All Comments on 'Lois: A Tale Of Seduction'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 16 years ago
Loved the honesty and reality of your story.

I judge stories by the way they take me into them, so that I can't stop reading them, whilst the words of the author create a movie of the proceedings in my mind.

This is an erotic story site, your story was very erotic; my cock seconds that opinion.

Thank you, and please keep using your talent to arouse and entertain all of us readers and writers on this site.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 16 years ago
Delicious!

Delicious, cock-hardening story. I like the first ending, and could we have another chapter, please, perhaps of how you and Randy get married but get into partner swapping? (Incidentally, one technical criticism: Fred rips off your thong, but in the next paragraph he pulls down your panties. Needs tidying up?)

jmjdriverjmjdriverover 16 years ago

I, too, caught the "remove thong then remove panties" little discrepancy, but otherwise a fairly erotic story. Not one of your best, but still pretty good. I prefer the second ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You have a couple of problems with anachronisms here. There were no home pregnancy tests in 1958 and no sonograms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous