Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a handy evolutionary tool, not killing your prey prematurely, leaving them alive long enough to feed from them repeatedly.

Lord Ruthven gaped in shock. He had not planned to feed from her, and doing so was also not part of his customary practice. As he looked into her dazed face, the girl's cobalt blue-eyes far, far away, he cupped her chin and gave her a chaste kiss.

"Sophia? Will you begin your Horse training now? Or do I need to truly punish you? I can promise you that punishment will not be anything nearly so pleasant as the gifts I have just given."

Slowly the young woman's eyes focused, widening as she saw Ruthven's already re-invigorated cock.

"You...you're cock is hard again already," she said with a gasp.

Ruthven chuckled. "Blood-drinking is not the only thing that sets vampires apart from humans. We never tired, never lose our potency." He gestured toward the Horse. "Come now. We shall see how well you obey."

Reluctantly the girl glanced over at the Horse. On wobbly legs she sat up and stood. The earlier trace of tears in her eyes was now gone. She glanced over at the cruel-looking Horse with its five vibrators, and a shiver of fear rattled her spine.

'He hasn't hurt me yet,' she thought. 'Perhaps my Master Ruthven is not a complete monster.' A tiny flame of...something akin to hope, flared to life. Dutifully the naked slave girl approached her first lesson with her Master's hand resting softly on her shoulder.

The dark adventure loomed, and before it was all over Sophia wondered if it would swallow her whole and make her cease to be the person she once was.

**********

I'll be posting more chapters in this story (sooner instead of later). Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~gaggedKitty

12