All Comments on 'Living Our Fantasies Pt. 08'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed reading this story, skinny girls with small tits are my favourite!

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
Tits (.)(.)

Dollie and her tits are no longer skinny. I've been lucky to see and feel many titties of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Except for the obese and down right hatefull women I've never seen a tittie I didn't like.

You should enjoy our short book of stories HOLD MY TITTIES.

I decided rather than make only one long book of stories, to add several shorter books.

"Dollie's Random Short Stories" will be just what the title says, random mixed stories in no special order of when they happened. I need to get something that will interest more members who want to read about sex.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

happyplayerhappyplayerabout 8 years ago
Great

I love these sort of memories. Most would be a fantasy for me. Never had any luck seeing naked girls or having a girl touch me but I still dreampt.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
Happy Nudes

We went many places where we and others were nude. We also attended many motorcycle events and some great places known for flashing and exhibitionism. So the combinations of the right places and luck helped us a lot.

If it weren't for my wife dressing as she does I'd never seen or felt more than a few either.

Thanks for the comment and for reading our little stories.

Stejar1DudeStejar1Dude5 months ago

The 4 B's

Broads

Bikes

Beers

Bucks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES