Little Tish Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just loved it when he touched me and when I could touch him. He made me happy and, for the first time in years, I could finally concentrate on something other than just rutting with some faceless boy. I had him and we were so happy together."

I could tell it was really taking a toll on my poor mother to have to tell this to me but it seemed cathartic too. She needed to talk this out -- to tell someone -- someone who loved her, and I was that someone.

I was happy to listen and, surprising me not in the slightest, her guilty admissions were really turning me on. My cock was a rail! It kept me squirming and bending over forwards over my tented lap, trying to keep Mom from noticing. But she just kept her eyes lowered and went on.

"We started having sex and I absolutely loved it! Once we began I just couldn't seem get enough. It felt so wonderful and I felt so loved and cared for. But then, one afternoon we were together in my bed when my parents came in and caught us. There was hell to pay.

"As I said, he was a good deal older and the scandal was huge. I was forbidden to ever see him again and his family eventually moved away. I was devastated and, of course, my body went right back to torturing me with enormous sexual needs and desires and aches that, especially after the wonderful attention I was used to getting from Mark, were far worse than ever."

She looked up at me then and, through her obvious embarrassment, I could clearly see the fire of forbidden arousal in her beautiful blue eyes.

'God does she ever look hot!' I marveled excitedly. 'She is so turned on and she's so fucking beautiful! So ready for my hard cock!' I realized, desperately trying unsuccessfully to suppress my monster erection.

We made eye contact then and the wave of sexual tension that washed over us was so overwhelming she gasped, quickly looked away, and shuddered with her obvious arousal. I could tell that she was on fire with a sexual hunger that she had been holding at bay for far too long. She started trembling with what must have been very powerful urges and, throwing her arms across her beautifully soft, spongy breasts, she hugged herself in an attempt to keep her shivering and her hunger contained.

It passed through my mind what a desperately lonely life she has endured, totally at the mercy of her insanely powerful libido and constant sexual hunger.

'Oh Mom,' I thought. 'I want to help. I want to take you in my arms and just make it all better. It would be so easy and it would be soooo good! Oh Mom, you deserve to be loved and no one in the world can do that better than I can. If I just stood up and walked over to you and . . . Fuck! What am I thinking? What about Tishie? This is my MOM and I love her. But then, that's really the problem isn't it? I really do love her. Fuck! -- Fuck! Fuck, Fuck!'

About then, all I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck her. 'I could do anything to her I want right now.' I realized. 'She can't seem to take her eyes off my cock and she is looking just too delicious for words.'

'I love her so damn much and I want to fuck her! My own mother and I desperately want to fuck her! What the hell's wrong with me? If she just wasn't so damn beautiful -- like a girl from the pages of Playboy,' I mused, disgusted with my complete and utter lack of shame. Finally, she looked away and, with great effort, resumed her narrative.

"Jackie, I was a basket case of frustration with an amazingly strong sexual hunger." She said this with an unhappy shake of her head as she tried squeezing the ache out of her firm, unencumbered breasts with her arms.

"And," with a frustrated gesture that included the both of us, she went on, "obviously I still am; Fuck!" She exclaimed with a disgusted cry and a new set of tears that began sliding down her beautiful face.

She buried her face in her hands, practically in despair. Again, I had to fight off the powerful urge to go to her, take her in my arms and just engulf her with all the love and reassurance I could muster.

Through unhappy tears of frustration, she managed to continue. "It's an obsession that has dominated my life. It would have been wonderful if I just could have been with the right guy but I couldn't be and it was a nightmare!

"And then," she added with her tear streamed face flaming with embarrassment, "my panties always seemed to be soaking wet and, even in school it was all I could do to keep my hands off myself -- even during class. I would just sit there in a puddle and ache in frustrated misery."

'She is not so much embarrassed anymore as she is excited to be telling me this.' I realized. 'She's so hot and bothered she can't sit still. I love my little Tishie but, I hate to admit, I really want to fuck my mother as well. She needs a hard cock and I can tell she really wants mine! Hell, why not?' I reasoned, more or less unreasonably. 'I love her to pieces and she deserves it. But, what an asshole I am!' I reprimanded myself furiously.

"And then," she continued, "just as I was about to start fucking anyone who looked remotely interested, I met your father. He was handsome and charming and a big football player. I was only 13 but I'm pretty sure we did it on our first date. And, naturally, the next thing to happen was that I got pregnant with you. Jesus! Only 13 years old and already pregnant. Damn!

"Anyway, he did the 'honorable thing' and married me. For a while, I was in heaven. I was finally getting laid regularly and at least I could think straight -- well, more or less. Your father was charming and funny and really sweet, right up to the time I started showing. And then he lost interest. I finally caught him with one of my cheerleader 'friends' and shortly thereafter I kicked him out.

"Well, needless to say my parents weren't very happy with me. About a month after you were born, I left you at home with them one day while I went out to think and try and figure things out. I was sitting on a bench in the park, lost in thought, feeling very sorry for myself when I heard a voice speaking softly to me.

I practically jumped out of my skin when someone stepped up in front of me and quietly said, "Hello there, beautiful."

"My heart practically leaped out of my chest, but it finally registered just who was standing right there in front of me. It was Mark Young, Patricia's father and my one, true love. I burst into tears, flew up from the bench and flung myself into his arms. I was 14 years old by that time and overcome with guilt and remorse for my life that was now clearly in ruins.

"Through great big wet tears I began trying to explain all that had happened since the two of us had been so unceremoniously torn apart. After all the time we'd lost, Mark held his me in his strong arms and began soothing me -- making me feel better."

"Ahh, Don't cry my sweet little Kelly." He soothed, doing his best to be reassuring. "It's going to be all right, you'll see."

"God but it felt so wonderful being held his in his arms once again. I was lost in his clean, fresh man scent and the feel of his strong, familiar body against mine.

"He told me, 'I know all about it Kelly and everything's going to work out. For what it's worth, I have never stopped loving you and I just pray you might still feel a little bit of love for me as well.'"

"Surprised beyond all measure, I just couldn't believe it. I almost shouted, 'Oh God, Mark, I love you so much! I've never been able to forget you and you were forever on my mind and in my heart. I'd forgotten how wonderful it feels to be in your arms.' I was sobbing uncontrollably by that time. 'I've made such a mess of things. I'm soooo sorry.'"

"'Don't worry any more about anything Kelly. I know all about little Jackie and that doesn't worry me much at all. Because, I'm back now and, if you'll still have me, no one will separate us ever again.'"

"It took us a little while to make our peace with the new situation but ultimately we walked back to his hotel room together and there, we made sweet love for the first time in well over a year.

"We were so happy, even when less than a month later I discovered I was pregnant again. Nine months later, I gave birth to a very tiny but extraordinarily beautiful little girl we named Patricia -- Patricia Olivia Young -- your half-sister.

"So there I was, not yet 16 years old and already the mother of two. We never married because . . . " She stopped and for the first time, looked absolutely horror stricken. But then she took a deep, shuddering breath and continued. "We never married because actually, he was my first cousin! We just ran away from our furiously disgusted families, moved out here to California and never addressed it."

I was surprised beyond all measure at her revelation. 'So my sweet, little Tishie is more than just my half-sister, she's . . . well, I don't know just what in the hell she is but whatever she is, I don't give a rat's ass. She's mine, no matter what Mom says or thinks; she's mine and I'll never let her go!'

After a while I looked at my mother with oceans of love and sympathy in my eyes. "It's okay Mom," I said softly. "I know this has been hard for you but please know that it only makes me love you more. You are amazing, so strong -- so beautiful!"

"Well," she said with a sigh, "at least we all sort of got to grow up together. I was so young when you two were born that sometimes, it seems like we are more like brother and sisters than parent and children.

"I just know that I love you both so much and I would just die if something bad were to happen to us. I've lost the one man I ever truly loved -- twice! -- And I can't stand the thought of loosing one or both of you."

"Oh Mom, I love you so much. We love you so much." I said with an adoring smile. "And, you know, sometimes it does seem like you are more like a sister to me than a mother." And then with a sudden insight, "It's more like you were the big sister that raised us and," I said with conviction, "I think you have done a wonderful job."

"Thank you my wonderful boy. But I never really did tha . . . "

"Mom," I said interrupting her, "you have been everything to us. You managed to raise two pretty savvy and kind children and all the while taking over and successfully running the company Dad started. You've managed to get yourself through college, doing it all part-time, taking only one or two classes at a time.

"Tishie and I rave about you all the time. You are wonderful. You are our world and we worship the ground you walk on. I can't believe all you have given up for us, especially after our little talk here. You have gone without . . . well, much more than you ever should have had to." I said emotionally. "I only wish I -- we -- could have been there for you in every way; you deserve all the love you can handle. You deserve to be . . . "

As I sat there just listening my mouth run away with me, I suddenly began to realize the implications of my little outburst and what might mean for the two of us.

As my words just sort of died away, Mom and I made eye contact and there was no denying the fire and the raw sexual hunger I clearly saw in her eyes. They were burning into mine. Her nostrils were flared and her breathing was hard and ragged.

The sexual tension between us was thick and enormously compelling but Mom finally managed to tear her eyes away from mine, exhale a shuddering breath and return to squeezing her thighs together and rubbing the palms of her hands across her hard, sexy tummy and down her toned thighs. It was obvious that she was just so horny -- so ravenously, sexually hungry.

When she finally regained partial control of herself, she looked at me with embarrassment and some fear as well. But she finally shook it partially off and continued telling me some of the things she thought I needed to know.

"Jackie," she said after gasping for air, "I'm sorry you had to see me like this; it's so embarrassing but at least I think you can see some of the daemons I have been dealing with for most of my life. I hardly trust myself to speak to you right now and I think you know why."

"Yes Mom," I replied, "I do. And I want . . . '

"Jackie," she interrupted with tears once again starting to run down her soft, youthful cheeks, "I have been living with this for most of my life and I can deal with it! Again, all this is so embarrassing for me to admit to you but I need for you to know why I am so frightened about the closeness that's so obviously developed between you and Patricia."

With her tears still flowing, she tried to finish what she meant to tell me.

"Jackie," she cried out, fighting back her tears, "I have always had "hot pants"—"itchy britches -- and," gesturing between herself and me, "that obviously hasn't changed.

"It's so hard to keep doing the right thing! I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to . . . well, never mind that for now. But what really scares me to death is that maybe your little sister might have inherited from me the same problem that I've been fighting all my life. And well, if she has, then that might lead you two to do things that shouldn't happen between a brother and his sister.

"I know how close you two are, how much you love each other and how you are the only real male she has ever been drawn to. Jackie, I have to protect her from that. I just have to! There's been enough incest in this family. It's torn my family apart and I just can't allow that to happen again to the ones I love most in the world; I just can't!"

She was obviously a thunderstorm of conflicting desires; I suppose we both were. As upset as she was over the dangerous possibilities for her hot-blooded offspring, she clearly remained in the grip of her own sexual hunger.

I have never before seen anyone so conflicted. She was still upset with the situation facing her children but she also was left to continue in the strong grip of the intense sexual demands being made of her by her traitorous, sex starved body.

Her burning sexual hunger was causing her to continue squeezing her thighs together in a desperate attempt to quell the fires still raging within. When she wasn't pressing her arms against her tingling breasts, she was rubbing the palms of her hands across her tummy or kneading her shapely thighs, up and down in a failing attempt to push away the urgent demands of her aching, hungry little sex. Her eyes seemed vacant as she stared sightlessly into empty space. She was in a raging agony of lust and desire.

"Oh Jesus!" She exclaimed in anguish, the breath exploding from her lungs, "someday, before too long, my body is going do me in. I told you that 'I can deal with it' and so far it's been largely true. But I'm weak Jackie and most of my willpower deserted me a long time ago.

"It's so hard trying to restrain myself from just asking for what my body is craving. Sometimes, I just want to reach out and throw myself into the arms of some nice person and to beg for him just to show me a little affection and provide me with some relief. I haven't, largely because of my love for my two kids—you guys," she said with a wave of her hand toward me, "and for my own self respect."

"But, my sweet, sweet baby boy, I am so tired of fighting to keep my raging beast caged. I'm really weak right now Jackie and part of the problem is, I think, all the raging hormones, subliminal signals and pheromones you two have been putting out since you've been back.

"Restraining my practically irresistible urges has always been difficult but, in recent years, I have managed to do a little better. But when you came home this time, I guess my body started subconsciously picking up on all of your subliminal sexual messages and raging pheromones flying around here and I've just been beside myself with desire. I don't think it's ever been this bad before.

"What I think is that you are someone I love, someone I'm comfortable with. My body doesn't give a damn that you are off limits to me. It only knows what it wants -- what it needs. And I guess that the taboo nature of the situation is only making things worse -- 'forbidden fruit' and all of that. But whatever it is, It's kept me as randy as an alley cat and I'm really close to giving in -- to cracking.

"I'm so sorry Jackie -- so embarrassed -- to be acting this way in front of you but, damn it, there is no one I can turn to. No one I . . . Oh baby, I am so tempted to just . . . "

Almost frantically, she squeezed her eyes closed, curled up in a fetal position and hugged herself, desperately trying to hold in her raging hunger and avoid just giving herself to me.

I was desperate to help her somehow and make her feel better but we both knew what that would mean. And so all I could do was sit there helplessly and wish I could give her some comfort.

"Mom, we . . . " I began but I had no idea what to say. In her beautiful blue eyes, I could see that poor, lost little girl who has spent so much time at the mercy of her raging hormones, her out of control libido and her own naughty little kitty. What agonies she must have suffered -- must still be suffering!

With much love and sympathy for her out-of-control desires, I just wanted to help.

So very softly and gently I asked, "What's it like Mom? How do you really feel inside? Is it really so hard?"

She took a ragged breath, pulled herself back up so she was once again sitting back against the arm of the couch. She had her knees drawn up and she had allowed them to drift apart, I'm sure much wider than she knew. Her little dress was scrunched up around her hips and I could see right up between her legs to her beautiful, succulently juicy little puss.

God but she looked so succulent and delicious! I feasted my eyes on her slippery-wet little slit and my erection seemed to grow even bigger and throb incessantly with each beat of my heart.

I think she was doing this unconsciously because her body was searching for what it so desperately needed. And what it needed -- what it really needed -- was a hard cock, my hard cock.

But consciously, I don't believe she was even aware of her naked indiscretion as she sighed and continued. "Oh my Jackie, how in the hell do I answer that? It is really very, very personal and more than a little embarrassing but hell, after our discussion here today, my life is now pretty much an open book to you so, what the hell!

"We all know what the word 'horny' means but mine is on a whole other plane of existence. I can only imagine what it must be like for a man although," she said with a naughty little chuckle, gesturing to my raging erection, "The evidence is pretty obvious. I imagine you feel a kind of warm tingling throb in your penis that creates sort of an ache that extends back up inside your body." She said with a questioning look to see if she was on the right path. I nodded with a little grin letting her know she was pretty close to the mark.

"Well, I don't know how it is for other women, but for me it can be an all-consuming ache that is centered in my vagi . . .In my pussy -- and extends to pretty much my whole body. Hell, to my whole being! It's like that tingling I was imagining you must feel but 10 times stronger."

I could see her breathing was getting heavier -- more ragged -- as she unconsciously began opening and closing her legs, subtly stretching and pressing her labia together in an ineffectual effort to squeeze away some of the maddening tingle sizzling away in there -- in her ravenous little pussy. She was hugging her breasts again too, flexing her toes and subtlety rubbing her nipples against her arms. I could clearly see the wild, hungry arousal in her and that just fueled my own.