Loose Weekend (Saturday Night)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, short as it was, her skirt showed off just the right amount of leg. She couldn't remember now why she'd wanted to wear stockings in the first place. She knew that however good her legs looked, they could only ever look tarty in this outfit - especially in her strappy high heels - and that was what she wanted. She looked and felt like an easy party girl and after getting laid twice, and after all she'd drunk it felt tempting to just stay out just a little bit longer to enjoy that feeling.

*****

Ali had another quick drink, then returned to the dancefloor. She made up her mind to enjoy showing herself off one last time before she called it a night.

She strutted into the lights and began to dance smoothly. She knew why she felt so sexy, but nobody else knew what she'd been up to in the backroom. It felt amazing to work her well-fucked body on the dancefloor. She gyrated smoothly at first, then wiggled her chest, feeling her soft, round tits bounce inside her bra. It was a bit loose now after two men had groped her, and her breasts were moving freely.

She let one guy close in on her and enjoyed watching him check her out; she even jiggled her tits specially for him, watching his eyes fixed on her. Then, when there was a chance, she moved to a different part of the dancefloor and caught a different man's gaze. She loved the feeling of just tarting around the club like this, flirting with as many blokes as she could manage. This latest one seemed to like her legs, so she gyrated from the hips and parted her long shapely legs as she danced. Her skirt rode up showing off more thigh, and Ali wondered lazily whether anyone was checking out her bare ass from behind. Her eyes sparkled in the lights as she danced enthusiastically for this latest man.

After a while Ali glanced behind her, and looked straight into the eyes of a man she recognised. Jack looked flustered: there was no hiding the fact he'd been staring at her arse as she danced. There was also no hiding the fact she'd been dancing seductively with someone else; but in her alcohol-sodden state, she didn't care about that. Ali's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Hi, Jack!" Moving over to him, she seized the moment and put her slender arms around his neck. "Where've you been - I missed you!" She moulded her lithe, gyrating body against him, knowing the effect this would have.

Jack's embarrassment at being caught staring soon evaporated, and he was soon dancing with her. She loved showing herself off again for him, and seeing the way he stared at her. Soon Jack was holding her close, making no secret of the fact that he was feeling her up. The dancefloor was a whirl of lights and beats as Ali turned her back to him, and rubbed herself up against him. Her skirt rode up, and her bare arse rubbed up against his rough jeans. She enjoyed the feeling of his jeans against her skin.

So now he knew she had nothing on under her skirt. She could feel his cock harden through his jeans. Ali was drunk now, and didn't care what she looked like, doing this in the middle of the dancefloor. She was feeling horny after fucking two men, and loving the feeling that she could do whatever she wanted. Jack was obviously appreciating her mood, too.

She didn't really give much thought to where this was going as she spun around with Jack tracing his hands over her waist. They kissed, Ali's mouth opening to meet his tongue. They moved a little to the music, but their dance had quickly become a full-on snog as he felt her up. It occurred to her that anyone could have got a flash of her trimmed pussy as she danced, but she didn't care too much. Time was passing quickly, and eventually it dawned on Ali that the dancefloor was emptying and people were going home. She knew she'd pulled again long before Jack asked her his question.

"Come back to mine? I could get us a taxi."

Without really thinking, Ali nodded. Though she was drunk, she knew she was letting herself in for some more sex, and for a moment she wondered if this was what she really wanted. But despite what Jay had done to her, she was still greedy for more. And this was what she'd been after tonight, after all, so - she asked herself - why the hell not? She imagined how Nick's jealous face would look if he could see her now, her bare legs and cleavage showing on the dancefloor, snogging this young man, wriggling as his hands moved over her bare ass. Jay had left her well fucked, but why not go home with another man? This was making her feel so sexy and free, so slutty, and so horny... It was SO what she wanted.

*****

The club was starting to spin as they left, and Ali was glad of the night air. She couldn't be bothered to fetch her coat - it just seemed too much effort for a garment she wasn't so fond of, and anyway she wanted to stick with Jack. Before long they were in the back of a taxi together, and kissing once again. Ali let him feel her soft breasts as his tongue slid into her mouth. He wasn't a bad kisser - not as good as Jay, but better than Martin, she reckoned. She moved up close to him in the taxi, not caring what the driver saw in his mirror. She moaned gently as his hand slid up her skirt, his fingertips brushing gently against her aroused pussy. She wriggled provocatively, urging him on, but for now he went no further and she had to make do with their tongue play.

After a few minutes, Jack was paying the driver and then fumbling with his keys. Ali staggered drunkenly into a strange living room, knowing exactly what was coming next. She was sweaty, wet and aching, but still she wanted it to happen.

They fell onto the sofa where they kissed drunkenly before he moved in on her, squeezing her breasts through her tight top. Ali laid back a little, letting him do what he wanted with her. He breathed heavily, running his hands over her body. She knew there was sweat from two other men still on her, but Jack would assume she was just hot from the dancefloor. He undid his belt as she wriggled her hips underneath him, so she helped him slide his jeans down his legs. Ali's skirt was up around her waist and her strong thighs parted, revealing her wet pussy, ready and open, well fucked and wet for more.

Ali held still for a moment as Jack guided his hard cock into her pussy. She groaned with delight as she was entered by her third lover of the night, hearing him grunt with relief. As he started to fuck her, Ali bucked and writhed, encouraging him with a low, horny moan as he pinned her on the sofa. Her pussy was a bit sore from Jay, so she wrapped her bare legs behind Jack's back and pulled him towards her, the penetration more comfortable for her that way. She gasped, softly at first, then louder as his hips thumped against the insides of her thighs.

The two of them moved together roughly and awkwardly, semi-naked, their noises filling the room. Ali pushed Jack's shirt up to see more of his chest as he fucked her. She could feel her thighs now damp with her sweet-smelling fluids. Her flimsy clubbing outfit was rumpled and tugged out of place now, her breasts heaving out from under the low cut of her top as he grabbed at them. Her pussy squelched gratefully as Jack fucked his easy club chick.

Ali's cries grew louder as she took this new pounding. For a while she got off just watching how much he enjoyed fucking her, then started to squeeze his cock on each inward stroke. After Jay, her pussy no longer felt like the tight snatch she'd started the weekend with, but she knew she was still a good fuck. She worked his cock, squeezing him deep inside her. She watched his face as she fucked him back expertly, thrusting her hips forward to take him over the edge. As he cried out in delight and surprise, Ali moaned with satisfaction. She loved making men come like that. It just showed how hot she was. And after being screwed by three men in one night, she knew she was on fire.

*****

Jack slipped out of her and rolled off the sofa. Slowly she sat up, her voice husky now from her excited gasping. "That was hot," she cooed, putting her legs together and blowing him a kiss. Jack grinned at her from the floor.

"You're gorgeous," he said, breathing heavily. There was a short silence. "Coffee?" He suggested, to prevent it becoming awkward.

As Jack made the coffee, Alison relaxed on the sofa. After the places she'd got intimate with men recently - an alleyway, a toilet, a car's back seat, the locker room at the club - Jack's sofa seemed like luxury. He returned with the coffee and they talked briefly about their night at the club. After a little while, and some knowing shmoozing, Alison put down her coffee cup.

Jack stroked her bare thigh, and Alison pouted in response. They exchanged a slow, lingering kiss. Being here in his flat at 4 in the morning, she knew she'd got herself in too deep for just one quick screw on the sofa. She'd already got plenty tonight, but she wasn't about to start backing down now. She purred, "Shall we go to your bedroom?". He was hardly going to argue, and taking her hand almost chivalrously he led the way.

Ali perched on the edge of the bed, and watched Jack's lustful gaze as she inched her tight red top up over her breasts. She dropped it on the floor by the bed, then reached behind her and unclipped her black bra. With gusto, she threw it across the room and laughed at Jack's face as he stared at the bouncing flesh she had revealed.

Jack was by her side in an instant. He ran his hands around her full breasts, feeling their weight as he cupped them in his hands. The sensations in Ali's breasts had been driving her insane all night, and she groaned as at last, a man had a full-on, unrestricted grope at her. He squeezed her, pinched her hardening nipples, pushed them together and groaned at the sight. A moment later Ali was groaning back, as he licked her soft olive skin, then sucked her hardening pink nipples into his mouth, one at a time. For a few moments she just enjoyed letting him loose on her tits, loving the way he used his hands, tongue, lips and teeth hungrily on her.

With her nipples erect, wet and painfully pleasurable, Ali felt like she'd do anything Jack wanted. And she knew what he wanted now. She slid down flat onto the bed and lay on her front, kicking her heels back and forward in the air, showing off her legs. After a tense pause, she gave Jack a smouldering look before ducking her head down to kiss his hardening cock.

She worked her tongue along his length at first, feeling his hardness still growing. Then, pressing him against her soft cheek, she worked him with her red lips, listening to his gasps of encouragement. Her pussy was moist again, but she could wait to have it filled now. After flicking his tip with her ring, she opened her mouth wide and took his completely stiff cock into her mouth. She gave him a sloppy blowjob at first, licking and kissing rather than sucking, slipping it in sideways and feeling her cheek bulge outward, slobbering all over him and bobbing her head more than was necessary. She made her dirty sex noises, the low "Mmmmm" giving Jack exquisite sensations. Then she heard his deep groan of satisfaction as she slid down him, taking as much as she could. She almost gagged as his tip touched her throat before she bobbed her head back up again. When she finally clamped her lips tight and sucked on him, she heard him grunt, and knew he was ready. Ali bobbed her head up. "Wanna fuck?"

Jack started to get up, but Ali pushed him down again. "No, my turn to go on top," she ordered gently. Jack lay back as Ali straddled him. Her little black skirt was in a sorry state now, so she unclipped it and let it fall to the floor. Jack's eyes roved over her as she wriggled onto his lap, naked now apart from her high-heeled shoes. Her waist was thin and her breasts ample yet pert. Jack stared at her little strip of pubic hair as she grasped his hard cock by the base, then lowered herself onto it.

As she slid easily down onto him, Jack looked back up at Ali's face. Her heavy makeup was hardly necessary, he realised: she was really pretty. But as her smouldering eyes gazed back at him from under her blue shadow and heavy mascara and he noticed his pre-cum smearing her foundation where he had leaked earlier, he felt an exquisite surge in his cock. Ali had parted her soft red lips into an "O" shape as she was penetrated. Jack closed his eyes, afraid he'd come too soon if he stared at the slutty expression on the glossy mess that Alison's face had become.

Ali felt Jack's hands on her waist as she started to hump up and down lazily, loving the feel of being in control of his hard, twitching cock. She rode him slowly, stopping if he seemed to be getting too much, going faster when she could. This was the best way for her right now, as her pussy was really smarting from the weekend's activity. She controlled his cock's direction inside her, making him fuck her pussy where she wanted it, at angles which suited her, avoiding the sorest spots where men had already fucked her too hard. Her pussy felt sloppy and loose now, making it easier to move him inside her.

That seemed to make Jack last longer, but as Ali got to watch her young stud enjoying himself below her, that was all the better for her. She loved the way he kept staring at different parts of her body: first her breasts, then as he reached to fondle them her face, then her waist and bouncing ass, then her black shoes as he fondled her thighs. She remembered how he'd done the same in the club, and then remembered how many other men had looked her over as she danced for them all to see. She was dancing up and down on his cock now, her hair dancing and matting across her shiny face, pouting and gasping as she controlled his cock poking eagerly into her. Sharp slaps filled the room each time their bodies met. Ali's breasts bounced freely, her hard pink nipples pulsing with pleasure. She moaned and cupped them for herself as she enjoyed Jack's eyes and hands wandering everywhere he could reach.

Ali's pussy tightened as she started to come, making Jack grimace with pleasure. He started to moan as she felt herself ascending to the height of pleasure once more. The lazy rhythm of the slaps quickened as Ali took pleasure in the sight of her young lover writhing beneath her, energetically thrusting his hips upwards now in time with her movements. Her lithe body trembled as she hit her orgasm, feeling Jack's quivering, hard cock exploded inside her. Ali whimpered as he ground into her, letting him control the climax, feeling a sensual warm glow permeate right through her. She'd got what she wanted again.

They collapsed onto the bed, and Jack half-pulled the duvet onto them as Ali undid the straps of her shoes and let them slip onto the floor, finally now, completely naked in this stranger's bedroom. The alcohol, and the exertion of the night was finally catching up. In unspoken agreement, they simply lay satisfied until after a minute or two, unconsciousness came.

*****

It was still dark in the bedroom when Alison's eyes flicked open. At first she was unsure what had awoken her. She hovered between sleep and waking as a gentle probing sensation slithered down her smooth back. She became aware that she was wriggling gently with pleasure. It was only when the sensation brushed into the curve of the small of her back and her waist that she remembered where she was, and who she had gone home with. She let out a soft moan as she felt Jack's hand, more recognisable now, gently cup and squeeze her round ass.

She turned her head towards him. A lazy kiss of slithery tongues led them both to a more waking sense of passion. Ali could feel Jack hardening against her thigh and knew he wanted her again. Her pussy was sore from the night's activity and she almost considered refusal. But then, as wakefulness came back to her, she remembered how she'd led him on in the club; how they'd fucked drunkenly on his sofa, and how they'd ended up in bed. After all that, he might feel justifiably aggrieved if she didn't give him what he wanted. She'd had such a great night, and wouldn't want it to end on a sour note.

As if he had sensed her decision, Jack's hand slipped under Ali's plump stomach and pressed upward gently, inviting her to raise her waist. Ali murmured in agreement as she arched her butt lazily backward, towards where she knew his hardness was. After all the men she'd had this weekend, Ali reckoned Jack should be easy to please in the deep pit of the night.

She felt his cock gently tease into her half-moist opening. It was as if penetration came easier to her now, and was less of a big deal, she'd been doing it so much. She inched her legs apart for him, but in this position Jack could only get a few inches in. She heard him huff a few times with half-satisfaction, and then he slapped her arse.

She squealed in surprise, the sudden sting making her jump. He whispered a gentle order. "Get up on all fours." She hesitated, but a second whack from his unseen hand persuaded her. Ali loved a bit of rough play, and her instinct was always to do what the man told her.

With Jack's tip still inside her, Ali struggled onto her hands and knees. Now his hard cock sank easily into her slack pussy, slowly gliding in until their his groin bounced gently against her. She groaned: it hurt a little, Jack's tip gently brushing the spot where Jay had ground into her during his climax, which had left her a little sore. When Jack slid out and back in with some force, Ali squealed in the darkness: that almost hurt.

Encouraged by Alison's sexy sounds, Jack ground his hips into her and whacked her quivering arse again for good measure. Ali gasped and wriggled uncomfortably, supporting her weight with her hands and elbows, as she found that her knees were sore for some reason. Why? She asked herself - she hadn't noticed that before. Jack's hard thrusts reminded her - she'd had her knees on those hard floor tiles when she was sucking off Jay, so that was probably it.

She shifted in an attempt to relieve the gentle sting in her pussy. It felt good to be rammed this way, but another breathless groan escaped her lips as he bumped into her at a new angle, this time hitting the same angle as her first lover of the night... What was his name, Martin?... When he had poked his cock into her in his car. She moaned. The gentle pain reminded her what a slut she'd been, and once again her delight replaced any discomfort as she wriggled in response to the hard fucking Jack was giving her.

Ali's tits were swinging under her and she was getting into it now, unable to refrain from crying out. "God! Yes, do me hard! Fuck my brains out!" Jack slapped her arse again and moaned, pulling at her tangled red hair and groping for her tits. Ali's head was pulled backward and for a moment, and through pure chance, Jack penetrated her at an angle which suited her. His cock pistoned roughly into her loose, grateful, slurping pussy as she whimpered with pleasure.

Then he dropped her head and returned to fucking her and mauling her ass. The brief respite was uncomfortable for Ali as her inflamed hole was now feeling the effects of her weekend's wild behaviour. Jack, unaware of the full extent of what he was doing to her sore hole, kept on ramming her firmly. Ali felt each inward stroke sting against her quivering ass. The slapping noise took her back to the weekend's first fuck, in that alleyway on Friday night. Each slap was accompanied by one of her sexy little squeals, pain and pleasure mixed together. As she ran over each of her casual lovers in her mind, her noises grew louder, the aching pleasure coarsing through her growing more unbearable.

She screwed her eyes shut and mewed as her body shook withdelight. Pleasure coarsed through her, causing her pussy to grip almost tightly onto Jack's cock inside her. Seeing her climax, Jack slipped out and slapped her quivering buttocks again. Then, taking great pleasure in what he could see with the dim light of dawn filtering into the room, he rubbed his cock against her soft ass, then roughly jerked his length with his hand. A few strokes were enough to spurt his globs of hot cum onto Alison's quivering, red skin. She groaned deeply as she felt it hit her, loving the confirmation of this man's lust for her.