Lonely Woman on Dante's Peak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kathy that's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I'm off to clean up for pre-dinner drinks."

After coffee having already cleared away after the meal, Katherine said very casually, "I'm going up to run a bath. Join me in fifteen minutes if you wish."

She smiled at Danny's haste to look at his watch, that contrasted with a faked yawn and Danny stretching slowly and saying, "Oh yeah. That will be great." He then flicked over another page of his magazine.

Katherine stood and said, "Don't be late" and grinned when he lifted his watch arm to take a close look at the time.

Danny arrived a little nervously and he saw Katherine and swallowed, perhaps because he'd be expecting her to be almost totally hidden under a foam bath from the neck down. But no -- the bath water was clear and appeared scented. There was no cloth draped over the breasts and she had one leg drawn up and resting lazily against the side of the bath allowing him to quite clearly view a center of interest. She looked at him steadily and said, "Well?"

"Your body is lush."

She scowled, saying she wasn't fat.

"Of course not," he said, drawing a smile. "I used that term in the sense of juicy and fleshy... your skin must be close to perfection, your breasts are full, arguably your best physical feature although an ass-man and a legs-guy would disagree."

Katherine positively beamed and said sultrily, "Strip and get in here facing me you lovely man.

"Er, my condition is I'll partially aroused."

"Great!"

CHAPTER 5

Katherine went to the bathroom feeling aroused, knowing whether or not Danny knew it, she was committed to having sex that night. If Danny failed to deliver then damn it she'd hit on her box of toys. She felt a great yearning stretching from her pussy to her heart and knew that probably heart meant her brain although the deepest feeling appeared to be in her stomach. It was her body crying out for male insertion and certainly not a finger or a small penis. She'd been looking for Danny's bulge during the last couple of days and the clear impression was size wouldn't be minimal.

As she waited beside the bath for it to fill before climbing in, Katherine rubbed over her breasts, a pleasurable feeling of intimacy that was one of her delights. They looked great and even her female friends acknowledged that during girly chats over drinks with no males around. She lifted a leg on to the side of the bath and dropped a hand on to her pussy. Katherine had no shyness about that. Her fingers and her pussy were great friends.

She sighed.

When she felt moisture she pulled her hand to her mouth for the defining test. If her odor disgusted her as she sucked then her mood was not right. If she sucked hungrily and felt her senses responding, convincing her the taste was like nectar, then she was ready. The taste of nectar made her head reel.

In the bath Katherine lay back to create the right effect in her attempt to seduce Danny, her breasts just at the right angle so the nipples were only just submerged. She pushed her right foot against the side of the bath and tilted her a knee against the side, knowing in the clear water she was be seen to be wide open. He'd see her cunt... well that was what men preferred to call it, wasn't it?

* * *

The sight of Danny's cock widened Katherine's eyes. Right now she was ready for a cock of any size but this one had the potential to make her gasp. Her throat tightened and she felt her nipples begin to rise. She sat up and leaned over, picking up the bottle of champagne and two glasses. Danny took that moment to clamber in ungainly, because that's how climbing into a bath was, and managing that out of sight of Katherine. She turned back and handed Danny the bottle, saying gently, "You have a lovely looking cock."

He looked surprised and said he thought women considered men's cocks and balls were ugly.

"Less that beautiful, granted, but I suppose it depends on the depth of any woman's interest and what she is prepared to worship when in need."

"What, in need of a cock?"

"Yes."

Danny looked rather pleased and eased off the cork with the delightful pop that made Katherine think of the sound of a semen soaked cock pulling out of a fuck-bloated cunt awash with juices and girl ejaculation. Her face felt flushed and she became conscious of Danny looking at her intently, holding out a hand for a champagne flute.

They didn't speak until he returned the filled flute and took the empty one from Katherine; She said thanks.

They sipped and chatted and then, quite unexpectedly, he said, "This is a delightful overture to sex."

"I think so too. I wish to remember our first."

"How very flattering."

There was a moment of awkward silence and the feeling of tension, but not tension of the undesirable kind. And then water swirled as the beautiful hostess moved her feet and Danny felt them come against his semi-erection and it raced to stand at full attention. Katherine began moving her feet up and down.

"A foot fuck...I've often thought of asking for one but never have.

"Well you won't get one today, at least not through to completion. We'll both oil up one day and I'll perform a real beauty, attempting to make you shoot right to the ceiling and then semen will splat down on both of us, Katherine said, cupping her breasts.

"Jesus," Danny said, ejaculating.

Katherine laughed loudly. "Jesus, that was a surprise. Are you prone to premature ejaculation?"

"No, quite the opposite. Some women complain I take too long."

"Oooh, I'm going to like having you fuck me Danny. I adore sessions that go on and on but my memory of those is fading. Thank you for coming into my life Danny."

They went hand-in-hand into the master bedroom, still wet from the bath. Danny turned, gently kissed both nipples briefly, murmuring, beautiful tits and then kissed her slowly, Katherine groaning in delight and reaching down she began tugging his thick cock until at last she felt moisture at its tip. She sighed and tongued Danny deeply until sighing bell back on to the bed, pulling him with her. She then attempted to push him in.

"Don't you want me to..."

Katherine closed his lips with a long, red-nailed finger and said, "No, not this time. Fuck my ass off darling."

How could a guy refuse? Those both groaned, almost musically, as Danny pushed forward, Katherine guiding him in."

"You have a lovely cunt Katherine. It feels lined with soft velvet."

She began pushed her stomach against him with growing urgency, complaining, "But it's grossly under-used."

"Come on Danny, fuck me. Give me your best. Then we need to talk about your permanently residency."

Danny grunted as his first full stroke returned to complete the downward thrust, their groins interfacing tightly. He grabbed a big tit and squeezed. Katherine groaned.

Panting, she said, and I'll lease a house in Ireland because you'll need to stay there to remain connected with your roots. If I like it there we could spend all spring and summer there. I'd feel the need to be here for the fall and winter; they are my most productive times."

Danny settled into his rhythm, feeling the walls of Katherine's cunt adapting to his intrusion more cooperatively and warmly. This was the place he liked to be. "Are you thinking of a longish relationship," he panted.

"Yes, with plenty of this included."

"I'd like that. A relationship such as that should assist my creativity monumentally."

Katherine laughed and then shrieked as she came. She pulled away and turned on her side, lifting her upper leg then lifted and pulled a pillow under her butt, lifting it higher. "There's a spray of lube on the dresser on your side of the bed Danny," she said, a finger already preparing for ease of access. "This way will be useful as baby grows inside me."

"Oh baby," Danny said, as he applied lube. "I think I'm in danger of losing my interest in writing."

They laughed, the laugh of contented lovers, giving at one another affectionately. The eyes of Katherine reflected her pleasure: she had what she wanted. Her unhappy days alone on Dante's Peak were over.

THE END