Loaned to a Friend Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

"What's it do that so good?" asked Mel.

"Man, the broad will do anything you tell them to do; they follow orders just like they're hypnotized. They think it's their idea and they'll do anything. It also makes them incredibly horny, it sets their pussy on fire, all they want to do is fuck, fuck, fuck," Terry laughed.

"You're not going to use it on Linda are you? Man, that's just not right." Owen said.

"As much as I want to fuck her and let you guys have a turn, I gotta agree with Owen," Randy said looking toward the younger man. "I think a little more wine and she'll go along with fucking all of us, remember yesterday, she was more than willing."

"You're guaranteed a fuck, Randy, hell man, she's staying at your place and her old man gave her to you. He even said you can do anything you want with her. Look at her, what man gives his wife naked to another man and leaves town? This shit just guarantees the rest of us get to fuck her. Hell, man, she'll be begging for it."

"Alright, but for the record, I don't think it's a good idea,"

"Me neither." Owen said shaking his head, "She doesn't deserve to be treated that way."

"Fuck you two, when it comes down to her opening that juicy pussy, you two just stand back and watch, that leaves more time for me 'n Mel." Terry said angrily.

Terry took a small white pill and crushed it between two spoons and then dumped the powder into a half glass of wine where it disappeared quickly. "There done, she won't taste it and in a half hour or less she'll be begging for me to fuck her."

The four naked men walked out of the cabin and joined Linda, Terry handing her the spiked wine. "It's about time, I was wondering what you four were doing in there. Damn Terry, a little stingy with the wine aren't you?" Looking at the barely half glass that he handed to her.

"It was a new bottle; I wanted to see if it was a good bottle so I brought a little to taste. I'll get you more if it is okay."

"Wow, such a gentleman, you should take lessons Randy." Linda sipped the wine tasting it and then finished the small amount and handed the glass back. "It doesn't taste exactly like the first bottle, it has a little aftertaste I can't identify, but it's okay."

Terry took the empty glass and smiled at the other men knowing that Linda had finished the entire drug.

Within minutes, Linda felt a strange but pleasing tingle deep down inside of her. She also seemed that it was harder to focus on what the men were saying. She thought that possibly she had drunk too much wine way too fast. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate.

"Oh man, I really have to slow down; I'm getting royally fucked up. No more wine, gotta start drinking water. Stupid of me to guzzle that wine so fast. Never hit me like this before, fuck I'm losing it," Linda couldn't tell if she was thinking or talking. "Gotta quit looking at all those cocks, they look so fucking good! Speaking of fucking, that sounds like a good idea. That boy Owen sure has a nice big cock on him. Sure wouldn't mind if he shoved that thing in me." Linda thought to herself and started to giggle.

"Look at her, she's almost out of it, sitting over there checking our dicks out and laughing. She wants it. Let's see just how good that stuff we gave her is," Mel whispered to Terry and the other two. "Come on."

All four moved to where Linda was reclining on a lounge chair, barely now able to focus or make coherent speech. Terry spoke slowly and softly, "Hey sweetie, how ya doin'? You look like you could use some company. How about a little playing like yesterday? You'd like that wouldn't ya? You remember what we all did yesterday? Wasn't that fun when we all rubbed your body? Want us to touch you again?"

Linda was only catching bits and pieces of what was being said, her thoughts were equally confused. "What's he saying? Fun, yesterday? Oh yeah, yesterday, yeah that felt so good, can't fuck though, too many. Would feel good. Really would feel good in my pussy. Maybe Owen would like to fuck my pussy that would be so good."

Terry stepped up to Linda, his now erect cock pointing toward her face, a long strand of pre-cum dripping from the end. "How about a little taste of this baby, suck my cock deep down your mouth and throat."

Linda looked at Terry with totally unfocused eyes, smiled and took his dripping cock in her mouth with a slurp. Everything they said seemed to be just what she wanted to do.

Mel moved between her legs and opened them wide so he could lean in and started licking her now wet pussy. "Here you go, doesn't this feel good? How does my tongue feel down here? God you're hot and dripping. You really want to fuck don't you? How about taking some hard cock up your pussy?"

Suddenly Linda wanted nothing more than having a hard cock rammed as deep as possible in her mouth and pussy. If someone wanted her ass-hole she'd let them have that too. It just sounded like what she really wanted to do. She tried to figure out why she wanted to please all the guys, but it was just too hard to think, and God it felt so good when that cock slammed in her.

Mel didn't last long, five minutes and he suddenly stiffened and shot his sperm deep inside her. Feeling him throb and the hot flood of cum pulsing in her pussy sent Linda over the top and she climaxed moments after Mel.

"Terry, quick, change places, I want her to suck me clean," Mel pulled out of her pussy and when Terry moved out of the way, he shoved his cum dripping cock in her mouth where Linda quickly sucked and licked every trace of his fluids off him. Terry didn't miss a beat and pushed his cock into her open hole that had Mel's white cum oozing out.

"Oh man, she has the softest pussy I've ever fucked! Even with all your nasty cum you left in there, it feels tight and hot. Come on Linda; squeeze my cock with those pussy muscles! That's a girl, squeeze hard!"

Linda's only focus was her pussy, she had the warmest feeling all along the walls of her cunt. She wanted to cum again and again and that was exactly what she did. She couldn't believe how she could have one long continuous climax. Over and over her muscles clenched and throbbed in one long glorious cum. The last thing she remembered in her drug induced state was thinking that she might just die in the middle of her orgasm, and it felt so good that she didn't care. Then a warm darkness enveloped her and she was gone.

Laying on her back on a blanket in the shade, Linda woke two hours later with a cool cloth across her forehead, a nasty taste in her mouth and sticky drying cum on her face, breasts, pussy and down her legs. She only vaguely remembered what had happened her memory was a blur. What she did remember was her need to feel a cock pushing deep inside her and her desperate need to cum.

Embarrassed by her actions, she looked up to see the concerned face of Owen, "Water, could I please have some water?" Her throat was parched and her mouth and tongue felt gooey.

Owen handed her a cold bottle of water and asked, "Take it easy, you were beginning to worry me, you were out so deep, I was afraid you weren't going to wake up."

"God that water tastes good! I didn't realize that I drank so much so fast. It just hit me so quickly. Man I didn't see that coming. What happened, what stupid things did I do now?"

"It wasn't just the wine," Owen slowly confessed, "I don't know if I should say anything, but... well Terry put something in your drink."

"He fucking did what? What do you mean by something? What was it?" Linda was straining to understand what Owen was telling her.

"When we all were in the cabin, Terry was showing Mel and Randy some pills he said he was going to slip in your drink. He said they would make you do anything they said. He said they would make you want to fuck everybody."

"And you just stood there and let him do it?" Glaring at Owen, Linda now getting angry.

"I didn't want to do it, Randy and I both told him not to, that we thought it was a bad idea. But he just kept saying that he wanted to fuck you and that you'd want it too."

"So you all went along and just fucked me while I was completely out of it. That must have been a lot of fun! You all have a turn? Owen, I'm so disappointed at you, I thought you were better than that. And Randy, a lot of protection he turned out to be."

"No, no, Randy and I didn't touch you, we never, I mean we didn't..."

"Fuck me?"

"Yes, I mean no, we didn't. I'd never do that to you. I mean I'd love to do it, but not like that. It was just after they gave you the drug, you just started doing anything they said, like you wanted to do it. It was just after they both did it to you a couple of times and wasn't stopping that I got scared for you and then Randy got mad and made them stop."

"So you two just watched for a while and then finally stood up for me?"

Hanging his head, Owen almost whispered, "I'm so sorry, I should've stopped them, I should've done something before they started. I should've made Randy help you sooner. I just watched. I've never seen anyone do those things before."

"Give me a towel and another bottle of water, I've got to get their cum off my face. Go get Randy, tell him I said we are leaving." As Owen hurried away, Linda wet the towel and washed the dried cum from her face and breasts as best she could. She noticed that her nipples were still hard and sensitive to her touch and that her pussy still tingled, the effects of the drug hadn't completely worn off.

Randy and Owen came out of the cabin, neither looked any too happy, Owen embarrassed and Randy just down right pissed off. Linda tried only partially successfully to stand, still dizzy from the drug and wine.

"Get me out of here, Randy, take me home."

"Not a problem, I've had a serious discussion with my former friends in there and we're leaving. You okay to walk?

"I'm a little shaky, kinda dizzy, but as long as I don't move too fast, the world doesn't tilt and spin too bad."

"Owen, give her a hand, make sure she doesn't keel over on us. I'll get the truck open. Linda, we're going to give Owen here a ride back too. He's not the most welcome person here as of late either."

Linda put one arm over Owen's shoulder and he put his arm around her waist for support as he slowly walked a very naked woman to the waiting truck. Regardless of the circumstances, he was still very aware that he was holding a naked woman next to his body. She still smelled of sweat and sex and no matter how he tried not to, he was soon painfully erect.

"Owen, you and Linda get in the back seat. Hold her so she doesn't pass out and hurt herself. Here, cover her with this shirt so the wind doesn't chill her."

Owen made sure Linda was secure in the seat then sat next to her with his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm feeling kinda dizzy and sleepy again, let me just lean over against you." Linda slurred as she leaned against Owen and then laid her head in his lap as she drifted back asleep. Unfortunately for Owen, having Linda's head in his lap made his cock grow painfully in his tight jeans. Linda sighed and snuggled her face tighter against Owen's hardness.

Randy looked in the rear view mirror and said, "One quick stop back at Max's Market to pick up some steaks we ordered earlier and then we'll head home."

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12