Lodger Gets His Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

Liz made sure Ray was fully aware that I was turned on by embarrassment so he lays it on thick whenever Liz needs to see him for another fucking.

It's; "Hello panty boy, I see you're so rubbish in bed that Liz has to see me every week to get what she craves. What's it like to be married to smasher like Liz but be totally unable to satisfy her." He'd unzip himself and wave himself at me. "You'd much rather have this than what he's got to offer, wouldn't you Liz?" Liz always agrees and adds comments of her own;

"That's true, my darling Ray, I can't get enough of your lovely cock. Licking my fanny is all you're good for now Andy. And doing the chores. He's such a good help around the house Ray. He does my weekly shop, hoovers round, irons all my clothes, fills and empties the dishwasher, makes my meals, cleans the toilet, takes out the rubbish, he never stops. He'd make someone a lovely wife."

We actually share household duties and still have sex but Liz wants Ray to believe all that. I play along, accepting the taunts from both of them as part of our game. It all adds to a night out with Ray. We usually go for a meal together first, then come back to our house.

Wearing panties all the time has made me more submissive around Liz. I try to do more of the household chores than she does these days. She could wrap me around her little finger as the saying goes but is not one to take advantage. I am happy to strip naked when we get back to the house after our meal with Ray. They like to tie me to a chair to watch them together to stop me playing with myself. Every now and then they leave me tied up downstairs whilst they are enjoying each other's bodies upstairs. Once a month they eat a meal at our house, the table set for two only. It is prepared and served by me to emphasise my inferior position.

Recently I have had a bump in our car which was my fault. I couldn't help but be extremely ashamed and felt I should be punished. I suggested that Ray give me a spanking and he said he would be happy to do it. Liz was eager to watch. I stripped naked for him and he bent me over the back of our settee. Liz held me down to stop me wriggling. He laid into my bare backside with his belt until I cried and begged for him to stop. Liz thanked Ray with a long kiss and they ended up in bed upstairs. She told me afterwards that she had so enjoyed watching me being spanked that she wants to give me a spanking of her own sometime. I guess I will have to be on my best behaviour from now on. On second thoughts the idea sounds quite erotic. I wonder if it may get to be a part of our lovemaking.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers