Long Boring Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

"Do I make it look good?" He asked as he checked the sleeve length and how those too didn't extend fully to cover his arms.

"Well now that your dressed I have to get dressed." Janine laughed and when she gathered herself she figured this to be a good time to go to her room for another pair of pants. Plus she could check on John and see how he was doing.

"Can I make a request?" Darren asked.

He was becoming bolder by the minute, but Janine still felt in control. After all; she had him wearing a women's pajama pant and robe.

"That is?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"I'll give you these capri's back, I'll keep the robe." He offered so that his member could stay out and hoping she would forget about her shirt.

"I still have to check on John, but that will be a deal." She smiled at him as she walked to her bedroom. She found John fast asleep and snoring a bit more than usual. Her pussy was very moist from being near her naked neighbor and the vodka was slowly warming her up even more from the inside. She decided that maybe a pair of panties was in order. However she wanted to tease Darren a bit so she decided on a red laced thong. The kind that disappeared in her muscular cheeks but turned to a lace pattern as it exited the top of her ass. She wanted to tease him a little bit before she put the pants on. She then added a white tank top that hugged her breasts and did little in the way of support.

She found Darren on the couch. Her pants were hanging on a chair and he was holding a glass with the robe splayed open. His legs were open and his cock hung down and rested on the edge of the couch. It was so hard for her to make eye contact with him as it lay there but she did not want to show weakness. His hard body and her desire to play this game with him made her forget the pants on the chair as she glided to the couch and took her glass from his other hand.

"We tend to have interesting house visits don't we?" She joked as she turned towards him her hand on her head. Her shift caused her breasts to bounce and she watched his eyes follow their movement.

"It's not our fault we have interesting neighbors." He laughed. As the soft glow from the TV cast shadows on her body that made her look angelic and devilishly sexy at the same time.

Suddenly a loud sound came from the TV. It was a moan, there was a love scene on the cable channel and even though the volume was near minimized it was one of those sounds that made them both look and take in the action.

"I've seen this one before." Janine said to ease the tension.

"Ah, you and John enacted this earlier?" Darren noted as the actor and actress looked similar to his white neighbors.

"Oh yeah, just like that. We had some fun tonight, seems like you and Nicole did too a little? Is she expecting you back? You seemed in the middle of something over there." She turned the conversation back to him.

"Well we had fun, probably the same kind you guys had and I had to use the bathroom. When I got back she was sound asleep. So I went to get some water, but I must have fell asleep." Darren softly said back to her.

"Asleep?" she replied quizzically.

"Cuz I must be in a dream now." He said seriously.

She let out a quick giggle, covering her mouth with her hand to keep it down.

Dreams...did he have the same kind of dreams that she did? Did he really think about her since their playtime over the summer.

"Smooth. Very smooth sir. No wonder I let a naked man into my house and let him sit on my couch. You look ridiculous in this robe." She laughed at him.

"I know. I know. You make it look sexy, but I look like a fool. Not very covering or warm either." Darren said this as he sat up a bit more to get his arms out of the sleeves. He then stood up between Janine and the TV and in the darkness he took off the robe. His crotch was right in the line of view the TV was. In the darkness she could make out his hefty member that reeked of sex.

"Here you make it look better." He said handing the robe towards her, but she only stared at his cock and took the robe meekly from him. She put the robe to her side and didn't even leave the couch. His cold fingers startled her.

Calmly she looked up at him trying to calm the situation down. "Your freezing, come here and sit down. I got something warmer."

Slightly disappointed his porn move didn't work he sat down as she got off the couch and went to get a blanket. She took a last sip of her drink which was smaller than Darren's and fetched a small blanket. She sat down next to him and cuddled herself to him. She wrapped her arms around his torso and pressed her breasts to his body. The warmth of the blanket and the feel of her touch made his member grow.

They watched the TV in silence, each was deftly aware of their bodies and where the other one was. Janine reached for his closest hand and felt him. "Getting warmer now see!" She chirped as her hand left his and the rested her head on his shoulder while placing her palm on his thigh. He was cold and she began rubbing his thigh to warm him.

"Still feeling cold?" She asked. Hoping she could see his hardened cock again. She wanted to excite him. She wanted to see him hard like he was after fucking his wife, the same woman that her husband had checked out. Could she have the willpower to harden him and call it a night?

Darren took another drink from his glass. Careful to not finish it so she couldn't find an excuse for him to leave.

"Little bit warmer, Little bit." He whispered to her.

A devilish thought crossed her mind and she quickly put her plan to action. She sat up and let the cover drop. She glanced at his cock and could see it thickening. She then reached across him to take the glass from his side of the couch. She let her breasts and weight sink down on top of his hot crotch as she tipped the glass up and drank down the sweet orange juice.

Darren watched her head as she drank in the vodka mixture and wondered if this was her way to get rid of him for the night. She then licked her lips and sat up. In doing so the cover fell from them. With that she swung one leg over him and straddled him for a slight second. As she bent forward her pussy lips, moist and hot, pushed through her panties and hovered over his hardening penis.

"All done, your gonna have to get up." She said leaving the double meaning hanging in the air. Her hot pussy was burning through the lace as his cock hardened and began to rise against her.

"Get up to leave or make you another drink?" He asked with a smile.

"Your choice."

"The problem is I don't want to move right now." He grinned wider this time as his penis hardened more and he flexed his cock so that it pressed against her vagina. She leaned closer to him... "Yeah? Why is that?"

"My dream is starting to get really good." He whispered back to her. His voice trailed off sexily. She had leaned in while he whispered and their faces came closer.

Wanting to kiss him she resisted and went to his ear. Her breasts pushed against his chest and her pussy pressed down on his member as she whispered into his ear, "Are dreams supposed to feel like this?" her lips brushing his ear lobe.

"If they did I would never wake up." He told her as his hands began to rub her thighs that were surrounding his waist. They were thick and strong yet supple. He gently rubbed circles on them with his fingertips.

Her hips were reacting and rocking along his cock. She had her arms wrapped around his neck. She realized she was getting into a dangerous situation. Her body was becoming incredibly warm. She looked at her right hand which was wrapped around him and the glass in her hand. It was then that his hands began to travel around her hips to her backside. Her eyes opened at the heat of his hands and realized the trouble that was to ensue.

She reacted quickly and pulled back to ask him, "Maybe we can have one more? Help me out..." Knowing the meaning behind her saying she got up and made him realize she meant a drink. His head moved left to right as he followed the red thong sway between the shapely buns that swallowed it.

As he entered the kitchen her back was to him and she was pouring the vodka first into the empty glass. "This has been a fun night so far, hmmm?" She purred over her shoulder as he stepped up behind her. His fat cock hung, but in a slightly forward position that lined up with the crack of her ass perfectly. She could feel his heat and as soon as their skin touched it began to harden.

"My favorite part was the dancing." He whispered in her ear as he reached over her shoulder for the orange juice and began pouring.

"You liked that, huh??" She asked looking up at him as she rotated her ass. She did it expertly so that the foreskin of his cock moved enough to expose his head to the cold air only to be covered by its hot covering once again.

"Loved it, probably the highlight of my night..." he breathed into her ear as his hands held the counter on either side of her. She was doing the same to create pressure and push back against him. She was working her ass in an up and down manner. She was able to almost catch enough of his cock with her ass to make it seem like a hand job. Her eyes were closed now and she felt him stiffening.

She slowed down to a snail pace and she felt him press into her a little bit. His sign of giving in; She took that sign and stopped so that she could look over her shoulder and make him look her in the eye.

"That is nice to say." She smiled as her arm reached up behind her and grabbed on to his neck.

"Well you, you never disappoint Janine." Darren whispered to her closest ear. "I'm nothing special, but a girl like you, with moves like that, should dance more often."

"You know, it's about finding the right time, the right partner..." She trailed off as they both concentrated on their standing dry hump.

She felt that urge building up, the same one that could've been her second orgasm. She knew that she was in a dangerous place right now. She took another sip and instead of the alcohol giving her an excuse to cave in, it gave her more courage. She heard him groan slightly and took that as another sign of victory.

She straightened herself, pulling her ass from his member. "Dancing makes me thirsty." She said taking her drink to her lips. She spun around between his arms and handing him the drink. As he took it she slipped from under him and headed to the couch.

He smiled and shook his head as he took a swig and headed back to the TV room. She had put on the slow jazz station on her Satellite receiver. She wanted something fast paced to give her an excuse for more grinding but she couldn't risk waking John.

He watched her standing there with her hand on her hip and a remote in the other. Her tank top hugged to her flat stomach, but protruded out at in an unimaginable way. Her nipples were clearly erect and her red lace thong laid low on her hips only accentuating the equally bulbous shape of her ass which stuck out the other way.

He walked to her and she smiled at him. "We are so bad." She laughed. Enjoying the moment with her naked neighbor and drinking in the way his half hard cock swung was intoxicating. It bobbed and moved, seemingly thick and hard yet pliable.

"Dance with me." She said as she took the drink from him, took a sip and placed it on the TV table. He placed his hands on her hips, feeling the red lace in his palms as she pressed her breasts against him. They were so dense and heavy. No wonder she had such a powerful backside and strong legs to support her tall frame.

"Big plans tomorrow?" Darren asked Janine.

"Heading to John's uncle's house. He's the closest relative he has. Then maybe to my parents who are a little farther. Long day of driving. You?" She asked him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"To Nicole's family out east. Going to leave in a few hours actually. We both should be sleeping." He snorted a laugh through his nose.

She squeezed him tighter. He was so friendly and his body so rock hard. "Your welcome to leave at anytime." Janine said, testing him.

"Not a chance." Darren told her.

Janine felt his member poking forward and she let it rise between her legs. She then moved her feet together to trap it between her hot muscular thighs. She did this on purpose as she asked him a sexual question, "Ah, so that's why you wanted seconds tonight. No sex for a few days for you mister?" She said this as she smiled, looking up at him.

"Can you blame a guy for wanting seconds during the holidays?" He smiled back as he pressed her hips towards him. Her thighs pulling the skin on his cock back even more. He could feel her heat and dampness.

Seconds? Her mind processed. A second woman? Was she just something extra for a guy who wanted another guys wife? A second time with her? A second orgasm for her? That last part drowned out the rest. Then that picture of her husband eyeing Nicole's ass came into her mind again. She liked Nicole, but the thought of her husband wanting someone else filled her with an emotion she rarely knew. She lowered her arms from his neck and brushed his arms as her breath became loud and quickened.

She looked him in the eye as her fingers brushed his strong arms. Her legs were moving in a rhythm that was not to the music, but meant to satisfy him. She brought her arms to his neck again and smiled, she looked away and said,

"Seconds aren't a bad thing no. Depends..." she meekly told him as she pressed her cheeks to his strong chest and she contemplated where she wanted this to go.

"Just as long as I leave room for dessert right?" He whispered to her, his lips brushing against her ear. They were sweating now from the heat they were generating. She could feel their slick bodies gyrating. She was getting close to cumming on him right there.

Without thinking she licked the sweat off his chest and then leaned back to look at him. "Isn't dessert the best part?" she grinned with an impish smile.

Darren bit his lip and shook his head in agreement while he looked down at her now see thru white shirt. Janine looked down too at her dark nipples clearly visible through the shirt. She gave him a wicked grin.

This was becoming too much for her. "We are getting a little hot here aren't we?" Darren said looking up at the glass. He was just simply trying to savor the feel of her velvety thighs. His hand reached up and cupped her heavy breasts through her transparent tank top. He marveled at how heavy and large they felt in his hand.

She let out a sigh of approval and leaned back so that her breasts thrust towards him and her hips slid forward on his hardening cock. "Isn't dessert supposed to cool you down?" Darren asked her as he massaged her breasts and leaned forward to lick her collarbone.

"Taste it and see..." she said without thinking. Her approval for him to maul her and ravage her chest was just given. He lowered his open mouth to her globes and began to enjoy the feel of her breasts in his mouth. Her hands clutched at his head. She bit her lip trying not to moan, remember her husband was sound asleep in their bedroom.

Her tall stature and large breasts enabled him to lower the top of her tank and lift the nipples to his bent head without breaking their union below. She was leaning back with her arms around him as leverage while her hips were moving back and forth. Her strong thighs clenched and stroking his large cock between them. It felt like it was hard, but surrounded by a softness that told her he wasn't fully aroused yet.

She opened her eyes and looked out towards the windows and noticed the changing color of the night. The purple breaking into black indicated the sun was to come up and that perhaps this was a good time to end what had probably gone too far.

"Oh wow..." she moaned.

He grinned until he heard the rest of her statement.

"the sun is coming..."

Her choice of words was obvious. He looked out the window and saw the dawn starting to break. He stood and lowered his hands to her cheeks and pressed her even closer to him.

"No sleep, I'm going to be worthless today." Darren said as he settled into their standing position.

"Sorry for keeping you up." Janine told him as her hands touched his toned arms. "You didn't have to come over you know." She smiled.

"Well I was kind of dared to come over here." Darren replied. "How could I pass up a chance to see you?"

"See me, or see me naked?" Janine asked back with a smile. Cocking her head slightly and letting her hair fall to her side.

"Both." Darren replied with a grin.

His answer melted her a bit. He did value their friendship and he did find her attractive. He still smelled so good after all the sweating and playing. He exuded a musk that combined with the smell of her own moist womanhood that filled the room with sex.

"Wait here just a little longer..." She told him as she walked back to her room where she checked on her sleeping husband. She had felt guilt for so long from what happened during the summer. It happened and she couldn't take it back. Now her temptation was in her house and she wanted it again.

It's not like she did this regularly. It was just an occasional play date with the neighbor, her very sexy black neighbor, right? If it wasn't sex it wasn't infidelity was it? He wanted her. His wife whom her husband had checked out couldn't keep him at home. He was there and he wanted her. Would he want her still if she gave him everything? He must have liked what he got before?

Janine slowly closed the door to the bedroom, took a deep breath and turned back. She lifted her shirt over her head and went to the kitchen in her red panties.

Darren was in the kitchen. Her clothes and robe had been folded and were on a stool. He had put the glasses in the sink and was just putting the vodka in the freezer.

"So your not taking the alcohol with you?" She asked as he closed the door and found her standing there, now topless. The cold air from the freezer or the other parts of the house must have had an effect on her brilliant nipples that seemed to be standing out more than he had ever seen on a woman before.

"Or were you looking for dessert?"

"Do we have time?" Darren asked as the sun was poking through the windows more and more.

Janine bit her lip and saw his dick starting to bounce as blood began to flow from the thought of something happening. "I think we have a little time..." She told him as she stepped closer to him behind the kitchen counter. "What did you have in mind?" she asked, putting the ball in his court. As she asked she touched his forearm gently.

"Are you in the mood for something familiar or something new?" He asked.

She had told herself that she could not have sex with him. He was so fucking sexy though, toned and muscular with a large member that was growing more and more. She needed to control this situation though.

"I have something in the fridge you might like. Closer your eyes and let me get it." She told him.

He was disappointed that she actually meant food. His cock was now dripping with pre-cum. This woman was so sexy and she was playing a game with him. His worries earlier that she might think him the seducer were completely wrong. She knew what she was doing. These thoughts kept running through his mind as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes and then felt her hands on his thighs

"What?!" he thought as he looked down and saw her on her knees. Both of her hands were on his knees as she crooked her head and angled her mouth towards his heavy cockhead that, while inflated, was still hanging down from its weight. She flicked her tongue at his foreskin and part of the head that was poking through. His pre-cum tasted sweet to her, she didn't mind the taste of a cock, but his was a salty sweetness that along with the feeling of his softness made him delicious to her. He jumped at the cold sensation in her mouth. She had put an ice cube from the freezer in her mouth.

knight13
knight13
178 Followers