All Comments on 'Living Our Fantasies Pt. 04'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"Somehow Doll got pregnant. (????)" After all the constant fucking you didn't know how that happened?

"Later that night Dollie went into convolutions" I think the word you want is "convulsions." "Convolutions" means something quite different. It's easy to look up words.

Paragraphs do not start with ---.

Pregnant women don't go to pediatricians. They go to obstetricians.

"I was cumin!" Cumin is a spice. A little research to eliminate errors would benefit you.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
Comment on a comment.

I am writting from old notes and early stories. I've mentioned before I write just the way we tell our stories around the campfire, over a glass of beer, or among kinky friends. This ain't my English class.

Where we are from women go to their pediatrition before, during, and after childbirth.

Cumin is a slang term where we are from for having a climax.

My stories come with a bit of humor. Yet at that time of our lives maybe we didn't know where babies come from. If you can't figure out the funny parts stop commenting under anonymous.

Sure I make mistakes, I'm human and these are not meant to be award winning fairy tales.

Thanks for the tips. I will try harder.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
Convolutions

"A form or part that is folded or coiled. 2. One of the convex folds of the surface of the brain."

Dollie was coiled up and choking on her own tongue. Her brain was not functioning properly. She was having convolutions during convulsions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cumin

have to agree...when I wank I'm always cumin...the more I read your stories, the more wanking I do, and certainly the more cumin I do...so just keep writing as you do.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Cum as you are

Thanks for cumin to read our stories. I realize cumin is not a great term but I notice others use cumin, cummin, cumming, and other words to show a flow of fluids from a male or female organ. Sometimes we use climax or orgazm but it's still cumin!

magicalmomentsmagicalmomentsover 7 years ago
Love the family sexcapades

I wish I had memories of growing up like this that I could look back on. Still, just loved the vicarious thrill of sharing yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To be young again

I love your stories and wish that I had fucked more when I was young.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...