Lodger Gets His Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,021 Followers

"Go on darling, I expect he saw your panties didn't he?"

She gave me a funny look. "Yes, then he sat next to me on the seat and tried to kiss me." She had stopped crying. "I fought and fought but he was too strong for me. And all the time I was getting more and more aroused. He had his hand on my breasts, caressing my nipples. You know how I love that don't you?" I nodded. "And th,then I relaxed. I k,kissed him back."

"Trust Ray to spot a conquest. Did you come inside to do it?"

"No, he fingered me there on the seat. By then I couldn't wait to feel, to feel..." She stopped and was looking at me queerly again.

I helped her say it, "To feel his cock inside you. Go on, I expect you had an orgasm?"

I had continued to stand behind her. She got off her chair and looked down at the front of my trousers.

"Two as a matter of fact. Wait a minute Andy, why all these questions, you're excited by all this aren't you? What kind of a man are you?"

What could I say? She had the evidence in front of her. I nodded sheepishly.

"I know it's weird, but the more jealous I get the more turned on I am. I do know one thing though, I love you and don't want to lose you."

Liz frowned. "I can't think straight at the moment and your reaction is not what I expected at all. I'm going back to bed. We can talk again later." I wanted to have sex with her and tried to kiss her but she turned away and quickly left the room.

I realised that I was in the grip of a kind of fetish and accepted that Liz must find it repugnant. I wasn't all that happy about it myself. A lot of men would be thinking about divorce. Or at least have wanted to punch Ray for what he'd done. By all accounts he had used his superior strength to force himself on to her. Could that be construed as rape? What kind of best friend fucks his best friend's wife? But I felt unable to get angry with Ray. Weirdly I was curious to know more details about Liz's adultery. The word itself, adultery, stayed in my mind and sent blood to my loins.

Liz came back downstairs about lunchtime. She said she'd caught up on some sleep.

"Can you let me have Ray's mobile number? I'm going to text him that he's not allowed to stay here any more. Help me pack up his stuff to put outside the front door. Once he knows that you know all about it, he'll not argue."

I hadn't anticipated this but with a bit of quick thinking (unusual for me), I wrote it out and gave it to her. I knew Ray. Texting him would give him her number. With Liz's mobile number Ray would make sure his contact with her would continue. He'd do his best to wear her down. I realised, God help me, that I wanted that to happen.

I proved to be correct in my thinking. By Sunday afternoon he'd already been bombarding her with text messages. I thought Liz would delete them but sneaked a quick look whilst she was in the bath on the Sunday night. There were about twenty already. She'd only sent three replies. I looked at those first. Two of them were brief telling him to stop but it was the third one that interested my loins. She was telling Ray to pick up his stuff from the house Monday morning whilst we were both at work but agreeing to meet him in a pub that lunchtime. She said she wanted to see him face to face to make it absolutely clear that there was no point in him trying to contact her. I also opened some of his texts. They were all rather crude, reminding her of the things they did in the garden. He'd sent her photos too; all of him naked, some with close ups of his cock. I was sure Liz would want to masturbate whilst looking at these pictures. She'd said her sexual attraction to him was strong. I quickly turned her phone off and walked down to the garden shed to do some masturbating of my own.

That night as we lay in bed, me with an erection that would have shown even under our thick duvet if I'd been lying on my back, I said hesitantly. "I expect Ray has sent you a few texts, hasn't he?"

She felt for my penis and smiled. "My fucking Ray has got you really worked up hasn't it darling? And I bet you had a look for his texts on my phone whilst I was in the bath didn't you?"

"Yes dear, I'm so sorry." She saw by my expression that I was ashamed of myself and afraid of what she might say.

Her attitude to my reaction to cuckolding appeared to have changed. Her hand continued to stroke my willy.

"Its okay Andy dear, don't worry, I wanted you to look at them. Now let's try an experiment. Go and fetch my mobile phone."

On my return she adjusted the phone to show a close-up of Ray's penis and moved over onto her back.

"Now fuck me whilst I look at my lover's lovely cock. I expect we'd both enjoy that wouldn't we?"

She was right. She was getting wet from looking at the picture and I was getting stiff knowing why she was wet.

After a wonderful fuck I plucked up the courage to say;

"You described Ray as your lover, not your former lover. Are you planning to continue to see him?"

"That depends on you. I'm not falling in love with him. There's no danger of that. And I'm mad at him because of the way he forced himself on me. So he will be eating humble pie for a while. But he's been responsible for an improvement in our sex life. There's something going on here that's pleasing both of us. I'm getting that if I give in to my slutty desires you will approve and want me to tell you about what I'm up to. Is that true darling?"

"Yes." I admitted, blushing. "But I can't explain it and it's taken me by surprise too. I seem to get off on the humiliation which scares me a bit. Go ahead if you want but let's continue to be totally open about it. I'm so grateful that you told me straight away dear, it must have taken a lot of courage."

Liz nodded. "I thought it would finish us. I'm also a bit scared. It would be so nice to rub up against Ray's lovely body again but I intend to make him wait. Are you okay with me telling him you have given me permission? I expect that it would increase your excitement. Am I right?"

This took me a few seconds but I realised she was correct. Liz was already bringing her clear and intelligent thinking to bear on our new situation. What a wonderful woman. I nodded thoughtfully.

"That's very perceptive. By all means let him know. How about changing the way you dress. Look a bit more provocative when you see him tomorrow. That way you'll get him all excited and then tell him you've decided you don't want to see him anymore. Of course you'll give in later, won't you?"

"Yes, dear, that's the plan. You want me to be a tease? I think I'd like that."

Liz takes up the story

When I saw Andrew's erection after my confession I was completely taken aback. I was disgusted with him. But by Sunday I was beginning to see things in a different light. I reasoned that there was now a way for me to keep Andrew and see Ray with Andrew knowing all about it. A risky idea?-- well maybe, but I was still lusting after Ray and perhaps I wasn't thinking too clearly.

On Monday morning I had managed to dig out a miniskirt that I hadn't worn for years. I also put on a very low cut bra under a thin white blouse. It was possible in good light to glimpse a fair bit of cleavage through it. I was bare legged, another change for me (I usually wore tights). Andrew was pleased but unfastened two buttons on my blouse.

"Now he'll get a real eyeful if you lean forward dear."

We kissed goodbye, a proper kiss, so I had to redo my lipstick. (Bright red).

I had planned to make my meeting with Ray as brief as possible but it was difficult to carry the plan through. He couldn't understand why I was refusing to see him again when Andrew was encouraging me. He also found that difficult to believe. He obviously thought I'd quickly give in bearing in mind the way I was dressed. When I saw him move in his seat to adjust his trousers I realised he had an erection. My panties were becoming damp and I had to battle with myself to stay firm.

"Look here Ray." I said. "You ambushed me in my garden. You forced kisses upon me and mauled my breasts when all the time I was fighting you off and telling you to stop. When a woman says "No" you have respect that. I could have gone to the police......"

"You are quite right Liz. No excuses and I'm so sorry for doing that. But you now know we are good together. Please let me see you again. I promise I'll be good in future. And you know you'll enjoy the sex don't you?"

I stood up at this and leaned across the table showing him plenty of cleavage.

"The answer is still "No". I've got to get back to work."

Back at my desk I was still excited by the meeting and stroked myself out of sight of the other workers thinking that it was good that Ray didn't try to justify his actions. My new dress code had not gone unnoticed by my work colleagues, a couple of the men who usually say nothing had engaged me in conversation. It was good for my ego and I resolved to buy a new, sexier wardrobe. Andrew, by all accounts, will approve.

That night I added one or two bits for Andrew's benefit. I said he'd commented on the colour of my panties which wasn't true. I doubt if he'd got a glimpse of them. Maybe next time.

We chatted on the living room sofa on Monday evening. It was one of those lovely warm sunny evenings that you sometimes get in May. I could see a bulge in his trousers and suggested he unzip and bring it out. I stroked him as we talked and it was a lovely intimate time. We had an early night going to bed in daylight for the first time in ages. I put a favourite Lily Allen song on our Ipod player called "It's not fair". I don't think Andrew had heard it before. It tells the story of a woman trying to decide if she should stay with her partner who is perfect in every way except in bed. It's not fair because whilst she gives him blow jobs he won't lick her pussy. It's essentially a female version of an early Beatles song "Please Please me" but far more explicit. Andrew took the hint and slid beneath the duvet to bring me to a lovely orgasm as I closed my eyes and imagined it was Ray. When he came up for air expecting to penetrate me I stuck my mouth into his ear and whispered;

"I've decided to save that for Ray darling. They say abstinence makes the heart grow fonder."

Andrew, bless him, accepted his fate with a smile, a thank you and a sloppy kiss on the lips. If I was reading him right he would enjoy having to take second place to Ray in the fucking stakes. Still, I couldn't leave him completely stranded so I took him in hand and as I whispered slutty comments to him about sex with Ray in the future I brought him to orgasm that way.

The next day I received a huge bouquet of flowers with the message; "To my darling Liz, I'm sorry I was such an arsehole, I'll behave a lot better if you give me another chance. Love from Ray." He also sent me four text messages. I didn't reply.

On Wednesday he sent me very expensive Belgian chocolates with a similar note asking me if I would meet him again at lunchtime. There were further texts throughout that day. I showed them all to Andrew and we laughed knowing we were just stringing him along. On Thursday night he rang our landline. I picked up the phone. I could tell he was worried I would replace the receiver and immediately blurted out that he wanted to take us both out for a meal at his expense. I passed the phone to Andrew, smiling and mouthing the word "Yes". Andrew was blushing as they spoke but he agreed on condition that Ray stopped sending text messages. He told Ray that he always read them first anyway which wasn't quite true. The meal was fixed for 8pm next Monday night at a hotel in town.

The venue was a few notches above the restaurants Ray had taken us to previously and very expensive. I told Andrew that I needed a completely new outfit for the occasion and he came with me buy it. In the end I bought a backless, low cut party dress, the kind intended to be worn without a bra. It was cut well above the knee but in a tasteful way. Sexy thong panties, hold up stockings and the highest of red high heeled shoes completed my outfit.

My libido was in overdrive and I'd demanded frequent lickings from Andrew since his efforts on the previous Monday and had still not allowed his penis inside me. He'd jerked off in front of me and accepted the ministrations of my hand. He wanted to know if I planned to fuck Ray after the meal. "And can I do it after he's finished?" he said. I told him he would find out on Monday night.

I wasn't entirely sure how it was going to end but had a few ideas up my sleeve. This time I wanted to be in control. I had never been one to shave around my pussy but on the Monday evening I decided to go for it. Andrew was happy to oblige. He made sure my mound and all around it was clear of hair apart from a short landing strip just above my slit.

"I'll enjoy going down on you all the more from now on." He remarked.

We were shown to a table in a nice secluded corner of the restaurant and I made sure I was sat next to Ray with Andrew opposite. Ray was being very proper and shook hands with Andrew before giving me a chaste kiss on the cheek. I could see he was impressed with my new dress. We were all feeling a bit awkward, not knowing what to say.

Ray spoke first. "I know I'm repeating myself but I wanted to start off by apologising for forcing myself on you in that rough way now that we are face to face. Do you think you might be able to forgive me?"

I looked him sternly in the eye. "It helps a lot that you accept what you did. Otherwise we'd not be here eating a meal with you. Let's talk no more about it. We came by taxi so we can have a few drinks and relax, don't you agree Andy?

"Absolutely, darling, I'll go to the bar. Shall I get your usual Ray?"

As Andrew walked away I gently stroked Ray's leg near his knee. "I've worn this dress especially for you. Do you like it? I turned towards him pushing the dress slightly higher up my thigh. But I want you on your best behaviour tonight. Is that clear?"

"You mean this to be a test of my self control. To be honest you look so sexy in that outfit I'm not sure I'm up to it."

"Just make sure you do what I say this time. Or you'll not get to see this again." I flipped my loose dress all the way back showing him my panties, then pulled it back down again. Being so close to him, I really just wanted to fling my arms around his neck and kiss those luscious lips but I was being strong.

Ray visibly relaxed but I knew I had increased the sexual tension between us and was hoping I could go through with my plan. We kept off the subject of sex whilst we ate the meal. I was on my third cider by the time they brought coffee when Ray brought the subject up again.

"I'm surprised that you have given Liz the okay to see another man." He said looking at Andrew puzzled.

"I don't see it that way. Liz does what she wants to do. It took us both by surprise but, yeah, I guess I am okay with it."

I nodded in agreement and excused myself to go to the loo. I slipped off my panties which were soaking by then. On my return I sat down closer to Ray. The flimsy panties were hidden in my hand and I passed them to Andrew. He had his back to the other tables and he made sure Ray saw them. Ray put his hand on my knee.

"Ray dear, why don't you move your hand higher. I'd like that very much."

Andrew called the waiter over to order more drinks. By the time the drinks arrived I was kissing Ray open mouthed. His hand, hidden under the table, was fingering my pussy and I was in heaven. As the waiter walked away Andrew deliberately dropped his tea spoon on the floor then crouched down to pick it up in order to get a better view.

Between kisses Ray explained that he'd been staying in a room at the hotel. I took the key off him and set off for the lift. My whole body was tingling. Once in the room I stripped off all my clothes and got into the king sized bed. The boys waited a few minutes and then followed me up. It was wonderful to get them to strip off and climb in either side of me. I started by turning to Andrew and kissing him, then back over to face Ray, his erection strong again, pushing towards my cunt.

"Permission to fuck you ma'am" he said grinning.

"Yes please, I want to feel you inside me," I said, "poor Andrew has been missing out this last week. I've made him wait."

"You did right." Ray said pushing his cock into my quim up to hilt. "You need to feel a real cock in your cunt. I don't expect he's up to much." He drove into me furiously and I was already feeling an orgasm coming. His words increased my pleasure and I decided to play along.

"Yes it's true, fuck me hard like last time. I need a real man's fucking. I'm coming, aaargh, aaargh. I screamed, this was even hotter than last time. Ray began to slow down as I slowly regained my senses again. "Oh Ray, don't stop, darling, we've hardly started." I was all hot and sweaty under the duvet. Even though bulbs were going off in my head I managed to say: "Make yourself useful Andy dear, pull the duvet off us I'm getting soooo hot."

Ray continued pounding me and spurted deep inside as my second orgasm came. Andrew was getting a better view of the action. I was ready to let him take over between my legs but Ray had other ideas. He repositioned me on my knees, my bottom high in the air, my legs apart. He then grabbed hold of Andrew and pushed him onto his back with his head between my knees.

"Why don't you sit on his face while you suck me back to life again. Give him a taste of a real man's jism."

I was glad to do so and thought it good to get hubby involved. It didn't take me long to get Ray's penis hard. He quickly pulled out and moved around behind me, hoisting my bottom into the air again and plunging his rod into my willing hole. Andrew stayed where he was. If I dropped my head I could see him through the valley between my breasts. He was lying there, penis sticking up like a flag pole, enjoying the view. Ray was caressing my breasts as he fucked me. It's a reason why I like to be fucked doggy fashion, only very rarely tried within my marriage. This fuck seemed to go on forever but I enjoyed every minute of it. Ray's penis seems shaped so it finds my G spot every time. Of course I was happy to allow Andrew inside me later. He didn't last very long, maybe because I was on top this time. I made a mental note to do him that way again as I think he likes it.

Andrew takes up the story

First times are always special and my first wife watching experience couldn't have been bettered. We discussed it fully over the next few days putting Ray off until we were both sure we were ready to go again. Of course Ray couldn't get enough of Liz. I said that the comments they both made about my inadequacy as a lover were spot on and Liz promised she would find ways of increasing my feelings of humiliation in the future.

"There's one thing that might help" I said, reddening. "D,Do you think you could put me into p,panties?" I stammered, very embarrassed.

Liz laughed out loud. "Why on earth?.... Oh, I see, and I expect you'd want Ray to find out so that he could laugh at you too. Are you sure you want this?

We were sitting together on the settee. When I nodded Liz grinned and hitched up her skirt. "Slip these off for me darling. Then you put them on, I want to see how you look in them. That's it. Walk around a little and do a twirl. They're not a bad fit. Mmm it's making me wet. Kneel down dear."

I knew what she wanted, knelt and bent my head to lick her pussy.

"Good boy. It seems we have a lot more to learn about each other. We'll get you fitted out tomorrow. You'd better come with me. I expect you'd like pretty pastel shades wouldn't you dear like the ones you are wearing. The girl at the checkout will get a thrill when I tell her we are buying them for you."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,021 Followers