All Comments on 'Little Tish Ch. 05'

by howiepumpser6

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was pure bliss

I praised this story before but this chapter exceeded all my expectations! Sure it had lots of steamy action and teasing beyond measure but it also had lots and lots of internal turmoil and making of life shaping decisions. It's in such details and internal thought process' that lies the heart of a good story, something you seem to have in abundance.

We finally reached the stage where they came to the conclusion that they're destined to be more than just bro & sis, sharing their deepest desires and fears with equal measure, made plans about the future, and this whole time he spent his every though about making her feel good, satisfied and desired - a true gentleman in love. There is something magical about within characters develop naturally over time and to see their love flourish more each time.

Of course there had to be some drama eventually though I hope mom won't try to kill him outright, if the noise Tish was producing didn't wake her I would be flabbergasted. Might even be that she has understanding or past experience herself, just don't make her some half-deaf mindless person oblivious to the action in her house.

As usual by now I gave you a mandatory 5*!

TaelynnTaelynnalmost 8 years ago

Ughhh, them cliffhangers are agonizing >.<

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
developments

great story. cant wait to see what you come up with next

FantasimanFantasimanalmost 8 years ago

This has got to be one the best stories I have ever read on here. I'm dying to read more. Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous