Little Tish Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never been able to define it clearly for myself and put it into words." She went on. "I've imagined a starving person salivating while watching someone else devouring a thick, juicy steak. Their empty tummy just aches for sustenance -- for FOOD! And it pretty much dominates their whole day. But food will never help me.

"Jackie, I have a ravenous empty ache in me that seems to start in my womb and bakes its way throughout my whole body. I can feel the tingling, burning ache in my legs and my arms and my neck and my back and my thighs and even in my ass; I can feel it right now! And it just gets stronger and stronger each day I go without having sex. It makes me want to scream -- like a bitch dog howling out her hunger."

She seemed to be talking to herself now, bitterly, looking inward, just thinking out loud and trying to come to grips with her inner daemons. All the while, she was flexing her legs and toes -- opening her legs and closing them -- squeezing them together -- lost in her growing arousal. And she went on explaining, almost desperately, trying to find an understanding.

"But the places where it's most obvious to me are in my breasts, especially in my nipples that seem to always be almost painfully erect and in my achingly HUNGRY PUSSY! It tingles so bad it drives me crazy with naughty, forbidden thoughts." And at that, she looked meaningfully at me.

"Sometimes, I equate it to a bad sunburn. You know, when a sunburn starts to heal and then after a few days, it starts to itch like mad? Well, it's like that kind of an itch that's right in the middle of your back where you can't reach it and it drives you so crazy you just need to scratch it . . . so bad. But it's just out of reach and you simply can't reach up and SCRATCH IT!

"Well, for me it's sort of like that but about 10 times stronger and it's centered right in my pussy! My pussy tingles and aches and I get so wet I'm afraid it's going to soak through my clothes. Like right now, my pussy and my womb feel so empty and HUNGRY and it's like that horrible sunburn ITCH but it's down between my legs and all I can think about is finding a nice hard cock so I can fuck myself silly!"

When she said that, her hungry gaze settled on my raging hard-on and the sexual tension between us became practically irresistible.

"Lately, when it get's really bad, I find myself thinking of your dad -- your father Jackie. He was so like you back in those days, big and hard-muscled and funny and so damn good looking he made my knees weak just looking at him. Unlike you though, he was pretty much of a douche. But oh boy did he have a wonderful cock!" She said with something close to reverence in her eyes.

"Sometimes, when we first started seeing each other he just knew what his cock could always do to me. I couldn't resist it. He would make me sit naked on the bed and he would pull it out and just stand there, stroking it lightly, just grinning and knowing how much I wanted it in my pussy. He wouldn't let me touch myself and I would just sit there and squirm, wild with lust for it.

"I would get so drenched between my legs that when he finally decided to fuck me, he would just walk slowly over to the bed knowing I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful cock. And it was beautiful Jackie -- so fucking beautiful I would practically drool, just imagining it sliding up into my empty, aching pussy."

She looked at me then with an almost savage hunger in her eyes as she stared at the sizable pulsing tent in my pants.

"These past few days Jackie, every time I look at you I can picture his beautiful cock and I imagine it is hard and stiff and aching, right there in your pants."

Her eyes were vacant and I could tell her mind was just imagining how that -- how my -- cock would feel sliding in and out of her ravenous, succulent little puss. She was practically drooling for it. And I was just dying to let her have it -- to fuck her brains out.

'It would feel so wonderful to be in there -- to be in her.' I rhapsodized. 'It would feel so wonderful to give her what she so clearly needs. I can just feel the wet walls of her succulent, delicious smelling pussy, so welcoming, deliciously surrounding and massaging my aching cock. Oh fuck! -- Exquisite.'

"God I'm so sorry about all this but I just can't help myself. It's been so long for me Jackie -- so long since I've had a nice hard, throbbing cock up inside my little pussy. And it's just aching for it so badly right now. God, it needs your wonderful looking cock Jackie, sliding up inside and just melting me into heavenly bliss! I'm weak right now Jackie. I'm much too weak to deal with all this." She said, sobbing in anguish.

But then she focused again on my rock-hard cock and her beautiful face became almost predatory when she said, "Whenever I look at you now, I can almost feel that cock slipping up inside my pussy and it feels so heavenly that all I can do is to cry out in ecstasy and bliss, throw my legs around you and pull you so deeply inside myself I could just die from all the pleasure. God Jackie, I want it so bad! I need it! It's like I'm drowning and I need it just to breathe!"

And then she seemed to come back into herself and she glanced up at my eyes looking absolutely stricken.

And then her tears started to flow as she grabbed herself right through her dress and squeezed her pussy -- hard -- as she groaned with her relentless, craving sexual hunger.

"Oh god, Jackie," she wailed as her hand found it's way under her soft little skirt and obviously found its way to her aching, empty puss. "It hurts Jackie! I need it so bad it's almost pain . . . fullllllllllll . . . oh god . . . Mnhhh mnuhhh, UMMMmmmmmm, she groaned so sexily as her fingers found their way into her sweet, juicy little slit and began working their magic. " . . . uuuuuhhhHH . . . Mu huh huh huh . . . Oh please Jackie? Please? . . . Need it! . . . Need you . . . in . . . meeee . . . Oh FUckkkk! . . . "

And then, just as I was about to run to her, she managed to pull herself back together a little and practically growl, "NO! We can't. . UMMGguhh . . . Not now! I can't have you seeing me being like this -- so weak and so fucking helpless. I'm so sorry my sweet baby boy. I love you so much!"

I watched, mesmerized and I could clearly picture myself getting up, walking over to her, grabbing her ankles and spreading her beautifully soft legs apart so I could get to her sweet, hungry pussy and just slide my hard cock into her—so deeply into her -- and fuck her brains out.

I just know I could give her a little peace. I could smell her arousal and she smelled so fucking delicious it was all I could do to stay in my chair. So I just watched and I ached and I desperately needed my mother in a way no son is ever supposed to need her. She is such a good, kind and loving woman and I love her so much.

"Oh god, Jackie," she cried. "I'm so sorry to put you through this but it's all I can do to keep from begging you to come to me right now and put that delicious looking cock of yours exactly where I need it so desperately right now."

She just curled up in a ball then and rocked back and forth, squeezing herself and trying to rub away the empty aching hunger she was enduring.

But by that time, with all her writhing around, I could see clear up her dress and that was doing nothing to alleviate my throbbing erection.

Our burning desire for each other was driving me crazy. I could feel her aching emptiness primarily because it mirrored my own. My cock was as hard as steel and the sexual tensions and pheromones in the air were beyond overwhelming. We stared at each other, openly yearning for something that was forbidden to us.

'God, why does she have to be so fucking gorgeous?' I raged quietly to myself. 'She looks so adorable, so sexy, so vulnerable and . . . so hungry! She was definitely right about the heavy doses of pheromones in the air. She's pulling me to her like a nail to the lodestone.

'And she looks so fucking hot! It would seem the most natural thing in the world for me to walk to her, pull her up into my arms and . . . What the fuck are you thinking you dumb shit? She's your mother for Christ sake!' I fumed, angry with myself. But then I remembered all the lust I shared so recently with my baby sister and figured, 'What the hell?'

"Mom," I began stupidly, "You know how much I love you -- both of you. I would never do anything to hurt either of you. I just want to put my arms around you and make everything better, you know, like you used to do for us." So I stood up, squared my shoulders and said, "Come here Kelly," practically making it an order, "I think we both need a hug."

With something like desperation in her hungry eyes she looked up at me and barely managed to say, "Oh my wonderful Jackie -- my bright handsome son. I know what we both want right now but we just can't let that happen, okay? I'm too afraid it would just tear this family to shreds." She pleaded. "Can we please not give in to our cravings? Okay Please?"

Resolved then, I simply repeated myself. "Come here Kelly."

She moved to stand up then and, in the process her dress came all the way up to her hips, her legs spread wide. I could clearly see her mostly bald and beautifully shaved, naked pussy just as open as it could possibly be. It was indescribably beautiful! Her inflamed little slit was exquisite and It was soaked, slippery-wet and redolent with her girl-honey.

'Her pussy looks like a ripe, juicy little peach and it's dripping with her pussy juices,' I realized lustfully. 'It looks like it would taste delicious! I don't know if she showed herself to me on purpose or not but god, what a turn on! She probably just can't help herself. Hell, what am I thinking? It's Tishie you should be fantasizing about, not your mother! You DUMB FUCK!'

I tried vainly to suppress my rock-hard erection from her sight but I don't think I succeeded. Finally, she managed to stand and, looking at me with something like desperate despair, she softly said, "We'll talk more when you get back home Jackie." And then with a sob, almost as if she were resigned to a life filled with empty torment, she whispered. "Please stay safe my sweet, sweet boy."

And with that, she came over and pulled me into a warm but fierce, loving embrace -- an embrace that only a mother can give—a very lonely mother, tired of spending so many nights all alone in a bed with no one to hold her naked body against.

That wonderful and steamy embrace lasted much longer that it probably should have and I could feel the heat and the hunger still raging within her. My heart went out to her as she pressed her soft and beautifully unencumbered breasts against my hard chest.

I pulled my head away slightly and, looking into her desperately sex-starved eyes, I took her hand, brought it gently to my mouth and slipped her juicy fingers into my mouth. Her eyes slipped shut and she moaned so sexily as I suckled her delicious girl-honey from her soft fingers. So sweet!

As we held tightly to each other, I was aware of my steel-hard cock pressing urgently just above her soft, bare pussy -- her hungry, dripping wet pussy.

Then I pulled her back into my strong embrace and told her it was going to be all right and that I loved her so much. I know she could feel my stiff throbbing cock pressing so hard and urgently against her little empty tummy. She stood there, moving her beautiful hips gently from side to side for a few more delicious seconds, subtly rubbing her soft mound against the sensitive underside of my throbbing cock, and then, with a sob of anguish, she fled upstairs to her room.

"Jesus!' I thought shaking my head. 'What the fuck am I going to do now?'

I just stood there feeling my cock throbbing and aching with need for her as I lustfully envisioned my mother upstairs, naked in her soft bed and what she must be doing to herself. I ached to go to her but I just couldn't . . . at least -- not yet.

But it was time for me to head back up to school for a few days. I sighed, picked up my bags and headed out the door, back to school. My cock remained stiff and aching most all the way back to campus and I ached to just fuck her silly and give her some peace. I obviously had some thinking to do.

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed getting to know Kelly a little bit and you can probably get an idea of where all this may be going. I love the thoughtful, loving way these happily tormented souls are groping their way into the risky, unpredictable but irresistible unknown. I hope you are as well.

Personally, I find myself missing Little Billie -- "Beeje" -- and I think she will be rejoining us soon. I know I have had many requests for her return. So thanks again for all your kind comments, suggestions and for your votes.

So until next time, please keep being especially kind to yourselves. "Ain't nobody's business but your own."

HP