Loose Weekend (Saturday Night)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exhausted pair curled up again on the bed, not bothering to clean up. Within a few minutes, Alison heard Jack's breathing slow and deepen. He'd fallen asleep without another word.

*****

After laying thinking for a few minutes, Alison decided it was the right time to leave. She didn't want an awkward breakfast with this guy, and she certainly didn't want to meet any of his neighbours on her way out, after all the noise she'd made. Then there was getting home to think about: she'd left her coat in the club. Considering what remained of her skimpy outfit, she decided she would rather head home in the calm of an early Sunday morning than through the harsh, bright light of the next day.

Ali gently slipped her curvy, glistening body off the bed and stood looking at Jack for a moment. He'd been a good lay. She was excited by what she was about to do: the confirmation that tonight had just been for fun, and not about some misguided notion of getting a boyfriend in a drunken haze.

She looked around for her clothes and found her skirt first. Hastily clipping it on, she then slipped on her high-heeled shoes and did up the straps. She felt them enhance her legs as they had done all night, pushing up her shapely calves. But, damn! Where was her bra? She'd dropped it on the floor, but couldn't remember where. She spotted her flimsy top in a pile at the foot of the bed and picked it up, but that was all the clothes she could find.

Jack stirred, and Ali froze - she didn't want him to wake up now, it was obvious she was getting ready to leave! Her eyes searched quickly for her bra as she listened to his breathing, hoping he'd stay asleep. Peering round the other side of the bed only made a floorboard creak. It could be anywhere...

Ali realised that if she was to leave quickly, she would have to forget about her bra. A little memento for him, perhaps - something to show his mates when he told them about the easy lay he'd had the night before. Ali slipped the crumpled red top over her head and smoothed it down over her full, aching breasts. Her still-erect nipples made little mounds in its thin fabric - but hell, she thought, she could get away with going home like this, just as long as nobody saw her up too close.

She slipped out of the bedroom and through the living room, noting the mess of cushions on the couch. The door gave her no trouble and within a minute she was outside the building, blinking in the early morning light. Keen to put some distance behind her, she wobbled unsteadily in her high heels and short skirt, making it quickly to the first turning in the road, so that she was out of sight of Jack's flat.

Then Alison slowed her walk, considering how to get home. It was a short enough distance, but she wasn't likely to cover it quickly. After the night she'd had, her knees felt weak. She placed her feet a little less warily at each step, the sensation of walking after so much sex almost feeling awkward and strange.

Her shoes no longer clacked sexily, but rather crunched and ground at the pavement as her bare thighs wobbled and brushed together. She struggled to regain her sexy sway. A cool morning breeze blew fluttered Ali's skirt, cooling her ass. She was still stinging from where Jack had slapped her, and her pussy felt sore, still feeling rammed after so much cock.

She picked her way forward, heading for streets she knew would bring her home most quickly. She was forced to walk more slowly still, when she saw a young man striding down the street the other way: she knew her tight top was revealing the hard points of her nipples, and without her bra her breasts were gently bouncing. There was nowhere to hide: she watched his lecherous gaze as he stared at her exposed womanhood, then glanced down at her legs as he passed. She wondered if he'd noticed the smear of cum on her thigh, and hurried along before she met anyone else.

Passing a shop window, Alison glanced at her reflection, then paused in full realisation at the image she was presenting to the world. God, her makeup! Half her lipstick was still in place, the dark red contrasting with the soft pink of her bare lips around her lip-ring. Her liner and mascara was only roughly in place, making her look like like wild and untamed. Her blusher was streaked with what might very well be Jack's cum. Her hair left no doubt that she'd come straight from bed.

No wonder that man had stared so lustfully. What's more, her party clothes looked like they were just about pulled around her mauled flesh, which spilled out here and there. Even the way she was standing confirmed it, and she noticed little stains on both items of clothing which remained to her. Her stockings were gone - discarded in Martin's car; and she'd left her panties in Jay's backroom at the club. Her bra was missing in action in Jack's flat. It felt like she'd sprayed her underwear around half the town.

As she had made the mistake of stopping, a man called out of a car window. "Was he good?" A cheeky whistle followed as he drove away. Damn, why was her pussy still wet? She strutted more purposefully towards her flat.

The walk seemed to take so long. There were other incidents - two cars beeping, a disapproving look from a lady out with her dog, a lecherous roar from a rough-sleeping old man in a doorway, and a long lascivious gaze from a newsagent opening his shop. It seemed like everyone had seen; and everybody who saw, knew the truth about her.

At last, Alison reached her flat and slipped inside. She was alone in her flat once more, as if she had spent the weekend alone; but the frustration was gone. As the feelings from her walk of shame diminished, she realised she felt very pleased with herself. She had put herself on offer - and been snapped up, again and again. She'd got what she wanted, and felt supremely satisfied. Now she knew she could do this whenever she wanted. She wondered when the next time might be.

It didn't take long to take off what few clothes remained to her, then shower away the dried stains on herself. She was enjoying feeling used now, but in the morning she would be clean. Finally renewed and naked, she fell alone into her own bed and then into a deep, satisfied sleep.