Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken explained, "When I was in the Air Force it was explained to me that years ago the military trainers were tandem -- the instructor sat behind the student as he learned to fly. The instructor would tug on the student's shirttail to get his attention and then yell at him over the din of the engine. Cutting the shirttail off meant that the student no longer needed such safety guidance and could fly on his own -- he would be tailless."

Everybody cheered and applauded at the end of the ceremony and the signing of logbooks for the two women. The Circle members walked back across the large field to their homes and the core afterwards. Ken came with them, having been invited to dinner. He'd even arranged that he could stay over in the small apartment in the hangar if he had anything to drink, an activity he did plan on.

As usual during the cocktail and dinner time there was some partial nudity by some of the women. Ken was more relaxed this time than the last time he'd visited the Circle core with Alice and Pam after their lessons a few weeks earlier. Surprisingly, during their lessons neither woman had done any more than a little verbal sparring and teasing with the handsome instructor. Both, however, had carefully choreographed the dinner and evening with him. A double seduction was in process.

Alice and Pam had carefully tested and cataloged the character traits of Ken Toomey. He was a jet jockey, so for one, enjoyed the sense of the hunt, the risk, and the reward upon completion of a mission. Yet he was also meticulous in his preparation and planning, just as the two women were in the tracking down of their prey.

Alice had engaged Ken in a discussion about his personal life. Ken had eventually revealed, "The steady girl I went with for eight years decided she didn't want to live the life of an airline pilot's wife. I don't even have the job yet, but she left anyway. I date, but I'm not into the bar scene any longer, computer dating seems a bit of a crap shoot because it's so easy for people to lie, and I'm not a church goer, so I spend more than a few weekends alone."

Pam found that Ken liked women that behaved as self-sufficient equals. He even admitted that he didn't mind when he realized that he was being chased, but he often missed the clues to that activity. Ken especially enjoyed his role as an instructor, teaching the uninitiated what he was a pro at. From the way he reacted to the Circle patio and some other comments she came to believe he wasn't as savvy about sex and relationships as movies likeTop Gun would have you believe about fighter pilots.

The two women had stirred up interest and desire, that was certain; and then they'd pulled back a little except for some polite teasing. Their bold mode of dress -- or undress -- had been countered over the past few weeks with conservative dress in the plane and during their lessons. No more flashing had occurred.

Their planning brought them to that Saturday evening in early-May. The weather was perfect, their friends had been prepped and were glad to cooperate, and the lures were ready to put out on the fishing line.

Dinner filled the two long patio tables as dusk settled over the Circle. A large roast with home styled French fries and Mediterranean veggies was the main menu. Wendy, Dori, Ty, and Mike were on the dinner staff; cleanup was to be Dave, Heather, and Christie.

Ken sat in the middle of one table facing pretty much everyone else, with Alice and Pam on either side of him. They had shed their bras, gone back to revealing shorts, and still wore the shirts from which the shirttails had been cut, making it hard to tie the tails beneath their breasts. Consequently, shortly after dinner started, their shirts 'unraveled' and the shirts fell open. Both Pam and Alice ignored the revelations.

Also, during dinner, the two aviatrixes became inspired to express their gratitude to Ken for helping them solo and for putting them on a track to be safe and effective pilots. They each started to kiss him, with increased fervor.

Both women had kissed him before, and he'd gone along, but not in as public a forum as the dinner table with Dev, Clarisse, Grace, and Holly sitting opposite him at the table. No one raised an eyebrow at the seductive kisses the girls rendered. It was as though French kissing at the table was a normal occurrence.

At one point, while Alice had her tongue deep in Ken's mouth, apparently trying to reach his cock the hard way, Dave came by Ken's table from where he'd been sitting at the other table. He rattled Ken greatly, but he took his hand and thanked him for being such "a great guy, a great flight instructor that seemed to have his priorities on right, and that you're the kind of guy we would all like to have hang out us them all the time." Ken was charged up from the women, had the shock of then being congratulated by their erstwhile husband, and then had the women go right back to tongue fucking him.

By the time dinner ended, it was dark except for the various lights around the patio, including some faux tiki torches.

Kat put on some music and announced that dancing was the order of the evening. She grabbed Sean and the two of them cuddled together in the open area near the dinner tables and started to dance. Dave and Heather joined them, followed by Jack and Grace, and Aaron and Shelby. Rachel and Christie moved together, too; a special treat since they, like some of the other women, were now topless.

Alice pulled Ken up and said, "Let's dance, Lover." She pushed Ken ahead of her as they rounded the end of the dining table she shed her shirt. It hadn't been doing much to hide anything anyway, but now she was half naked. When Ken turned to take her into his arms, his eyes flared, his jaw dropped open, and she flattened herself against him, and started to grind into him.

Alice hugged him to her tightly, and made sure he had an ample opportunity to hold her ass to even tighten the coupling of the pair. As they danced, they continued to kiss. Ken resisted a few times and asked repeatedly whether Dave would mind, but the answer was always reassurance. Dave was making out with half-nude Heather in any case, and only a few feet away. He'd glanced their way several times and hadn't raised so much as an eyebrow.

Owen danced by with Pam after about ten minutes, and cleverly the women executed a change of partners. As Pam flattened her half-nude body against Ken and moved in for some deep soul kisses, she could feel the arousal Alice had left him with. Ken was responding right on plan. She ground her mons into his legs and moaned into his mouth.

Other couples on the dance floor were increasingly intimate. Both men and women discarded additional clothing. The music took a softer and more romantic bent, and more love songs dominated the music mix. Pam stirred the pot of passion repeatedly with her body, her kisses, and the romantic words she exchanged with Ken.

Alice was suddenly back in his arms with more passion, kisses, and words of passion and now invitation and hope that they could 'be together in a serious way'right now.

She said, "Come with me. We won't be disturbed."

Alice led Ken past the other dancers to the pergola. The octagonal trellis like structure was away from the main group, and mostly darkened from the lights of the party. Alice shed her shorts and then worked the clothing from Ken's body. Before she finished Pam was there to help and assure him that this is what the TWO of them wanted.

Ken was along for the ride at that point. Alice blew him as Pam fed him her breasts and had him playing with her pussy. A few minutes later, they'd reversed roles. Ken's cock was hard, long, sturdy, and leaking in anticipation. Somehow a rubber got stretched over the shaft. Pam mounted him, sinking her cunt down the entire length of his shaft as she moaned in delight.

Ken soared into outer space with the two women. His brain was blown to smithereens. His body responded to the two sexy women. His hands were all over their bodies -- cupping their breasts for his mouth to suck on, holding their buttocks as he thrust up into them, stroking their backs as he fucked one of them doggie style and made out with the other. His cock seemed to be in every available orifice at once. He was showered with kisses and hugs. He was taken to sexual heights he'd never dreamed about.

Alice rubbed herself against Ken and had him pawing at her pussy as he fucked Pam beside her. The two women then changed positions again, with Alice sliding her wet vag down his pole and then moving to pleasure herself as he pistoned into her body.

Pam positioned herself over Ken's mouth, and he started to eat her as Alice fucked him in a slow grind atop his muscular body. The two women made out and kissed as well. Pam came. A few minutes later Alice had a warm climax that turned her on all over, and then following her lead Ken exploded into the rubber he'd worn.

Alice fell into his arms as Pam nestled in beside them on the chaise. "Ken, that was magnificent. Thank you so much."

"No, thank you. I can't believe we did that ... that I had a threesome with you two ... with two hot women ... with two wives of a guy I really like ... with two of my students. My brain is fried. You're both the more appealing women I've ever met."

"Well, you can't be fried too badly," Pam said as she kissed him, "because we want to do this again as soon as you recover."

"I must be having a dream. I could swear the two hottest women in country just told me they wanted to fuck all over again."

Alice joined in the kissed again, "We do, only we're making love to you not only fucking."

"You like me that much."

"Uh huh," the two women said and nodded in unison.

"I must have crashed the airplane and died. I've gone to heaven and this is my reward. God isn't mad at me for not going to church on Sundays since I was nine or for writing those nasty words on the blackboard in Mrs. Thurston's class in sixth grade."

* * * * *

Sunday afternoon Alice came out on the patio and sat in her husband's lap. She was nude and so was he. It didn't take long for him to get excited and her to get wetter than she already was. She reached between them and slipped his dick into her wet inside and they kissed.

"You're wet and drippy," David whispered to her as he slid in. "You say goodbye to Ken?"

"I got Ken to fuck me just before he left to fly back to Sky Ranch. He did Pam, too; but I got him last. He didn't cum, but he sure got me worked up. When I get worked up I think of you, husband. I love you."

"I love you, wife," David crooned to her. He wasn't doing much to act on the coupling the couple had made. Alice twitched her interior muscles just enough to keep them both happy.

Alice asked, "Do you think I'm crazy -- sex crazy -- for bedding my flight instructor?"

"You and Pam -- sex crazy? Why what a sudden surprise that idea is," David teased. "It was a joint effort of seduction, I know. No, I seriously don't. You had a successful campaign, so far. Although he's a guy, and automatically not my type, he is handsome and still has that 'jet jockey' air about him -- macho or something, I guess. I can see why you'd be attracted to him. Was he fun?"

"Oh, he was very satisfying. He's probably giving another flight lesson by now. Pam and I tag-teamed him on-and-off all night long, and occasionally did him together. He'd never had a threesome before. We only got a little sleep."

"Will sex with Ken impact your flying lessons?"

"I asked him and he said he'd be even more cautious with us because he's falling in love with us."

"Are you worried about our relationship vis-à-vis Ken, because I'm not? I say that especially after we have both forged serious, loving relationships with a sizeable number of other people. We have a track record and keep coming back to each other."

"Oh, no. I love you more than life itself. I never want to be away from you ... but Ken was and is kind of fun and nice and sexy. He has great control, too; like you do. He always made sure we came at least once every time we fucked.

"To your question, I guess I was reverting to my church ethics and feeling guilty about the sex and illusion of exclusivity in asking. I seem to be violating all sorts of rules -- old rules, I guess."

"Old rules," Dave emphasized. "I do that every now and then, too. The past is past, but it still rears its ugly head in our present, and will continue to do so in the future. The trick is to recognize when that's happening, evaluate whether you want to listen to those old messages in light of your new moral code, and then move forward into a brighter future."

"I don't want that old set of mores to be influencing me now. I like the new me -- a lot! I can't imagine going backwards. It's not just the sex, either. I feel more plugged into society in ways I never felt before. I think I'm more compassionate and empathic with other people. Also, I know I'm not as naïve as I was; you're the same way. We got savvy about things. It was almost like we focused on expanding how we felt about sex but that expansion happened in every facet of our life at the same time."

Dave said, "I wonder if a large part of that doesn't have to do with the Circle Cohousing Project. Before we were here, the opinions, discussions, values, ethics, and everything in our lives were based on you and me. Now they're based on over twenty people and the visitors we have whom we are intimate with. We're each influenced and have information from a much wider spectrum of people, even though we tend to share many of the same views."

"Oh, I love you. You're so smart. I think you're right. We sit here on the patio or in the great room and share viewpoints and talk about what's going on in the world. Each day is like sitting in on a college current events course with smart students and brilliant teachers."

"How can you talk about current events when you're driving me crazy with what you're doing with your pussy."

"Oh, you mean this?" Alice teased. She squeezed and released him several times and then started to gently rise and sit back on his large cock. They each closed their eyes and focused on the pleasure that their bodies rubbing together were giving them. Love flowed between them. Dave came deep inside his wife, painting her insides with his potent male liquid.

Alice cuddled more into his lap and as he held her, his essence remaining buried inside her. Seconds later, Julie grinned at the pair, and then knelt in front of them. Dave felt his cock pulled from inside Alice, and licked clean. He then looked down Alice's body as Julie cleaned up the residue leaking from her sister's love nest.

Chapter 28 - Orchestration

Alice and Pam lay side-by-side on one of the double chaises with the warm, tropical sun illuminating their beautiful bodies. They were both nude and covered from head to foot in high SPF tanning lotion that made their bodies look well oiled, yet ready for any sexual contingency or offer that might come along.

Pam asked, "So, how do we get Ken folded into the larger Circle?"

Alice said, "We need a role model. I suspect either Owen or Roy, since each of them are the other single men in our midst. Think of how they got integrated into things."

Pam snickered, "Let's see, you flashed Roy, had dinner with him, fucked his brains out, and then invited him to participate in a broader orgy. In Owen's case, you flashed him, jerked him off, displayed your body to him, had oral sex with him, just about fucked him but had me finish him off, and then you fucked him, and then again we kind of invited him to participate in the broader Circle with our friends."

Alice said, "Are you saying that I should be the one doing the inviting?"

"Or both of us together. He's seen all the women naked out here on the patio. He's got to have figured out that we're a sexual group of people."

"Somehow, I don't think so. That's a big leap. Because we tend to be a nudist colony of sorts doesn't instantly mean that we're all fucking each other."

"What will the others say about him?"

"Just about everyone has met him, they like him, and wouldn't mind if he were around on a steady and sexual basis. I think there might be a sign-up sheet if things come to pass."

Pam asked, "So, when do we talk to him?"

"We both have lessons tomorrow afternoon -- Saturday. We could invite him for the evening's festivities. I assume everything is still going to occur as usual."

"So, we toss him into the fray without much indoctrination? I did ask that he get tested, but I implied that was so you and I could go bare back with him."

"That's how Roy and Owen got involved beyond you and me."

Pam said, "I think we need a third person to help seduce him into the broader activities of the Circle."

Alice sat us and looked around the patio. She asked Pam, "Do you think a thirty-four year old flight instructor would be interested in some hot high school pussy?"

"Fuck, yes."

She called out, "Rachel. Can you join us for a few minutes? We have a proposition for you."

Rachel came over to the two older women. "Hi. What's up?"

Alice asked, "You met Ken Toomey, our flight instructor, right?"

"Yes, a couple of weeks ago. He's one hunk of a guy. I only talked with him for thirty seconds."

"So, you like him?"

"Oh, yes. I think I know where this is going. You want to get him interested in the larger Circle, beyond just the two of you?"

"Exactly," Pam responded. "We thought you might be just the kind of bait that would appeal to him -- a nice barely legal teenager who's built like a brick shithouse."

Rachel shimmied her breasts, "Sounds good to me. Count me in. As I indicated, I thought he was hot. I liked him, although we didn't get a chance to talk nearly enough."

"So, tomorrow we'll give you more than an ample opportunity to talk to him. If you decide you want to, we invite you to broaden his horizons, perhaps by reminding him just how good some just-about-to-graduate high school pussy is."

Rachel laughed, "Oh, this is going to be fun."

Saturday afternoon, Ken flew the Cessna 172 into the Circle Airport. Pam met him right at one o'clock for an hour lesson. Alice would then take over for an hour, and then Pam would get a second lesson that afternoon to make up for one she missed mid-week when she'd been traveling and Alice had taken her lesson slot. This would keep the two women on an equal footing in terms of progress towards their private pilot's license.

The first question Pam had for him after he got out of the plan had little to do with aviation or the flying lesson. "Well, cowboy, did you get your test as we asked? We want to stop using the latex if anything happens between us."

Ken reached into his flight bag and passed two pages to Pam from a local clinic. As she scanned the pages, Ken said, "Clean as a whistle. You should know I'm a very careful guy -- kind of risk averse."

Pam smiled at him, "Good. So are we. Now, let's see whether you can turn me into a pilot."

Ken spent the first hour with Pam focusing on crosswind landings. An impending weather front cooperated with perfect fifteen to twenty knot crosswinds at the private Circle Airport. The challenge was great because of the narrow width of the pavement, but Pam quickly mastered the technique, although with some ham-handed attempts at first. Alice got the same lesson, along with some steep turns around a point in that same wind, and then Pam caught up in her second hour of lessons that afternoon.

After refueling the Cessna from the Circle's aviation fuel tanks, and filling in the logbooks for the two women, it was nearly five o'clock. The girls invited Ken up to the Circle to socialize,snack, and enjoy dinner. He reminded them of his 'no alcohol' rule, and they assured him that if he did change his mind, he could stay over 'someplace.' They both batted their eyes at him, moves that together with some of their earlier teasing held out the promise of sex with two very hot women again.