Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we're adults. If she asks you to do something you don't like, you can always refuse the challenge. Did she give you one for tonight?"

"For the next few days, yes. I'm supposed to tease you by being more revealing in how I dress. She commented about how I'm so buttoned up that you never see anything enticing except when we have one of our scheduled nights for sex. She'd asked me to wear a bikini tonight, only I don't own one."

"We're not that bad, are we?"

"Evenings only; Wednesdays and Saturdays, although this week we kind of blew that apart."

"OK, but this week was unique. You got worked up on Monday after seeing Dori having sex in that salesman's car, and then we kept talking about that and loosening up all week. We made ourselves horny."

"Are you complaining?" Alice teased.

"Damn, not one bit. This has been the highlight week in our marriage except for our honeymoon."

"So, before this week you didn't think we were having enough sex?"

Dave realized the trap he'd created for himself, but he decided to answer honestly. "There's truth to that statement, and I think you might agree. We got too regimented. We were doing what we thought weshould do, and not what wewanted to do.

"I've discovered I have a large libido or sex drive. My appetite of desire for you has grown, only we haven't changed our behavior; so, yes, I didn't think we were having enough sex or making love. What about you?"

Alice said tentatively, "I'm with you. I also think about sex and my desire for you, but I often have put it aside because I didn't think you wanted me to come on to you."

"I do. I want you all the time -- ALL the time."

"We need to change our behavior then ... starting right now. Let's swing the pendulum the other way. The assumption we need to make is that the other of us really wants sex right this instant. We can worry about timing and location later as the situation arises." She giggled, although she was serious.

Dave whispered, "Music to my ears. As for Dori's challenges, yes, I will totally enjoy you being more revealing to me -- even to everyone else in the world. No one has ever seen your knees except our friends we just left, and that's because you have the most conservative bathing suit since the year 1910. Tease me to your heart's content, but don't be surprised if I ravage your beautiful body on the spot somewhere interesting." He grinned at her as they came onto their front porch.

Inside the door, the couple came together like the explosion when a match touches a pool of gasoline. Clothes went flying until both were naked, and then the living room sofa became the location for the subsequent conflagration as the two vigorously made love.

After the passionate coupling, Dave asked, "Did kissing the other men turn you on?"

Alice confessed, "Yes. I'd never had any feelings about any of the other men, at least romantically. You know Dev kind of worried me at first because of his bad boy image, but he's such a pussycat now. Tonight, though, I was electrified by every kiss. Part of it was that I was being naughty and not kissing you. I think part of that is because Dori told the others about her campaign to loosen us up. I did see you kissing Wendy a couple of times. You two were hot."

"I felt the same way -- naughty. I hoped you wouldn't be mad, but I didn't think there was a very solid line there. We just hadn't ever kissed the others like we did tonight. The hello-goodbye kisses were also different. Tonight there was some new intimacy involved. I have to admit it was not just naughty; the kisses were playful and arousing. Kat made me especially hard, too."

"Dev made me wet, so we're even," Alice teased.

"Any worries or concerns about what we did?"

"Do you still love me?"

"More than ever before, especially because of what we did. We were daring and risky, and yet here we are loving each other more than every before." He paused, "You?"

"I feel the same way. I'm glad for what we did. I won't announce it in church, but I'm ready for more, too. We'll have some fun. Earlier today I tried to remember exactly where I learned some of my staid behavior, especially in a sexual sense. It's hard to be exact, but I know my mother lectured me on bad boys and she implied that they did nasty sexual things to girls that shouldn't be done to anybody. She wasn't specific, but left that to my own imagination.

"In church, you were there. We heard that lust was one of the seven deadly sins, and bad, and that haloed intoanything sexual somehow. Infrequent sex in marriage was apparently OK, but that was on the edge of acceptibility. Since we never talk about sex specifically it must have all been done surreptitiously and by innuendo. I can't even imagine pastor saying don't give blowjobs or let some boy finger you.

I've been on a trip for the past week -- mentally, I mean. Suddenly, I wonder why I never challenged the thinking of my mother or the pastor. I think they're wrong, or they didn't fully explain that once you're an adult you could do whatever you wanted to do about sex. I think that's a much better rule. That and a few other things make me not want to attend any longer. I'm realizing they got a lot of things wrong; things that hurt our daily interactions with other people. Some things I think are outright lies or fantasies or made up stories."

Dave commented, "I agree. I'm all for ramping up our sex life, as I said. I love you, and I also don't want you to do something you don't want to do, or feel guilt about something you've done or might like to do."

Alice said, "I'm feeling my way, cautiously. Dori said that we'd been a bit of a blockage to the weekend parties reaching their potential. I don't think she meant that to be all about sex, just that we've been so conservative and proper that we held back the others' spontaneity and creativity, and probably a lot of salacious remarks."

"Let's work at changing that. I think we'd both benefit. If this is what Dori means by loosening up, I'm all for it."

Alice stood, "Come on; let's go to bed. Just leave our clothes. We can get them in the morning. I want us to sleep naked next to each other for a change -- from now on. We need more intimate things like that in our lives. I love you and I don't want old tapes from my parents or church to get in the way of me doing that, especially when sex is concerned."

When Dave woke up Sunday morning, he was alone in bed. It was early, too. He got out of bed and strolled towards the living area in the ranch house. He could hear the sounds of Alice puttering in the kitchen. He went back to shave and shower, washing off the remnants of their lovemaking the night before. After putting on some shorts, he went barefoot into the kitchen.

Alice was at the stove. Without looking she said, "Good morning, love of my life."

Dave nuzzled into her neck and kissed her. "Alice, I love you with every molecule in my body. They just scream in appreciation that we met, formed a couple, married, and now that we're deeply intimate with each other."

Alice turned in his arms, revealing that she was only wearing one of his dress shirts, unbuttoned, and not much else. As they hugged he could feel her unclad tits rubbing against his bare chest, and then the wiry snarl of her pubic hair on his thigh as she humped his leg in an arousing way.

"God, you are sexy," Dave crooned to her between kisses.

"All for you, Stud."

Dave laughed, "Just to be realistic, Dev is the stud. I'm just a normal guy. He's the one with a surplus of testosterone and muscles."

Alice poked at him, "Don't care. He's nice, now that I'm not scared of him anymore, but I looooove you. I only like him as a friend and neighbor."

Just then there was a rat-a-tat-tat on the back door, and Dori entered the house. She hollered, "Anybody awake yet."

Alice said loudly, "Yes. In the kitchen." Dori had already come into the house by that time.

Dori breezed in, taking in the sexy couple. She announced, "You two are so cute. Alice you have a body to die for, and Dave you are every woman's wet dream." Alice quickly buttoned up the shirt she wore.

Dori waltzed over to Dave and pulled him into a hug, forcing his arms around her. As she did, she ground her body against his genitals, provoking a slight arousal in the beast. She reached between them and ran a hand around the area, getting quite a good feel since the material of his shorts was quite thin.

"Holy shit," Dori exclaimed. "I should have done this years ago. You are one very well equipped dude. No wonder Alice is happy all the time."

Alice laughed, "Stop feeling up my husband. Do you want coffee?"

"Yes, please; and I might add I approve of your dress for the day," Dori chided.

Alice had buttoned up most of the shirt, but still was showing quite a bit of cleavage. The man's shirt she wore revealed just enough to indicate she was also commando.

Alice restated part of their earlier discussion. "I praised Dave for his looks and personality, but he referred me to Dev the Hunk. I told him I don't care. What do you think?"

Dori thought a moment, "Between the two of them, I'd take you, Dave. Dev sometimes scares me."

"Thank you," Dave said. "I was just about to tell Alice that I think she's the hottest woman in the neighborhood -- present company excluded, of course."

Dori laughed, "Of course.

Alice said, "No way. Wendy Conner has that sewn up. She even did some modeling when she was in college, and she's got super-boobs, a figure eight body, and nice small hips with shapely legs. Those have got to capture your attention."

Dave said, "Oh, they do, but I like the natural look, and not silicon enhancement."

"Wendy? Really?" Alice said, surprised at his statement.

Dori nodded. "Dave's right. About five years ago, shortly before you moved in here. Wendy got 'enhanced'. She was between an A and B cup, and now she's a D or DD. She's raved about how it's made her feel more feminine and sexy."

Alice protested to her husband, "But don't all guys like big boobs?"

Dave gave her a skeptical look, "No, silly. I prefer natural boobs, even on the small side. My wife happens to be perfect -- a perfect handful ... or mouth full."

Dori interjected, "You're no slouch in the boob department, Alice. Hell, your whole body screams sex as far as I can tell. You could model nylons with those legs, your hips are small, and you have a fantastic ass, a cute figure, great tits, and a face that could launch a thousand ships."

"OK. OK. OK," Alice said impatiently. "We all love each other. Let's stop analyzing our bodies. Dori, you're no slouch either."

Dori laughed, "What I lack in physical attributes, I make up for by being wild and fun-loving when anything sexual is involved. I fuck like a mink and love to fuck." She ran her hand up Dave's leg as he stood next to her, "Now, if you'd just lend me your husband for about an hour ..."

Dave leaped away from her laughing. "Hey, this is a no grope zone!"

Dori grinned, "Someday. Someday, I'm gonna get me some of that." She pointed at the bulge she'd inspired in his shorts.

Dave went off to dress for some outside yard work while Alice and Dori talked. Later, he waved at Dori from behind the lawnmower as she walked out of the house and down the street towards her home. When he finished the lawn and some other outside chores, he went back into the house.

Dave spoke, "Honey, I'm going to take a dip in the pool and clean off. Want to join me?"

Alice appeared from the bedroom wing. She was rapidly removing Dave's shirt, leaving her completely naked. "Yes. I've gotten kind of sweaty too doing housework while you were outside."

"Errr, might you want to put on a bathing suit?"

"No. Both of our neighbors are away for the weekend and even if they were home they couldn't see much once we get in the water. Come on. When was the last time you went skinny-dipping?"

"Never."

"Well, ... me too. Dori suggested it and I think it's a good idea." Alice slid by Dave and out the back door onto the patio. She gave a sexy little walk to the pool stairs with an extra wiggle in her walk, and then descended into the pool, finally swimming towards the deeper water as her husband watched her with his mouth hanging open."

Dave finally dove into the deep end, meeting Alice in the middle of the rectangular pool.

"Is this part of our loosening up?" he asked.

"Only if you make love to me in the next few minutes."

"You convinced me, you smooth-talkin' woman." He was laughing at her.

"Do you think we're being too ... mischievous?" Alice asked.

"Not a bit. Bring it on. Do you want to invite some others to join us?"

Alice laughed. "Anybody in mind?"

"Dori seemed like a sure thing," he teased. "If I was feeling a little booby this morning, we could ask Wendy to come over and forget her suit. I'm sure Dev would come along too, so there'd be something for you to play with, too."

"You are so bad," Alice scolded. "I will tell Dori she missed her opportunity by going home too early. She did seem to have the hots for you earlier."

Chapter 3 -- More Challenges To Help Loosen Up

Wednesday morning, Dave made it to the kitchen ahead of Alice. He was preparing some scrambled eggs for the two of them, plus toast, juice, and coffee, when Alice came into the kitchen.

Alice was wearing a short skirt -- mid thigh, high heels, and a see through silk blouse over a beautiful lacy white brassiere. There was little about her wonderful figure that the clothing didn't reveal. She had pearls on, and some jingly bracelets. Further, she'd put on eyeliner and put her long blonde hair up in a French twist.

Dave froze. "Wow! You look gorgeous. I'm not sure I want you going out like that without police protection."

Alice grinned. "Thank you. This is partly Dori's doing. I was so successful the past few days luring my husband into my web of sin that I got challenged to do this a little more broadly and publicly. Do you think it's too much? Am I indecent or just a little over-dressed to work as a accountant in our finance department?"

"Oh, you're decent -- very decent. Too decent." He laughed. "I bet you get hit on ten times an hour today. You will meet men in the company you never knew existed. I bet your boss comes on to you, too. You do know how to fend off masculine advances?"

"I guess I'll learn. Dori can help me. She my sexual mentor and adviser now."

Dave rolled his eyes heavenward. "Lord, save me. The devil is now advising my wife in all matters sexual. Talk about the fox being in the hen house. My demure, prim, and respectable wife has sold her soul."

Alice swatted at Dave as she sat down with her plate. "I know I'm not THAT bad, and I promise I'll be a good girl."

"Oh, I think every male within twenty miles will hope you'll be good -- very good," Dave teased. "I hope this makes the six o'clock news."

A few minutes later the two of them left the house to head out to their jobs.

Alice didn't make it into the building before she got hit on for the first time that day. Another one of the salesmen ran up next to her in the parking lot to introduce himself. When he saw who it was, he reintroduced himself -- Kevin Porter -- and then tried to make small talk with her all the way to her desk. He left only when Alice explained she had to go to the ladies room before starting work.

Roy Goodman, her boss, seemed to need her advice and counsel several times during the day, requiring her to appear in his office repeatedly about minor financial matters that a high school kid could figure out in sixty seconds.

John Thompson, the CFO, made a point of coming down and speaking with her as well, taking time to chat about her career and what a good job she was doing.

Men from sales, manufacturing, and the warehouse, all managed to stop by and say hello, always politely and always making sure she knew their names and where she could find them if she neededany help,any time, foranyreason. Alice was always cordial, and even went out of her way to make sure the men could see her legs in the short skirt. After all, she thought, I'm supposed to be more revealing to everybody.

Dori sat at her desk fifty feet away laughing and giggling like a sixth grader taking delight in one of her friends doing something embarrassing. Alice was blushing much of the time. She wasn't use to being the center of attention.

That night, Alice told Dave about all her not so secret admirers. Dave was both pleased but worried about Alice's safety. After dinner, Alice involved him in picking out her clothes for the next day. Ultimately, they chose a pair of stovepipe grey slacks that hugged Alice's ass like they'd been sprayed on, and a snug scoop-neck top complemented with a push-up bra to give a little additional emphasis to her boobage.

The next morning, Alice clicked into the kitchen wearing the outfit the two of them had chosen the night before. Dave gave her the once over and smiled. He walked up to her and said, "Hi. My name's Dave, and I'm wondering whether you're free for lunch today? I was kind of hoping we could go out in my truck in the parking lot and I could fuck your brains out for about an hour." Even him saying the words, Dave thought of the hot romance he enjoyed with Alice the night before. He noted they were coming on ten days in a row for having sex from when Alice had caught Dori fucking some guy in his car. He prayed the trend wouldn't let up.

Alice continued the role-play. "Well, that sounds mighty friendly, Mr. Dave. I do like sex, more now than ever before, and I am free over this lunch period, so that sounds like a great idea. I do have a couple of requirements ahead of time, however."

Dave smiled, "And those might be?"

"Oh, I'd want to see a very recent STD test giving you a clean bill of health, and I'd want you to use a condom."

Dave laughed. "Hopefully, you won't have to be saying THAT to anybody. If you do, please call me at work. I might want to strike fear into the guy for even getting that close to a proposition."

Alice winked at him, and left for her job.

That evening, Alice regaled him with a few more episodes of new men seeking her out, and her polite rebuffs. No one was so crass as to suggest anything more than a cup of coffee or a drink after work. Based on that, she confirmed her prim reputation among the women at her company. Alice was surprised by all the offers, especially since she always and prominently wore her engagement and wedding rings.

Friday, Dori told her the arrangements for Saturday afternoon and evening. Their social group was going to meet at Sean and Kat's home for a cookout and some dancing. Alice got challenged to wear something revealing and sexy. Dori told her, "And buy a friggin' bikini, you jerk. I can't believe you don't have at least one. I think I have a dozen." She was also to enjoy somephysical contact with the others at the party besides just her husband -- more kisses, hugging, lap sitting, making out, and more.

Alice looked shocked at first. Dori explained, "I'm not saying you have to fuck everyone. All I'm saying is loosen up about touching and being touched by others. Tell Dave the same things goes for him."

"You just want to feel his genitals again," Alice teased, but with some degree of seriousness.

"Well, there is that, but I hadn't thought of that in making this suggestion. What I'm really trying to do is get the group mentally, physically, and even sexually comfortable with each other. Now that you and Dave are coming out of the closet so to speak, we can try some things and see whether people find fun and comfort in a looser lifestyle. Ask yourself whether YOU aren't happier now than you were before you caught me fucking Brad Quinn and we started to talk more openly about sex and you started to take on little challenges."