Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also made sure, as I am with you, that their relationships remain strong and that no one had any regrets. No one did, by the way. Dave, you really turned Kat on. If you'd said the word, she would have slipped away with you last night and done the dirty. Sean had watched the two of you, and he got highly aroused watching his wife with another man, especially someone as well endowed as you've proven to be.

"Alice, Dev got great pleasure out of the short make-out session with you. He told me in front of Wendy that you kiss like an angel and know how to squirm around in his lap to produce erotic results, and he'd like a return engagement. Wendy wasn't at all incensed or put off by his new predilection for your lips and body. Of course, Wendy had been getting finger-fucked by Ty, so she couldn't complain too much."

Alice asked, "What'd you do with Sean?"

"He brought me off with his fingers, and I left him with blue balls, I'm afraid because the evening broke up before I could put things on an equitable basis." She giggled.

Dave spoke, "Dori, your little campaign is not over, I know, but I want you to know that we appreciate what you've been doing for us. Just your thinking, teasing, and nudging us to loosen up has been helpful, not to mention your challenges. More than that, we know you care about us and are trying to get us to be a little more liberated and tolerant. It's working.

"I also want to say that the payoffs have already shown up in our relationship. I am more in love with Alice than ever before, and I mean that in ways that aren't just sexual. We are talking more, sharing more, and more sensitive about each other's feelings, than ever before. It's all good. I guess we needed a little explosion around our staid sexual mores and behavior to trigger all that."

Dori bowed slightly to indicate her appreciation at his remarks.

Alice said, "I agree with what Dave said, with emphasis."

Dori smiled, "Well, then are you ready for your challenges for the coming week or two. I can give you two or three for you to work on as you see fit." She looked at the couple to see if there was agreement.

Dave and Alice nodded.

Dori grinned broadly, "First, lose the sheet." She paused and pulled gently on the white linen that Alice had pulled over Dave and her to take their bodies off display as Dori had brazenly entered their bedroom.

Alice checked with Dave, who shrugged and winked at her.

Alice dropped the sheet, releasing her full breasts to Dori's eyes. Dave raised his hands, giving Dori the opportunity to slowly slide the sheet away from their nude bodies. She stopped when only their feet were covered, and then carefully studied their bodies without a shred of remorse.

Dori muttered, "Wow! Now, I'm all turned on. Someday, you two have to do a threesome with me. I want to be eating that pussy as that cock plows into my tight little pussy."

Alice fanned her face. "You are truly scandalous, Dori. Nonetheless, that's a hot idea that may never happen in your lifetime. What are your other challenges?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. You two are totally distracting. I didn't think you'd let me see you naked again." She paused, "Challenge number two is for the two of you to watch a minimum of three hours of Internet porn between now and next Saturday's party. Challenge three is for you Alice to flash your tits to at least one male other than your husband. I suggest you don't include Dev or Sean or Ty in that, too. Keep dressing sexy, too. Do you see the impact you're having on our office? You're meeting all these new people." She laughed.

"Dave, a corollary challenge for you, is for you to flirt outrageously with at least one other woman who you normally don't see all the time. You don't have to follow through, but just see how you do in terms of putting things on a racy basis with someone new. On the other hand, if you do follow-through, I'll give you a gold star."

Dave rose from the bed, and passed right by Dori on his way to the bathroom. "I need a shower," he said to no one in particular as he passed, "I smell like pussy." He smirked as he disappeared and turned on the water.

Dori stood, "I'll leave you two alone now. Maybe I'll go and fuck my husband to death. What's the female equivalent of blue balls? Blue box? Purple Puss? That's what the two of you have given me." She sauntered out of the bedroom, and Alice heard the back door open and shut as she went to join Dave in the shower.

* * * * *
Alice stood beside the bed that was covered in clothes. She lamented, "I have been a REALLY conservative dresser. I sure didn't want much skin to show, even on hot weather days."

"But you've been frugal and have always looked nice," her husband defended against her self-criticism.

"So, I want to find some kind of clothing with a big scoop neck, and I have nada. I think I need a shopping trip."

Dave laughed, "The universal cure for feminine depression -- a shopping trip. Go for it. I'll work around the house while you find some new things. Be daring, please. I back you a hundred percent with Dori's challenge. It excites me to think about it."

Alice beeped the horn when she pulled back into the garage three hours later. Dave had been productive about the lawn, repairs to a trellis, and cleaning the garage while she'd been gone. His wife came into the kitchen with four large shopping bags from four different stores stuffed to the breaking point.

She pointed, "Bedroom. I need you to judge my flashability."

Dave sat in a straight back chair as Alice stripped down to her panties. She put on an aqua scoop neck top and modeled it for him. She came nearby, "Now, what do you see when I bend over in front of you?"

Dave chuckled, "I see some fabulous boobage." He reached out to fondle, but she batted his hand away. "I mean I can see all there is to see, right out to your nipple tip the way the material falls away from your body. And when you stand up again, it all disappears. I think it'll show your nips from the front if you're excited; the material is thin enough.

"Good. Now for the next one." Alice slid off that top and pulled on a blouse that buttoned up the front but left a lot of neck and chest showing. She checked herself in the mirror over their dresser.

Alice moved around and bent over, only the material didn't dip the way the scoop neck had. "Stand up," she asked Dave.

"Let me sit, and you tell me what you can see from various angles."

They traded places. Dave moved around behind and beside her. She pretended as though she were working at a desk. "Oh, nice. When I'm beside and slightly behind you I have a view right down your cleavage and can take in your whole breast. Won't you need a bra with this one, though?"

"Let me try with one of my looser brassieres." Alice made a quick off and on of the garments. "Try again."

"Aaaaah," sighed Dave. "Good result. I think I actually see more boob because of the way the bra supports you, but the nipple doesn't show. I can see areola."

"I bought a push-up bra that leaves my nips bare; let me try that." Alice wrestled the garments off and on again, changing bras.

"Perfect," Dave stated. "Firm, erect breasts that shimmy a little, and a sight-line right out to the very point of the nip. Won't they show through the material? Do you want that?"

"I do, but I think that'd be a little crass at this stage for Little Miss Prim and Proper. I can wear a loose slip and pin it to the blouse. It'll pull away with the blouse, block the frontal revelations, but continue to allow the side views.

"I'm horny just thinking about what you're going to do. Do you have some targets picked out yet?"

"Kind of. I don't want to do my boss or any of the men in my office. I'll go to one of the other departments on some excuse, and then get them looking at something on a computer screen, maybe over my shoulder in this blouse, to get their attention. It'll work. Trust me. I'll have a story to tell a couple of nights this week.

"You're happy about doing this, it seems?"

"I am. Think of it this way, I was a pure and unadulterated schoolgirl all the way through college. I never did anything daring. Now, I'm making up for it. I'm doing things I should have done back in the ninth grade when girls started to learn how to attract the opposite sex, or in high school to get the mating dance started."

Dave chuckled, "You got me."

Alice laughed, "But you were a goody-goodie, too. It's amazing that we discovered that kissing was fun."

"Hey, we got increasingly inspired as our dating and relationship progressed."

Alice said, "Yeah, at a snail's pace. It took us four years to get to third base, and even then we didn't cover the base completely."

Monday morning, Alice wore her gray stovepipe slacks that hugged her rear, her three-inch heels, and her new aqua scoop neck top. Just in case the office AC got too cool, she also had a light long-sleeve shirt she could wear.

About two p.m. she decided it was time for some fun. She picked up a pile of timesheets, winked at Dori as she walked by her desk, and went out into the manufacturing area. She immediately attracted attention; the slacks alone and how they displayed her ass took care of that. Alice had one of the finest butts in the city. Together with the heels they made her body from the waist down look fabulous.

Earl Sullivan and Sam Zarloff were sitting at a table going over some plans. Alice walked up to them as she shuffled through the papers she'd brought.

"Hi, Alice," they both greeted.

"Hi, guys. I have a couple of simple questions about last week's timesheets, can I interrupt you for two minutes?"

The men nodded. From the other side of the table, Alice spread out a few pages from the ones she'd brought, turning them so the men could read them. She leaned over in front of the men and said, "My questions are about the accounts you've chosen to assign. See, right here." She pointed at various areas on the page, but the men's eyes were not on the timesheets. Each man was savoring the sight of Alice's full, beautiful, shimmering breasts, in wide swing as she pointed different places, and showing their pulchritude as only gravity could reveal and Mother Nature could provide to her perfect pair. Their eyes were as big as saucers.

Sam glanced down at the paper. "Oh, yeah," he muttered. "Good catch. We continued using the same account number for the whole day. Should I change it?"

Alice, continuing to lean over, nodded. She handed him a pencil with a large eraser, and continued to lean over ostensibly to read the changes he made upside down. Her breasts shook in concert with her body's motion. She was sure her nipples were also getting aroused. Hell, she was getting excited all over. She could especially feel her pussy flush in heat.

Sam took a pencil, erased several numbers on the three pages, and wrote in new ones. He asked, "Was it just those three days, or the whole week."

Alice stood and looked over a couple of the other pages in her hand. "Nope, these too." She leaned back over and spread out three more pages in front of the men. Earl started to change the numbers for her. Her breasts were still swaying as though in a gentle breeze, except now the nipples were erect.

"Thanks for coming way out here," Sam said as she collected the pages and prepared to leave.

"Oh, I like to see the real world out here. Besides, I sit at my desk too long. I need to move around more than I do. I should get a stand-up desk so I don't sit so much."

She waved politely as she headed back to the administrative area.

As Alice walked by Dori's desk, she gave her friend a little wink and surreptitiously held up two fingers in a 'V' both to indicate two men got flashed as well as a vee for victory. Dori laughed.

Wednesday, wearing the 'special' blouse, slip, and bra combination, she got three of the salesmen in the marketing and sales part of the company looking over her shoulder as she showed them some financial forecasts for their area on a common area computer. Two of the men were on her left and one on her right. All adjusted to be slightly behind her as she kept pointing to the screen and showing them her observations about the group's projected finances and expenses.

Of course, what was really going on was some old-fashion flashing. Each man had nearly constant views down the front of her new blouse taking in one complete boob, areola, and nipple, and part of the other side. Given the air conditioning, the nips were standing at near complete attention. Alice felt quite naughty.

Alice looked up and found each pair of eyes locked onto her chest. Success, she thought. "So, should I keep giving you reports like this one? Do you like my ideas?"

All three men numbly nodded and thanked her. Carl Pratt suggested that she come back every few weeks with more of her suggestions and ideas. The others whole-heartedly agreed.

Alice held up three fingers as she walked by Dori's desk on the way back to her own work area. Dori giggled and gave her a big 'OK' sign.

Wednesday night Alice and Dave chuckled over dinner as she told him about her 'meeting' with the salesmen. She noted, "One of the guys was Brad Quinn, the guy I caught Dori fucking over a month ago. I had him drooling. I'm sure I gave all of the guys hard-ons or blue balls, or whatever it is men get when they're so horny they could scream."

"You're getting me excited," Dave chided. "I like that you find these games fun. A year ago, not even that -- a month ago, you'd button up to your neck and be shocked at the idea that any woman would willingly display her charms to someone. I love my new wife."

Alice grinned, "I'm loosening up!" She pumped her fist in the air. "You called what I did 'games' but that understates what I think is happening. A game is something we play at and then stop and return to our normal way of life. My activity and the other challenges that Dori is giving me are supposed to result in permanent change. Once I loosen up, I'm supposed to stay loosened up and so are you."

"I agree with that. Now, we have some after-dinner videos to watch," Dave said with a lecherous smile. "I have my laptop hooked up to the TV in the bedroom. Any interest?"

Dave had to ask at work what some of the better free porn sites were. The very act made him blush from toe to the top of his head, but he got a list of a dozen different web sites from his panel of 'experts.' To his surprise, every man he talked to had a favorite website they visited regularly. To them, watching porn was no big deal.

Dave asked some of the men whether their wives found the websites as interesting as they did. He got some really snarky replies to that questions that left no doubt that watching porn was a solo, male, activity. Several of the men commented that the porn was all that allowed their marriages to survive. One man said, 'Our marriage has become sexless. The porn allows me that outlet, and takes the pressure off me to leave our relationship that would be there otherwise.' Dave wondered whether that had been the path he and Alice had been on.

Alice and Dave curled up naked in bed; he had the laptop beside him. "Here's the first website recommended to me." He entered the site, and up popped a page showing a wide display of different videos. They looked over the choices. The website header indicated that it contained 87,000 videos, all in high definition and full length if they decided to pay twenty dollars a month. Dave had been told to stick with the freebies for now.

Alice said, "Click on the one on the right -- 'Wife Gets Special Birthday Surprise.' Dave clicked and the screen changed and a video started. Another click or two and the video filled the complete 48" TV screen.

In the video, a man blindfolded his wife. There were balloons and things that let the viewer know the scene might be a birthday party. He quickly undressed her, sucking on her large breasts, and then fingering her pussy. He led her to a sofa and helped her sit. Suddenly, another man appeared, and both men stripped. The new man started to eat out the woman's pussy while the other man watched. Eventually, the new man changed position, slapped her pussy with his cock a few times, and then started to fuck her. The blindfold got removed, she expressed obvious surprise but happiness, and then she started to blow her husband as she got fucked. The men changed places a few times, and then they both came on her face and tits ending the fifteen-minute video.

Alice sat there barely blinking the entire movie. Dave had a similar reaction.

She muttered, "Hoooolllllyyyyy shit. Wow! I can't believe what I just saw."

"I have a new appreciation for what pornography is about," Dave said cautiously. He'd been slowly stroking his cock the entire movie, turned on by the MMF scenes.

"I never thought of two people making love to a third. That turned me on."

"I don't think that was making love. That was outright, pure, and unadulterated fucking, sucking, and lust."

"Can we watch another one?" Alice asked, a tone of eagerness in her voice. "This time I want you to fuck me while we're watching."

Dave went back to the main selection page of the website. After some poking around Alice picked one entitled 'Blonde Gets Creampie Beside The Pool.' In this short ten-minute movie, a handsome man and pretty woman just made out, engaged in oral sex, and then made love next to a swimming pool. At the end of the film after he'd filled her pussy with cum they each slid into the pool holding hands and looking adoringly at each other.

Alice had knelt on the bed so she could watch the TV, and Dave got behind her sawing his cock into his wife's sweet vagina. With some careful management Dave timed his own orgasm to match that of the couple in the video, filling Alice's pussy at the same time the video couple climaxed leaving her with a pussy dripping with white jizz. His fingers on Alice's clit had brought her off within seconds of the female protagonist.

Alice quietly said, "Just turn off things and cuddle me. No showers. No pulling out of my pussy."

Dave met her request and soon he was spooned behind his wife still embedded deeply in her quim. Alice held his arms around her and made sure one of his hands completely cupped a breast. They drifted off to sleep with the passion of the two films influencing their dreams and thoughts.

Chapter 5 -- Getting Sexier and Loosening Up

Saturday evening a couple of weeks later the four couples gathered at Dev and Wendy's sprawling ranch house at the end of one of the neighborhood cul de sacs. Like the other homes, they also had a large pool, and this one had the added feature of complete privacy. None of the adjacent homes had a line of sight into their back yard and their home backed up to wetlands.

The weather was again exceptionally warm, so only minimal clothing was worn to the usual get-together. Wendy had put the word out that bathing suits should be the norm since she planned to spend a portion of the party up to her neck keeping cool in the water.

Upon arriving, Alice and Dave stripped off their shorts and tops to their bathing suits. Dave, however, came to a complete stop. His eyes were locked on his wife's body.

"Holy shit!" he gasped. "That's ... When did you get THAT bathing suit?" His grin assured Alice that he was one happy husband.

Alice demurely turned for him in pirouette, "Do you like it? I hope you do. I got it on a shopping trip on the way home from work. The idea was again to get some clothing worth being ogled in. Do you think this qualifies?"

"Qualifies?" Dave snorted. "QUALIFIES? My God, it qualifies, second only to your skin. You are the hottest woman I've ever seen. You have the most perfect body in existence and that suit -- or lack of it -- puts it on display. The other women will be jealous. Be careful," he teased. "Watch out for the long knives."

1...34567...12