Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 05-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave groaned and gasped as Christie continued to slobber over his cock. He started to have that feeling that he would fill the room with his cum. He warned, "You are wonderful, but you have a decision to make: mouth, face, or pussy. In any case, I'd like to return the favor."

Christie worked her mouth off of his shaft. "I choose pussy, but I want to get eaten first. You can even do that thing you do to me."

Dave didn't dare touch himself at that point. An infinitesimal amount of stimulation on his glans would have made him fire off one helluva a climax. He trusted that completeness would come a few minutes later.

Dave knelt on the flokati rug in front of Christie's spread legs. She pulled some of the decorative cushions behind her head so she could watch his work, immediately purring as his tongue danced over her nether region, often lapping up the steady stream of female juices her body produced to further entice his lovemaking and insemination.

After several orgasms, Dave increased use of his fingers until he was able to fist the small girl. Just the entry produced an orgasm, but the pressure and sensations on the G-spot sent her into space. Once Dave focused on her A-spot up near her cervix, she was a goner. He massaged the area with his fingertips as he munched on her clit and the surrounding area. Christie's body arched, and then she plummeted onto the sofa in an unconscious state. Her body twitched and jerked a few times despite her apparently being unconscious.

Dave extracted, cleaned his hand with his tongue as he savored his lover, and then cradled Christie's nude body against his own as he spooned in behind her. He looked across and watched as Dev's ramrod cock pistoned into Grace. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and she was softly imploring him to make love to her. He noted with joy how happy the couple looked making love.