All Comments on 'Loaned to a Friend Ch. 03 Pt. 02'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 8 years ago
Ok...

This story has at least a couple of more chapters in it. Can I hazard a guess that Owen is about to get to know Linda much better?

A very good tale. Glad you're back after all these months.

cagestercagesteralmost 8 years ago
Love it.

Love this. I hope we get to see the remaining parts of this series soon. Waiting anxiously. Write write :)

Sent you a private message also. Would love to hear a response

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
What

OWEN, what were you thinking. "I know I should of done something but I didn't". Good story up to this point, didn't Bill Crosby try this, how did that work out for him.

I hope Jim drops a bomb on that group.

Could you imagine letting your wife sleep over at a friend's, Oh you can. I hope the rest of your story is a bit more upstanding.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

What a hot story , very well written , and what a hot wife Linda is , wow , would love a wife like Linda , i tried so hard to get my wife to fuck a stranger, but she would only show her Gorgeous pussy instead , i know she enjoyed flashing her pussy because she got so wet and the sex was hot then she told me she enjoyed showing off that much that she started to talk dirty when we fucked , and telling me all her horny fantasies , Flashing her pussy to strangers was one of them , another of her fantasies are 4 or 5 guys taking her into the forest and fucking her for hours , but so far thats just her fantasy, sure hope we get to do that , wanked so many times thinking of that one , another is me taking her to a porno theater , and letting strangers play with her then let everyone fuck her , sex is getting so much hotter now that she's opening herself up , love my wife so much now .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES