Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two burgeoning aviatrixes had decided to take lessons in the larger four-place plane, so one of them could ride in the back seat and look over the shoulders of the other and the instructor as he gave pointers on landing and taking off.

About an hour later, Dave was aware that the small plane no longer circled the airport on the Circle's land. A few minutes later, the golf cart came racing up the narrow lane and slipped between two of the houses and parked on the patio near the pergola. Alice, Pam, and Ken Toomey, their instructor, got out of the cart and headed into the house.

Alice asked Ken, "What's your drink of choice, and I know better than to offer you anything alcoholic. Eight hours from bottle to throttle, right?"

"Right, and a diet soda would do just fine, otherwise cold water."

Alice served up a can from one of the refrigerators, and led Ken back outside to the patio. The weather was warm and many in the Circle were spread out around the pool. Alice noted that Nancy, Grace, Rachel, Kat, Wendy, Holly, and Shelby were all topless and in various activities that fully displayed their breasts to the others; some were chatting, others reading, and a couple were working on laptops.

Ken came to a complete stop. This was only the second time he'd visited the compound other than to fly over it or meet his students at the hangar. He'd also run into the nudity situation during his first visit.

"Errr ... if this is a bad time I can visit with you later," Ken said. He was turning around to finish his remark to Pam, but by the time she came into view, she'd peeled her t-shirt over her head and was also topless.

Alice said calmly, "If you're too uncomfortable with the nudity, we can go into our home. All of us are pretty used to it, so it's no big deal."

Ken muttered, "No big deal ... no big deal ... no big deal." He spoke up, "No, I'm fine actually. Better than fine. The dress code just caught me by surprise."

Alice said, "Oh, good, because I'm hot. That's not the most comfortable airplane to fly in on a hot, sunny day. The back seat does not get a lot of circulating air." She immediately peeled her colorful top over her head and shook out her long blonde tresses. She shimmied her breasts at Ken quite intentionally but had the knack of making it look as though she was totally innocent.

She was amused. Ken gulped and was obviously biting his tongue to keep from doing or saying something stupid.

Alice said, "Let's sit over there in the shade. There's a breeze coming between the two houses and we'll be a little more comfortable." She also knew that the cool breeze would result in her nipples as well as Pam's standing up at attention.

"You look pretty comfortable now," Ken muttered as he followed her to the table with his drink in shaking hand.

As they sat down, Alice called Dave over. "Come and say hello to Ken." She turned, "Ken, I don't know if you remember from a few weeks ago, but this is my husband, Dave Prentiss."

Dave came over and shook Ken's hand. "The future pilots of America doing all right?" he teased, glancing at Pam and Alice. He was obviously unaffected by their nudity. He chatted with Ken for a moment.

Ken nodded, "Oh, yes. A couple of hundred more hours and I might let them solo." He laughed.

Alice said, "Hey, you said I was pretty good and might solo after another five hours."

Ken said with a chuckle, "I thought a little teasing was in order, kind of turnabout."

Dave chatted briefly and then went away and lay down on a chaise.

Julie came by and Alice called her over. "Ken, this is my sister, Julie. Maybe she'll learn to fly after I get my license."

Julie exchanged a few niceties with Ken with her breasts right at his eye level, and then went off in Dave's direction. Ken watched her half-naked form depart. Alice was hot; in Ken's opinion, Julie was incrementally hotter. The motion of her hips and butt deeply stirred the tumescent erection in his pants.

Julie lay down with Dave and the two started to make out. Dave had started to instantly paw at and tweak her nipples and breasts as she ground against him and they kissed.

Ken's eyes bugged out of his head. He started to say something and then thought better of it; "Errr ... your husband and sister ... oops."

Alice glanced over her shoulder at them. "Oh, they're fine. She's as married to him as Pam and I are."

"Mmm ... mmm ... married? Oh, yeah. Huh?"

Alice clarified, "Remember? We explained when you were here last. Five of us live together: Dave and four women. I'm the original wife, but Pam joined us, and then Heather and Julie. Heather is the one over at the table full of books. She has a History mid-term tomorrow so she's cramming even though it's an elective. She wants to maintain her straight 'A' average."

"You said that four of you are really married to Dave? You told me that last time I was here, but I thought you were pulling my leg."

Pam replied, "We weren't. Well, Alice is the legal wife as far as the government is concerned. The rest of us made the same commitment with him and to each other."

Ken balked, "And you all live together ... like as husband and wife. You all have the same last name -- Prentiss. I thought maybe you were just sisters."

"Husband and WIVES," emphasized Pam. "Of course, he loves some of the other women in our Circle." She gestured to some of the other women sitting or lying about on the patio.

There was a splash in the pool. Rachel had just returned from somewhere, stripped, and gone for a refreshing dip in the pool. She climbed up the stairs after swimming several laps. Unlike the other women, she was completely nude.

Rachel walked over to the chaise that Dave and Julie were on, and leaned down and kissed the two of them with long and deep passionate kisses. Ken's eyes bugged out of his head again. He asked, "Who's she?" His voice trembled as he asked. "She looks like she's sixteen."

"That's Rachel. She lives in the third house over there; the one with the flowering shrub in front of the window. She's eighteen and a senior in high school, and she's planning on going to the university here in town in the fall. She's a good student, too."

"She's ... completely naked." Ken sounded in awe of the situation. Alice thought his brain had become disconnected from his communication center. He was saying whatever came into his head.

Pam teased, "Isn't she a doll. Dave especially loves making love with her. He says she fucks like a mink. She can be a real pistol in bed, and she loves to fuck in public. Hell, I love making love with her."

Ken shook his head and muttered, "I bet. This place is unbelievable." He glanced back at Dave, who was making out with two women, one of whom was his wife's sister and the other a volcanically hot high school senior with tits that could shoot down the entire Iranian air force.

Pam said, "We know we're a little different from mainstream society. We also think they've been brainwashed." Pam waved her arm dismissively.

"How's that?" Ken asked, forcing his attention back to Alice and Pam.

Alice said, "Society thinks that sex is a taboo subject, especially the religious portion of the populace. Further, they equate nudity and sex. I bet you were raised to think that sex had to be exclusively between a one man and one woman, preferably married. You were also taught that you could only love one person at a time, and that if you loved anybody outside of your marriage you were unfaithful. We all were, too; but we overcame that paradigm so we could live like this. Everybody you see around us has defined a new basis for their lives and we pretty much agree. With that as our basis, we created this cohousing project and moved in together."

"So, you're like a commune?" Ken speculated.

"Yeah, kind of," Pam said. "We're not as crunchy granola as that term implies, or used to imply back in the sixties and seventies. We don't grow our own food, but we do share these common facilities in between all of our homes, and we share some jobs related to them."

"What jobs?"

"Oh, we rotate jobs on a monthly basis that deal with some meal preparation and cleanup, pool maintenance, cleaning of the common space, and so on. Usually, we eat dinner together and hang out together, like this afternoon. On the weekends, we also do brunches, unless something unique is going on, such as our flying lessons."

"Well, I'm impressed with what you've put together. Is there one person that's in charge of it all?"

"No. We each have financed our own homes, and the Circle Cohousing Project has a board of directors we elected to help run the place and handle coordinating all of us in common activities. They also handle maintenance on all the common areas and routine stuff link landscaping, common area lighting, and so on. We each pay some money into a common fund to keep the place running."

Ken asked more questions about cohousing, the specific project the Circle had created, and what had drawn them all together. Alice and Pam responded. Ken then had to fly back to Sky Ranch, his base airport to give another lesson, and so Alice drove him back to the Cessna in the golf cart so he could fly away. She didn't bother to put on any shirt.

Alice came back and talked to Pam, "We're making progress. As we were saying goodbye I got him to really paw at my bare breasts. He was moaning, too. He wants me but I think the 'married' stigma may be too much for him."

Pam said, "I figure about the time we solo, we'll nail him to one of those chaises. I really like the guy."

"He was a jet jockey. I bet he's had more tail than all of us put together."

"Possibly. He was sure shocked by the nudity last time he was here and then again today, and then about our poly family."

"He'll get over it. I think he sees the possibility of fucking you and me."

Alice laughed, "It's more than a possibility as far as I'm concerned. It's a sure thing, but we've got to get him to get a STD test. How do we bring that up?"

"Leave it to me," Pam said with a smirk.

Chapter 27 - Seduction

Aaron stood at the curb of Circle Drive and watched the last of the boxes, furniture, art, mirrors, and beds go into the house that he and Shelby had bought on the Circle. Holly was right there, too; helping to direct each item to the correct room inside the home as three muscular movers lugged the boxes and furniture out of the truck and into the home.

Holly already had her room staked out and reasonably in order after moving in from her apartment in a Chicago neighborhood several weeks earlier.

Shelby had been using the furniture that had been in the 'guest house' waiting for the load of furniture that Aaron had launched towards Florida a few days earlier.

Most of the other Circle members came by to 'officially' welcome Aaron and Shelby to the neighborhood and to offer help. They both were inclined to unpack the various cardboard boxes themselves, rather than make a group effort out of it so they declined the many offers of assistance.

Holly and Shelby set up the master bedroom, getting the bed made, and some of the wardrobe boxes emptied so the movers could take them away when they left. At least for that room, things looked a little better organized after an intense hour's work. The couple, and Holly if they wanted, could at least sleep in relative comfort. Holly did have her room organized.

Others from the Circle came and went at the new Prentiss house with food, snacks, and offers of help take orders, hang pictures, and turn the guesthouse into a home for the three permanent occupants. By five o'clock, a lot of progress had been made.

Shelby, Aaron, and Holly gave up unpacking and came and joined the others in the Circle on the patio for the cocktail hour. The hot sun was low in the sky and the temperatures had gotten reasonable. There was some partial nudity among the women, as some of the others also came and joined the core group.

Pam teased, "So, Aaron, we've had Shelby with us for over a month while you were up north working and packing. Were you lonesome? Did you miss her in your warm bed?"

Both Aaron and Shelby laughed. He elaborated, "Actually, from the day Shel left to come down here, I never slept in my bed. I was with our friends Sasha and Martin -- mostly with Sasha. I was in her warm bed, sometimes with Martin there as well. He had to go to Europe for a week so for a while I had her all to myself."

Alice raised an eyebrow, "Oh, you go both ways now?"

Aaron responded, "No, I'm afraid not. I'm very hetero, but I'm also tolerant of close proximity without the urge to get involved. I'm not even bi-curious. On the other hand, Sasha sometimes loved to be DPed or spit roasted. Usually, though, we'd take turns making love to her with one of us holding and kissing her and the other doing the deed. Martin and I became very skilled at rendering her a smoldering pile of orgasming female flesh after our first few nights together."

Pam teased further, "And, I'm sure you knew that your wife was celibate while you were fucking your friend up north."

Shel laughed, "He told me to be celibate but I thought he said celebrate." The entire group laughed at the old line.

Aaron said with a smile, "I got frequent reports. I know she fucked her was around the Circle about a hundred times in the six weeks since she came back down here."

Dave laughed, "We love you wife."

"You love your sister-in-law, and you fucked her brains out a couple of times a week."

"She's fun and very lovable," Dave tried to assure his brother.

Shel acted incensed, "Don't talk about me like I'm not here. I love everyone in the Circle.

Dave said, "So, Aaron, what now?"

"I start working with Owen on Monday. Where is he anyway? I thought he was going to be here tonight, after all it's Saturday."

Julie, who also worked with Owen, responded, "He was on the west coast. He's due back any second. I got a text from him about an hour ago. He said his jet was about an hour away from our little airport."

Alice pointed out towards the west of the Circle, "That's probably him now. See the landing lights on the plane way out there?" She pointed to the western horizon.

Two dots of light about ten or twenty miles away in the dusky sky could be seen once they were pointed out. The jet banked slightly to its right, and then gently to the left to line up with the runway at Circle Airport. Everyone watched the plane get closer and closer as they chatted and munched on the hors d'oeuvres that Nancy and Clarisse had prepared.

Alice went and got her handheld aviation radio from her new pilot gear. She contacted the jet on 122.8 MHz. "Circle Airport to November One Bravo Foxtrot." She knew that the BF in the tail number -- bravo foxtrot -- stood for Bennett Foundation.

The radio crackled, "November One Bravo Foxtrot, Circle Airport. We are five miles out landing on runway zero niner."

Alice replied, "Altimeter three zero decimal zero four. Wind light and variable. Sky clear. Temperature eighty two." She'd become a fan of meteorology and always knew the aviation weather. No known traffic in the vicinity.

The group on the patio watched the plane get lower and slower in the nearly dark sky as it approached the eight thousand foot runway. The plane touched down, and immediately there was a gentle roar of the reverse thrusters as the plane came to a stop. The hangar was at the western part of the airport, so the plane taxied back to park and shutdown. Either the pilots or the lineman that oversaw the airport for Owen would take care of refueling and cleaning the aircraft, and parking it in the hangar unless there was another flight the next day.

About ten minutes after touching down Owen strolled onto the patio from between his house and Roy's. "Hello, everyone."

There was a round of hugs and kisses from the women, and then fist bumps and handshakes from the men. Owen said, "No where else on the planet can I get a welcome like this one." He got himself a glass of wine, and then sat with one of the clusters of Circle members.

Dave asked him, "So, was your trip Owen business or Foundation business?"

Owen said, "This one was for my business. I bought two businesses." He glanced down the table at Holly, "One was based on an introduction that Holly provided to me about two months ago. Her VC firm had backed a three-dimensional printing firm that was specializing in printing body organs and bones from stem cells taken from the target patient. They were either going to sell the company or go through a tough IPO. I made them an offer they couldn't refuse."

"Ah, the Godfather has spoken," Dave teased.

Owen chuckled, "I'm going to fold them in with a genetic engineering outfit I bought out in the same geography, not to absorb them, but to provide an even more fertile ground for them to develop their processes and operations. They've gotten some good feedback and approvals from the FDA for what they're doing, so I think the sky's the limit on this one."

Alice asked, "What's the other business or don't you want to say?"

Owen laughed, "It's a company named Deep Six. They specialize in using artificial intelligence to spot fraudulent transactions in credit card and financial services industries, including those situations created by insiders. I didn't buy them, but I took a forty percent stake in the business. They're hoping for an IPO within two years after they iron out some glitches in their software systems. Since that industry accounts for the lion's share of the fraud cases in North America, and those amounted to about $22 billion in losses in 2015 on credit card fraud alone. Other losses in that industry segment probably amount to at least that amount, so this is very fertile ground."

"Big numbers," Alice said in awe.

"Again, like the gold rush back in the mid-eighteen hundreds, we're looking to make money in the middle rather than panning for gold. We want to be selling the picks and shovels, or their equivalent, to the people doing the real digging. We think we're putting together a fabulous tool kit. Further, if we can get it right for this industry segment, we'll be in a great situation to re-target the AI systems to government, manufacturing, medical, and so on."

"Ever the entrepreneur."

"Just to add," Owen said, "the Bennett Foundation will eventually be the recipient of the huge nets we expect to make from these transactions, so ultimately the money will be directed to some worthy social causes, such as new health care facilities and such where communities can't afford to develop them."

Aaron said, "So, you're really like a re-distribution center for large amounts of money."

Owen grinned as though his secret had been discovered.

* * * * *

Alice and Pam ramped up so they were taking flying lessons three or four days a week. Pam had the tougher time scheduling because of the traveling she did during the week for her consulting business. Ken was accommodating, and also gave her preferential time when she was in town and over the weekends. If she had to stay overnight someplace, she always had some of the books she was studying for her written tests with her and was energized to pass them with flying colors.

The result was that in early-May on a Saturday the entire Circle gathered down at the Circle Airport to watch Alice and Pam solo -- to fly the aircraft without an instructor in the cockpit with them.

Ken Toomey turned the plane over to each of them in turn, and watched them fly around the circuit several times and do three touch and go landings. Afterwards, Ken made a major ceremony of cutting the shirttails off the shirts each of the women had worn. He signed them and drew pictures of the high winged airplane on them.

Roy asked, "Where'd that tradition come from, cutting shirt tails off?"