Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 05-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy said, "My second question, and it's part teasing and part serious, is what does a girl need to do to get into that program? I know Gloria from HR got in, but I'm thinking about the next engineer in it after you. Do I need to get four husbands and have them each fuck me every night to qualify?" She giggled.

Dave's head jerked up. "Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"I was told on good authority that Mr. Wilson and the others anointed you because you have four wives and have sex with them every night. For one, I wish I'd met you when you were looking for family members. My sex life stinks."

"T.M.I.," Dave told her. "Nancy, do you think that's the real reason."

"I was told that Wilson explained that you were thinking out of the box in your relationships, and he expected that to influence your thinking about various aspects of the company -- how it runs, who does what, and so on."

"Well, that's true, but I'd like to think that part of their thinking was that I was doing a superb job."

"Oh, that was a given. We all know how creative you've been with the high voltage stuff. You've saved the company and hence the customers hundreds of millions since you started. I think I have as well, but I'm looking for the other handles on how to get ahead."

"Do you think outside the box? Sometimes, I don't even see the box I'm so far outside." He laughed.

"Can you give me an example of something you did like that?"

"We had a request for power from some isolated summer cabins on the lake up on Chainsaw Mountain. I calculated that to run the primary and secondary lines up there, poles, and such from the nearest connection point would cost over six million, plus we'd have to get easements through the national forest and face a shitload of opposition from environmental groups as we created the necessary power feeds and clear cut for our high voltage lines.

"So instead, we installed five fifty kilowatt generators, each one servicing two of the cabins with the ability to interconnect if one of them fails. They run on propane delivered to tanks hidden away near each pair of cabins and they're quiet. The whole installation was three hundred thousand. We subbed out generator maintenance. The cabin owners are happy, they have power, and so is the company because we saved a few million dollars. Moreover, since the cabins are shut down in the winter we can power everything down and save on the propane. That was something I did recently in just one morning."

"Okay. Okay. I get it. Stop thinking in terms of poles and wires everywhere." Nancy paused, "I still think I should get some husbands. Hey, do you have any more space in your family?"

Dave rolled his eyes. "I think we're full up for the moment, but you could apply. The application form is online. Alice, my wife, will help process it. She has veto authority."

Nancy laughed, "I'll check out your website. Just keep me in mind. I'm ... willing to be part of your harem."

"NANCY, I DO NOT HAVE A HAREM!" Dave said emphatically. He realized his voice had carried. "Oops. Sorry. I didn't mean to shout. You touched a hot button."

Nancy laughed over her shoulder. She tossed back, "Sign me up."

* * * * *

The movers arrived on Thursday to pack up the Prentiss' house. The furniture was mostly unwrapped along with one TV, but all of the glassware, kitchen, dining area, bookcases, and clothing were packed in moving boxes. The family ate out. Alice and Dave were beat after having worried about marking the boxes headed for their new home in the Circle Cohousing Project.

Not only did the Prentiss family get packed, but so did the Marburys and Winters. The Connor house for Wendy and Dev wouldn't be ready for one more week. Mike's, Owen's, Roy's, and Christie's homes were also behind schedule, probably two weeks. Jack and Grace had already moved into their home despite the missing Certificate of Occupancy; he wanted to be onsite with, as he put it, his whip and mace to keep things driving to completion.

Friday, the movers packed the entire house into a large moving van. Dave, Alice, Pam, Julie, and Heather all stayed overnight at the motel by the Interstate. They were at the house to meet the moving van at seven-thirty on Saturday morning. The doors were propped open, and by noon, the new house was full of furniture and boxes.

Next door another van duplicated the move in process with Ty and Dori. Adjacent to Jack and Grace's home yet another large van disgorged the new furniture for the core building's living room, media rooms, playroom, and kitchen. Again, the order of the day included piles of cardboard boxes that needed to unpacked and dispositioned.

The Prentiss girls broke into teams. Alice and Heather took on the kitchen while Matthew remained corralled in one room with a working television watching cartoons and a box of toys. Pam and Julie took on the various wardrobe boxes, getting clothes into the correct closets and boxes in the right location given their contents.

Dave had to do double duty. He worked with Jack to get the core furniture in the planned locations, and hooked up a few of the televisions and cameras. People could come to the core to watch TV with their neighbors. If they stayed at home, they could also tune in to a couple of channels and see what was going on in the various common rooms through the eyes of a matrix of cameras scattered around the core, both inside and out.

The new pool was fully functional, along with the Jacuzzi and sauna. Only a few holes in the outside landscaping remained to be filled with planting or trees. Missing from the outside yet, were the chaises, chairs, and tables that would be scattered around the pool and patio. Those were also slated for delivery the following week. In the meanwhile, the Prentiss' had their exterior furniture placed on the patio.

By dinnertime, there was a pile of empty cardboard boxes in the Prentiss' garage, and five very tired people.

Ty and Dori slogged through the back door. Dori screamed, "If I never see cardboard the rest of my life it'll be too soon."

Just then Jack and Grace entered, followed by Kat, Sean, and Clarisse. Jack stated, "Come on we're all going to dinner at Fridays. I called up and we have the back room there. We're expected in ten minutes, so no showers. This is come as you are."

Alice draped herself around Jack and said, "Carry, please."

Jack laughed, "I can't even carry Grace across our threshold any more. I know because I tried three days ago when we moved in."

Grace hugged her husband, "I wouldn't let him. I'd end up nursing him for weeks until his back healed. He was pretty muscular in his twenties; I'm afraid that desk work has been his undoing."

The Circle packed into a couple of the larger SUVs and soon was at TGIFridays enjoying a round of beers and wine. The chatter was enlivening, restoring some of the energy given up to unpacking everything.

Dave admitted, "I never even got into the bedrooms. Do we have a place to sleep?"

Heather laughed, "Oh, yes. The deck of the aircraft carrier has been swept and awaits arrivals. It's also ready for action."

Dave groaned, "I'm not sure I'm up to sex tonight. I can barely move as it is."

Alice moaned, "I think we were teasing. We're all pretty tired."

Heather said, "Tomorrow is Sunday. We can do it all again, plus I have to study for a World History exam. I already can guess the questions that'll be asked, but I need to prepare."

Matthew ate dinner beside Alice sitting in a booster seat. She and Pam helped dice up his meal so he could eat it without too much thought and less mess.

After the meal everyone went back to the Circle. They'd even named the roadway around the homes and core Circle Drive. Everyone had walked between some of the homes to the core where the pool lights were just coming on in the dusk.

"LOOK!" shouted Dori. She pointed to the southwest where two powerful headlights dotted the sky on final approach for what they called Circle Airport.

The group hustled to the brow of the hill that looked down the one lane back road to the runway. They could see that the runway lights were on. The plane looked like it might land in the trees off the end of the runway, but then disappeared from view for a few seconds. The powerful noise of the reverse thrust as the brakes were applied rose to meet them, and then the small jet was in view coming to a stop well before the end of the runway. The plane executed a pirouette and went back towards to hangar at a fast walk.

Ten minutes passed, and then Owen came flying up the hill in a golf cart that had headlights. The group had returned to sit around on the patio, and he pulled up near everyone and got out.

He got a round of hugs from the women and fist bumps with the men. "This is going to be so cool when I actually live here. My condo is partly packed. I guess my moving date is a week from Friday."

"Where'd you come in from?" Ty asked.

"Oh, I was in Omaha talking to Warren."

"Warren?"

"Warren Buffet. He's a good friend and mentor. I was trying to get him on the board of the foundation, but he's not taking on any more obligations."

There was some eye rolling that Owen missed because the group had often felt that he traveled in far different circles than the modest one he had great affinity for.

Dave segued into his managerial job over the next few weeks. Instead of being an engineer working on the high and ultra-high voltage lines across the three state areas, he became the engineering manager in charge of all primary distribution. The scope of his work was significantly larger, and he suddenly had about two hundred engineers and a couple of hundred technicians reporting to him, some spread out in distant locales.

His first week he focused on the 'What Is?" state of things and getting to know his new direct reports. Of course, he also took time to get to know his new boss as well, Brian Coswell. His scope was the entire distribution system that included both overhead as well as underground, primary and secondary lines. He learned from Brian to expect swap assignments with some of his lateral managers in the division about every three to six months. Brian reported to Derek Wilson.

Gloria Bander, the woman from Human Resources who had been promoted as the same time he had at Derek Wilson's Halloween party also visited him. She'd been put in charge of the management development program. They talked about his assignments, classes and seminars he was supposed to fit into his hellish schedule, and what the next two to three years would be like as he developed additional skills more in the managerial areas.

After two weeks in the job, Dave could see that he needed someone with project management and organizational skills to keep things moving when he was on the road or in development sessions.

Dave reviewed the resumes of everyone in his department and one stood out above the others as the kind of person he wanted for the job: Nancy Mason. He talked with his boss, and explained how he wanted to organize the division's management team and the role he saw for her. He got the approval he sought, and then talked to his new friend in HR about the promotion, Gloria Bander.

The next day, he sauntered through the engineering department to Nancy's desk. He said, "Got a second to talk about an idea I have?"

She nodded, and they went into one of the many conference rooms scattered around the floor.

"Nancy, I am thinking back to our discussion a week or so ago. Were you serious about wanting to move up in the company?"

"Hell, yes," she said with a smile. She could already feel the positive vibes from Dave.

"Well, I want a person on my staff, an engineer, with PM and OD skills. It turns out, after reviewing your file that you have both -- a lot of both, actually. Would you be interested? You'd work very closely with me as well as my line managers. There'd be some travel involved, occasionally together. Knowing this place, there'll be all sorts of rumors about the two of us, so you should take that into consideration as you think about your acceptance."

Nancy laughed, "According to the rumor mill, I've already fucked my way through the entire engineering department, senior management, and a large portion of our wholesale customer base. The only direction I can go from here is an improvement on my reputation, which, just to set the record straight, is ninety-nine percent wrong."

Dave teased, "And that one percent?"

"Well, a girl has got to have some social life. What's funny is that the guy I dated a year or so back, never said anything to anybody about anything. I'm certain. He just got included in the whitewash splattering a professional woman."

"So, you don't care?"

"Not about that. I do care about working with you, getting the kind of exposure you talked about, and using more of my skill set. I also know how to be a good number two person, especially when you're out of the office and need someone to back you up."

"So, that's a yes."

"No, it's a hell yes, and when can I start."

"How fast can you ditch your workload -- pass it along to someone else?"

"Ten minutes. I'm between jobs, so I've been doing filler work."

"There's an empty office next to mine. Try to move in there by the end of the day. Oh, I forgot to mention, this is considered a promotion and it comes with a pay increase of two percent."

"I'm already yours in mind, body, and spirit. I'll be up there within the hour."

Dave sat as his desk with a large organization chart in front of him on three pieces of flip chart paper taped together. It listed every person in the department, and then showed links the work of those engineers made to other departments, some in Brian's purview and some not.

Nancy came to the door and knocked on the doorframe. Dave gestured her in and pointed at the chart to her. "What conclusion do you draw from looking at this chart?" Dave explained what he'd assembled with a lot of cut and paste.

Nancy said, "I can see a couple of things. Frank Sutton interfaces with Marty Reid a lot. The planning function is nonexistent or so spread out that it's seriously diluted."

"Good observations," Dave said. He pointed to one part of the chart, "What do you conclude when you look at this group?"

"Errr, it's hard to say. They don't interact with anybody outside of the division, and seem entirely self-contained except for the work they do to coordinate with each of our own managers."

"So, why have them as a separate organization?"

Nancy shrugged. "It's always been that way?" she guessed.

"Nancy, don't ever use that as an excuse for keeping the status quo. I'm also resisting giving you a speech about keeping our observations and plans just to you and me. Get it?"

"I do."

"I'm probably going to nuke that department and divvy the engineers up to the other departments, including the manager. First, I need to talk to him about what his department does. I'd like you to sit in on that meeting and take notes, and I am not putting you in a secretarial role -- just to be clear. I want someone to see his reaction and help keep a lid on things. We'll do that before the end of the week. I want to discuss these changes with Brian, if he even cares."

* * * * *

Since moving in, each evening when Dave and Alice got home had been filled with unpacking things and putting them away. Heather did what she could, but mainly focused on studying and keeping Matthew happy and loved. Pam had midweek travels, but helped when she could as well. After two weeks, just about all of the moving boxes had been unpacked, many things moved once or twice more as better places in the new home were found for them, and the place started to feel like a home.

Fortunately, the five of them had all helped with things like blinds, curtains, draperies, and other aspects of decorating that completed a brand new home.

In so far as space, the five adults felt like they were in heaven. Alice and Dave had excess closet space in the master bedroom, and each of the other women and Owen had a dedicated closet in one of the other bedrooms.

Owen's occupancy of a bedroom kind of ended when his house was completed. Alice led a parade of the others carrying his clothes and other gear to his new home only fifty feet from their back door.

Owen had felt like he was being cast out at first. Alice explained that this was one of the whole benefits of the Circle Cohousing Project, specifically the ability of the various women to visit him in his own digs without have to be far away from their own wardrobe and home. He forgot that the idea had been initially his, and soon adapted.

Alice or Julie seemed to spend the most time with Owen, at least initially. Once in a while the sisters went together to treat the man to some of the best sister sex in the world as they ganged up on the virile man.

To his credit, Owen also invited the other women in the Circle to visit, including Heather and Pam.

The first Saturday after everybody was living on the Circle, the adults had a celebratory party in the core living room. The weather was just warm enough to barbecue, but not eat outside, so they used the huge common kitchen and dining area, and then they piled into the large sauna -- naked, of course, and then showered.

Dave commented to the others as they came out of the unisex shower room adjacent to the sauna, "I've never been in a sauna before. I thought we were supposed to go roll in the snow and beat ourselves on the back with leaves or something."

Grace came up to Dave, "Oh, you can beat on my back if you want."

Rachel joined her mother, "Or mine." She leaned up and kissed the attractive man, and then wandered off into the large living room. She was a sexpot in every dimension of her presence, and she was only eighteen. Dave felt a small pulse in his cock as he watched her taut ass walk away.

Grace commented, "I swear you become more handsome every time I see you."

Dave chuckled, "It's the aura of power I have now that I got promoted. Owen and Ty have me beat by several light years, however."

"You mean money?"

"Well, that too. I was thinking of people reporting to you and depending on you for the sustenance and jobs that allow them to self actualize."

Dev came up behind Grace and hugged the woman, capturing her breasts in each hand from behind her. "I'm feeling the need to self actualize with you."

Grace leaned back and they kissed. "Oh, what a nice offer. Absolutely, yes." They went off together, also heading to one of the new luxurious sofas in the great room.

Christie came up behind Dave and hugged him from behind. Her hands dropped so she ended up holding his hardening shaft in both hands.

"Hi, Christie."

"I have a need that I know you can fill."

"I have a similar need that you can fill, as well. Perhaps we should occupy that sofa across from Dev and Grace?"

"Oh, you mean across from where he's going to fuck the living daylights out of her?"

"Yes, that one." They walked into the great room and kissed as they stood beside the sofa next to the one claimed by Grace and Dev. Dave helped Christie sit, but before he could get into the plans he had about her, she executed her own agenda. Two of her hands closed around his growing shaft, and about six inches of his man meat disappeared into her mouth on the first gulp. There was still cock left over.

"Oh, God, Christie. You are the best. You should give lessons."

Christie's second foray onto his cock took in another inch and ten seconds late her nose pressed against Dave's pubes. She consumed every inch, some in her mouth and much of it in her throat. She started to make interesting little pulses back and forth as she kept her mouth on him, but forced him to face fuck her as she returned the favor.