Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was casually but professionally dressed for the hot weather and the appearance as an authority figure while giving flight lessons. He looked especially hunky to all the women. He got greeted by everyone as they reached the patio.

As before during his visits, near nudity was the clothing standard. Also as before, Ken's eyes bugged out of his head as he secretly ogled each of the nearly naked women on the patio, some sunning, others reading or in conversations with others.

Ken said, "I'm trying not to be an obnoxious ass by looking at the women, but I am not used to such beautiful women sitting around in next to nothing."

"Oh, we don't mind, Ken," Pam told him. "If you didn't notice, we would just figure that you were playing for the other team."

"Not this guy," Ken insisted.

About that time, Rachel came up to the three of them. "Hi, Ken. Remember me? I'm Rachel. If you have a couple of minutes, I'd like to talk to you about getting my pilot's license."

Ken looked at Pam and Alice, who immediately shrugged and gestured for the two of them to talk.

Alice said, "We'll go help with stuff in the kitchen. When you're through, just come inside and get us, and we'll rejoin you."

Of all the women in the Circle who might have been able to get Ken's motor running, Rachel proved to be the best at it. She'd been nearly naked, wearing only a small G-string monokini as a very small concession to propriety. She had generous breasts that shimmied with each movement she made, and those had beautiful large areola with perfect nubs on each one for a ripe nipple. She was apparently excited, because as she led Ken to one of the tables where they could sit and talk, they were standing at attention and screaming out to him -- 'Fuck me!'

Rachel started the conversation, "I've been watching Alice and Pam take flying lessons, and I think that's so cool, especially for a girl. I was wondering what I needed to do to also start? What do I need to know to become a pilot?"

The subject of aviation and instructing was Ken's great passion and his weakness. Rachel had zoomed right into it; head first. Her question was like bait that couldn't be resisted. Ken catalogued every microscopic part of her body, but started to talk about learning to fly, the costs, and the skills she'd need to study and develop.

Rachel pursued the subject with zeal, asking follow-up questions, and displaying great interest in Ken and his knowledge and experience. Subtly, she also led Ken into talking about his military career, his training, and then his schooling. The more questions she asked, the more intimacy the two built together.

Ken sat next to Rachel at dinner, and that was when she joined Pam, who sat on his other side, in touching and later even deep soulful kisses with the handsome pilot.

After a leisurely dinner and coffee, Alice and Rachel took Ken down the patio to one of the large chaises. The night was warm, a light breeze kissed everyone, and the aroma of jasmine filled the air.

Alice pulled Ken into a romantic hug and kiss that matured into something really hot as their tongues came into play. As they separated, Alice turned Ken to Rachel and she engaged in the same hot kisses and grinding of bodies that Alice had.

Ken looked at Rachel as they separated, "Are you sure?"

"Very sure," Rachel told him. "I want you. After talking to you, I need you. I hope you like me as much as I like you."

Alice said, "We're all very good at sharing." She started to undress him. The act might have been an embarrassment had some of the other men and women near them on the patio not already become naked and engaged in romantic activities on some of the other chaises. Alice, Pam, and Rachel had friends, and this night was a carefully crafted seduction.

As the last of their clothing fell to the wayside, Rachel knelt in front of Ken and took his cock deep in her mouth. Alice was kissing him and having him feel her large breasts. After a couple of minutes the two women changed places with each other: Alice demonstrated how she could deep throat his cock, and Rachel how great at French kisses and tongue play she could be.

Ken's cock was pointing at the North Star. As Alice, led that cock to her pussy, he glanced around near them. Only ten feet away, Pam was impaled on Mike's cock; he had just started to pump his shaft into her in a very visible display of lovemaking and sexual play.

Ken muttered almost silently to himself. 'Shit. This is the hottest group of people I've ever met.' His meat bottomed out in Alice's quim, and then the two of them also started the dance of the two-humped creature.

After only a couple of minutes, Alice made to change positions. Ken separated, only to find that his new fuck partner was Rachel. She spread her legs in front of him and held her arms up in welcome to his advance. He hesitated for all of a microsecond, and then buried himself to the hilt in the sexy teenager. Rachel moaned and then the two of them were off and running towards the land of many orgasms and sexual bliss..

Alice stayed close, teasing and encouraging both Ken and Rachel as they made love. Through her efforts she brought Rachel to several extraordinary orgasms that were increasingly difficult for Ken to resist. Soon, the two lovers exploded together.

As Ken and Rachel lay together with her atop his mid-section and his cock buried deep inside her cooch, Alice asked whether the couple wanted to be cleaned up. From his time with Pam and Alice, Ken knew what that meant. He said yes, and Rachel giggled and agreed.

As Rachel and Ken continued to kiss, Ken felt his cock pulled from Rachel's sodden and now cum filled pussy, and disappear into Alice's mouth. A few minutes later he could tell that Rachel's pussy was being eaten as part of the cleanup effort; Alice was being very thorough. After some playing in that position as he made out with Rachel, she decided she wanted him to suck on her breasts and she lowered them into his mouth so he could capture her large breasts, the beautiful areolas, and her thimble size nipples. Ken's cock was again sucked into Alice's mouth and brought back to a state of rigidity. The way she was working on him, he figured that she definitely wanted to fuck him again. After all, she'd allowed Rachel to replace her for their first go-around, and Rachel was one of the hottest fucks of his life. Christ, he was almost twice her age; what a treat.

Rachel kissed him hard and said, "Time for you to share your charms with one of my Circle sisters."

Rachel quickly dismounted and stood beside the chaise that held Ken and left room for another companion. Ken looked down his body and went into shock.

The woman sucking on his cock wasn't Alice.

The woman sucking on his cock wasn't Pam. She was still getting fucked by Mike on an adjacent chaise.

He glanced around. Alice was being fucked by the guy he'd learned was her boss -- Roy somebody. They were quite romantic as they went at it.

The female with his cock in her mouth gently pulled away. She too had a body to die for; she was stacked and looked like a centerfold and one of his favorite wet dreams. "Hi, Ken. My name is Wendy. You and I are going to have one very hot fuck starting right now. We'll take time to get to know each other later." Wendy was the most perfectly formed woman on the planet, and she had a pair of tits that just made his mouth water -- just as Alice's did. Moreover, she wanted to fuck him -- to make love to him. He was falling in love over and over again.

Ken was speechless and still frozen in shock. Both features of his 'surprise' were probably good, because the result was that he simply lay there on the chaise and watched as Wendy mounted him, and sank her hot and silken pussy onto his shaft. Ken hardened even more as she reached bottom and started to gyrate a little atop his body. She took his hands and placed them on her tits.

"Play with me, Ken. Come on. Get with the agenda. I need to be aroused and stimulated. I want lots of orgasms from you."

Ken told Wendy how great she was to come to him 'like this'. Like this consisted of her writhing around on top of him in a way that drove him crazy. She had Ken come over her for a while, letting him vent any frustrations on her gorgeous body.

A few minutes later and she announced it was time for a beautiful female to be atop him, rather than under him. Ken got on his back again only Wendy didn't mount him. From the shadows a tight little brunette jumped onto his body, and immediately slid his cock into her vagina.

Kat looked down at Ken and grinned, "Hi, I'm Kat. I wanted to fuck you the first day you showed up here, and now I get my opportunity -- at least while it's my turn."

"Your turn?" Ken asked. "Is this some kind of ... planned activity to fuck me?"

"Oh, you figured it out. I guess I gave you too large a clue. Don't you like my tight little pussy. I know my boobs aren't as large as Alice's or Wendy's, but I've been told my pussy is tighter. I also squirt when I cum, and have very vocal orgasms sometimes."

Ken almost rolled his eyes, but he kept surging upwards into Kat's body.

A few minutes later, Kat pulled off of his cock, only to be replaced by an older woman. That woman leaned down and tenderly kissed Ken. "Hello. I'm Grace. I hope my being an older than the other women doesn't gross you out or make you want to barf or something. I'm the oldest woman in the Circle. I hope that ..." Grace sounded so apologetic and unsure of herself.

Ken struggled to sit up as Grace rode mounted him. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "Grace, you are truly beautiful. You turn me on in every way. I am deeply honored that you willingly share yourself with me. Please don't run away the way some of the others in your little game have done. I would like to finish with you, at least this round. You are so sweet. I listened to you talking at dinner about your trip through the Canadian Rockies; you are such a superb story teller ... you're gorgeous like no other woman here."

Grace kissed Ken with more passion and he reciprocated. Soon they changed positions. Grace preferred the missionary position, and Ken was more than happy to accommodate her, driving his dick into her. He smoothed, touched, fingered, and kissed her all over, learning about her body, and then applied everything he knew to make her happy. When Dori came by for her turn, Grace waved her away and so did Ken.

The couple soon came. Ken bestowed his large load of cum inside the pretty woman older than he by almost twenty years. Grace moaned as she accepted his passion, and as she felt him unburden himself into her she kept repeating, "Thank you. Thank you."

Ken cuddled Grace to his muscular body, and they kissed tenderly and lovingly with each other for many minutes. "No, I thank you for sharing your beauty and love with me."

Ken eventually asked, "So, I figured out there was a plot tonight to get me to have sex with all of the women. Is that correct?"

Grace grinned sheepishly, "Yes."

"Why?"

"We like you and want you to join our Circle kind of permanently."

"And this is like a group of swingers?"

"Kind of. We're all friends -- really good friends but more lovers, actually. We willingly share ourselves with each other frequently. Oh, the men don't interact, but the women do. There are more women than men, so your presence would help balance things more than they are."

"What else is involved?"

"Oh, dear. You were supposed to end up with Alice or her sister Julie, and they were going to be the ones that gave you the whole scoop on things. Since my husband Jack handles all of the Circle-related membership things, I don't think too much about that side of things. I know it's a bargain, but not much else."

"Do I have to live here?" Ken gestured to the houses surrounding the core patio.

"Oh, no. We have affiliate members. Just a couple right now. One rents a room from one of the couples that just moved into that house over there, and one lives a couple of miles away in her apartment. We have both couples and singles in the Circle. I hope I haven't screwed up anything by talking to you ... or staying with you to make love. I do love you."

"Grace, the pleasure has been all mine. I loved being with you. I am carrying great affection for you, too. It's the way I am. Making love with somebody and then getting to cuddle them like this, is very special to me and does things to my heart. I have a nasty habit of falling in love with the women I make love to."

"Mine, too," Grace allowed. "You're such a sweet man, and I've also got a crush on you now that won't stop. Please stick around with us."

"I'll talk to Alice or Julie. She's one of the other blondes?"

"She's over there ... errr, lapping her sister's pussy." She gestured at Alice and Julie. Alice was lying back in Roy's arms with her legs spread. Julie was vacuuming the essence that Roy had injected into Alice from her quim, and looking ecstatic about the opportunity.

* * * * *

Sunday morning about eight Circle members stood and watched from Dave and Alice's front porch, the women were naked and the men in only boxers or athletic shorts. They were looking towards the runway for the Circle Airport. They heard the engine of the Cessna run up to full power but because of the contour of the land and the hangar they couldn't see the plane, and then a few seconds later the plane came into view as it hurled down the runway and then rose into the sky. The plane made a climb and after it got above five hundred feet high, it circled over the cohousing complex and waggled its wings before turning to head off to Sky Ranch airport and Ken's base of operations.

Dave turned to Alice and teased, "So, you recruited another male into the Circle -- one you and Pam like to fuck?"

"More or less. He's going to think about it, but I think it's a done deal. He gets all the variety and pussy he can handle, a set of built-in male buddies, meals, booze, a place or ten to crash, and even a place for his plane if he ever gets his own. The one he gives lessons in belongs to Sky Ranch."

"What about his aspirations to become an airline pilot? How does hanging around with us fit into that goal of his?"

"We're what, a half-hour's drive from the big airport. He could even commute or deadhead to any other major airport to go to work. I've met some other airline pilots and flight attendants that live around town and they do that. One woman was even based in London but her husband lives here.

"How about the money angle?"

"He kind of winced at the five hundred a month for an affiliate member, but then started to think about the cost of food, entertainment, and such and decided we were a bargain. Moreover, he's got some very affectionate feelings for some of the women already, and not just me."

"Who else?"

Alice glanced around and said sotto voce, "Grace. They really connected on a spiritual level. She told him this morning that she really likes him and wants him to come back and be with us all the time. I think that was the request that set the hook, so to speak. His attentiveness to her last night and this morning also did wonders for her self-esteem."

Nancy came up to Dave and when there was a break in his conversation with Alice, she said, "When you have a minute, I have something to discuss with you. Just shout."

"No, now is good. We were through. We were just talking about Ken joining the Circle, much like you, as an affiliate member."

"Well, that's wrapped up with what I want to talk to you about."

"Now, you have me guessing."

"What I'm wondering is whether the Circle would be willing to let the affiliate members become full members by living in the enclave? I was thinking about maybe some kind of townhouses on the other side of Circle Drive, like condominiums -- maybe along the long drive from the gate to Circle Drive. They'd be tailored to single people like me and Holly, but we'd be in the Circle. Of course, we'd pay more because we'd be more than we already are. All we'd have to do is walk up the street and between a couple of houses and we're part of everything going on."

Dave thought a moment. "I like that idea. Personally, I don't want to limit our membership because of housing or geography. I consider you full members in any case."

Nancy chuckled, "Yeah, you sure liked Susan Harnett and she lives a two hour airplane ride away. Dale was no slouch either. So, maybe with my idea, some of the apartments would be larger and couple oriented."

"I'm sure they'll be back in the not too distant future. She especially made the transition to being a groupie over that weekend they were here." Dave turned to her as they walked, "Why Holly? She got all set up with my brother and sister-in-law."

"Aaron and Shelby are going to have babies some time in the future. When they do I bet they'd like the place they've moved into all to themselves. Further, Holly may not want to be awoken with three a.m. feedings and diaper changes until it's her time to be a mommy."

Dave teased, "True. She could even have a baby before they do."

"All the more reason for her to have her own place."

"Two things quickly come to mind, and I preface these remarks with the fact that I like your idea. First, talk to Ken and see whether he'd be interested in moving here if there was a place. I don't know what his housing situation is right now. Second, talk to Jack. He was the master architect for the Circle Cohousing Project and see what he feels about your idea for some kind of additional housing outside the circle of ten homes we've already got."

"Oh, I will. After I do, I'll get back to you. Should I keep this a secret?"

Dave shrugged. "It's not top secret, but let's get some specific ideas first before we open the whole concept up to general discussion. It'll give people a strawman to talk about."

Book 3 should start appearing in about a week.