Living Life to the Maxx Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

"Hey, wait a minute. What are we playing for Miss Maxx? I mean what's the prize?"

"Action. That's what you want right?"

"Damn straight babe."

He beat his chest like an ape, howled like a wolf and then continued.

"Action is what Big Eddie is all about. Get ready for school Miss Maxx."

They set up some cups and she made them drink a round of punch first. Nothing like some liquid courage to get a goon like him fired up. She started with the rules, but the kids quickly got confused. She told them to just play the game and she'd explain as it went on. Yeah, like that's actually gonna work. Ultimately, the losers are discarding clothes and at some point in time, 'ACTION' is going to take place. I just have no idea what her idea of action happens to be right now.

During the next hour or so, she stood next to him while they played. His group had already been drinking prior to our arrival and they were pretty blitzed. They just quit trying to remember the rules. None of those clowns even noticed that she never lost or had to remove clothing. They were so mesmerized by her sex appeal, that they couldn't even comprehend that they were being played.

Anyhow, this game had players on all 4 sides of the table, for a total of 16 players. Maxx was sorta playing, but also sorta refereeing. Again, the kids didn't even pick up on it. Clothes were being lost left and right and most were down to bras, panties and drawers. Bit by bit, the number of remaining players dwindled, and the losers got naked and had to run a lap around the house, nude or something stupid of that nature. That brought on some pretty regular cheers from parts of the house we hadn't even seen yet.

Some of the girls, didn't even bother trying to cover their naked breast, while others tried to cover with an arm splayed across their chest. The guys, well, you know guys, they just didn't care about anything at this point. It was down to Maxx and 2 guys and the other guy quickly lost, leaving just Maxx and Eddie. He was jumping for joy, thinking he was the winner and gonna get to hook up with Maxx, but she thought otherwise.

She destroyed him on the last throw and she was now the one jumping up and down, boobs jiggling away. She stepped behind Eddie and yanked his boxers down and howled in victory.

"But Miss Maxx, you said I had to beat all the other guys and I did."

"Sorry baby, but you had to beat me as well."

His ego was a bit deflated, but at the same time, was just trying to make his case with his interpretation of her initial offering. I was on the long end of the table, watching from the 50-yard line, while they were on the end. It was pitiful to see him pleading like a little kid in a candy store, when mom says no.

This went back and forth for a few minutes, until she looked at me.

"Well honey, whaddaya think?"

I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a quick reply.

"Well, he did show his dominance as the alpha male and well............maybe a blowjob would be in order. It's the least you could do since the rules were a little............grey."

That perked him up quickly.

"Yeah, yeah, good call dude, I'll take a blowjob."

And just as fast as his slow brain could process, which wasn't very fast, he looked at me in total shock and horror, then looked to Maxx. She had a guilty grin on her face.

"Wait, did you just call him honey? As in......... like... ....uhhhhhhhh, Mister Maxx?"

She giggled.

"Ummmmmm, yeah. Eddie, meet my husband. Honey, this is Eddie. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm getting ready to give Eddie a blowjob."

She started to get down on his knees, but he stopped her cold. Suddenly, the alpha male was getting ready to have a panic attack.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You mean right here? In front of everybody? And your husband is gonna stand here watching too? Are you serious?"

She stood straight up and crossed her arms.

"Is that a problem? You said you're the alpha male, right? Having some concerns with performance or something? I can pick the 2nd place guy if you don't think........."

"Wait a minute now, don't put words in my mouth. I guess I just .........I don't know......I just...........aw fuck."

Then she put on the sultry tigress attitude and stepped up close, gently grabbing his cock. She slowly began to stroke him while putting her nose and inch from his, staring him deeply eye to eye. She spoke in a soft and soothing but very suggestive tone.

"Eddie, do you really know what the alpha male does?"

He shook his head, not having any idea what she means.

"The alpha male doesn't just win the game, he lives and breathes for the battle. He takes what's coming to him as the fruit of the spoils. He doesn't care what other people think or what's going on around him. He rises to the occasion, takes the bull by the horns and fucks it into submission. All men want to be like him and all women want to be with him. Is that you Eddie? Are you really the alpha male? Do you really have what it takes? Can you do it right here, right now?"

The combination of her hand on his cock and her pep talk, caused him to start hardening up. He looked at her with a blank look on his face. Then he looked at me and then to all the people around us. I heard a faint cough from the back of the room, which was otherwise, dead silent. It started out pretty softly but crescendos quickly. They started chanting.

"Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie."

One of his buddies stepped up and whispered in his ear.

"Just like with Casey dude. Remember how you loved it when she sucked each of us off while the others watched? Just like that dude. Because you got about 5 seconds to make something happen or I'm gonna step the fuck in."

Eddie's demeanor instantly changed. He stood tall, threw his shoulders back and showed the self-assurance he held earlier. He turned his had my way and spoke with a matter of fact tone that exuberated confidence.

"Mr. Maxx, I think I'd like your wife to suck my cock now."

He looked back to her and she smiled at his request. She put her hand behind his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He matched her as they fucked each other's mouths with their tongues. She also continued to jerk his cock which was fully erect by now. She did an amazing job of flirting with him, beating him down to a groveling baby and then building back up. The crowd cheered. I'd say we had a good 20 people watching them kiss, knowing what was coming.

She broke the kiss and bent over to lick and suck his nipples. He threw his head back and growled. He assisted her down to her knees and she kissed his stomach and stuck her tongue in his belly button, teasing him unmercifully. He obligingly held her hair out of the way, so everybody could see the action. She licked up and down his shaft as if she were licking a dripping ice cream cone. He groaned deeply, when she finally wrapped her lips around his knob.

He's got a 6" cock of average girth and she used the stainless-steel ball on her tongue piercing like a pro. She built up a quick rhythm of sucking him off, while she massaged his balls. I noticed a cute little brunette standing across from me who was excessively aroused. She had her hand between her legs, playing with herself. She's nude too as she'd been one of the early losers and wasn't shy about being naked. She made eye contact with me and I motioned for her to step my way. When she did, I bent over and whispered some suggestions into her ear. Her eyes got wide with surprise, but quickly glazed over with lust.

She stepped behind Maxx and reached around. She fumbled around for a moment, untying and unbuttoning Maxx's shirt and pull it back, revealing her large firm boobs. The crowd cheered again as the girl knelt down next to my sexy wife as they cheered.

"Suck his dick, suck his dick, suck his dick."

The girl didn't hesitate to join the foray, as they took turns sucking Eddie's cock. Their tongues touched each other's, multiple times but neither of them cared. The girl squatted down below him and made a feast out of licking and sucking his wrinkled scrotum. Eddie had to be getting close, as I don't know any man who could last very long with this much physical and visual stimulation. The last thing he did was reach down and fondle the boobs of both girls.

"Gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum."

The cute little brunette, followed my instructions to a T.

"Cum on Miss Maxx's boobs Eddie, I'm gonna lick it off."

Maxx kept sucking his cock until his legs almost buckled and his cock began to twitch. He pulled back just far enough, so his cock slipped out from her lips with a popping sound. Maxx's hand was still wrapped around him, jerking, while the 1st shot of jizz shot out onto her chest. His whole body trembled as she yanked, and 3 more healthy doses of jizz, spewed out, criss crossing their way all over her boobs. He didn't even get finished, when the young girl dove into action.

She maneuvered around and proceeded to lick and suck his warm sticky snack from my wife's naturally large D-cup boobs. The girl smacked her lips in response, as she slurped it up. Then, without my suggestion, she grabbed Eddie's cock and sucked him harder than a girl trying to suck a Wendy's frosty through a straw. He threw his head back in ecstasy as she greedily emptied the last of the jizz from his balls. Maxx decided she needed to 1-up the girl and grabbed her head, stuffing her tongue into the girl's cum filled mouth. They kissed for a moment while the crowd chanted.

"Swap that cum, swap that cum."

After a moment, the both started giggling and pulled apart, with mouths open, showing off their winnings. Both girls had cum strings all over their lips and tongues, as they hadn't swallowed yet. The crowd went nuts and the girls finally conceded and swallowed. Eddie had leaned back against the ping pong table, exhausted. A couple of the closest guys gave him high fives as the smile on his face said it all.

When the girls stood, Eddie stepped between them and grabbed each one by the hand, he raised them high in the air, signifying their successful achievement and everybody clapped. It was a hell of a show. One in which I had never expected my wife to take part in, let alone, orchestrate. She wanted to fuck a younger boy and was well on her way. The ride back to the hotel was very quiet. It had been such a whirlwind of an evening, I think we were both quite overwhelmed.

Upon arriving back at our room, I sorta though we might have some intense sex. She took a quick shower, followed by me taking one of my own. By the time I got back to bed, she was dead asleep. I lay next to her and just watched her lay there. Just looking at this woman, thinking about the things she did tonight, is getting me excited. We're planning to go to another party tomorrow night and now that I see what she's capable of, I know better than to be surprised by her actions.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers