All Comments on 'Lonely Wife and a New Neighbor Ch. 02'

by drunkwife

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
saintstephen17saintstephen17almost 8 years ago
Bad Girl but Hot!

Drunk Wife

Enjoyed the story....keep going & see where you mind takes you!

As a more mature male always think about the hot wife that lives next door.

You have provided fertile territory for my mid-life mind.

Regards,

Saint Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Less a loving wife and more of a sexy single.

She's not married.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Mmm you made me so wet!

Loved this story. Please write more. Good job.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Great, I love sharing

Sharing lots of guys cocks is a wonderful thing. I love it. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
What a wonderful wife...

What a wonderful wife...She doesn't work, is totally supported by her husband, and loves him so much, that she pays his dedication, his love, by fucking their neighbor and all his friends for free!!! Wasn't it better for her future career as a whore to begin to charge a lot of money for those fucks?

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 8 years ago
Drunkwife - Disappointing Story

Lonely wife soon to be divorced - behavior unappealing to this reader.

RePhilRePhilalmost 8 years ago
And?

yup lots of well written sex scenes but I feel some depth or other is missing? It's probably there and it's just me missing something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great whore story.

If you like whores.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

this is "fucking awesome"

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She is a whore

She is a whore.....she is a whore...can't really add anything else about this low life sow...kick her to the curb with steel toe cowboy boots!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was very well written, certainly very erotic in a "son of every man" sort of way....

...but it left me disappointed and sad for her and her husband.

These kinds of fantasies are designed to excite for their illicit and adulterous "naughty" factor.

For this reader, however, these scenarios have a greater impact for the pitiable situation that allows a married woman to go out, get pretty well sauced up, then continue into a night of utter adulterous debauchery as she continues to pour more and more alcohol down her gullet.

I suppose it is many women's fantasy to be taken by several men, each better looking and more virile in the ways that excite her, but then, after a night passed out on a couch or barely making it home, they awaken, badly hungover, hating themselves more than ever, and wishing they'd just gone to bed.

The few women I've known that didn't wake up that ways after a wild night, were either nymphomaniacs, sex addicts or rebelling "daddy's little girls", still trying to make a point, even long after leaving home. I don't condemn any of these folks for what they do or go through, for it is their exploration of life and sexuality, but it is also their prison....as it has been for me for over 50 years. I don't drink at all....a perfect tea-totaler....but nothing I have tried, no amount of hypnotherapy, drugs, 12-step programs, support groups...if you can name it and I haven't tried it, I try it and buy you dinner at Chez Nous....has staunched, or moderated, or even slowed my sex drive. I'm not particularly handsome or even offering above average looks, physique, stamina or size (I'm somewhat longer and thicker than average, but nothing like porn-star big.....but I'm skilled at seduction and pleasing women.

I've fucked women from 63 to 15 (ya, sorry. She woke me up sitting on my cock and I hadn't had any for over 24 hours...and there were more than one in that age group, although I tend to prefer more mature women). And that is the root issue for me. I'm a complete mess if I don't fuck a woman three times a day...four is better, five almost perfect.

Surprisingly, I make a great living, but have worn out four wives, all of who begged me to fuck someone else and left me for a more sedate sexual pace. I've had nearly a thousand girlfriends and uncounted pickups and even several hundred prostitutes. Masturbation does me no good. I have to plunder pussy.

My journey started at 15, at the hands of a widow neighbor whose lawn I mowed...I did a fair amount of work for her. She was well off, but lonely and sexually very frustrated. She began to teach me about sex and love and pleasing women early the summer of my 15th year over a glass of cranberry juice and lemon-lime soda.

One day, I'll submit several stories surrounding my entry into the world of sex and my overpowering need for sex....my enormous success and the tragedy of my great sorrow and loneliness due to this affliction. Yes. Affliction.

Try fucking 3-5 different women on any basis every day for a week. See what it does to your life, then we'll talk.

Um, sorry about the rant. I have no business reading erotic stories.

In this case, she's throwing herself away for a fantasy with no payoff. Oh, several great orgasms. Is that a great trade off for an otherwise great marriage? Maybe, when she's drunk off her ass, but not in the full light of the following day....me? Sami is at the door and needs plowing. I reduce my exposure seeing to the needs of the fairer sex in the 40-60 crowd in the retirement villages in my very warm climate. I also cruise the clubs and bars. This gets me by for a couple of years in an area, until I become too well known. Then I have to move on. Oh, yeah. I've lived in 20 different towns and cities since leaving home at 19....just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Drunk wife?

I loved your writing and how you tell a story, The only thing I don´t agree with is with the portrayal of a woman. Sleep with a man the first day you meet him? And take on his buddies the second time you see him? Also I don´t know of one single, married woman, that enjoys her lover ratting her out to his friends. Normally she would try to keep her affair a secret. Is this girl always drunk? Oh well!! It is just a fantasy story and very well written. I can understand a woman having an affar after being neglected by her husband. But something like this saddens me in the way a woman is portayed as a sex hungry drunk with no morals not even to say something to Robert for ratting her to his friends. So whats next? Does Robert start prostituting her to more of his friends? All he has to do is wait for her to get drunk which appears to be everyday. As I said this type of story saddens me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a whore

You dumbasses, whores get paid. This woman is clearly a SLUT (when she drinks at least). Great fantasy story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
there are no words......

Just an amazing neighbor.......that loves cock.....

Swee282Swee282over 5 years ago
Drunkeife,

Drunkwife that was fantastic,

It's as if you could see my life, my beautiful wife, fucks older men for both of us.

I get so hard thinking about her getting fucked, and she loves it.

One of the best weekend she had was with 4 older men from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon, wow was it good for both of us.

So please keep writing, telling your stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
All

All the whores seem to live stories about other whores. Guess misery loves company. Impo64 said it best, I'm in total agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You need to write more about this story about how her husband finds out what she is doing and divorces her ass and get even with all those guys that she fucked willing

Capitano1500Capitano1500almost 3 years ago

I loved the story...haters don't seem to believe that women can have fantasies that are as powerful as this one. I bet all the negative comments were made by guys that wish they were part of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a whore!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

No stars fora cheaters story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrunkwife@drunkwife
Hi, my name is Sara. 34 yrs old. I'm your basic bored house wife with too much time on my hands. Home nudist, exhibitionist, wine lover and probably a sex addict. Here to roleplay, share fantasies etc. Guys in their 50s and 60s are so sexy. Silver hair has always gotten m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES