Little Tish Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, she collapsed on me, letting our combined juices coat our bellies and our genitals. I just hopped none got inside her.

Finally, I sat up and, holding her limp body in my arms, carried her into the shower and turned it on.

The water was hot and comforting as it cascaded down our naked bodies. I held my little treasure in my arms, just letting the liquid heat wash all our cares away. My little sister felt so wonderful in my arms—so tiny but so smart and so beautiful. God but I love her.

I grabbed the shampoo from the shelf, poured some in my hand and started lovingly washing my little Tishie's hair. She is so tiny and so adorable but her spirit is huge.

"Hey, Little Sis," I said as I scrubbed her long, thick light brown hair. "So far we have followed our new rules and here we are taking a bath, well, a shower together—naked like we used to. Isn't this great?"

Washing the last of the shampoo from her hair, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and pulled her delicious, little naked body against mine.

"Tears again, Baby Sis?" I asked gently.

"Tears of sheer joy Big Brother," she answered with a loving smile. "Everything with you is just so beautiful and new and you make me just bubble over with happiness. I am so deeply in love with you. God, I'm just so happy!"

The feeling of her little naked body pressed sweetly against mine made my heart sing with happiness.

'It just feels so good, so natural and so right being with her like this', I marveled.

I finally grabbed her narrow shoulders and turned her away from me again so I could apply the conditioner.

"God, my Jackie, everything you do to me feels so good. I just love your hands on me." She almost shivered with pleasure as I massaged her scalp and washed away the conditioner.

'I have never seen a more receptive, sensitive and excitable girl before in my life.' I realized. 'She will need to be very careful. Her body is incredibly responsive.

'She is so easily turned on and needy, she will have a hard time saying "no" to anyone she allows anywhere near her.

'I am so lucky she's mine but what about when I'm away at school? Could she be so oversexed and receptive that she'll jump into bed with just about anyone she meets? We'll need to talk about this.' I decided.

We soaped each other's bodies, paying extra, very special attention to all the important spots. When we finished, we grabbed towels and dried each other off. 'God, just look at this little goddess! My little girl.' I thought happily.

-----------

Tishie, called for an appointment with a doctor for birth control and luckily managed to get one for that afternoon. Happily, she managed to get one for Beeje, her beautiful little redheaded girlfriend, as well. So we reluctantly dressed and she left about an hour later. I just hurried around the house making sure everything was okay before mom got home.

Then I went in to do a little work on my—on our—business for a while. I had recently put together some ideas for new software and computer applications that were starting to make us some money. With her artistic and computer graphics know-how, Tishie helped me to get these ideas on the market and they are doing pretty well so far. But I soon realized with growing irritation that I should probably return to school for a few days to iron out some minor glitches with our new applications.

When Mom got home, she started up to her room to get into something more comfortable. Tishie was off with Billie at the doctor's and I was anxious to get started on my brief little trip back up to school but Mom said to wait for just a little while. Then she said the most dreaded four words anyone will ever hear: "We need to talk."

'Oh fuck! what now?'