Loaned to a Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I don't know. I'm not too keen on deceiving Linda like that. I don't really care if you show my junk to you while I screw her, you've watched us together before. I think Owen would be game, maybe Max and Tom certainly would be interested. I don't know about being a porn show for a group of Japanese. I'm not sure she'd want to do the drug again, at least until you get here." Randy replied.

"Nobody but you me and the cameraman has to know that there's an audience. Linda won't know until I tell her. She'll go along with anything I ask her to do. I'll tell her I want to see what the drugs do to her. She'll just think she is doing it for my pleasure. I know I sound like a son-of-a-bitch doing this, but it'll be worth it." Jim reassured his friend.

"Let me see if I can get two or three others on board. I'll make up some story to get them. You're sure it's okay with you and it'll be okay with Linda? I won't do it until she tells me she knows about the drugs and that she's doing the show just for you."

"Great, I'll take care of the details; you get some of your horny friends. I'll get Linda on board and she'll be ready for anything you can do. Now let me get my wife ready and willing." Jim said. "Oh, you and Owen may want to warm up a little tonight. Care for a little pre show demonstration? I'll have Linda set up a SKYPE link up so she can put on a special show for me."

"Just for you?" Randy asked.

"Don't ask if you don't want to know. Now go get Linda so I can talk to her." Jim laughed.

"Hey, Sweetheart, Randy said you wanted to talk to me again." Linda said as she got back on the phone with Jim.

"Hey, Baby, you know it's really hard being away like this. Especially knowing you are naked all the time with Randy and now Owen. All I want to do is be there and look at you and make love to you all the time. Maybe once I get all this work done we can plan a nice long vacation together. Someplace where we can just be alone and never get dressed." Jim softly spoke to Linda.

"I miss you so much, Honey, I just want you make love to me so bad. I just want you to fuck me until I can't take it anymore and then fuck me some more. I need you so much. Honey that sounds so good, let's just get away together. I promise I'll do anything you want me to do, anything." Linda replied.

"Maybe for a few days we could have Randy and Owen come join us so you could have three men to please you all the time. How would three hard cocks coming at you sound?"

"I only need one, yours, but if you want me to do Randy and Owen, I'll do it for you, I'll do as many as you want, any way you want. Do you want to watch me being fucked by other men? Would that turn you on seeing them stick their cocks in my pussy and mouth? You want to see their cum in my pussy and watch me swallow? I'll do anything you want, just tell me what you want."

"You know I love watching you fuck other guys. I love how you get carried away and let them do whatever they want to your body. I love watching your tits hang and swing when they fuck you doggy style and how hard your nipples get when they suck and pinch them. I love watching you cum and take their cum in your mouth and pussy. You like showing that to me don't you?" Jim asked.

"Any time, Baby, you know I do it for your enjoyment. I love to have you watch me get carried away. All I want is to have hard cocks cum everywhere," Linda now nearly crying with need as her pussy tingled with anticipation.

"How about tomorrow night you put on a special show for me, let Randy get a couple of his friends come over and let me watch you take care of them. You can try some more of that drug that made you want to please them and I can watch you cum." Jim put the suggestion to Linda.

"Honey, I really want you to be here if I use the drug again. I lose all control and let whoever is there tell me what they want me to do. I don't have the will power to say no. If Randy has friends here I'll end up fucking all of them. Is that what you want?" Linda answered her husband.

"I'll have Robert come over and video it for me. He has a new set-up that can record it in high definition at the same time he sends it to me. It'll be just like me being there. He'll be able to move around and show me everything that happens. I'll be able to stop them if it gets out of control. Just think all the hard cocks just for your enjoyment. We'll be able to watch it together later when I get back. You'll be able to watch and see everything that happened." Jim added.

Linda let out a long sigh, "Jim, Honey if you want to see me do that, I will, it's just I feel so dirty and nasty doing it with other men when you aren't there. It's not the same when you're clear across the country watching. I would rather just have you and nobody else. I'd rather you be here to tell me what you like. But if that's what you want me to do; I'll do it for you." Linda said in resignation.

"I'll be there Sunday afternoon to pick you up. You be ready and we'll do anything you want, we'll go anywhere you want to go, I promise."

"When do you want me to put on this show for you? I'll do whatever you want as long as you promise to come home and love me."

"That's my girl; you make me so happy, you know? I'll set up everything with Randy and Robert. You don't have to worry about a thing. You just lay back and enjoy the ride. Just remember I'll be watching everything just like I was there."

"Now why don't you set up the skype connection and show me this new boy toy you found. Set it up so I can watch you fuck him senseless. Maybe do it so he doesn't know he's being watched. Randy can help you too. Contact me when you have it all set up, I'll be here anxious to see you."

"Give me an hour to set things up and get ready myself. I can talk Owen into this easy, he's a good guy and all he does is look at me. Poor boy, I think his cock is about to burst. I think he deserves a thank you blow job and fuck for rescuing me today. He's not you, but he has a nice big cock." Linda told Jim.

"That's my girl, just have some fun and let me watch you cum. Pretend I'm there beside you watching. I will be, only just from here." Jim said. "Oh and tell Randy that you and I discussed the little show for tomorrow night. Tell him that you are okay with taking the drug and having a couple of others joining in."

Linda looked around the bedroom and decided where to set up the laptop so the camera would catch all the action and still not be too obvious. She didn't think Owen would be overly excited if he knew Jim was watching him fuck his wife. She even managed to set up Randy's laptop on the opposite side of the bed so the action could be caught from more than one angle. She wanted Jim to be able to see everything that went on.

She sighed thinking how much she would rather be in her own home in her own bedroom with her husband. She wondered again how she got herself in this situation and why she let it continue. There was no logical reason why she was in another man's home totally naked allowing anyone who dropped by to see her exposed like this. She has been totally naked other that the short time she was given only a shirt to cover herself now for three days and had been that way in front of six men. On top of that she had had sex with all of them. What made matters more confusing was that Jim seemed to want her to expose her and give her to every man who came along. She didn't know why she would do anything he asked her to do. She only knew that she would do anything and everything he asked, no matter how humiliating and degrading it was, she would do it.

An hour later the connection made and Linda confirmed with Jim that he could see the bed clearly from both laptops. When she went out to get Owen, Randy gave her a wink and a smile, knowing what was going to happen. "If you need any help in there let me know." Randy joked.

Linda flipped him her middle finger and smiled.

Linda led Owen to the side of the bed and kissed him deeply. "You know I really want to thank you for what you did for me today. I know you won't come right out and ask me so I figured I'd take the lead and thank you properly."

Linda then laid Owen on the bed on his back and crawled between his legs. She took his erection gently in her hands and started kissing and licking up and down the length of his shaft. She took him in her mouth, drawing his length deep down her throat until his balls were touching her chin. She would hold him there swallowing until she had to take a breath, then slowly pull him out of her mouth and stick her tongue softly in his pee hole as far as she could penetrate. It wasn't long before he was begging her to stop because he was on the edge of losing control.

Owen pulled Linda up and softly kissed her, sliding his tongue deep in her mouth. Linda sucked hard on his tongue pulling it as far into her mouth as she could. He broke their kiss and whispered to her, "Let me taste you, let me taste your pussy."

Linda maneuvered into a 69 position over Owen so her pussy was over his mouth, she lowered herself to his face as she leaned down and took his straining cock deep in her mouth again. Owen put his hands on either side of her butt cheeks and gently spread Linda even wider than her position had put her in. He then proceeded to lick her from her clit to her ass hole. Back and forth he would slide his tongue over her swollen clit, down and in her open pussy and then over and into her open ass. Linda could only moan as Owen drove her towards her first climax.

Linda was giving it to Owen as well. Her position not only allowed her to suck him deep, but let her massage his swollen balls. She could barely fit one ball in her mouth; she had never seen a man with such huge balls. She would take one into her mouth and lick and suck him gently for a while and then do the same to the other. As Owen worked on her ass hole, she did the same to him. She slowly took the ample spit she produced and worked her index finger around and then into his ass. When his sphincter relaxed, she removed her finger and stuck her tongue as deep as she could into his ass. Owen was moaning as much as Linda was.

Linda only momentarily remembered that there was two cameras picking up the action and sending the images of the two of them back to her husband. She hoped Jim was seeing what they were doing and that he approved as well as enjoyed what he was seeing.

Linda could take what Owen was doing no longer and let her climax wash over her. It consumed her awareness to the point that it was all she was conscious of; it seemed to radiate both from deep in her gut both down to her toes and up to her head. She couldn't breathe and felt a sweet satisfying blackness envelope her. She let the wonderful contractions of her pussy take her to a place she had only visited when Jim had made love to her. She collapsed onto Owen and lay still. Owen continued to lick her moist flowing juices as she slowly felt the climax fade away.

"Oh my God." She said softly, "That was amazing, that was one of the very best I have ever had."

"It's not over just yet; I still want to fuck you. I want to feel what it's like to cum deep inside you. I want to feel what your pussy is like when it squeezes my cock while I'm buried inside you." Owen whispered to her.

Linda repositioned her body over Owens still engorged cock and lowered herself down impaling herself on his shaft. Owen was as deep inside her as he could go, Linda was glad he wasn't any longer, she didn't know if she could have taken him any deeper. She almost growled, "Fuck me deep, and fill me with all you can pump inside me. I need your cum. Make me cum again."

Owen held Linda breasts, pinching her nipples between his thumb and middle fingers as he alternately pulled his cock nearly completely out of her pussy and then burying it as deep as it would go. Slow deliberate movements gradually changed into faster and faster ramming of his shaft into her. Linda threw her head back and gulped for air as she felt another wave of contractions start deep within her. She wanted Owen to stop his abuse so that she could fully feel her climax, but he continued to pound into her with wild abandon. The waves inside Linda didn't just pass but kept building, each stronger than the one before. She couldn't breathe they were so strong and so constant. She had lost control of her body and her only focus was the constant wave after wave as her pussy muscles squeezed on the shaft penetrating her.

Suddenly Owen could hold back no more and his already engorged cock swelled even bigger and longer as the semen rushed from inside him. He screamed as the jets of cum flooded Linda's insides. Again and again he spewed his seed until he thought that he could shoot no more and then he would feel another rise up his shaft. Finally with one last shove he drove even deeper inside Linda and as she cried in pleasure induced pain, he ejaculated his last shot inside her and lay still. His erection subsided only slightly, but remained fully inside Linda as he felt her still squeezing him gently as her climax also faded.

They lay together in a sweaty post coital embrace as their breathing slowly returned to normal. Owens firmness held all the cum inside Linda and it wasn't until she pulled herself off of him that he slipped out of her and his cum mixed with her abundant juiced began to flow out of her open pussy. She slid down and took his cock in her mouth and sucked and licked him clean. She licked his balls and then raised him slightly and cleaned all the liquid that had drained down around his ass hole.

As she crawled back up beside him she reached between her legs and got a handful of juices and smeared it on Owen's nipples. She then smiled at him and proceeded to lick him clean. She retrieved another handful and after smearing his nipples again, she offered her fingers to Owen's mouth. "I have a rule, If I'm expected to eat your cum and swallow what you deposit in my pussy and mouth, you have to eat it too. Now because you pumped what feels like a gallon of your spunk inside me, I'm not going to sit on your face and make you clean up my pussy. But I am going to insist that you lick my fingers clean a couple of times. Now, are you going to open your mouth like a good little boy or am I going to have to sit on your face and make you clean the whole mess you made?"

"I've heard of cream pies, but have never tried it. I guess if its mine and you seem to like it, I'll try it just for you. It does seem to be kinda gross but as long as it's just between you and me, let's go. Just don't expect me to clean up some other guy's mess." Owen smiled as he tentatively took Linda's gooey fingers in his mouth and cleaned them.

"That's my man. I really may take you home with me. You're so easy to train. And for the record, you have a fantastic set of balls and a beautiful cock to go with them. Second only to Jim, you are the best fuck I've ever had." Linda giggled as she kissed his lips and licked some of the combined liquid from around his mouth. "Now one more serving before I go clean myself up a bit." Linda slid her fingers inside herself and brought them to his mouth again. He licked what she gave him and smiled.

After a few more minutes of play, Linda got up to go to the bathroom to clean herself. On the way she turned off one computer and as she went to turn off the second, she softly said to her watching husband, "I hope you enjoyed the show. I did, if you didn't notice. I wish you were here and it was you instead of Owen. I can't wait for you to come home. I'm going to sleep now. Good Night, I Love you."

Linda turned off the second computer.

Jim stood and turned off his computer and then the TV he was had been watching his wife on. He turned to the others in the room and said, "Well gentleman that concludes tonight's show. I hope you liked it. Tomorrow's show, I promise, will be even better."

12