All Comments on 'Lodger Gets His Way'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A wonderfully hot story!

Well written and a great turn on. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

A fantastic story; well done. Maybe, as the commenter said, we cuckolds are sick, but nobody could be sicker than a fool who willingly reads these stories and then complains about common features of cuckoldry. Why read them if they don't turn you on?

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Ignore the trolls cuckold

As a stud who fucks married women, I must say you seem to have a good thing going. Keep telling us about your hot wife and how you participate. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

I'm an elderly widower now, and we had a fabulous, faithful sex life together. However this well-written story makes me wish I had talked my prim wife into taking on another lover. I would have relished the task of cleaning up the creampie after watching a bull fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

oh god that made me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
After begging my wife...

....She finally agreed to fuck my best friend. We were young and always horny, my friend didn't have a girlfriend or wife and he was also a virgin! He was my wife's 4th virgin and he was insatiable. Once I told him about her agreeing, he was over at our house that very night! A few drinks and my wife was relaxed enough that I started kissing and playing with her tits in front of him.

Finally I stood up and asked my buddy if he was ready to fuck her and they were both embarrassed. I told them to get in the bedroom and I went along to direct traffic, so to speak! I told them to get naked and stand in front of me and they did. She was standing there in her youthful beauty, he was standing there with a 7" thick cock standing straight up and jumping with each beat of his heart!

I had them get in bed and my wife laid on her back, I had him feel and check to see if she was ready. His eyes got big when he felt how slick her cunt was and I had him get between her legs. He had no idea what to do so I reached down there and touched my first cock, rubbing it up and down her slit until he was positioned right. Man, he went like a rabbit after sinking his cock into her hot wet hole. He must have pounded her for less than a minute and he stiffened, groaned and let go with it. I could see his asshole and nuts, along with his cock surrounded by her cunt and he was pulsing it in.

I had him roll off and instantly crawled between her legs and started to lick. Initially, she tried to push me away, but I held on and was able to finish eating her. At first, there was so much, it was flowing out like a river, but I soon licked it up, from her asshole to clit and had to start sticking my tongue in to keep the river flowing. Once I had the biggest globs out, I had her sit on my face and the last of it drained into my mouth. After she got off, my cock was sticking straight up, I checked on my buddy and he was starting to perk up but was still a bit flaccid. Taking his cock in my mouth, I sucked him to full hardness, ready to penetrate her again! But I didn't stop there, and sucked him until he gave me a warm reward to swallow!

suckermansuckermanalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

story you captured the feelings of us cucks superbly.And I would say to all the critics out there that warm spunk from a just used cunt is the best taste in the world. Dont knock it till you have tried it. The humiliation jealousy fear and all those emotions make even a tiny little cock like mine stand rigid

RobsoundRobsoundabout 8 years ago
Perfect Story

You wrote this story beautifully, both as a man and as a woman. I do all the household chores in our house, while my gorgeous wife relaxes, and it gives me such a thrill to serve her totally.

Sadly, she doesn't seem interested in other men at all, despite my problems getting an erection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dream marriage

Wonderful account of a truly loving relationship. Giving your wife to another man to fuck is the ultimate turn on.

AhboomAhboomover 1 year ago

Your stories are the best, seriously. Love the dynamic you create between the hubby, wifey, and the lover. Very loving and humiliating at the same time. While the boyfriend gets a fair share of love too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1019 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...