All Comments on 'Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 02'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IzzzyIzzzyover 9 years ago

I love this story!! I do think you should move it to Non Human. I think you would have more readers. Here they seem to not like the vampires or werewolves in their stories. Just trying to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

I like how this story is progressing! There is so much potential. I can see her gaining, and then losing trust in the vampire and then her trying to commit suicide. Then he has to try and change for her and get her to trust him. I agree that this is feeling more NonHuman and not Nonconsent, but I think I like that more! Try to add more depth to the characters, you know. Give them back stories and conflicted feelings. Also, build on the world. Keep it up!

Emmajean29Emmajean29over 9 years ago
Keep it up

I enjoyed reading the first two installments and im really interested to see where you take the characters. I'm interested in Sophia's back story, as well as Lord Ruthven's. Like, how did Sophia become Ruthven's slave in the first place? Or why is Sophia so appealing to him? Very interested, the story has a lot of potential.

Also - I love the name...Lord Ruthven...from Pollidori's "The Vampyre" - nice throwback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intriguing

and very well written. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

mmmhhh...very nice!

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 9 years ago
Good start...

Needs to move to non human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
3407 Followers
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)