All Comments on 'Loaned to a Friend Ch. 04'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillalmost 7 years ago
Disappointing

This series was so promising but it ended up leaving me feeling cheated. I don't think you did this on purpose. I think you ran out of the energy required to keep a good plot going. You let it ramble, filled it with inconsistencies, and never went back to check your work. I guess I shouldn't complain; after all it was free. But if you ever do decide to publish commercially. I'll be leery of buying your book.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
That's something I didn't see coming

This has now gone in a direction I didn't imagine it would. Still an enjoyable read but I do have to agree with the previous person to comment that there are some inconsistencies between this chapter and the previous chapters. Character names and things mentioned as occurring in the previous chapter that weren't previously mentioned like being fucked with hot dogs and bratwurst took a bit of the shine off this chapter. I'm putting it down to being so long between chapters being written. Will be interested to see how you go with the next chapter which I do hope you write.

You do have a great writing style and clearly do make an effort to ensure spelling etc. is correct. Gave it 5 stars like all the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed Linda's nude exploits and hope that you will continue the series. It seems that there is a missing chapter, fitting between Chapter 3 part 2 and Chapter 4, that would tell the story of the second visit to the market - playing 'hide the wienie', and young Tom's first experience. Kudos to you for this quite enjoyable series.

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES