Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 05-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel leaned in and tenderly kissed Dave. "Thank you, I did. Come swim with me."

"Only if you lose those bikini bottoms." He grinned.

Rachel peeled off the small red G-string and tossed it aside. She also yanked down Dave's board shorts, kissed his cock, sucked on him, and then pulled him by the appendage towards the pool.

* * * * *

The Prentiss family sat around on Sunday morning enjoying a leisure breakfast. Dave had been going through the mail from the past couple of days, most of it ending in recycling. After opening one with a handwritten address, he said, "Hey, the 'Big Boss' -- Derek Wilson -- is having a Halloween party on that Saturday and invited me. I'm supposed to attend and bring my spouse. This is a surprise; I didn't even think he knew who I was. I assume he's inviting the entire department. It's probably some kind of team building event."

Pam laughed, "So, bring all of us and set the electric utility industry on its ear."

Even Dave chuckled, "Yeah, that would go over well. I'll just give regrets. I'm not going to choose only one of you."

Alice asked, "What if I couldn't go, or what if we had house guests -- which we do on a daily basis? If we extended an invitation like that, we'd want you, spouses, and guests."

Dave thought about that. Alice was right and so was Pam. There were several gay and lesbian people at work, and they showed up at events like this with their partners -- Christmas parties, special birthdays, the company summer picnic, and so on. Why shouldn't he show up with his partners -- his wives? Maybe because nobody else had multiple partners? The whole world is so fucked up about 'proper' relationships, it probably wouldn't know one if it slapped it in the face; so many judgments and such negativity.

Monday at work, Dave sauntered by Derek Wilson's office -- the 'Big Boss,' an outrageous display of opulence in cherry wood and even oriental carpets purchased with some of the money electrical customers paid the monopoly. Wilson had a reputation for never passing up a perquisite that could go with his job. Everyone knew he had a high-end company car, too -- one of the most expensive Mercedes on the market.

Donna Klaubert was Wilson's secretary, a gorgeous middle-age woman with more business skills and savvy than her boss. She was the one that really ran the place, and knew all the secrets. Dave figured she knew his, even though he'd only met her a few times and never shared his personal life with her.

"Hi, Donna. I got the boss' invitation for a Halloween party at his estate, but I had a question about who to bring and wondered whether I should limit myself to myself and only one other person? I also wondered about a costume and gifts."

Donna grinned at him and teased, "Can't choose between your wives? How many do you have now, three?"

Dave smirked, "Four actually. I was wondering whether I needed to give regrets, make a forced selection of only one, or whether I could invite all of them. One has a four-year-old boy that's cute as the devil.

"David, I really envy you. You are living the dream, at least from a male perspective. You are one really special guy, and every woman in this place knows it. We all wish we were number five. Last I knew you had Alice, a stunner even in my book, and two others reported to be model quality in your bed. Who's the new one?"

"The last woman to join our fray was Julie, Alice's sister who had lived up north. The other two are Pam and Heather. Heather is the one with a young son; she's in college after having worked a few years."

Donna teased, "Oh, yes; she was the stripper at the Club Ecstasy. Rumor also has it that Owen Bennett spends a lot of time at your house, often on overnights. It's nice that you have a billionaire in your circle of close friends."

Dave smiled benignly and then had to laugh, "You don't miss much. Owen is kind of like a member of our family, as well. We'll be neighbors in a few weeks when we move into the same cohousing project a group of us have been building."

Donna's eyes got large. "You are the cat's pajamas. What's cohousing?"

"It just means that a bunch of people form a neighborhood, part of which is shared by everyone that lives there -- much more than in a usual public neighborhood. We'll be sharing a pool, large kitchen, media center, living space, and patio. There's also the implication that the residents are highly diversified, although I suppose we're pretty homogeneous than some other cohousing situations."

Dave paused and added, "One other thing, Donna; I try to downplay that I live in a complex of relationships, so I'd appreciate it if the rumor mill died down about me or my partners. No one has their nose out of joint in my family about how we're living; we're very happy. I don't want how I choose to live my personal life to impact my work or career."

Donna nodded, "Oh, I'm certain there's only a positive impact. Someday, I think you'll see that reflected in your work." She gave him a broad smile that hinted at something, but he couldn't begin to guess what that would be.

She paused and went on, "As for the party, it is by invitation only and the expectation was that you would bring your family. So, can I put you down as coming with your four partners and a four year old? Owen could come, too; I'd love to meet him." She grinned, obviously impressed by Dave's friend's money, or at least his notoriety.

"Yes, the five-and-a-half of us will attend. Owen not; I think he's going to be in Morocco. About the party: costumes? Gifts?"

"Oh, yes. Costumes should be simple and preferably sexy if you're a woman. That was Derek's edict, not mine. You're always sexy, at least to me, so you don't need to worry. Gifts are not wanted, but if you feel guilty I always think a bottle of wine is a nice salve to one's conscience. The four-year-old might become bored rather quickly; it'll be all adults."

"Got it. Maybe we will leave him home with a sitter. Thanks, Donna."

* * * * *

The Prentiss family pulled up in front of the large country home, not too far from where the co-housing project was in its last stages of completion. The certificates of occupancy were expected at the end of the coming week.

The five of them had coordinated their costumes. Dave was dressed like a high school teacher, a look not too different from what he wore to work, but he did carry a large notebook with the large words 'Lesson Plan' on the front. Each of the four women had dressed like a sexy schoolgirl: knee socks, micro skirt, midrift showing tight blouse with a fair amount of cleavage, a lose necktie, pigtails with bright ribbons, different colored socks, and shoes in the CFM category. They too carried notebooks with the large label 'Class Notes' on the front.

Derek Wilson came and greeted the five of them as one of the waitresses escorted them to the back patio where a lot of the party was going on.

"David, I'm so glad you could come to my little party. I gather these are your ... wives? If I have the appellation wrong, please tell me. Donna told me who you were bringing, and this was her vocabulary."

Dave blushed, "Yes sir, wives is okay, but wife and friends is perhaps more socially acceptable in a public setting. This is Alice my wife, and our friends Pam, Heather, and Julie." He gestured to each woman, and they shook Derek's hand and gave a little schoolgirl curtsey. As David watched the senior executive he saw his gaze drop to the legs, crotch, and tits of each woman. He chuckled inside, at having caught this paragon of executive management lusting after his partners.

Derek took David's arm, "Come and let me introduce you to some of the others on the executive team. Quick as a flash he was introduced to five other men, every one of them at least two and more likely three levels of management above where he was in the company.

One other thing disturbed David. As he looked around, he only saw a few other people from his level, and no one else from his own department.

Donna Klaubert came up to him, and gave him a hug. "David, it's so nice to see you here." She looked at his following entourage, and said to his wives, "I'm Donna. I work with David at the utility. I'm Derek's P.A."

Dave looked around, and then confided in his girls, "She actually runs my whole side of the company. Derek and all the others are just a front for what she really does."

Donna laughed but didn't disagree. She took care to meet Alice, Pam, Julie, and Heather, sorting out who was who so she'd accurately remember. After the introductions, she said, "I am so envious of you, living with this hunk of a guy. If you ever want another member of the Prentiss family, just tell me where to sign up."

Alice teased, "Oh, you could sign up today, but the waiting list is long and the initiation process is rigorous, grueling, onerous, and involves a huge amount of sex." She laughed at her flip remark.

Donna said, "I wouldn't have it any other way, especially the sex." She winked at Alice.

The girls talked with Donna for a bit, but in a less controversial way. Donna remembered about the new home we were about to move into, so asked a lot of comparison questions.

In her naïveté, Heather later spilled the beans to Donna about the new immense bed we'd share. She'd also had two glasses of wine by the point. "You should see the big bed we're going to have. It's like an aircraft carrier -- over twelve feet wide. We had to get special linens and everything. I'll be so glad to sleep in it starting next Saturday."

Donna teased, "That's so you can all fit in one bed?"

Alice and Pam nodded. "Exactly." Pam added, "None of us want to sleep away from the others."

Donna teased further, "How will you decide who Dave will make love with?"

Pam quickly said in a serious tone, "Oh, he'll make love with all of us as he does every night."

Donna wasn't sure whether Pam was teasing her back. "Seriously?"

"As serious as a heart attack. Our husband is blessed with remarkable stamina and ability to recover, plus the ability to deliver earth-shattering orgasms the likes of which you have never had and will never have again."

Donna laughed, "No man is that good."

Alice, Heather, Pam, and Julie simultaneously said, "Dave is." They were serious.

Donna reeled back at the unanimous confirmation and revelation. After a minute she said, "Would you share him with me?" She giggled but there was a tone of seriousness in her request.

Alice laughed at the full implication of the statement. "We don't own him. He's his own man and makes his own decisions. We have some rules we've all agreed to, but whether he would make love to you would be his decision. It wouldn't impact our relationship with him. You're welcome to try."

"Your family is amazing," Donna affirmed.

Just then there was racket from near the main door to the house. All sorts of food was brought out and placed on long serving tables by some caterers. A pretty middle-age woman was shepherding the meal.

Donna pointed her out, "That's Emily Wilson, Derek's wife. This is really her party. She wanted to meet some of the people her husband works with. We piggybacked a few things you'll see in a minute atop her idea for the party.

Derek hopped up on one of the wooden chairs near the serving table. "Welcome everyone," he yelled, getting devoted attention. "Before we dig in for our meal, I want to have Joseph Martello from customer service, Bruce Fineberg from marketing, Dave Prentiss from primary lines, Gloria Bander from HR, and Carl Wenn from regulatory come up here by me." He gestured to the area in front of where he stood on the chair.

The woman and four men looked surprised to be called out, but walked up to where Derek stood and then turned to face the crowd of others at the party as he indicated.

Derek went on, "Each of these individuals is standing here this evening because I am pleased to announce their promotions -- a surprise, I think, for each of them. Not only are they promoted to more senior positions, they also enter the senior management training program for the company to help prepare them for their new jobs, and jobs we hope they will assume in the future as part of the senior management team as I and some of the other old farts you see around here retire and go play golf ALL the time instead of only a day or so a week." There was much laugher and then great applause as Derek gestured to the five individuals.

Dave's jaw was hanging open. He was getting great acclaim from Donna, Alice, Pam, Julie, and Heather, too. As Derek stood down and gestured for others to start the buffet, they all ran to him with hugs and kisses.

"I'm speechless," Dave announced.

Donna found made her way through the pack a moment later. She gave Dave a full body hug and kissed him on the lips in a most inviting manner. "See. I told you that your lifestyle wouldn't hurt your career. In this case, it helped."

Derek came over to the cluster, "Dave, congratulations. Your uniqueness created the first unanimous vote to promote that I've seen since we started our management advancement program."

"I don't understand, sir."

"Call me Derek from now on, and drop the 'sir' bit. I'm really not that pretentious." He gestured to the women standing beside him. "Dave, you lead a unique lifestyle. You don't hide it, but you don't advertise or proselytize either. You have obviously loosened up compared to when you started with us, and you obviously think outside the box about your own life. Further, you've proven you know how to change yourself and the others around you. We want you to think outside the box and make changes in how the company is run, what our physical distribution networks are like and how they're designed, and how we deploy and manage people. Welcome to management." Derek pumped Dave's hand and slapped him on the back.

Donna blurted out, "He was worried that he'd be passed over because he lives with all these women -- his wife, and three other wives. They have a little boy, too."

Derek laughed, "You weren't passed over because of that. You were promoted BECAUSE of that. We WANT people that do outrageous things on our management team. We NEED them. You're willing to flaunt society to have things your way. Do that for our company, too. Have big impacts."

"Thank you, Mr. Wil ... Derek." Dave shook his hand again since Derek hadn't let go.

The Prentiss women each gave Derek a lingering kiss on his cheek as one way to say thank you for his backing of their hero.

Derek asked, "How do you really portray your family? Are these partners? Wives? What?"

Dave said, "As I said earlier, either of those terms will work. 'Wives' is becoming increasing used, although we have to be careful we don't represent ourselves that way to any government entity. The women other than Alice who already uses my last name, are changing their last names to Prentiss. Pam has already done so. Heather and Julie hope to complete the name change before the end of the year. I love all of them dearly."

"I admire you, son. Come and meet my wife Emily. I believe Donna told her a little about you and your ... wives." He laughed, and David could tell he liked using the plural noun.

Dave followed Derek across the patio to where his wife was directing the replacement of some of the food in the chaffing dishes. She turned and greeted Dave and her husband as he made introductions.

Emily broke into a large grin, "Oh, you're the young man that's ... got all those gorgeous women in your bed." She gestured across the patio where the girls stood talking to several others and looking sexy as all get out in their Halloween schoolgirl costumes.

Dave was taken back by her overt sexual reference. "Yes, errr, I guess so."

She laughed. "I wasn't sure before I asked, but I am now. Lucky you."

Donna came up and grabbed Dave's arm and pulled it against her generous chest. "Isn't he just yummy. I could just eat him up. Maybe someday he'll let me."

Emily's eyebrows rose, "Permissions?" Again she gestured to the wives, but looked at Donna as the authority on the subject.

"Not needed, I'm told from the source," Donna told her boss' wife, and looked to Dave for validation.

Dave mumbled, "Well, it's not quite that simple. There are a lot of considerations you don't need to know unless you're serious."

Emily moved to stand right beside Donna and face him well within his personal space. "Young man, we're serious!"

Dave went numb for a minute and looked to the Big Boss for guidance.

Derek laughed. "Got a dilemma on your hands. I must say you sure use the right after-shave or something. Half the women here all want you to bed them, including my wife and assistant. All that's fine with me. Emily can tell you more if you're interested. Donna really runs the show, as you know."

'But ... errr ... this is kind of awkward."

Derek walked away, but left a parting whisper in David's ear; "You have my permission to fuck either or both of them as much as you want. There is no expectation and no quid pro quo to worry about. Have fun." He laughed as he strolled towards a couple of the other newly promoted employees.

Chapter 9 -- Moving In

Dave looked back at Emily and Donna. The two were about as Off Limits as you could get, and yet his boss' boss' wife and P.A. both wanted him fuck them ... and they were good-looking, and desirable, and he was perpetually horny.

Emily insisted, "See! We have permission. Now, what are your rules?"

Dave mumbled, "I'm not thinking this is a very good idea."

"Why? Because I'm Derek's wife? Because Donna is his erstwhile secretary and the biggest blabbermouth in your company? Let me go talk to your wives. I just love that you use that terminology. You are so innovative. I sure hope they turn you loose on me."

The two women took off across the patio in a beeline to Alice and the others, leaving Dave standing in disbelief. Donna was rapidly talking to Emily as they left, probably trying to fill her in on what she'd learned from his 'wives' earlier.

Later, in the car driving home, Alice teased, "I think you should do it. They're serious. If you give them some of you're A-spot orgasms they'll be your devoted servants for life."

"They're both a little old, don't you think?" Dave said defensively. He was looking for an excuse to avoid fucking Emily and Donna. The landscape if he did that would be like tap-dancing through a mine field.

"You don't think Grace is old, and she's only a year or two younger than Emily's age. Donna's ten years younger."

"Are you pimping me out again?"

Alice laughed, "I wasn't pimping you out before. I just think you need all the experience you can get. We're all the beneficiary when you learn something new."

"I'll think about it." Those words were his way of indefinitely postponing a subject.

Monday at work Dave discovered he was the talk of the company along with the others who had gotten surprise promotions and been inducted into the management program. A company announcement about the promotions had been in everyone's inbox when they checked their email that morning. About ten o'clock, Dave was going over some blueprints for a new substation when Nancy Mason, one of the few female engineers with the utility came by his desk.

Nancy asked, "Got a minute?"

"For you, always. What's up?" He had great respect for his colleague, knowing that she'd had to work much harder to get to where she was than he ever did.

"First, congratulations. I hope you'll remember some of your friends when you're in the thin air up near the top of the company."

Dave laughed, "I will. I take the pledge of friendship and to never forget that we're all working our way up despite the entropy that pervades all space."