my baby sister continued to work her magic on me. And then I knew I was going to cum - hard!

"Ohhhhhhh . . . Little Tishie . . . "I cried," You . . . better . . . move your . . . feet . . . baby . . . I'm . . . I'm gonna CUMMMM Ahhhhhh Yeaaaaa Ohhhhhh Fuuuuucccckkkk yyeaahhhhh!" I cried as white-hot lightning flashed behind my closed eyes and my cock began spurting out huge jets of hot, liquid fire.

Somehow I managed to throw the blanket out of the way but there was no stopping my spurting cock. I have no idea how she knew to do it but my beautiful little sister applied the perfect amount of pressure to the skin of my shaft with one foot while the sole and little talented toes of the other teased the head and the sweet spot just under the helmet of my spurting cock, greatly increasing the power of my climax.

The intensity of my orgasm was beyond anything I had ever before experienced. I felt huge ropes of white-hot cum shooting out of my pulsing, well-pampered cock. I just threw my head back and gloried in my wonderful release.

"Oh God, Tishie," I groaned when I finally stopped pumping out my milky hot love, "You have no idea how wonderful that felt to me. Thank you soooo much! You made me feel sooooo fucking goooood! Thank you soooo much. God I am so in love with you!"

When I finally opened my eyes and looked over at my wonderful little sister, she was smiling with her eyes closed and she was sucking and licking her sweet, juicy girl-honey from her fingers. I guess she figured that if I hadn't figured out what the hell she had been up to under that blanket, then that was my loss. That wonderfully erotic sight made my cock spring right back up, ready for action.

But I was a mess and so were my sister's sweet little feet. But I smiled lovingly at her and said in a child's little sing-songy voice, "I know what you were doing." I then continued, "Oh God, Tishie. You looked so fucking sexy when you were loving yourself like that while I was licking you sweet little toes."

Not the slightest bit embarrassed, she smiled sweetly and said, "You made me feel so naughty and my little hot pocket was aching so bad, I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry, but I couldn't keep my hands away from her."

"Hot pocket," I chuckled. "I love it!"

But after a half-minute or so she sighed and, looking at me more seriously, added, "But somehow I still feel sort of empty and tight inside, like there's something missing. I know about orgasms but I don't think I've ever had one. I don't think, I can, I guess," she whispered with a sad sigh, wrapping her arms around herself and hugging her soft breasts.

"Oh you poor sweet little loving angel. Big brother's got this. Don't worry Little Sis. Let me clean us up and then let your big brother show you how it's done."