All Comments on 'Looking After Pop'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
meisteremeisterealmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

A perfect story. Good character and plot development. Also contained some important messages about family love and the realization that Seniors are sexual beings too- not some strange and separate sub-species on their way to the knackers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Beginning

That was a great start. Now, you must get grandma healed and out of the hospital in order that she and pop can seduce the granddaughter. That would be a great second part. I know grandma would love to have her granddaughter's head between her thighs sucking on that old clit and bringing her to an earth shattering orgasm. I am 70+ and have a granddaughter who is as sweet as they cum and about the same age as the young lady in this story. I fantasized about her as I read this story and I got a hard on very quickly. Now what am I to do with it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well done

Not a fan of old men fucking young women, but the story was good, and you described the loving sex beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Thanks for this well written incest tale. I like the careful plot development, description of motivation to help out a dear relative. The sex scenes were hot. This is a great chapter and has potential for a series. Good job.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 6 years ago
History wins out.

Everyone tends to ignore the fact that our parents, grandparents, et al, had sex. Most of what we discover now, is old hat to them.

Add to this, a lot of them are more open minded than we give them credit for. Age does not always quell desire, it just changes the way things are done.

I hope that there is a continuation of this story.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Wow

Wow! What a tender, loving story that was very well written and incredibly hot. I love the long tease that lead them to do what society says they shouldn’t. It was a little out of character that a man of his age would lick her ass, or that Grandma would give them her blessing, but those issues didn’t take away from the overall greatness of this tale. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MUCH MORE PLEASE

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AND READ MORE OF THIS AMAZING STORY PREFERABLY WITH THE GRANDMOTHER JOINING IN SO THAT IT IS A THREESOME, WHERE THE GRANDFATHER GETS TO WATCH HIS GRANDDAUGHTER PERFORMING VERY EROTIC LESBIAN SEX WITH HER GRANDMOTHER AND REALLY ENJOYING IT AS DOES THE GRANDMOTHER, THEN THE GRANDMOTHER GETS HORNY WATCHING HER HUSBAND FUCK THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER IN EVERY HOLE, THEN A FULL ON THREESOME. MUCH MORE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super, trzeba kontynuować!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...