Loose Weekend (Saturday Night)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She danced briefly with a few guys, enjoying the way their eyes lingered on her exposed flesh but moving on quickly each time - she was enjoying just checking out the possibilities. She knew she was one of the better looking girls on the dancefloor now, and she was enjoying making the most of that. The arousal in her warm body had spread down from her breasts to her pussy. Putting herself on show like this was starting to make her feel loose, and that reminded her how much she had enjoyed that feeling last night. She could feel her pussy moistening as one tall, dusky man gave her a long, steady stare.

Ali moved her hips sexually, strutting confidently in her high heels. Her legs looked sexy but respectable in her stockings, and she wanted to show off more thigh. She shook her hips so that her skirt flicked above the tops of her black hold-ups, knowing that glimpses of her pale olive flesh above it would draw the mens' gaze. She could feel her own excitement mounting as the tall man stared at her, almost forgetting to dance.

He looked ready to make a move on her, but she spotted Martin by the floor, holding two drinks. She let him watch her dance for a few moments longer, making the most of her legs and knowing he was seeing pretty much everything. She lifted her skirt up over her bottom, grinning wickedly as she gave Martin a view of her little black panties and the curve of her plump ass. She was a bit big there for her skirt really, but tonight she just wanted to show everything.

Alison headed for Martin and took her drink. He did look hot, she decided, and she did like the idea of a younger man. She had regretted not going all the way with Mike yesterday. Perhaps Martin would make up for that?

"Looking good, Ali! You looked fantastic out there," he blurted, keen to engage with her. She thanked him again for his compliments, trying to look as if she hadn't expected it. They made small talk for a few moments, then Ali suggested finding a seat.

Martin led her keenly to a bench where they could sit together. He resumed complimenting her appearance. She saw that his chat-up was pretty one-dimensional, but that hardly mattered to her - it wasn't conversation she was here for. Besides, being told how hot she was by a handsome boy maybe fifteen years younger than her... She could handle that. She fluttered her mascara-laden lashes at him, genuinely enjoying the compliments.

Alison crossed her legs, letting her skirt ride up again. She was easily keeping Martin's attention - it seemed almost too easy, and she was interested to see if he was at all experienced. The alcohol was making her hornier still, and her throbbing pussy reminded her of what she was here for. "Do you like my lip-ring? My last boyfriend thought it got in the way a bit," she asked with faked innocence. No boyfriend of hers ever complained about her pierced lip, but it seemed a good way of moving on to the next level.

"Oh it looks great," he said immediately, overly eager to please her. He clearly knew that Alison was out of his league really, and was desperate to take every chance he got to keep her attention. He pushed his luck a little. "I wouldn't mind it getting in the way."

Alison raised one of her eyebrows in her well-practiced flirty glance, and pouted her soft, red lips. "Wanna try?" She leaned forward and he wasted no time, kissing her lightly at first, but then lengthening the kiss as she responded to him. He wasn't a great kisser, but Ali thrilled at the contact anyway. Letting herself go loose like this was so easy. She'd known she'd easily pull tonight, but her first kiss with this young man still sent excitement surging through her excitable body. "See, the ring's no problem really, is it?" she laughed, then slid closer to him on the bench, feeling her nipples harden as she did so.

Martin put his drink down and moved his hand onto Ali's stockinged thigh. The next kiss was more serious, their tongues meeting and sliding as he caressed her thigh. She moaned gently, urging him on as his hand slid up under her skirt. Ali squirmed with delight as he felt the skin above her stocking tops, softer even than it had seemed on the dancefloor. Her pussy mostened and tingled excitedly at the proximity of his fingers.

Martin was surprised at how far he'd got with this woman - and how quickly. She let him feel her ass while they kissed: it was delightfully big and soft, and she obviously loved having his hands on her. They paused to sip their drinks, then Martin touched her waist gently and Ali offered him her warm, wet mouth once again.

After a few minutes of kissing with this young stranger, Alison was feeling desperately horny. It felt like his hands had been all over her. She was pressing her breasts against him, and had wrapped one of her thighs over his, her skirt riding high up as she did so. She supposed she was deliberately getting off with Martin in the same way she had with Jon, just because she'd loved it so much the night before. What she really wanted was a repeat of how it had ended up, after they'd left the bar. And why not, she asked herself - this was exactly what she was here for. With her nipples hard and her pussy wet, she could feel that desperate urge spreading through her body. She wanted it all over again. "Martin," she breathed into his ear. "Is there somewhere we can go?"

He wouldn't need asking twice. "My car..." he offered. "I left it parked in the multi-storey, just next to here." Ali nodded eagerly. There was no more to be said. She didn't even bother to pull her outfit straight as they headed out of the club together, her rumpled top showing what kind of mood she was in. They hurried out past the doormen; Ali noticed the one who'd checked her out earlier, and felt herself flush slightly as he looked in her direction. She wondered if he worked out what was going on - he might have winked, or acknowledged her somehow; but instead he just stared until she was out of sight.

The cool night air was an aphrodisiac, and it felt good to be out of the club's noisy atmosphere. She followed Martin into the car park, her heels clacking loudly on the concrete. Reaching his car, Martin opened the back doors and Ali giggled as they tumbled onto the back seat. Martin locked the doors and slid the front seats forward to create more room.

They kissed clumsily, Ali pressing her hand against Martin's crotch. He was still hard, and breathing heavily. She could feel him twitching through his jeans: he was obviously very excited. She wriggled excitedly, catching a glimpse of herself in the car's window. She was all makeup and bare flesh, her breasts having been all but wrestled out of her little red top, the little shoulder straps now down around her elbows. She looked and felt cheap. She couldn't wait for this.

She tugged gently at her top and her soft breasts squeezed out of her bra, the hard nipples exposed. It felt so good to let them out. "Suck me," she urged, and after staring for a moment Martin leant forward to do just that. Ali gasped with pleasure, letting out a delighted squeak as his teeth caught her. She loved everything about this, she thought, as he sucked at each of her hard nipples in turn.

Martin buried his face in her breasts, licking and kissing. Ali groaned with pleasure, wanting more, and wanting it quickly. "Oh God, yeah," she muttered, surprising herself at how trashy her voice sounded in the still of the car park. She tried speaking again. "Fuck me!" She heard him fumbling with his belt and in a moment, his cock was against her stockinged thighs. She leaned backwards, wrapping her legs around him as he worked his way on top of her. They were lying awkwardly across the back seat now, and his weight was pressing down on her. She heard herself letting out little squeaks of excitement as they moved into position, Ali parting her legs to bring him closer to her.

Her skirt was already up around her waist. Ali reached down and slid her little black panties to the side, showing him her wet pussy and trimmed hair. Martin wasted no time pushing his cock against her moist opening. She thrust her hips towards him, then grunted with pleasure as his cock slid deeper into her tight, wet hole. Ali spread her legs further apart, hearing her heel clatter against a window and letting out an excited whimper as she felt his hard, pulsing cock slide deeper inside her.

Martin started to thrust awkwardly in the confined space of the car. Ali moaned and whimpered as her tight pussy started to get what it needed. The frustrating tightness now only increased her ecstacy as Martin's clumsy cock rammed it out of her. But even better than that, she was feeling like a cheap slut. They'd been in the car for barely two minutes before she'd let him fuck her. She didn't even know who he was. Like last night in the alleyway, she was behaving like a cheap tart. And like last night, that made her feel incredibly horny.

Martin was grunting with pleasure, barely managing to control himself. She looked up at him, checking him out at close quarters. She hadn't cared who ended up with, but now he was turning her on. It was good to get it from a younger man for a change. Behind him, Ali glimpsed her own writhing legs. Her thighs and calves still looked classy and shapely in her stockings, but now they were spread apart and moving rhythmically as he fucked her. Again her high-heeled shoes clattered against the car window.

She heard herself whimpering with excitement as her pleasure built towards an orgasm. She'd reached her peak so easily. Waves of delight swept through her, and she jerked underneath Martin's body. She felt her pussy twitching around the hard cock buried inside her, and cried out in delight. Martin groaned with lust and pulled out of her, trying to keep from coming after how her tight pussy had squeezed him. It was no use: the sight of Ali lying back in his car with her clubbing gear wrenched aside for fucking was too much for him. She watched delightedly, breathing heavily as this young stranger shuddered and spurted his thick jet of semen across her quivering thigh. Just when she thought he'd finished, he let out another hot white spurt, which this time dribbled onto her calf.

*****

They both regained their breath, leaning back and relaxing in the seat. Alison took a wicked delight in the sight of Martin's cum on her dark black stockings. She didn't see any point in covering up and stretched out a little, enjoying the trampy state she was in. The afterglow-chat was sparse, and she was glad of that. There wasn't much she wanted to say right now.

Martin stared at Alison's sexy legs as she pulled her stocking straight. "Look what you've done, you bad boy," she laughed. Ali had made no attempt to disguise how much she'd wanted sex, but she was comfortable with that. This way, there was no pretence.

She'd got what she wanted, but it had been all too brief. She wondered if Martin would be up for it again. Having pulled such a young man, she might as well take advantage of that. The conversation between them was surface-deep: there was no real connection between them. All they had in common was a desire for sex. Ali went with that, flirting with him again. She posed cutely in her wanton state, asking what he thought of her shoes, whether he liked the way she'd coloured her hair; it wasn't hard to keep his attention.

It didn't take long before he kissed her, and Ali felt her body responding to him eagerly. He felt her breasts as they tongued. Martin pinched her hardening nipples and Ali wriggled, her top still rumpled, her stockings smeared with cum, her panties wet and reeking of her juices. She reached down and felt his cock: he was hard already. She moved her slender fingers up and down his shaft, playing with him like a new toy. He groaned, his eyes roving all over her sexy body in the dim light that filtered in from the car park's lighting.

Ali stooped, her pretty face lowering towards his cock. She touched it lightly with the tip of her tongue, then gave it a couple of long, slow, deliberate licks. Martin groaned, muttering, "Fuck - yeah!" as she sucked on his salty tip. But she didn't take him into her mouth, instead just playing with her lip-ring, circling it around his cock head, using her tongue at the same time. He liked that: she could feel him writhing.

Feeling dirty was spurring Alison on again. She wanted another fucking now. "Oops, sorry!" she giggled flirtily. "My little ring is getting in the way after all." He grinned at her as she continued in her mock-innocent voice. "I suppose you'll just have to fuck me instead." As he reacted by sitting up, Ali turned around and glanced back over her shoulder. "It won't get in the way if I turn around like this."

Ali knelt sideways on the car seat, and Martin positioned himself behind her. It wasn't easy moving around, but soon she found herself with her skirt still around her waist, her plump arse pointing right at Martin. She enjoyed feeling him slide hands all over her ass, just as he'd done in the club. Ali moaned, feeling exposed. She felt him tug her wet panties to the side, and quivered as she felt his fingers tracing across her pussy. She stayed put, letting him do whatever he wanted to her. She moaned gently, gazing out of the window into the dank car park, feeling the car seat against her knees.

Ali parted her legs as she felt him moving into position behind her. He fingered her pussy again, rubbing her clit gently. Then she felt his shaft against her soft inner thighs, just above her stockings. The cock-head she'd just been licking pressed against her pussy. She was still fairly tight, and she heard Martin gasp as he forced his way into her.

It felt so good to be entered from behind that Ali cried out forcefully, her flirty and fanciful mood suddenly gone. "Fuck me hard!" she urged him, then grunted loudly as he did just that. Her pussy was tight around his cock again. This time though, Martin didn't come so quickly. Ali let out a deep groan of satisfaction as he went deeper into her with each thrust. Then his thighs slapped against her arse. The slapping of skin on skin became rhythmic and the noise filled the car, which was now rocking in time to their movement. The sound reminded her of what had happened in the alleyway the night before.

Ali looked back over her shoulder, letting him see her lick her red lips. He was concentrating on her body though, feeling her thighs, her stocking-tops, the soft olive-toned skin above, and mauling her quivering arse as he fucked her. Alison felt herself overwhelmed by sensation: his thighs against hers, her wet stockings clinging to her, her knees digging into the car seat, his hands on her arse, his cock moving roughly in her aching, twitching pussy. She was crying out in delight, parting her thighs further for him, arching her back, feeling her tits swinging beneath her.

Martin paused briefly to make himself more comfortable, and Ali could hear her own breath in the quiet of the car park. Then she let out a little mew of delight as he started fucking her as roughly as before, the slapping sound filling the car again, his cock stretching her to the limit. Ali was being pushed forward into a corner of the car seat by his thrusts, and all she could do now was take the rough fucking.

Her face was reflected in the car window, contorted in delight. Wisps of red hair were strewn across her cheeks, but she could see herself clearly. She looked so tarty, her heavy blusher and mascara sitting well with her debauched expression, her mouth wide open with pleasure. Her flirtily-shaped eyebrows gave a cute slant to the filthy look on her face. She watched her own expressions as Martin fucked her, turned on by how cheap she looked. Her breath began to steam the window.

Alison reflected on how she'd got into this situation. She'd bought and worn her skimpy clothes, made herself up like a tart, danced like a slut in the nightclub - all to get here, and it had been so easy to get what she wanted. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her as she delighted in what she was doing. It was not even 24 hours since she'd let that other guy fuck her in the alley... God, she thought, she was such a slag... It felt so good...

Martin slapped her arse, jerking his cock deeper into her. It hurt her a little, and she gasped as pain mixed exquisitely with her desperate pleasure. Ali closed her eyes as her orgasm overwhelmed her, hearing herself almost shriek with delight.

She'd reached her second peak of the night, and her body was alive with pleasure. She didn't move, wanting to hold onto the feeling for as long as possible. Martin kept fucking her, slowly now, getting off on the inside of her tight, twitching pussy. The slapping sound was slower, but what he was doing still felt good to her. She felt him building towards his climax. He was obviously getting off on her, and now she started to feel used. She saw her face in the window again, flushed red with pleasure. She looked as cheap as she felt.

Martin groaned and shuddered, reaching his climax deep inside Alison's nubile body. She felt him pump his hot cum into her, feeling deliciously sleazy. Now she was properly fucked all right. Martin stayed inside her, hardly moving now that he'd finished, gathering his breath, still enjoying the feeling of her soft flesh so close to him. Finally he pulled out of her and the pair collapsed uncomfortably across the car seat.

*****

They caught their breath for a few minutes, relaxing again. It was obvious they'd finished with each other now, and Alison started thinking about leaving. Her stockings were ruined, frayed at the knees and stained with Martin's cum. She unclipped her shoe straps and rolled them off, showing Martin her bare legs for the first time. He watched appreciatively. "They look great without stockings too," he told her. She almost believed him too. Well, she didn't have the option of wearing them any more. She dropped them on the car floor, then slipped her shoes back into place, bending to re-fasten the straps. Maybe she'd still look good as she went on her way.

Alison spent a minute correcting her makeup, then quickly pulled her clothes into place. Martin offered to take her home, but Ali didn't fancy that. "I left my coat in the club," she explained. "I live right near, anyway, so I'll walk." With that, she kissed the cheek of her latest lover and stepped out into the car park.

*****

Ali made made her way out of the car park. As they had earlier, her heels clacked loudly on the concrete floor, but now her pace was more leisurely. There was a comfortable change in her body too. She was still horny, but she felt more comfortable with it, a little less desperate.

Walking along the street felt awkward at first, as her pussy still throbbed with pleasure and relief. She soon got used to it, and she swayed sexily along. Her legs were cooled by the night air, reminding her how much more was on show. Glancing down, she again thought that she looked cheaper without the cover of stockings. Nonetheless, she found herself drawn back to the club. It would take nerve to go back in, but she fancied another drink - and there was always her coat to collect.

Alison saw one of the doormen she recognised from before - the black guy who'd eyed her up as she queued to get in before. The queue was gone now. "Hey, mind if I go back and get my coat? I forgot it," she asked him. He looked up at her, recognising her. "No re-entry, lady," he laughed as she pouted. "But maybe just for you." He looked her over appreciatively, just as he'd done earlier. Ali smiled to herself, thinking that she'd already had one re-entry this evening. A quizzical look crossed his face. "Tights before, wasn't it?"

Alison blushed - he'd remembered her. "The dancefloor was too hot. Had to get them off." She threw in a flirty glance for good measure. Then she smoothed her short, pleated skirt down over her smooth thighs as she shifted them together, as if to cover up a little. She blew him a kiss.