Living Life to the Maxx Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

"Anybody else wanna have some fun?"

The kids all gave her a panicked look and shook their heads.

"Good, make sure to spread the word. Treating woman like shit is gonna cost you. If I find out that any of you act like this with any females at all, you'll pay. Understand?"

A collective group of nodding heads was the answer. She told me that she turned around and had to refrain from laughing. She literally had a guy by the balls. And the rest of the world thinks that's just an expression.

Maxx and I love the beach. She enjoys showing off her body in an array of sexy bikinis. She gets off with the looks she gets as men and women alike, take multiple glances as they walk by. The funny ones try to hide their interest, making themselves even more obvious. We also found that she loves being photographed. Started out as just me taking photos of her each time she got a new bikini, but she even allows passersby to snap her photo on the beach if they request.

She got to the point that she created accounts on pay-to-view websites for amateur woman who post photos of themselves in bikinis. She's got a profile on one particular site that has 30 different photos sets, with each set having at least 50 pictures. She loves the feedback and always signs into to reply to the feedback and comments.

As far as the public voyeurism goes, she'll flash body parts to unsuspecting people while we're on the beach. One of her favorites is at the end of the day, she'll take a shower using the outdoor showers halfway up to the road. Most women will just take a quick rinse. She'll soap herself up seductively and wash her hair. She'll even discard the wet sandy bikini and shower nude, and then dry off and put on dry clothes. Some people just glance as they go by, but the bold ones stay and watch the whole scene.

Another time, we were up in Ocean City Maryland, staying in a dive motel right on the boardwalk. Our room had a door and big picture window that were only 10' from where people were walking by. Out of the blue, I found myself getting fucked cowgirl style with the curtains wide open. Several people saw the action and actually stepped up to the window for a better look. They realized it wasn't a mistake, when she waved and blew them kisses. They were all smiles as they waved back.

When we hit 30, Maxx left the college and used her extensive resume to start her own business as a conditioning coach. Our phone blew up with calls, requesting her services. Her clientele consisted of a high school team, a college team and a couple individual athletes. Didn't take long until she needed to hire somebody to be the receptionist/book keeper/scheduler and then also hired a 2nd trainer.

Business grew by leaps and bounds during that time and I was so excited and proud of her accomplishment. She rented some space and had a nice office and training room for the individual appointments. I was working from home as well. I had a company vehicle and made appointments throughout the week. I hit the shop here and there to do an hour's worth of paperwork or just to see he boss. He was funny, not forgetting my interlude on his desk with Maxx years ago. Every once in a while, he'd ask about her and if she's ever going to stop by for lunch. Then we'd laugh.

One day, I actually had her stop by just to see him. She went into his office and she said his face was beet red from embarrassment. She walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then left. God, I love this woman and her sense of humor.

Anyhow, things with the business took off in a different direction as well. Maxx took in some work with a local class A baseball team, to teach them some off-season conditioning techniques. She spent 2 days a week with them for a month, monitoring progress. It was during this time, that things changed for the better between us. At 1st, I didn't even pick up on it, but after some time, the change was obvious.

She was much chattier at home, than normal, with just idle chat about a whole lot of nothing. It was almost as if it was nervous chatter. Then, things in bed got more intense, especially on the days that she spent with the team. Our internet porn usage also increased, especially with the specific genre that she was picking out. Again, I didn't see it happening in the beginning, but only after a couple weeks of things occurring.

One night, after a spectacular round of sex, she lay on her side facing me, while I was on my back. She was running her fingers through my chest hair and looked like she wanted to say something and looked bit nervous. I knew better than to ask, so I let it go. She'll tell me when she's ready. Finally, after hem hawing around, she built up the nerve.

"Honey? Can I ask you something and promise you won't get mad?"

Okay, her tone was a little edgy, maybe this is more involved that I thought.

"Sure dear. You know the rules. Keeping the communication open. No secrets."

"Yeah, I know, but this is just one of those things. I'm not sure if you'll jump on the opportunity or if it will...........hurt us.......as a couple."

Holy fuck, what's going on here? Is she cheating on me or something?

"Okay, go."

"Ummmmmm.........you remember that frat party at the Delta house?"

Remember? Damn right I remember. In the middle of the party, she was on all 4's on the pool table while I boned her doggy style. I bet we had an audience of 20 people or so. Some guys even had their cocks out, jerking off.

"Yeah, vaguely."

She punched me in the arm.

"You better remember more than vaguely mister. That was a lifetime highlight and you know it."

"Yeah okay, okay. What about it?"

"Well, as you were fuckin me, I was wondering what would happen if........if.........I woulda......ummmmmmm.........reached out and .............grabbed..........one of those other guy's cocks. But I didn't wanna take the chance of making you mad."

I couldn't help but laughing, which sorta upset her a bit. She thought I was making fun of her.

"No, no dear. I had the same thought, but I didn't wanna suggest it. I didn't want you to think I was a scum bag pervert or something."

Now we're both laughing, not having any idea what we'd both been thinking all those years ago. But I knew something still on her mind, from the way she looked at me.

"Okay, well, things like that.......have.....uhhhhh.......sorta...... been on my mind lately."

No kidding. I laughed again.

"Uhhhhh, ya think?"

She looked perplexed.

"What does that mean?"

"Well let's see. How about the fact that you fuck my dick off on the days you have Bulldog training? Oh, and how about the gangbang videos that have become your new favorite genre? You know, those ones with the older women and the younger boys? And let's see, you just can't stop talking about the handsome boys on the team? Shall I go on?"

She just lay there, slack jawed and unable to respond.

"Seriously dear. I know you too well. It took a while for it to sink it, but when it did, it made sense."

Then she giggled.

"Yeah, there's just something that happens to me, when I'm with that group of boys. I just get all hot and bothered. You like it though, huh? That extra energy in bed?"

"Oh yeah. At least until my cock started getting sore after the 2nd hour or so."

We both laughed again.

"Look Maxx, if that's what you want, just say so. I'm game."

Her smile was as big as if she just hit the lotto.

"Really?"

"Yes, absolutely. Did you have any boys in mind from the team?"

"Oh my god no. I could never work with them again, if I did that. But I was sorta thinking about maybe us taking a little weekend field trip."

"Oh yeah? Like where?"

"Haven't come up with a specific place yet but was sorta thinking college town some hours down the road, where we don't know anybody. We could party hard and fuck, just like we did back in the day. We'll see if we can muster up some debauchery and see if we can find some younger meat to fuck me. You know me, I can finagle my way into anywhere."

She's not kidding. A simple trip to the store to pick up 2 items will take an hour, because she's start talking to somebody she doesn't even know. This could be cool. I've always wanted to see her with another guy or maybe even more. We ended up fucking again and then woke up the next morning and started making plans.

A few weeks later, we drove 3 hours to a town with a small college that was notorious for rambunctious hard partying. We checked into our hotel, ate dinner, got changed and headed out around 10 pm. Maxx's outfit was absolutely out of this world. She's going with the farm girl motif. She's wearing a pair of black denim daisy duke cut-offs with the pockets hanging out the front and the ends all fringed. They're so short, the bottom of her butt cheeks are almost peeking out. The crotch of the material is trying to wedge itself in her pussy slit, making her sexy slutty camel toe.

Her shirt is a sleeveless red plaid flannel that's tied up in the front, baring the entire circumference of her midriff and she's not wearing bra. The shirt is stretched to its limits and she's got enough buttons undone, to show off some nice cleavage. She's wearing rings on every finger, dangling charm from her belly button and huge hoop earrings. The small diamond studs in the back dimple and hip bone piercings, glittered brightly in the light. To top it off she'll be tromping around in her red Toy Llama cowboy boots and well-worn black cowboy hat, like Brad Paisley wears. This is the closest I've ever come to creaming my jeans without any manual manipulation. She stepped over and gave me a big kiss.

"Let's go find some trouble."

We drove to an area that hosts a lot of rental houses for students during the school year. It's a Friday in party town, so we knew we'd find something without any trouble. It didn't take long as we saw a group of kids on the front lawn of a house with plenty of cars in the area. We're going in separately, so nobody knows we're together. We always enjoying seeing how bold her admirers are, when I'm not in the picture.

She had a few minute head start and when I arrived, she was already inside, and guys were knocking each other out of the way to greet the new guest. These are all college kids, so we definitely stand out, being in our early 30's. But nobody seemed to care. All they're looking for is alcohol and sex. Just our kind of place.

Anyhow, she was surrounded by a group of guys, who were all vying for her attention. Maxx loves competition. She also loves to manipulate people. She'll make the dumbest bets in the world, just for grins and giggles. On the way here, we were sitting at a traffic light and she looks over to me.

"Betcha 5 bucks that guy in the red car picks his nose."

I'll be damned if that dumb ass didn't bury his finger in his nose and start digging at braincells. Just before the light turned green, she rolled down her window and hollered over to him.

"Hey buddy. Digging for gold?"

Green light turned, and I hit the gas, with us laughing like hyaenas. Her dares and bets were a huge hit during our own college partying days, just like the night we first met. With this many cute college guys around, she's certainly gonna get them playing some games.........and losing. Just like the old days, she'll change the rules so often, that they'll never win.

She was flanked by a pair of young studs that were over confident with themselves. One already had his arm around her shoulders and the other had his arm around her sexy smooth waist. They were treating the situation as if they claimed ownership of her or something. I had to laugh, because I remember being possessive like that at times, during some of our college parties. A few guys just thought that they could have their way with her and I made sure to show them how wrong they were. The leader of the group lifted her hand up, spinning her around, so they could all get a 360 of her.

"Well just look at you all hot and everything. How did you know that this outfit is my absolute most favorite in the whole wide world? Do you have ESP or something?"

She giggled and just shrugged he shoulders. He ran his fingers across the piercings on her torso.

"You've got all my favorite piercings and all. I guess god must be giving me a gift."

She glanced my way and rolled her eyes while I laughed. One of the guys picked up on her wedding ring and lifter her hand up to show everybody.

"No way. Holy shit. You're married?"

She giggled. Still playing the role of the innocent naïve hottie. But that's just to reel them in. After that, look out boys.

"Yes, why?"

"Well, if I were your husband, I sure wouldn't turn you loose around a bunch of horny guys at a party like this."

"Oh, I'm not here for the party. I'm looking for my baby brother. I'm supposed to pick him up and take him to a family gathering."

"Who's your brother?"

She made up some name and after a few moments, that group decided they never heard of him.

"Hey, but look.......Mrs.........uhhhhhh......."

"Maxx. You can call me Miss Maxx."

He looked at her and you could see him scheming.

"Alrighty then Miss Maxx. How about a drink while we wait for your brother? What time is he supposed to be here?"

A little more innocent flirty play, she made a show of thinking about it.

"Ummmmmm, I think like 11 or so. I sorta forgot what time he told me."

"Hey, no biggie. One drink won't hurt anything, right? Maybe have some fun while we wait?"

"Ummmmm, okay, but just 1, and don't tell my hubby, he says I don't handle my liquor very well."

She let out another naïve innocent giggle and they were hooked.

"Yeah, yeah, no problem, don't need an angry husband here. Zip it."

He made the motion as if he were zipping his lips closed and throwing away the key. She made an obvious show of putting her hand on his chest when she giggled this time. His buddies bust out in the biggest laugh while she giggled again. She's really pulling out all the stops. I had no idea how deeply she's wanted something like this to happen. And the fact that it's guys 10 years younger, just makes it even hotter. Anyhow, they led her to the punch bowl which no doubt was spiked and filled her a cup. She gulped it down quicker than I would expect, but still pretending to be inexperienced. She made a sour lemon face and chastised him.

"Hey, no fair, this has A LOT of alcohol in it. Are you trying to get me drunk?"

He put his hand to his chest and looked around as if he were shocked at the accusation. He spoke loud enough for half the room to hear him, using a mocking tone in his voice.

"Absolutely not Miss Maxx, I have no idea how that got in there. Okay folks, who spiked the punch. I promised the landlord that we wouldn't be serving alcohol here tonight and somebody just had to go and push the limits. There's a married woman here tonight and we don't want her to lose her inhibitions."

She gave him a little slap on the chest and giggled as it were the funniest thing she'd ever heard. Wow, she's good. He refilled her cup without her protesting at all and they walked around some more. When they stopped, another guy took the spot on her other side and the initial guy introduced the new guy. She shook hands with him and they chatted and laughed a bit. I stayed close enough to hear them, while standing with my back to them.

"So, your husband. I guess he's an old guy?"

I almost spit my drink out and physically refrained myself from hysterical laughter. I remember being that age and thinking that 30-year-old guys were ancient. I had the same false bravado a few times, especially in the presence of a girl I was trying to impress. But she giggled and played along.

"Ummmmmmmm, yeah, I guess so."

"Hot chick like you? I feel bad about you getting cheated, ya know."

She looked at him with a questioning look in those gorgeous blue eyes.

"Cheated? Like how?"

"Well, those old dudes? They can't hang like when they were young. Men reach their peak when the hit 30 and it's downhill from there. But women are just getting started. So, I'm betting that he's not keeping you satisfied. Am I right?"

The more she giggles, the more fascinated they get and the harder my cock is getting. I love the banter with such obvious sexual overtones. He's got more bull shit than Heinz has baked beans. But I gotta give him an 'A' for effort.

"Ummmmmm, he's doing .............okay."

"Yeah, see what I mean. But just doing okay isn't cutting it anymore though, is it? A sexy woman like you has wants and needs and desires and you deserve better and deserve more."

"Well, I don't know. I mean, I love him and all."

"Come on Miss Maxx, I'm not talking about love. I'm talking about sex. Plain old hot sweaty skin on skin contact with men and women making each other feel good."

Without missing a beat, she stood on her tiptoes and stretched her body out, making a good show of looking around for something. The kid did the same.

"Who you looking for Miss Maxx?"

"Men."

"Men? What men?"

"Men. You said men and women making each other feel good. I'm looking for the men you speak of, and well, frankly, I don't see any men here right now."

He was quick to get it and they all laughed. He put his fingers down to her waist and gave her a little tickle.

"I like you Miss Maxx. You can party with us any time. But how about it? Maybe you and me could hook up really quick before your brother gets here? And nobody will be telling Mr Maxx, either by the way."

His buddies were hanging on his every word. They're all thinking that this ditzy blonde is gonna fuck him and they're either gonna get to watch or join in. Back in the day, we've been in this very spot, with crazy college sex occurring, so I can pretty much tell what they're thinking. She put on a face that could be taken seriously or jokingly, depending on your interpretation.

"So, what? Just like that, you think I'm just gonna drop on my back and stick my legs in their air?"

He looked at his buddies and shrugged his shoulder. His confidence level was high from the last half hour of flirting.

"Sure, why not. Works for me. How about it guys? Sound like a good idea to you?"

Most of the guys agreed with his pathetic logic. Major fail.

"Sorry bub, but I'm not buying into it. That line of shit might have worked when I was 18, but not now. I want a man who's willing to fight for me. Somebody who's eager to show he's the alpha male. A guy who's going to destroy all the competition enroute to winning the ultimate prize, and that prize is me. So, tell me stud boy, are you man enough? Are you the alpha male?"

He pulled his arm from around his waist and took a stance as if he were in a boxing match.

"Okay, guys, come and get some of this, but don't plan on surviving."

They all laughed, and he resumed his position with his arm around her shoulder, but she upped the ante and put her arm around his waist in response. She chugged the remainder of her punch and requested another refill. They all moved over to the ping pong table, where a group of half dozen kids were playing beer pong. Let the games begin. She's gonna destroy these guys, one way or another. With both groups combined, there are about 15 of them. Despite me being so much older than the rest of the partygoers, not a single one even noticed me. Sometimes it's easy to hide in plain sight.

"Okay, boys the name of the game is 'boopa juice jam up'."

It's another one of those bullshit games that combines beer pong, flip cup and some physical challenges, with rules changing constantly. Her buddy, whose name was Eddie, was right there at the head of the table, ready to prove his alpha male dominance. It was a mix of male and female and I had to say, the view as good. There were a few cuties that fit the mold of my likes in far distant past.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers