Long Dark Nights - Kai's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like a pet. I want him to allow me to keep you as my pet."

I was hurt. Her words stung and I pulled away from her. I'm a person, not an animal and not a pet. I had been so sure Sophia accepted me as I was. I had clearly given her more credit than she deserved. She saw me as some kind of animal to be kept like a collectable. I imagined her sending letters back to her friends in Italy and telling them all of the monstrosity she had found and made into her pet. I stood and stalked away from her. I felt disappointed in her and disgusted in myself for letting my defences down.

"I am a person, Sophia." I said quietly. I gathered my clothes to get dressed. I wanted to be as far away from her as possible. With my head hung I turned my back to her.

"Kai! Of course you are a person, but you can belong to me like a pet. I will take care of you and love you. It sounds so unlikely, but he wants me to be happy. Thing is he doesn't know how to make me happy."

I glanced over my shoulder at Sophia. "You make me seem like a dog. Why don't get just get a dog!"

I had tugged on the rest of my clothes. I looked at Sophia one last time before turning and running off as fast as I could. Tears streamed down my face as I escaped through the forest back toward my family home. I had trusted and I had been wrong. Tonight had been thrilling and devastating.

12