All Comments on 'Living Life to the Maxx Pt. 01'

by fatdaddio

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No

She's just fat. You blow as a writer, and this story does, too.

EvanStrokerEvanStrokeralmost 6 years ago
literally

"Later that night, she literally fucked my dick off." Sorry to hear you no longer have a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dear fatasshole

The story description made it easy to skip to the end and give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do not forget 50%

Vandemonium wrote at the end of his last story an exact reserch showed 50% of the cuckold life style husbands have sexual desire to the bulls of their wives. It means the 50% of these type husbands are either bisexuals or homosexuals.

That means (unfortunatally) homo and bisexual husbands cuckold stories must be place in Loving Wives!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Maybe without a dick anymore

You will lose the urge to post this crap... I hope we don't see a sequal because there is no score low enough to award one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It would’ve been better if hubby fucked her while she blew him . Than the other girl comes in to clean him off with the wife. She feels like she’s in control but once she dropped to her knees before some college kid is when she handed over the dominant role . His cock in her mouth coming on her is his dominance over her as he high fives his friends which also makes hubby a dope even though he allowing it. The next day she will get fucked or gang banged. Hot story though. A few guys I knew went away to college and all three were on teams . They fucked as many girls as they could and would alway joke how they go away to get educated for a career and many go total pig while they do . They fucked swapped shared double and tripled up on crazy horney girls at college parties. The two things they said they did every time was fuck them up the ass and cum on there face . That would make them feel a little inferior around them after. He fucked this girl about a month in that was dating a guy from back home for six years . He took her ass the first time they fucked , her first and made a point of cumin on her face every time. Sometimes the guy would visit and she would introduce him to everyone. He made a point late in the parties to make her sneak off to fuck her or blow him before she left with the boyfriend. She did break up with him the next year and they other also got to fuck her . He said the best was all on X they fucked her and her friend . Dps and then would have the girls 69 each other. We always wonder how those girls look back on themselves acting like porn stars for four years . Doubt the tell there future hubbys the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The standard questions apply

What happens when she finds a man with a bigger dick and decides she can NEVER be satisfied sexually by her husband in the future? What happens when she catches a nasty social disease and passes it along to her husband? What happens when she finds a man with more money or one that she loves more than she loves her husband? If she is searching for "something else" why is she married? Another lousy story of abuse and stupidity.

fatdaddiofatdaddioalmost 6 years agoAuthor
thank you all

I would like to take a moment to thank all my anonymous fans for their unending support and constant praise. I just can't get enough of your creative suggestions and it's for you, that I write these stories. Stay tuned for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
why thank you

Read your profile explains a lot

50 year old fat single guy write own whack off stories.

Only bunched panties are on your ankles.

But hey as long as your getting off.

Me I am taking care of next door neighbor's wife and twin daughters.

Those sistahs love the redneck rod.

Hubbies five hanging never grows but my solid 8 x 3 has two of them pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fattio

Please don't do me any favors. You don't have to write chapter 2. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please delete all that loser troll’s sick comments

Join the others who don’t put up with his nonsense and simply delete him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ass

Loser Anonymous who asks that everyone else who doesn't like his taste in stories be deleted. Who elected you keeper of the comments? You are the only loser here. BTW, this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Troll buster

Hey anonnypuss! Want to get me deleted? You know life pussy.

ShavedinVirginia i.e.not Harry

fatdaddiofatdaddioalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Holy Shit

It's just a fiction story folks. How can you clowns get in an anonymous argument over this? If you like the story, then great. If you don't like the story, that's fine too. I don't care about your approval ratings or not. However, I do happen to enjoy seeing how crazy people get with their negative comments. Plenty of comments from anonymous people who don't write their own stories, but sure know how to give writers a beat down......Hilarious......If I was worried about negative comments and ratings, then I would chose to shut them off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like the story

There can be some exciting chapters to this . I will say I for one do not enjoy seeing a lot of gutter mouthed comments after a story I find enjoyable. It definitely detracts from the good feeling I had about the story. I honestly don’t understand why anyone would bother to first, read a story in a genre they do not like, and second, bother to take the time to post so many times over and over about it. I suppos mental illness isn’t always logical. Keep up the good work and know that many people her actually enjoy thes stories and can’t wait for more. Good day.

OakburyOakburyalmost 6 years ago
Thanks 😊

I really appreciate the time and effort. I enjoyed your story!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Fatdaddy is a cuck, and a thin skinned one at that. Whining about comments about this garbage.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Nice hot story...same as my comment on another story ...thanks to this author for keeping hubby and wife together..none of the behind spouses back crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous