All Comments on 'Living with the Lie'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I don't see the point in lying just to stay with a hoe?! At least Dean is a cuck now

ImshakenImshaken17 days ago

Wow. Imagine having to keep secrets like that? Thanks for sharing that 5 star creation!

RedRachaelRedRachaelabout 1 month ago

That’s a whole lot of small town trailer trash going on right there…

Lector78Lector782 months ago

Como dice Miranda, en un tiempo no muy lejano, irán al medico y verán que Miranda no puede embarazarse desde tiempo atrás y, la solución final está en el vientre de Laci, que incluso será propuesto por la misma Miranda y.....Felices los cuatro, incluso los lectores.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Had to stop mid-story when she woke up in Canada! You can't sleep crossing the border. Even in the 60s-90s when I was doing that you couldn't sleep crossing the border either way. We used to have to go into Canada just to go to the Drive In movie, so got pretty used to it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dean is a major league asshole and deserves everything he gets, however the other three MC's are just regular people that are doing the best they can in difficult situations, I do not blame Laci and Gerry for lying about what they did because they were two very hurt and emotional people when they did it and really why would they think their marriages would continue? Gerry loves two women and he is trying to do the right thing by the woman he married by not doing anything with Laci again. Yeah it is not great that he didn't tell Miranda about that weekend, but there are no good or easy answers for how to deal with that situation so he is loving her the best he can and is doing everything he can do to help her be happy including helping her keep her friendship with Laci alive. Laci is really suffering because she knows that her husband is a POS and she has a pretty good idea that if Gerry and Miranda's marriage were to blow up she would probably end up with Gerry especially if he knew that her little girl was his as well and you can tell that she really loves Gerry and would be very happy if they could be together. However, she knows that Gerry really does love his wife and it would hurt him to hurt her and the fact that Miranda is her friend and she knows that she would be crushed if she lost him that she is giving up her happiness for theirs. It is not great but it is pretty brave as well. Now Miranda anyone who would really have a problem with what had happened to her before she moved to town or how she went after Gerry is probably a bit of a POS themselves so forget about that, however lying about being able to get pregnant when she knows that Gerry really wants kids is pretty cruel so I wouldn't put her in for sainthood just yet. Of course it would be great if they could form a throuple but that is just not how the world really works so I'm glad the story didn't go there. Thanks for the story I liked it.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This story is really good and I'm glad it ended here when it did because I've seen the longer version of this story and I would probably want to nut punch Stang for what he did to Miranda. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The solution is simple: polygamy. Gerry has my permission to have both Laci and Miranda! 🤣

Ivana12Ivana124 months ago

Miranda is the only one there who truly deserves to be happy. I'm sorry for her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Miranda deserves better. End of story, such a vile mc, the author portrays him to be a good saint no fucking way, Miranda had the right to be jealous and telling him off to the mc when Laci was clinging him at the start. What did the mc say? She embarrassed him? Wtf? If the roles were reversed what would the mc feel. He married a good woman, sure she's jealous because she knows the mc history with his rival and his wife, so she has the right to be, and what did the mc say? She embarrassed him? Wtf really? He didn't love her at all.if he truly did, he would have talked straight to Laci that they shouldn't be close and just settle for being acquaintance he absolutely did nothing, and he went off ignoring her when they talked about his rival. Yeah a mc douche. This is one of those stories where I would like to see the mc broken leaving in poverty.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Read the completed version. Author did a terrible disservice to Miranda. If needed to fridge someone, then kill off Laci and have Dean have a breakdown or something, such that Gerry and Miranda adopt. Besides DNA would title in their favor is Dean was declared unfit. Would.win out over extended family.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah I also read the completed story online. Just sucked the wind out of the sails. Miranda gets fridged, so Laci and Gerry can be together. Not sure why commenters are bashing Miranda so much. Of the four main characters, while she has issues and is infertile, she is the least deplorable of the four and unlike the other three did nothing seriously wrong, except lie by omission. She would have been OK with leraning the truth because she loves Gerry that much. But nope. Laci has to have her man. So Miranda gets killed in a vehicle accident. Was nauseating to read after so many pages. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read the completed version over on stories online. Was a big disappointment. Miranda never learns the truth, that Laci's daughter is Gerry's. Distraught at seeing Gerry, who is clueless that the young girl is his daughter after 7 years (still thinking it is Dean's because Laci told no one), dance with Laci's daughter and bemoaning that she cannot give Gerry a child, and Laci still refusing to confess the truth, which would have actually made Miranda happy that Gerry had a child, she dashes out of a school auditorium and is killed in the street by a texting driver. Gerry is enraged at the murderer and terribly depressed about Miranda's death.

But hey it all ends grest for Laci because she starts a divorce action on Dean (for multiple legitimate reasons, including that Dean's cheating that fateful day indirectly set off a chain of events that led to Miranda's death, someone she after 7 years regarded as a best friend and sister), she tells Gerry he is the father (because he is clueless) and the two of them live happily together with their daughter and have more kids while Miranda's corpse is rotting in a grave.

Somehow, Miranda, the person who was the most sympathetic, despite her insecurities and worries about Gerry, and was a true loving wife to Gerry and became really close as a sister to Laci during her struggles with Dean, ends up dead, clearing a path for Gerry and Laci.

So the two cheaters find paradise on Earth and Miranda is rewarded for death through no fault of her own. Seemed a cowardly way to end the story. Very disappointing. Fridge Miranda so there is room for Gerry and Laci. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly, Miranda had a complex and lied by omission with her insecurities and her paranoia, but of the four characters she is the lest reprehensible. And while Laci doesn't care, Gerry, the "supposedly" nice guy has to live with that. Felt bad for Miranda.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unusually for one of SS06’s stories this one feels unfinished and unsatisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 Stars on a good story . My current wife cannot have children either . But I did have a Daughter with my first wife , she is now 18 and gets along with my current wife really well .., Sadly My daughter and I do not see Eye to Eye on most of anything .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the description miket0422 wrote below. It would be a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

13 pages of cheating whoring skanks!!

Garbage reading

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

There is a contradiction between the characters needing to be honest, yet holding onto a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We kind of liked the story, but it really dragged on longer than it really needed too. However, the ending is really pathetic and very disappointing at best.

Frankly and honestly, the ending blew the entire story.

Is there a second version?

Must be hidden quite well, just like a "could be" really good ending of this version!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the second version?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ditto, miket0422!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dean deserved to be cuckoled as he's a total shitheel! Too bad Gerry couldn't keep both women.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why was it necessary to stretch this crap to thirteen pages when half a dozen,would have sufficed.?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Good story but overall really depressing

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

When Miranda tells Laci they need to talk because Dean's dick isn't anywhere close to normal sized that was a great opening for Laci to make an off handed comment about Dean having a small dick and Gerry having a big dick. Nothing obvious that anyone picks up on right away.

Something that as Miranda thinks on it she realizes the truth about what happened between Gerry and Laci during their days away. Then with them being friends and hanging out together she sees the looks that are exchanged. When the baby is born Miranda notices she looks like Gerry.

When she finally tells him that she can't have babies she tells him if he wants more kids he can always get Laci pregnant again.

Laci divorces Dean. Moves in with Gerry and Miranda. Presto... Happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Win, win, win sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You started off so good but ruined it by making both walk on their principles and becoming nothing more than cheaters.

Shame. Great story ruined by a shit turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, but it didn’t feel finished.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it. But i feel the ending could have been ahhhhh more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have Gerry and Miranda confess totally. The have Lacy divorce Dean and move in with Gerry and Amanda. Gerry can raise the child as his own. Miranda can be the step mom/Aunty. Or have dead killed by a drunk driver. You figure.it out. Not a bad story. But Dean is a worthless piece of a bit treating Lacy like that. She should have cut his balls off and had the bronzed in a showcase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice, but way too transparent. An alternative ending, say, from about pg 6, without looking, could fix 90% of that.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

All four of these clowns are equally fucked up. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very creative and well told. There were problems though, at one point you started calling Dean by Gerrys name for several lines. The story was enjoyable though im not one for long detailed sex writing. You did a good job and im glad i read it.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureabout 2 years ago

Haha loved it; Life is complicated. Our human morals & principles are constantly tested and age & circumstances can change that. Love is complicated. Fun 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did not feel their were any hero's in this story . Just a bunch of liars and cheaters . 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since everyone knows everyone in Stupidtown (and all their business too) I can’t help wondering how word hasn’t gotten around that Dino doesn’t fuck worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are a few technical errors in spelling that would improve readability. However, the story is written well enough to keep you reading without dwelling on the typographical errors. This "what if?" tale really opens a can of worms into the lives the main characters, primarily Gerry and Laci. Dean is a quintessential Jerk, yes with a capital "J"! Obviously he is a narcissistic and manipulative Jackass (note appropriate capitalization). Dean is at the center of this comedy of errors because he is the root cause for how things turned out for G and L. His Jealousy (seeing the pattern?) of Gerry became the foundation for all the heartache in Gerry, Laci and recently, Miranda's lives. But that does not make the other three perfect. Gerry and Laci now have their own secrets and Miranda has not been entirely truthful with Gerry. So even the "heros" are tinted with a patina of secrets, lies and guilt. Kind of like real life, huh?! - TANSTAAFL

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Very good story. Will there be a sequel? I hope so!

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

With so much lying, this is all going to end in tears later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and beautiful ending. One of your best story. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

A great story well written, the end could have been expanded so that both liars were suitably dealt with and the lovers ended together. Just my Disney type of fantasy finish. One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding story, well told and held my attention in a tight written grasp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The blackmail was weird. Why would the blackmailer assume that Miranda hadn't told Gerry about meeting with Dean? Also, why bring in 3 other guys?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t believe Gerry fucked her.

Ruined the whole story for me&

& it wasn’t an important part of the story.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

IDIOT! I quit reading this on the third page. You can't keep ANYTHING straight. You have Gerry cussing out Gerry, etc...

outta here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

StangStar06 finished this story in storiesonline.net.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

next time, re-read the story. Determine who is really dean and who is gerry (or is it jerry). I ignored it the first time, but i'm not done yet and you got confused again. It seems like a good story, all you need is to get your people straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars despite the terrible editing

I wish every author was this good at not sticking the landings. This one ended in the perfect spot where the reader can spend an hour or two after imagining how it all implodes or doesn't for the characters. I'm off to bed after this comment. I know I'll be doing just that over my three cups of wake up coffee tonight. Thanks for that, Stang. You are a Lit master.

But seriously, it really did need some better editing.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Six

Six page story told in thirteen ,nuff said.

tomc55tomc55over 3 years ago
editing

need to keep track of the names

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Very Good Story

Please continue to write like this. I have read several of your stories, and they are all well done. LOVED IT. 10 stars. ( I can't count . ) The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

And like someone else said, one of SS06’s better ones. It’s funny that “Small Town” America has somehow gotten the reputation as a nice wholesome place, when in truth, many of those little towns are like “Peyton Place”, little dens of sin and iniquity. And it’s usually the people who grew up there who are most aware of it. It’s “Mayberry USA” that’s the real fiction. Good story, Stangster.

jlk925jlk925over 4 years ago
Excellent

A very refreshing story and so different than I ones I normally read on Literotica. It was a very intriging web of deceit from four very interesting characters but you managed to spin it together so that it ended with a nice positive glow. Well done, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better and better

Personally, I'd call this your best so far. An end that is somewhat tragic but real.

More complex than the usual literotica stories of 'wife cheats then tossed and miraculous new love appears'.

I liked this a lot.

Dc5655Dc5655almost 5 years ago
Follow up

Hoping to read a follow up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too long

Too many words. Many useless. Otherwise ok.

repojonesrepojonesover 5 years ago
So you call this a story

Well actually it was really a great story I like the story all the way to the end. I usually only like short stories 3 Pages no more than five. So don't be discouraged you ask people to leave a comment you want to know how good it was to see if you're getting better...... Stop fronting it's not hard to tell that you or a very good writer you just want to hear people tell you you have a superb penmanship skilled with Bring stories to life in well descriptive paragraphs..... there you go now take a bow

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly horrible, despicable characters

One of your worst stories. But I'm not surprised. I'm thinking you're a pretty selfish guy. After all you told us about your summer trips with your poor wife in YOUR mustangs. Kinda self serving are we?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Rare

One the very rare StangStar stories that I didn't like at all. Very rare.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
All of that build-up

Just for an unjustifiable RAAC situation. What a fucking joke. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dean Martin? Gerry Louis? Jim Nabors? I am OUT! What ridiculousness!

TailakaTailakaalmost 6 years ago
13 pages a bit TOO long

13 pages and still had another page or 2 on the other site! A little editing needed to shorten the story up and keep in from droning on.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Thanks to ANON 5/24/17

The rest of the story is at: http://storiesonline.net/s/12639/living-with-the-l ie?page=5

Enjoyable but I just felt it was too long especially after I learned I had to go to the above website to read the final conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit

You RAAC cunts really piss me off. Fuck yourself with your Mustang's exhaust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gonna turn to shit for gerry and the two women

It'll take but a few months and dean will notice the resemblances of daughteer and gerry, he'll do some planning and get dna test send info to deans wife all their family and friends. Deans wife would be totally humiliated and shunned and well gerry and mirandas marriage would tank big time, at end of all this Dean will be lauphing his arse off watching his evil wife and friend lives get fucked up and they sure deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Rest of the Story

http://storiesonline.net/s/12639/living-with-the-lie?page=5

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
There's no way this story goes on that way forever...

At some point Miranda has to notice the looks between Laci and Gerry... And she's going to eventually finds herself having to ask Laci, "You love my husband, don't you?"

Laci will likely freeze up for just a moment too long...

And when their daughter grows old enough that his mom being over one day and seeing them together is like "Damn, if I didn't know better..." And Miranda will finally do two plus two and then actually ask him...

By then, both women will likely know that he loves both of them and Miranda will realize telling him she can't have kids has reached a now or never moment....

Then he can end up living with both, Laci can finally divorce Dean, and they can work on getting some brothers and sisters for their first daughter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SOL

Storiesonlinedotnet

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
question

Anon posted more on SOL?

what is sol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
five stars even though I'm disappointed

I kept hoping Gerry would be rid of Miranda and hook up with lacist. Not sure why I've never seen this before but I'm glad I found it.

Saxon Hart

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There is more to the story on sol. For those wanting a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEEEEEEEEEZE WRITE PART 2 SEQUEL

Hi Peoples my wish for part two is Laci & Gerry leave their lying cheating spouses and get married and have a whole lot of Kids? The other two find some other fool around town who will have them? Please STANG STAR 06 write your sequel and I am sure you have your own idea to the finish? .............Love you all GREG! BYE! Oh 100 % of READING ENJOYMENT! BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree with perfect sequel

Please make a second one to this, it would be amazing if dean's mother supported laci's decision to live and love Gerry. I would also like to see randa and laci become sister wives, like in the Hindu and African cultures. Where one man can have more than one wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fu kin cheaters

I hate cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect sequel - is here

I see an obvious sequel...

Sometime after the baby is born Dean discovers the baby cannot be his (baby's blood type) and slaps/beats Laci and threatens the baby. Gerry knowing the baby is his cannot tolerate the threat to Laci and his daughter. Gerry/Laci come clean on their weekend that only occurred due to Dean/Randa willfully and deceitful trickery of cheating.

Randa sees Gerry needs to be a daddy, fesses up to her biggest lie. Randa acquiesces to share Gerry & home with Laci/daughter if she can remain in his life. Gerry accepts this sharing to insure the safety of Laci/daughter and to insure his daughter has a good life. Since Randa cannot have kids - she shares Laci with Gerry to grow a bigger family - a win-win-win & lose for Dean. Mean while Dean's continuous womanizing earns him serious STD/HIV and he dies painfully.

[The story needs some editing - you mixed up characters names a few times & fat fingered a few to many words goofing up you intended grammar.]

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Dean is a gigantic as asshole, there are two thing wrong with this story, for one Gerry wanting to be friends with him, there's nice, stupidly nice, and then just plain stupid.

The second is Laci staying with him.

telboy17telboy17over 8 years ago

Where are the BTB's berating the cheaters in this story? Lacie and Gerry are the cheaters here and get nothing but praise. Dean requires no comment as he is an inveterate cheater and arsehole. Although she made some stupid choices Mianda is the only non cheater in the story and doesn't deserve the treatment she gets from Gerry on his return.

The town's goody two shoes Gerry to me is the second worst character, slightly behind Dean. He must have seen that Miranda was not in a compromising situation in the office but runs away without looking for an explanation and thinking the worst even though he has no evidence. He then cheats, lies, fathers a child (I think he knows from what Lacie said in the epilogue) and lies again. And let's be straight here - lying by omission is still a lie. To make it worse this is the second time he ran away without asking. Remember earlier he couldn't handle it when Miranda stammered when asked about Dean. He didn't wait for the the explanation - just ran away thinking the worst and wallowed in his own self pity. Again there was no great sin committed (I just blew him off) AND it was before they had even met.

He is as bad as Dean. Dean repeatedly cheats on his wife - Gerry cheats on his wife and cheats on the truth by not seeking it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes Sequel

This is Alphabet reader. Let me jump on the sequel band wagon. Write it. You are awesome. Do work on the editing though. A lot of mix ups with Gerry and Dean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT???

AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU NOR YOUR EDITOR CAN KEEP YOUR CHARACTER'S NAMES STRAIGHT!!! YOU HAVE TRULY MASTERED THE ART OF WRITING THE SAME STORY OVER & OVER & OVER.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truth

I like TornadoTye's idea about discovering the truth. The good win and Dean gets shit on.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago

I agree with aptonthe503, as there should be a sequel to this story.

For me the story plot line would be Dean gets serve divorce papers, Laci moves into Gerry's and Miranda's jome. All three raise the bady and Miranda confresses to not being albe to conceive children. So she asks Laci to sleep with her husband. Both woman share Gerry and eventually each other.

Now that would be a hot story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another cookie cutter tale

Just one more in an endless series of identical stories from the self styled "star," endless pompous verbosity. God this is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loyal fan

You're a maestro with your stories, i'm a HUGE fan, one of your many masterpieces, the way you give enough detail and insight on your characters to make your readers feel like they are the characters yet not to much to drag the story out to boredom is just amazing, your detail placement and story arrangement keeps me fully engulfed and intrigued throughout my reading, and how your stories have so many spins and turns is mind blowing, its crazy how you can write so many stories in the same category yet none of your stories seem the same nor your plots repetitive, your a writing genius, keep up your great works and keep them coming

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
What a Tangled Web We Weave

When first we practice to deceive (Sir Walter Scott). Another good story SS06! You kept the intrigue going throughout as I tried to figure how you planned to end this complexity. I enjoyed it, though some parts were a bit fantastical. Fun characters with an interesting theme and a good plot and finish for this segment!

This “segment” you ask? I don’t think this story is complete. While all four can live with their lie, it seems a second installment should be added to wrap up this tale. Perhaps titled’ “Discovering the Truth” or "Uncovering the Lies"?

Thanks for the fun read and please keep writing!!

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
Everyone

is a cheater barring Miranda. Who would have thunk it?

Strange that no one calls Gerry on his infidelity because he THOUGHT Miranda had cheated on him with Dean. When a wife does it everyone howls BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You are very... very good.... and the character laci is one of the best I've read in quite a while... she was very well fleshed out (no pun intended) lol. And her musings were a hoot... and some of your colloquilisms... "I didn't give a bubbly fart" lmao. Just a great read... thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not the End

This is just not the end. Not especially your kind of story the hero doesn't have a cheating wife who is destroyed, the moron gets a good girl.

Miranda's lie is too big, she has to slip and Gerry has to get rid of her and get Laci for the end to be complete.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
LMAO

I forgot to mention in my comments previously ...."It's called, "Not your father's root beer." I nearly fell off my chair laughing!!! I LOVE THIS BEER! I too give it plugs whenever I can. I love craft beers but I'm a Root Beer fiend and let me tell you, if you. Like root beer you will love this beer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed the story with a few exceptions

I enjoyed the story but there were a couple of times you mixed up the guys names (used Dean's when it should have been Gerry's). Also you spelled Gerry's name as Jerry once or twice..

JounarJounarover 8 years ago

@ ramonbrook

Read the SoL version, it continues a good deal onward's from where this one ends.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
Love most of your works.....

Including this one! But yeah I think your question at THE END? Deserves a NO!

It should not be the end. Not being able to have kids is a HUGE lie and while I like Miranda, I think she is being cruel to keep her husband thinkng about children.

Gave it 5*. But hope there is a part 2!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Long

Long one Mr stang ... sure like it when our good guy wins, and good girl in this story. And, just for shuts and giggles our hero knocks up both babe's, ass fuck her in the bonus round, makes up for all the cuck krap mudding the water of LW. Can u shut off comments from anonymous? They are far too often to dumb to share their limited thoughts with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
glad to see you back!

Missed your stories... liked the other ending better

maninconnmaninconnover 8 years ago
Nice story Stang

You always leave me smiling.

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Fun read

I am so glad you are still writing, and writing fun to read things to boot. Loved the dynamics- Dean and Miranda were jealous whack jobs, but when I heard how she landscaped and decorated their house I liked her more. Gerry is the classic real nice guy. Laci is the most interesting person, and I would find it hard for her to stay married to Dean just to hang around Gerry a lot. Living in a sham marriage while watching a real loving one would be too much to bear. Regardless, a fun story- keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reads like it was written by a fourteen-year-old.

Reads like it was written by a fourteen-year-old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stang, I really liked the story but,

you seem to have a problem keeping the names straight. Several times you mixed then up and it's confusing. Do you read what you write?

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 8 years ago
Loved this one.

Nice job.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 8 years ago
Just finished this story

Just wanted to say this was a great read! You really broke out of your formula and did something very new, not just for you but for the LW section in general. I love that your hero messed up but still loved his wife. I love that he ended up with both gals. The only thing I was sad about was Miranda's death. I'm not big into poly relationships but I would have been happy for the three of them to end up living happily ever after. Good character development, good story arc, snappy dialog...whats not to like!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous