All Comments on 'Lonesome Harvest Ch. 01'

by Yeswayted69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Section

Thank you for the warning, but you are posting in the wrong section. Please be respectful of the readers and post this kind of story in the fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
when?

How long until chapter2? Good setup. To the above anonymous reader. Have you been in this section before? It's mostly hotwives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep going...

Good setup.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Premature

It would have been better to hold off posting this until there was actually some action to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
may i submit

that a hot wife is not repeat not a loving wife she is a whore/prostitute a piece of meat with a price tag on it no mater what the price. a shared partner is an acceptable for social gatherings not matting rituals see whore/prostitute as defined above.the honor of being a cuckold assumes the male reader can or will be titillated by these tales of misery and woe, quite the opposite the very thought of this behavior makes one very ill. please crawl,slink or slither back to that dark dank place where your mind can wander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start

Where's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a simple solution

poopchootkaboose returns as a rump ranger riding high and hot on the hershey highway buying butt pirate bukkake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is the story???????????

This is not even a good lead into a story. Stop now while you are ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You call it a hot-wife/wife sharing type story

Stories like this are cuck stories. Cuckolding is a fetish and should be posted there. It is certainly not a loving wives story.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Great start, i'm headed for Ch. 2

I like the setup and am just sending encouraging feedback in hopes of counteracting this asshole "Anonymous."

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 12 years ago
very good so far

Great start. We know what is going to happen but the waiting is sweet agony.

And the "category police" are insects and not worth your attention. I'll head on over to chapter 2 now.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!! Great chapter 1 ;)

THANKS!

col_lovercol_loverover 7 years ago
"Category police"

Its in the wrong category, and it made my little dick swell up. It was statted in the beginning it was a story that the wife was going to be a good little slut, get over it you cock suckers. 5 Stars

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Silly

Awfully silly little story. Was it supposed to be funny? Guess I missed it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Silly assed cuck story, bad 10 yeats ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous