Long Boring Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her and played with her hair as she began to suck the head in. She used a twisting motion with her mouth as she bobbed up and down. His cock began to harden and as it straightened she rose up on her knees. No girls sucked his cock with no hands. This woman was an artist in the field of cock sucking. The pressure she created on just the crown of his head was giving him the most intense sensations he ever experienced, whether in a mouth or a vagina.

The sensations caused him to lean back against the kitchen counter and as his hands grabbed the edges his hips began to slightly move as they created a rhythm. He was now slowly fucking her mouth and she was encouraging him as her hands curled around his legs and her palms began pushing the back of his thighs into her mouth.

She grabbed his cock for a minute and pulled it from her mouth to get some air. As she did this a strand of saliva formed between her mouth and his cock. She squeezed him and he felt as hard as ever, but still with a slight softness. His cock was like a weight in her arm and she quickly devoured it again. This time forming her lips like and "O" so that when he fucked her mouth her lips brushed his cock head. It was then that she brought her hands to his ass and pushed him into her mouth as far as he could go. She choked a little and his cock came out of her mouth.

Darren was shocked by this and worried about the loud sound she had made. He looked around, but no sooner than had he completed his reconnaissance her mouth was already on him again. It was then that he felt the back of her throat again on his cock and this sent him over the edge. His balls tightened and began to release into her.

She began to swallow. His seed was pleasure to her, sign of a job well done and a small victory. It was so much that it began to spill from the cracks of her lips from around his cock. It coated his shaft and spilled down her chin. As she wiped her chin on her forearm she felt his hands pick her up from the ground.

Janine was not a light girl, her muscle tone and large features made her a good weight. He lifted her with the adrenaline flowing from his orgasm and placed her on her kitchen counter. Before she could protest his hands were on her breasts easing her back and his mouth on her nipples setting her on fire. He rotated her on the counter and facing out of the kitchen.

"Darren, honey please you have to go! It's so bright outside." She squealed in a soft tone.

"You are even sexier in the sunlight. So fucking perfect!" He exclaimed as he took a seat on the stool and hooked his arms under her legs. She knew what he was going to do and a little bit of relief washed over her as she knew it was not going to be what she thought.

His fingers brushed her sex as they moved the red lace to the side. His breath on her lips made her arch her back and moved her legs even farther up his shoulders. He licked her and it forced her to bring her hand to her mouth. She bit her finger to muffle her moan. His tongue dove into her and it was long and thick. He knew how to use it, it felt like a penis inside of her except it twisted and touched her in spots so quickly and returning with a fury. He pulled her down on his face and her juices began coating his chin.

With John in their bedroom and the sun illuminating the kitchen her attention was brought to his black head between her thighs devouring her sex. Her patch of black hair disappeared into his mouth and she could only lean back and enjoy it. The evil feeling of infidelity and the idea that she had her neighbors husband servicing her sent her over the edge. As the orgasm let down something happened, another one had built up and she came a second time. The second orgasm gripped her body and tightened her like she had never felt before. Her hands flailed about. Trying to clutch to something, anything.

Darren felt her strong thighs squeeze his head. They covered his ears and sealed him in a world of her sex that filled his mouth and squeezed his tongue. Her wetness flowed as her orgasm came. The one that began with her husband fucking her, continued with her dancing on the neighbor that she was not covering with her juices.

She began panting and pulling her hair back as she sat up.

He arose from between her legs and eased her thighs off of him. He was grinning. "Best dessert I've tasted in years." He joked as he kissed her forehead while brushing some sweat off her brown.

"You really have to go." She told him as she began looking for her own clothes.

Just then they heard Johns voice. "Baby are you home?" he groaned. He sounded hungover.

Her eyes widened as they stared at Darren. Never breaking eye contact with Darren she yelled back, "Yeah, I just couldn't sleep. Do you want some coffee?"

John groaned from the doorway, "Yeah, please. Maybe in a few though. I'm heading back to bed. Like in an hour baby? Black please?"

"Strong and black. You got it!" Janine said not realizing what she said until it left her mouth. Darren smiled at her and she gave him a smirk.

"We have an hour." Darren said grinning.

"To get you out of here!" she replied.

"It's broad daylight, I can't jump across your yard right now!" Darren told her.

"What about Nicole?" Janine asked.

"After booze and sex, that girl is out til noon! I can just tell her I went for a run." He told her.

"A naked run? Do you always leave the house chasing after women like this? I've never seen this sweet talker side from you." Janine said in a light hearted tone.

"I'm not a woman chaser. However, you are the most beautiful woman I've had the opportunity to hang out with, let alone enjoy. Something comes over me with you. I've never cheated on Nicole, but when your around I stop thinking." He told her with genuine honesty.

He practically made her melt right there. She was speechless. "We can't make this a regular thing." She told him.

"I agree..." then he continued. "This summer was amazing. I would have been happy with the memory of that forever. I figured this to be one last chance. Just promise you won't stop talking to me for months again."

"Darren, I was just busy. Plus I think you know I find you attractive by now. We have to be careful around each other." She added while still thinking of how she could get him out of her house undetected.

"I know, but I definitely had to pay you back after all you've done for me." He told her. She blushed and replied, "Sorry I made you wait all night for the fun to start but trust me, that was a helluva payback. I got a two for one." Her voice trailed off at the admittance of his control over her body. She turned to start making coffee to cover her alibi after finding it hard to make eye contact with him.

He put it on and said, "Glad to hear that. You were the best sex I had all night too."

His statement made her freeze. She smiled and turned to look at him with a glowing smile. "You are a sweet talker aren't you!" She said. "John is going to be down for awhile, but I never know with him. You probably have a half hour to find a way out of here." She said trying to divert the conversation.

"So your like me? You wake up after an orgasm?" He asked her.

"I thought only women stayed up after cumming. So if Nicole falls asleep does that mean she does all the work or just wears the pants in the family?" Her statement was meant to push him back a little. She was still trying to convince him that he really had to go. She was trying to get the conversation to steer away from more trouble.

"Who needs pants? They only get in the way. It just seems like the last few years that she's content with getting off once or twice. I'm not sure if it's her work or something else, but I still want it like when we were younger."

His words had to process through her mind. He went twice and still wanted more sometimes? Wow. She thought to herself. His comments about work or other things were the same things she wondered about John.

"Well you definitely have the body of a young man. The older I get the worse my body gets, yet I seem to get more intense in the bedroom. It's been odd for me." The compliment escaped her lips as she forgot about trying to direct him out of her house.

"Body getting worse? I haven't seen you in the gym at all and you look amazing. However, I get what you say about the intensity as you grow older." He told her.

"Please I have been in the gym and I'm still gaining weight." She told him.

"Woman stop it. Could be stress getting to your head. Maybe you need a massage for some release." He said as he stood from the stool.

"Tonight was plenty of release young man!" She laughed.

"I'm just saying don't be crazy. You look the same if not better from the summer." He told her.

"Your sweet." She said biting her lip.

"And your hot." He told her as he stepped from behind stool and walked towards her. His dick seemed to be half hard and moving as he walked.

He walked up to her and brushed her shoulders pulling her close.

The sound of the bedroom door opened and they both turned to look in its direction.

"Are you coming back to bed 'J'"? John bellowed.

She stepped on her tip toes and leaned over Darrens shoulder to yell. "Making your coffee remember?"

"Oh. Forget it, let's leave a little later. I want a few more hours of sleep. Come upstairs baby!" He yelled.

"K! Let me clean up. Be right there!" She yelled and then stepped back to look Darren in the eye.

"Now you really have to go!" she told him.

"I know I know. I just can't get enough of you." He said.

"Go now and I promise we can do this again." She bargained with him.

"Promise?" He asked.

His penis was rising between them. She felt it brush her leg and her hand went to it. It was so warm, soft yet firm. She stroked it... "Promise."

"There's a problem though." He said. "It's daylight and your bedroom window faces the backyard."

She was still stroking his cock as she thought about what to do. She was getting sidetracked by the massive member in her hand. He began to rub her hips and cupped his right hand to stroke her pussy. She made eye contact with him and then closed her eyes slowly as she tilted her head up and tried to suppress a moan.

He brushed the red lace to the side again and began to play with her bare lips. She began stroking him harder. She breathed hard into his ear as his finger bent into her soaking opening. He was hardening again. They had been at this how long? Her arm was tiring from all the work of the evening.

Her legs were weakening as he inserted one, then two fingers into her hole. Her knees buckled and he was almost holding up all her weight on his hand. She rested her hand on his shoulder and continued to stroke his cock as his fingers worked in and out of her. A small wave ran over her and she felt his cock begin to pulse in her arm. She fixed her grip on his cock and pumped him hard as she licked and teased his black nipples. She nibbled at his neck as her orgasm subsided. Her kisses and licks an eager sign of thanks. His cock began to jerk and she felt his hot cum hit her bare chest and the bottom of her breasts.

They were both breathing heavy and she lifted her forehead off his sweaty chest to look up at him. "Your insatiable aren't you?" She asked him.

"No. You wouldn't believe how satisfied I am right now." He grinned and kissed the top of her head. They held each other for a few minutes.

"Well now that we can think straight..." Janine tried to formulate a plan when a light bulb went off in her head. "Grab my robe and go now! Don't worry about John. I'll distract him."

Darren smiled and put the robe on. "I bet you will. Should I give it a minute before I head out?"

"A minute sounds right. Don't wait too long though..." Janine joked.

"I'm the insatiable one?" Darren quipped.

She looked down at her body covered in his juices and remembered what she looked like. "Who else cums this much on his third one of the night?" She joked back.

He put his finger to his mouth and tasted her on his tongue. He smiled and replied, "I think I know someone..."

She blushed and began to wipe herself with a kitchen towel. Janine began to walk to her bedroom and she took a deep breath. She saw John slightly stirring in bed. She decided to crawl into bed and rub her breasts and almost nude body against him. He cooed and smiled as he kissed his wife.

Within a minute she was straddling him and as she looked out the window where she saw Darren and his hunched figure making its way across the yard. Her husbands' dick glided in and out of her as she rode back and forth. Her eyes closed she relived the fingering she had just had. He closed his eyes as well as his hands kneaded his wife's bottom. He soon climaxed and they both fell asleep next to each other.

During their trip Janine was an insatiable woman. John commented to her that they were making love like newlyweds again. There is nothing like a little interest from another man to make a woman feel sexy again. Soon Janine was only thinking about John again and her mind began to forget about her little tryst with her neighbor.