All Comments on 'Lonely Rhodes Ch. 05'

by PaulStevens

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

What a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amen to the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Nice character and scenario development. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one Question

how does such a good tale come to have so few views

SoCaliDudeSoCaliDudealmost 4 years ago
Pass the Kleenex

A great series! Thank you!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

I am from Chicago, so you caught my attention from the beginning. She was not an arrogant "I am everything and you are nothing without me" star, so it was easy to listen to this story. The only problem I saw is you allow anyone to leave a comment and someone hoping for attention decided to think they were an English teacher. It is unfortunate that sense is not common. I am starting "What If" and will continue to go through the rest of your story submissions. Thank you for sharing your writing talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of those stories I come back too when a pick-me- up is needed. Such a wonderful Romance.

DP

tsgtcapttsgtcaptover 1 year ago

Ever thought of additional chapters? The story line is great and well written.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

I love a happy end-ing... with foreshadow and room for mor

OvercriticalOvercritical9 months ago

A story that stared in Chapter 1 with such promise became a weary chore as it progressed. I gave it a 4* rating because it had a good premise although it was poorly edited and concentrated on the sex scenes too much. It could have been put out as a single chapter and nothing would have been lost. The plot was predictable with the requisite mid-story tension and the regular sex episodes. The attempted kidnap/murder was a bit silly and the two month hiatus during her world tour (and the possible sexual infidelities hinted at, but never resolved) did give a bit of uncertainty, but the story was so formulaic that there was never any question as to where it was going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulStevens@PaulStevens
I am working on a few stories, including a draft of a seemingly long-awaited sequel to my summer camp story. Stay tuned, and as always, feedback is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories